All Comments on 'Helping Hannah'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Innteresting premise.

But sex is so automatin. So mechanical. So matter-of-fact. And so lacking in details.

Gave up on the bottom od page 1.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is nobody in this story that I would want to be friends with. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and imagined. This story took me back to when I was young and handsome and beautiful women were plentiful. I appreciated the fact that Adam truly liked each of the ladies and took great pleasure in THEIR pleasure. You got the emotion of each of the encounters as well as the eroticism. Great job.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 1 year ago

I think the previous anonymous andy must have been reading a different story. I liked it

BroadusBroadusover 1 year ago

Well, if this story is purely fiction, you have a great imagination and wrote a sexy story. If it was based on real events in your life, even a little bit, I envy you.

Either way, I look forward to reading the other stories in your list.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Someone needed to do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your tale - deserved and given a 5 rating - Nice to see your male character actually knows how to treat women properly ....... T

Crawfc323Crawfc323over 1 year ago

Likewise, great story and ends on a real high

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Great story. Excellent characters. 5 Stars.

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Excellent story, good job. Could even be a bit more.... 5 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thrilled to see realistic dialogue, no cartoonish, exaggerated tropes like screaming through the orgasms and seizures (eyes rolling in the back of heads), and the characters not devolving into name calling or dom/sub talk. It's satisfying to read about taking care of a woman's pleasure. Very nice all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude wore condoms. 5*

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 1 year ago

Great story.

I'm going to check out the other stories by this author

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Wow! Carefully constructed and well paced through three successively intense vignettes. A crystal-clear, unobtrusive writing style that comes across as artless but requires painstaking vigilance. Finally, a refreshing mastery of the mechanical aspects of the literary craftsmanship -- spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax. You even grasp the differences between "lie" and "lay" (in all their respective forms).

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good premise.

A bit rushed.

Needed more tension. Needed more dialog about her naked body. How he liked it. How sensitive her breasts/nipples were. What she liked done to them. What she would like done to them that had never been done.

Maybe a bit of ass play. Especially when he was eating her pussy.

Some involvement with his balls.

Some discussion of how she planned on blowing him.

Despite her small breasts, a bit of a titty fuck, or at least, rubbing his cock head on her nipples.

Four stars.

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

This story was oddly romantic. I liked that the main character really felt something for Hannah. I *loved* that you didn't make her this lingerie model in the looks and body department. She felt real, like someone you might run into, with normal insecurities about themselves. The build up was great, the payoff was good. It was very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But seriously rushed.

Every sex scene starts abruptly and continues mechanically.

Three stars.

gunmakergunmaker7 days ago

Flashes of brilliance. To me, this should have been 3 short stories. Each one is capable of standing on it's own. I think too many authors are afraid of short stories. Get in, get it said, get out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous