Helping Harry Help Me

Story Info
My girls helping Harry the Mayor help me.
3k words
2.81
5.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

This Story Introduces My Newest Character Harold Hump... The Sleazy, Egotistical, Self Serving, Grandstanding Mayor Of Los Angeles... Not The Real One... The Fake One... He's A Totally Made Up Fake Character... "Come Get Humped By Harry."

"Baby... When do Charlotte and I need to be at the dinner party?"

"7:30."

"Ok... Thank you baby."

"You're welcome sweetheart."

My wife, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon asks me about another of my wives, WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair. They are attending a very special dinner party for the reelection campaign of my business partner Harold Hump. He's the Mayor of The City Of Angels. He's also a business partner of mine. Stephanie and some of the women of WWE are helping with his reelection campaign as a favor to me. Sort of helping Harry help me. (Wink)...

I'm not attending the dinner party for two reasons. First, I hate them... and second, another of my wives, Kim Kardashian isn't feeling well, so I'm staying home to help take care of her. She's my first wife, so she's my main wife. Plus, I'd much rather spend time with her than go to a political fundraiser dinner party anyway.

"Wow! Look at you." My heart skips a beat... and my big cock hardens... as I take a look at Stephanie in her gown. It's a black tie affair, so she's dressed up very, very nicely. She's wearing a long black, sparkling designer gown, open all the way down the front to her waist, showing off her magnificent cleavage. God, she looks gorgeous. Her long brown hair flows down the back of the gown almost to her well toned ass. My wife is a super hot, sex goddess of the highest order.

"God, you're fucking gorgeous baby." I tell Stephanie, my arms around her waist. We kiss.

"Thank you handsome. I try my best for you." Stephanie smiles and kisses me again, her arms around my neck.

"You try very damn well." I smirk. Stephanie giggles and blushes, licking my lips.

Just then, Charlotte comes down the stairs and finishes making me hard. She's got on a very short and very tight, black minidress and pumps, making her look even taller than she is. Her mini dress is also open down the front. Her astounding, very firm cleavage also on full display. I'm sort of regretting not going to this dinner party now.

Charlotte walks over and kisses me. We all three share a kiss as a matter of fact. I squeeze her trim, muscular ass. I love doing that. Charlotte has one of my favorite asses to squeeze... and do other stuff to and with. She moans into our mouths.

"You look absolutely beautiful baby." I tell Charlotte.

"Awww... Thank you honey. It's all for you. I want you to fuck me later." Charlotte gives me a sexually intense, "I really want your dick" look.

"Will do babe." I tell her, most definitely looking forward to it.

Stephanie and Charlotte head out to the dinner party. I get some tea and head over to the living room couch with Kim. I hand her the tea and sit on the couch, as Kim curls up in my lap. I turn on the TV and we watch a rerun of her show... the only time I actually watch E. Kim drinks her herbal tea while I sit back and hope the dinner party goes well.

...

Stephanie and Charlotte walk around the Beverly Hills mansion and have some small talk with different guests. They both lay on their intoxicating charm, dazzling the guests... especially the me guests... with their beauty and sexually tinged charm.

Charlotte makes sure to spend extra time with a certain Tom Smith. He's a billionaire tech guy with a huge wallet, a love for politics... and a cock wanting hot blondes like Charlotte to "cozy" up to it real nice.

Charlotte let's Tom get a little touchy feely with her. She maintains her composure beautifully with Tom's right hand gripping her trim, muscular ass through her tight minidress. Tom finds out, much to his liking, that Charlotte isn't wearing panties. He slides his hand up under her minidress just to make sure. Charlotte just smiles and calmly converses with other guests who stop by and brown nose the billionaire horndog.

Tom's thumb finds its way up Charlotte's tight anus. She still maintains her cool, calm and collected composure. Charlotte's a pro. She lets Tom thumb her anus, pursing her beautiful, hot pink lips as his thumb works in and out quickly.

Tom talks to the other guests, not even looking at Charlotte. He smiles though, liking the way this evening is progressing.

...

