Helping Hand - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let her go, don't worry. I just gotta nut first."

"You can't be serious. You're not actually gonna cum in her mouth, are you?" The Latina was indignant.

"Unless you want me to come on her tits," I replied cheekily. Simone tried to lodge a complaint, but I forced her head to stay down.

"Okay, fine. Do your thing, just hurry up." Rani was getting nervous. "You gotta be done before we get to the school."

"No promises," I said flatly, watching the shock in their eyes with joy. "I'm sure it'd go quicker if you both helped though."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" The Latina spat angrily.

"Exactly what it sounds like."

"Listen, punk, who the fuck do you think you are? I'll..." She stopped, as her Arab friend pulled her arm. She turned, and saw the headphones guy staring at us. She calmed down.

"What do you want?" Rani asked. I shrugged, enjoying their full attention.

"Show me your tits. That ought to help." I let go of Simone, letting her set the pace, and leaned back confidently. She wasn't that bad at giving head, and she was still only my second sexual partner, so all in all it felt fantastic having her on my cock. She pulled off me, and licked the length of my shaft, making me shiver as she reached my head. She grinned.

"Okay, deal." Rani was clearly the agreeable one of the two. "I'll show..."

"Both of you," I interrupted. I smiled at the moist feeling of Simone's mouth engulfing my penis again.

"Both of us," Rani agreed, and ignored the furious glance from her hot-tempered friend. "We'll pull our tops off, for one second, and you'll finish before we get to school. In four stops," she added, turning around and looking at the TV screen.

"That's not how it works," I said. I'm gonna cum in your friend's mouth. If I need to do it in front of the whole school, I don't particularly mind. If you don't want that, I'd recommend pulling your tits out, and keeping them there until I'm done. And I'd do it quickly," I added, as the bus stopped, and two more passengers got on, two old women sitting down at the front. The two friends looked at each other, and thought of the humiliation Simone, and they, by association, would feel if anyone found out about what was happening.

"Fuck it," Rani said, and pulled up her top and bra in one hasty move. Her Latina friend did the same, making sure to keep her back to the rest of the passengers.

I stared at the two pairs of boobs presented for me. Rani's were massive, round and strong, and it was almost a wonder they were staying up as much as they were. They jiggled hypnotically with the movement of the bus. The Latina's ones were just as nice, though smaller and better shaped. Her tanned skin and perky nipples made her very attractive. "Very nice," I said approvingly, and without realising it I firmly gripped Simone's hair.

"Are you gonna hurry up now?" the Latina asked.

"I'm working on it," I said, and started driving Simone's head up and down forcefully on my cock. She had to reposition herself to move at my speed. I could feel the tingly feeling of an orgasm building up.

The bus stopped again, and the headphones guy got off. The old man in the front left too, and I could swear he shot a look back at us as he disembarked.

"You better hurry up, perv. You've only got one stop left," the Latina grumbled as the bus picked up speed.

"Shut up, slut," I responded. But I could feel my orgasm building rapidly, and I sped myself up, thrusting myself further into Simone's swiftly bobbing head. I was vigorously face-fucking her, showing no thought towards her comfort, but she made no sign of discomfort or resistance.

I could feel myself reaching climax.

The bus hit a pothole, and four tits jumped in front of my eyes.

I kept driving my cock deep into the free mouth, hitting the back of her throat every thrust.

I was gonna cum.

I grabbed Simone's hair roughly, violently impaling her face with my cock.

My other hand shot out, and gripped Rani's boob, squeezing it hard. The sensations multiplied, and were too much. I tipped over, and felt the surge rush through my entire body. I buried Simone's face in my crotch as I shot thick ropes of semen down her throat. I let out a low groan, and felt the great feeling in my crotch slowly subsiding. My body loosened up, and I sat down in my seat, letting go of Rani. I ignored her angry look, as I used Simone's head to gently massage my spent penis.

The two girls saw I was done, and quickly covered themselves up, just as the bus came to a stop. I slowly let go of Simone, and she finally got to sit back up. She was heaving a bit, her hair roughed up, her makeup definitely stained, but none of my cum had gone outside her mouth. She tucked her loose boob back into her top, and got up with her friends.

"Thanks, girls. Simone." I grinned at the gang, two of which looked ready to murder me, and the third looking like she'd had a reasonably pleasant time.

"Go fuck yourself, pervert," the Latina demanded, as the doors opened. They all left together, Simone in less of a rush than the others.

Once they stepped off, I remembered I was getting off here, too, and quickly jumped to my feet, making it outside just before the doors closed. The bus sped off.

I walked slowly towards the school building, watching the 18- and 19-year old students milling about with new eyes. There were so many hot women I'd always fantasised about, but now I actually could. But where to start.

But, I realised, I'd just came three times today, with two (or four, depending on how you looked at it) women, but I was still technically a virgin. Would my powers let me use women's pussies too? I saw no reason why not. I decided the next thing I would do needed to be a good old fashioned fuck. And a plan was starting to form in my head.

-F--U--C--K. FUCK!

Right after school that day I had football practice. I know that might be surprising, that I play football after school. It's basically my mom that forces me to go, so I do it just to get her to shut up. I never make the team anyway, so I'm not that bothered. Across the pitch from us, the cheerleading squad were practising their routines. Basically just a selection of the hottest girls at school. This was gonna work out just perfectly.

The guys and girls headed back to the showers at the same time, and there was the usual flirting going on between the two groups. I happened to be walking next to one of the cheerleaders, a short girl called Anne or Annie or something like that. I was feeling a surge of confidence from my new powers. It also helped that she was probably the least attractive girl in the group.

"Good practice?" I asked casually.

"Yeah, it was alright," she said. "How about you guys?"

"Yeah, not bad. Always good to get my sweat on." She laughed politely.

We chit-chatted mindlessly until we got back to the wardrobes, where the two groups split into adjacent dressing-rooms.

"Hey Prick," said a guy behind me as we got inside. "Is everything all right? I've never seen you speak to a girl before." It was Mark, the team star player. He got a good laugh from the room.

"At least you're being realistic though. Annie is probably the only virgin left in school. Except you of course." This was Luke, another popular guy, and a good head taller than me. I ignored them both, and started stripping off my clothes.

"I still think she's too good for you though," Roger from across the room shouted. "But there's a homeless woman behind the 7-11 who might go for you. Might." Everyone roared with laughter. I bided my time. I got naked, but held off with going to the shower. I was waiting for just the right moment.

"Whatcha waiting for, shrimp dick," Mark sneered, standing naked in front of me. "You're planning on having a wank or something?"

"I don't know, mate," I shot back, feeling my confidence rising. "All the running around got my blood pumping. I think I might fuck a cheerleader." As if subconsciously, I gently tugged on my penis, trying to hide its growing size. Please not Annie, I thought to myself.

"Yeah, right," Mark laughed. "Is that what you call your hand?"

I ignored him, and picked up my phone. Pretended to send a message, then put it back in my backpack. "Mind if I have the booth, guys?" I said loudly enough for everyone to hear, talking about the one solitaire shower, the only one with a lockable door. "Just having a quick shag, don't really feel like putting on a show."

"Go ahead, mate, and keep it too," Luke said. "I'm not going into the jerk booth after you."

As he spoke, the door to the room opened, and everyone turned their head, and then covered their exposed cocks, as a tall, long legged brunette walked in. Her name was Elodie, and she was probably the hottest girl in school, with pale, smooth skin, and tits that, in her clothes at least, were perfectly round and perky. Now she was just wrapped in a towel, her damp hair clinging to her shoulders. I noticed her puffy, pink lips, and imagined them around my lips, but I quickly banished the thought. I had bigger plans with this one.

"Lets go in here," I said, and guided Elodie by grabbing her ass. Everyone in the room were staring with their mouths agape, and I was no longer the only one with a boner. I took the cheerleader into the booth. The sound of the door closing sounded like a gunshot against the dead silence outside. Everyone stood frozen, staring at the wooden slab separating them from the strangest and hottest thing they had ever seen.

The door opened slightly. Everyone leaned forward. And Elodie's towel flew out. The door closed again.

I stared at the naked woman in front of me, still finding it hard to believe that this was true. Her tits were just as round and perky without support, a privileged of them not being too large. They were covered in cute freckles, and I quickly grabbed a feel.

"Have a good practice?" I asked, as the cheerleader grabbed my cock and started jerking me off. But instead of just enjoying it, I guided my own hand to her private parts. My cock must have grown two inches as I touched a pussy for the first time in my life. She was obligingly moist.

"I'm not really in a chatty mood," she said plainly. There was none of the excitement I was feeling in her face. Judging by the rumours, she was something of a prude. Very few boys bragged of having slept with her, and even fewer credibly. "Lets just get it done, yeah? Want me to jerk you or suck you off?"

