While You Were Sleeping

Story Info
Kevin doesn't want to wake his wife.
1k words
3.35
45.8k
48
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah yawns and stretches. She must have fallen asleep on the couch again. But if she's on the couch, what is that moving beneath her?

She opens her eyes and can't believe what she sees! Right next to her head is her husband Kevin, completely naked with a video game controller in his hands, and his cock being pumped by the pussy of an 18 year old.

"Kevin!" she shrieks. They both look over at her, but the girl never stops riding his cock.

"Oh hey sweetie, you're up. You fell asleep."

"What the hell is going on? Get her off of you right now!"

Kevin sighs and pauses his game.

"Look honey, I know this might seem weird but we're just having a little fun."

The girl keeps bouncing her pussy on his cock while they talk.

"You're fucking a high school girl in our home! Get her off of you!"

"She just graduated, don't be too harsh with her." he says, pushing forward to get his dick in deeper and causing her to moan.

"You're going to listen to me or you're going to be a divorced man. Get her off of you, and put on some clothes for Christ's sake!"

"Sorry about this Wendy," he says "Just keep going and I'll handle this." Wendy shrugs and continues bouncing happily on his shaft.

"We're married Kevin! This is a betrayal!"

"Don't be like that. Sometimes I just don't want to bother you, you're always so busy or tired, and so Wendy has been kind enough to lend a hand."

"You've fucked her before? How long has this been going on!"

"Sweetie please, try to be rational." Kevin says before making a load moan of pleasure. "You can't be around me all times of the day and let's face it. My dick just likes being in pussy all the time. It's just natural. There isn't anything wrong with it."

Wendy looks at Sarah and says, "it's true Mrs.M. It takes a younger woman to take care of his needs, that's why he hired me."

"Hired!" Sarah screams and stands up. She walks in front of them, blocking the TV, and can now see everything. Wendy's large round tits jiggle every time she bounces, and her wet pussy grips Sarah's husband's cock tighter than hers ever had.

"You're not even wearing a condom! What if you get her pregnant?"

"Then we'll get her pregnant." he says "She has the body of a pornstar and I'd love to knock her up."

"You're such a pig!"

"Come on honey, you don't think she's sexy?"

Sarah tries to think of how to reply, but her eyes are fixed on her husband's thick penis as it slides in and out of this girl's pussy.

"Look, I'm trying to cum, so if you don't mind, we can be done in a few moments and then we can continue our day. She's been very good to me, Sarah."

"So that's it? You're replacing me with this little bimbo?" she shrieks. Wendy sticks her tongue out and fucks him even harder. Kevin loses focus and starts pumping his cock, making his balls slap her pussy.

Sarah has had enough, and she takes Kevin's slippery cock out of Wendy with her own hand.

"Hey!" he yells.

"You're going to get her off of you, get her dressed and then she's going to leave."

Kevin looks up at her, and she can tell he's angry. His cock is throbbing and she's squeezing it tightly.

"Sarah, get your fucking hand off my cock."

"Not until you listen."

"Let go of my dick." he repeats. Sarah shakes her head.

"Put it back inside of her pussy, or else I'm leaving you."

How did it ever come to this? She doesn't actually want a divorce. She wants her husband to be faithful, and she still loves him, even though his behavior has been appalling.

She fights back tears as she guides the swollen cock of the man she pledged her life to back inside of Wendy's hot cunt. Kevin and Wendy sigh in happiness as they slide together again.

"See? I can take care of things." he says.

Sarah feels helpless as she watches the two of them fuck on her couch. The young girl's pussy is dripping wet, and Kevin's dick is visibly pulsing.

"I'm sorry." she cries.

"It's ok." he says. He's focused on his game and Wendy.

"I can't believe I'm watching you cheat." she whimpers, her voice cracking.

"Don't think of it as cheating" he says. He puts his hand on her face and caresses her. "You're not getting cheated on. It's not the same."

"I just wish you didn't need other girls."

"Well I do, and it's not a bad thing." His balls tighten and it's time to pay Wendy with his load.

"Are you going to cum?" she asks him, her face red with embarrassment.

"Yeah, it's almost done. It will all be over in a minute."

With a cry of ecstasy he slams his cock into her cunt, painting her vaginal walls with a flood of cum as his wife watches in horror. Wendy looks at Sarah with satisfaction.

"It's always a pleasure to take care of your husband."

"Always a pleasure to have you around" he adds looking at her fondly. He helps Wendy off his cock and she turns around, putting her ass in Sarah's face. She bends over to give Kevin a loving kiss, and her pussy is so close to Sarah's face that she can watch up close as her husband's cum begins to leak out of it. For a split second she has the urge to lick it from that whore's cunt. To take back what was supposed to be hers.

Sarah stands up and leaves the room.

A month passes and Sarah is doing laundry when her phone rings. She sees it's a number she doesn't recognize. She answers anyway, and she's surprised by the voice on the other end.

"Hi Mrs. M., it's Wendy."

"What do you want? I told you I never wanted to hear from you again."

"Well it's just that... you know Kevin so well, and I've missed my period, so I'm wondering how you think I should tell your husband! I'm just so excited!"

The phone falls from her hands.