Stephanie texts me a picture of Charlotte. If you look closely, you can see Tom's hand on her ass. He's doing a good job of hiding it from the other guests though. I text Stephanie a picture of my cock, with the tag, "FOR YOU."

Stephanie texts me back a picture of her blowing a kiss, with the tag, "FOR YOU... AND YOUR COCK." Stephanie adds a bunch of heart emojis. I appreciatively smirk. I love her, with her flirtatious ass.

...

"Babe... how's the party going?" Kim turns her head and asks, sipping her tea.

"Looks like it's going pretty well. I'm sure Stephanie and Charlotte will work their magic. I'm very confident about Harry getting reelected. Fetish World will get finished. I'll make sure of that. Stephanie and Charlotte will help me make sure.

"I know you... and they... will. You're the man, babe." Kim kisses me.

"With the hottest wives... and sweetest." I give Kim a nice and sweet smile, and kiss her too.

"Awwww. Love you babe... and thanks for staying here and taking care of me too. You're the sweetest." Kim lays her head back on my chest.

"Love you too. Taking care of you beats a political dinner party and day... and I get to sit here in my Sweatpants with no underwear on and grind on you, while we watch you on TV... so it's a win win." We laugh. Kim feels awesome laying back on my cock. My thin sweatpants are so soft, Kim's ass and lower back rub me perfectly.

...

"I want to thank you for coming out tonight Stephanie. It's a wonderful, awesome, larger that life thing you're doing here tonight. Spectacular, HUGGGGGGEEEEEEE!" Harry being Harry.

"You're welcome Harry. Charlotte and I are glad to help. We know how important you getting reelected is to James, so we're here to help you any way we can't." Stephanie tells the very Egotistical, very over the top, 69 year old billionaire, horndog mayor. Harry looks Stephanie over, leering at her magnificent curves.

"That's absolutely wonderful to hear sweetheart. It's stupendous, it's so good... I may buy it and put my name on it. That's how good that is. Would you like for me to show you around? This is a truly beautiful place. Not as beautiful as my home, or as beautiful as any of the chicks I fuck, but it's beautiful nonetheless." Stephanie laughs. Harry is something else.

"Sure Harry, that would be nice." Stephanie says with a cautious smile. Harry is a bug time horndog, so Stephanie is on full alert for his advances. They walk around the downstairs first. Stephanie is very impressed by the mansion. It belongs to a friend of Harry's. Stephanie drinks her second glass of champagne as she and Harry make their way upstairs, to check out that part of the Beverly Hills party pad.

...

Charlotte is already upstairs, in a bedroom, on her knees. She has Tom's seven inch, extremely thick dick shoved down her throat, his hand gripping her blonde head, as she bobs quickly on that rod, sucking off the horny billionaire. Charlotte loves sucking cock, especially mine. It's one of the reasons I married her gorgeous ass... that gorgeous ass is another.

"I'm cumming!!" Tom blurts out, pumping his thick jizz down my wife's very skilled throat. Several thick ropes of cum pound the back of Charlotte's throat, sliding down it, as she greedily gulps them down. Tom holds Charlotte's head, as she drinks down his whole load.

"Wow... That's was awesome baby." Tom compliments Charlotte.

"Thank you Tom. I sure hope you can keep it up. I wanna get fucked in the ass now. I want you to shove this big, beautiful cock up my tight ass and make me scream." Charlotte tells him, licking all over his still hard cock.

Tom grins. "Hell yeah baby. Bend over the bed. I'm gonna pound that ass good." He helps Charlotte up and watches, as she takes her minidress off, exposing that perfect, trim, muscular body of hers.

...

"This place really is beautiful Harry. Not as beautiful as James' Bel Air place, but still quite beautiful." Stephanie walks in a bedroom, looking over the interior. Harry smirks, watching Stephanie's ass move seductively in her flowing gown.

Harry does Harry, pulling out his huge, fat cock, letting it hang out of his pants. He just walks around the bedroom, acting like it's not. Stephanie turns around and sees it. She's not shocked. Stephanie knows Harry very well. She also knows his reputation as a cocky playboy who uses women for his own pleasure. She just shakes her head, a slight giggle coming from her gorgeous mouth. She knows it's Harry being Harry.