"Actually, slut," I said forcefully, annoyed by her lack of manners, "I'm going to fuck your cunt. Hard. And you're going to moan."

"Am I?"

"Yup. Because otherwise, I'm not going to cum. Now turn around, bitch."

Elodie sighed, and did as I said. I pushed her over the bench in the small stall, and gave her firm ass a good, loud slap. She winced.

I took a deep breath, my bulging hard cock in my hand. This was it. I was about to put my penis inside a woman's vagina for the first time in my life. And what a woman to be my first, too.

I pushed myself inside, and felt the tight walls around my shaft. It was only thanks to having came so many times already that day that I didn't immediately spray her insides.

Slowly I started thrusting in and out. "Fuck, you're tight, bitch," I said.

"Yeah, well, it's cause I don't fuck every douche who asks me."

"Yeah, you only fuck me, right?"

"Right," she said sarcastically. I grabbed both of her tits as I picked up my pace, pinning her against me and making her take every inch of me. Her pussy felt so good.

I could feel her inside getting wetter and wetter, and she made a sexy moist sound every time I pounded her.

"Now moan," I whispered into her ear, and immediately, Elodie started making a low, grumbling noise. I fucked her harder, and the noise got louder.

"You like that?" I said, as I rubbed a finger around her clit.

"Oh my god," came the quick reply. She was moaning loudly now, a sharp "ahhh" every time my pelvis hit against her ass. I hooked my finger against her lips, making her taste her own pussy, as I pulled her face towards mine. I brought her too me, and stuck my tongue far down her throat. It was a sloppy kiss because I refused to slow down, but making out with the hottest girl in class while I was fucking her felt amazing.

"Turn around," I said quickly. "I wanna stare at your tits when I come." Elodie obliged eagerly, her bitchy attitude gone. I guess my cock wasn't that small after all.

I made Elodie grab onto the clothes hooks above the bench, then grabbed her entire body off the ground and put her back on my cock. She squealed as I licked her hard nipple.

From my new position, gravity was pushing her down, onto my cock, and I had a great vantage point to ram into her pussy. And that's exactly what I did, piledriving her like a machine. She screamed out loud, and I could feel myself approaching climax for the fourth time today as her tits jumped around frantically for me.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD!!!" she screamed, surely loud enough for our wardrobe and the other one to hear it. Her legs twitched around me, and feeling her pussy compressing around my shaft sent me over the edge. I exploded into her orgasming hole, giving her load after load as I kept pounding her with the last of my energy.

The incredible feeling, of cumming inside a woman for the first time in my life, finally and gradually subsided, and I let go of Elodie, who stood on her shaky feet.

"I told you you would moan," I said. I soaked in the glow of her naked body for one last time, and unlocked the door.

Predictably, the entire football team were standing outside, as many as could with an ear to the door. They quickly backed off when I came out.

"Sorry homos. I'm flattered, but I'm really not interested," I said as I pushed past the guys, all either naked or just wrapped in a towel.

Elodie came out after me, clearly shy and annoyed, as the whole room leered at her. She was covering her genitals with one hand, and doing her best to cover both breasts with the spare arm. "Who's got my towel?" she asked of the crowd.

"This towel?" Roger asked, from across the room, holding Elodie's only piece of cover in the air. In his other hand he was holding his phone, filming the exposed woman. I made sure to stay out of the video as much as I could.

Elodie stormed towards him, but Roger held the towel up above his head. She glowered at him, but he showed no sign of giving away his possession. Instead, he had his camera pointed squarely at her chest, as she exposed her sexy tits to grab for the towel. Roger quickly threw it across the room. It landed on the floor, and Elodie lunged for it with both hands, but Mark was quicker, and yanked it away. Elodie stormed him, but the jock put the towel behind his back. Elodie tried to reach around him, but stopped before her tits rubbed against him.

"Give it to me," she said.

"Give me a kiss, and I'll think about it."

"Fuck you," was all he got. She spat at his face, and left the locker room stark naked. All the guys ran after her, watching her ass sway as she paced the short distance to the women's locker room.

Slowly they all came back inside, and looked for the lanky guy who had started the whole episode. But I had already gotten dressed, skipping the shower today, and slipped out of the room before anyone could think to stop me.

I walked home with a smile on my face. My cock was spent for today, having bust a nut on a woman's tits (twice), in one mouth and one cunt. I probably couldn't get it back up right now if I tried. But this was just day one. And I was in no mood to let my powers go unused. Tomorrow would be a brand new day, and plans were already coming to me.

12