Stephanie ignores Harry's fat dick hanging from his pants. It's ten and a half inches long and very thick, so it's hard to ignore.

"Well... Harry. Thanks for the tour. I think we should get back downstairs to the other guests. There's still a lot of schmoozing to do. We need to get you reelected." Stephanie says, her eyes quickly wondering down to Harry's massive, old cock, then quickly back up.

"No rush my dear. They will be there for awhile. Free food and liquor will keep them here. They're always wanting free stuff. It's annoying, but that's politics. You really do look so beautiful Stephanie. So very beautiful. HUGGGGGEEEEEEEELY beautiful." Harry lays it on thick.

Stephanie laughs, smiling and shaking her head. "Thank you Harry. That's very sweet. I'm also very married. So you can put your big friend away." Stephanie addresses the elephant... so to speak... in the room.

"Hey, so am I. You know, I always get what I want. Always." Harry gets cocky... so to speak as well.

""I've heard that about you Harry. I know you're reputation very well. I think everyone in this town does." Stephanie plays it cool.

"It's nice isn't it. It's the nicest cock ever. So nice they should build monuments to it. It's HUGGGGGGEEEEEEE. So awesomely HUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE! It's the greatest cock ever... in my humble opinion." Harry once again, being Harry.

"It's very nice Harry. Very nice indeed, not as nice... or as HUGGGGGEEEEEEE... as my husband's... but still very nice." Stephanie, my sweetheart. She gives Harry a boss bitch smirk. It doesn't even phase Harry.

"Maybe... but I'm here now... and I can tell you like it. I can see how hard your nipples are and I can see your eyes sneaking a look at my truly magnificent cock. Admit it. You love it. You love it so much. Let's fuck. You'll definitely love that. Satisfaction 1000% guaranteed." Harry swinging for the fences.

"I like it. I don't love it Harry. I love my husband's BIGGER cock." Stephanie knows what she's doing. She's a boss bitch. Harry has never come across a chick like her before. "It is nice that you guarantee satisfaction... 1000%." Stephanie laughs.

Stephanie does keep sneaking a peek at Harry's giant cock though. She's a boss bitch... but she also is a horny boss bitch.

Stephanie watches it twitch and jump for her, confidently smirking, knowing full well the effect she has on men. Stephanie loves controlling men... and women... with her beauty, sex appeal and boss bitch demeanor. She knows the power she has.

"C'mon baby. James is a great guy and a great business partner and friend, but he's not here and he doesn't have to know everything... and everyone... you do. I've heard stories about you. You've got a slutty side. We both know it. You don't mind using your "charm" to close a deal, so use it here to close this one." Harry smirks his cocky, spoiled playboy smirk at Stephanie, jerking his cock.

"You've heard stories, huh? Yeah, I've used my "charm" to close a deal here and there... and yeah, I can be slutty if I'm in the mood, but I always tell James about it. I'm his slut above all else. There are no secrets between James and I. I love him more than anything... and I'm not gonna fuck that up for you, or anyone else... HUGGGGGEEEEEEEE cock or not." Stephanie takes full control of the situation.

"But, it's your lucky day Harry. James knows all about this party and what Charlotte is doing. He also knows I'm here to use my "charm" to get you reelected, so..." Stephanie reaches behind her neck and undoes her gown, letting it slowly fall off of her. Harry stares at my wife's perfect, nude body. Stephanie throws her champagne glass into the fireplace and gives a horny, ready to fuck look.

"Prove to me you deserve your reputation Harry. Fuck the shit outta me." Stephanie lays in the bed, slowly rubbing her left leg, then uncrossing her long, smooth legs, letting Harry see her bald, dripping wet cunt. Stephanie spreads it for him... and Harry smiles.

...

"UHHHHHHHH... FUCK MY ASS GOOD!! RAM YOUR DICK UP THERE MOTHERFUCKER!!" Charlotte demands, as she's bent over the foot of the bed, taking Tom's very thick tool up her tight, muscular ass with awesome force. Tom slaps Charlotte's super toned ass, pulls her long, wavy blonde hair and plows up that tight ass like a raging jackhammer on steroids.

"I'm gonna fucking cummmmmmm!" Charlotte's squirts, blasting her sweet cream all over Tom's legs. It spurs him on. Her plows up my wife's ass even harder, his fat cock a blur, slamming up that awesome, very firm and extremely fuckable ass over and over and over. Charlotte's ass squeezes down tight on Tom's fat dick, working it perfectly with intense, cock pleasing skill.

Tom grunts, then blows his wad up Charlotte's ass, three thick globs of semen pummeling her anal passage. Tom pulls out and lays on the bed, smiling, his cock smiling also. Charlotte has an incredible ass.

Charlotte kneels down and engulfs Tom's worn out cock, sucking out every last drop of semen in him. She keeps her eyes locked on him, looking so beautiful, so sexually beautiful, as she drinks down his jizz.

...

"Take it baby. Take my HUGGGGGEEEEEEE cock. My larger than life awesomely wonderful cock. It's an amazing cock. So amazing it's..." Stephanie cuts off Harry and his ego, reaching back and softly slapping his old face, as she takes his huge meat up her pussy from behind on the bed. Harry knows how to work his cock. Stephanie has already cum three times.

"Oh my God Harry... You're cock is so big. I'm gonna cum again." Stephanie squirts again and Harry just keeps being Harry.

"Cum baby. You know you love my HUGGGGGEEEEEEE cock. Every bitch lives it. The bitches all scream and cream for Harry's cock. The greatest cock. The most stupendously awesome cock ever." Stephanie laughs, loving his cock in her pussy, but so sick of his non stop ego trip.

Harry fucks Stephanie's tits, watching her lick around his fat head as it pops out from between Stephanie's big tit pillows.

Stephanie rides Harry, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, bouncing wildly all over that fat meat, putting up with Harry's non stop putting over of himself. "My cock rules. It rules with an iron fist. A fist so iron and strong it can bend anything. It can fuck anything silly. My cock rules!! It's HUGGGGEEEEEEE!!" Stephanie shakes her head at Harry and his ridiculousness, cumming four more times though.

"Here it cums baby. My cum is so wonderful, so powerful, so unbelievably awesome." Harry says, as he cums all over Stephanie's perfect face and into her open, cum hungry mouth, drenching her in his thick, gooey cream. Harry cums a lot and Stephanie swallows what's in her mouth. It runs down her face, right onto her waiting tongue.

"Very nice Harry. You're quite a fuck... and your cum is really good too baby." Stephanie compliments Harry, sucking his fat old cock clean.

"Yeah baby. I know. I'm the king. The greatest king the world has ever seen. I'm HUGGGGGEEEEEEE!" Harry being Harry again, watching Stephanie lick and suck him clean.

"Well... I definitely came... and I definitely got Humped By Harry... so you lived up to your reputation Harry." Stephanie laughs, softly sucking that fat, old cock.

"Yes you did baby... and of course... I always live up to my reputation. I'm Harry... and I'm ways haply to help you... or any other hottie get Humped By Harry." He lights a cigar and admires his work. Harry always being Harry.

...

Charlotte blowbangs five rich guests, sucking each off, as they form a circle around her. Stephanie and Harry watch from the doorway. Stephanie gets so turned on, she walks over and sucks each cock clean, after Charlotte has her gorgeous face covered in slimy semen. The guys all take pictures of the two cum goddesses. Stephanie slowly licks Charlotte's face clean, putting on a hot show for the horny guys, then she shares the cum with Charlotte, as the rich guys cheer them on.

A very successful dinner party. I fucked Charlotte and Stephanie later in the night. Kim joined in too. A fun night for us all. Harry does get reelected. My club does get the zoning approval and other approvals it needs. It's a go on Fetish World. Stay tuned for that part of the sex crazed, fun filled story.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers