Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're getting hard again," she said. "I can see we'll have to put threesome on the list at some point. When you're bored with me."

"I'll never be bored with you," I said.

"We'll see," she said, and kissed me. "What else? How about... uniforms?"

"You're a nudist. Are you allowed to wear uniforms when having sex?"

"Very funny. You don't fancy me in a French maid's outfit?"

"I'd fancy you in a suit of armour," I said. "Though on reflection, that wouldn't be terribly practical."

"How about a naughty nurse outfit? We could pretend you're in a coma and I have to give you a sponge bath and I notice you're getting hard and I think to myself, well, nobody would notice if I popped it into my mouth for just a minute... we could do a whole role play."

I wrinkled my nose. "I don't think I could really get into role playing. I'd just feel a bit silly, I think."

She sighed. "So unadventurous. Well, I guess we'll find something."

"You think about it some more," I said. "And while you do, I'm going to lick your lovely pretty pussy until you scream the place down."

"Yes," she said. "Let's do that."

**

It was a couple of days after that, I think, that Ellie asked me if I could give her a lift home after college. It was one of the afternoons when I had to go in for a seminar, so I agreed. We'd not spent much time together recently and I was hoping perhaps we could get back on slightly friendlier terms.

I should probably be honest about how I felt about Ellie. Did I fancy her? Did she stir me sexually? Did I sometimes allow myself to fantasise about her? An emphatic 'yes' to all of the above. She was a stunning looking girl and I would defy any heterosexual man not to look at her and fall at least a little bit in love -- or lust -- with her.

My younger self would have probably tried to make a move on her not caring or not thinking about how it would impact my relationship with her mother. But then, my younger self was a bit of an idiot. I was attracted to Ellie, and I was attracted to Belinda, but I was only in love with one of them. And for the first time in my life, I actually tried to think beyond my short-term gratification. This isn't something men find easy.

So I was on my best behaviour when Ellie slipped into the passenger seat beside me. We exchanged hellos and I detected something in her voice that made me take another quick look at her. It looked like she'd been crying.

I didn't say anything, just started the car and headed home. I figured if she wanted to tell me anything, she would. But probably I was the last person she wanted to confide in.

We were about half-way home when she suddenly put her hand on my knee.

"Hey," I said. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like?"

"Well... just stop!"

"You don't fancy me? I've seen how you look at me."

"Ellie, you're lovely... but no!" Her hand had been advancing up my leg towards my crotch.

I firmly removed her hand and put it back into her lap.

"God," she said bitterly. "Let me out here. I'll walk."

"No," I said. "It's late and it's dark. I'll take you home."

She took out her phone and began to tap out a message. "I'm going to tell Mum you came onto me and I had to fight you off."

"OK," I said. "You do that."

"You don't care?"

"I do care, very much. But I hope she won't believe you, and that she will believe me."

"And if she doesn't?"

"Then... congratulations. You'll have made two people very unhappy. And I don't know why you'd want that."

She irritably threw her phone back into her bag. "Fuck!"

"You going to tell me what's the matter?"

"No."

We drove on for another few minutes. I thought I heard a quiet sob, but I was careful not to look at her. I focused on the road.

Finally she spoke again. Her voice was quiet and almost inaudible.

"You going to tell Mum about this?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because she loves you, and she should know."

"She'll hate me!"

"She would never hate you," I said. "She likes me, a lot, I hope -- but you and Jess are the most important things in her world. Nobody else comes close. And if you're unhappy, she'd want to know. I don't want to have secrets from her. Not about you or Jess."

"Fuck," she said, but more out of weariness than anger.

"I'm not trying to get you into trouble," I said. "But you're obviously having a rough time of some sort, and I think your Mum will want to help you, that's all."

She was silent again for a while.

"Can I ask a different favour then?"

"You can ask," I said.

"Let me tell her. I'll be completely honest about it, don't worry. But -- if I can tell her first, I think that would be... easier."

"OK," I said. "But you have to tell her tonight."

"I will."

We were nearly back at their house by now. Ellie turned to look at me.

"You trust me to tell the truth?"

"Of course." I did, too. Belinda had raised two terrific girls.

"Thank you," she said.

I nodded. Then, a few seconds later, I pulled up on their driveway.

"I'm going to go home," I said. "Tell your Mum I'll call her later, OK?"

It was her turn to nod. Just before she got out, she leaned over and kissed me hurriedly and clumsily on the cheek. Then she was gone.

I watched her disappear into the house. Then I reversed the car and headed back towards home. I'd like to say that I knew exactly what had just happened. But that would be to claim that I understood women, and I'm not sure any man can ever really claim that.

**

When I called Belinda, she told me Ellie had told her everything that had happened in the car but they were still talking about the reasons behind it. She thought it might take a while longer, and would I mind if I didn't come over tonight? I said that was fine, though part of me was a little dismayed. Being completely honest, having Ellie come onto me in that very understated way had excited me more than I'd thought. My leg still seemed to have the faint memory of where her hand had touched me. I remembered the times I'd seen her naked. I started thinking about what she'd feel like, sitting astride me, those gorgeous young breasts bouncing as she rode me to a frantic climax.

And so, for the first time in many weeks, I masturbated. Belinda had taken up all of my sexual energy in recent weeks but now I found myself very hard, and very horny. I lay on my bed and within a few minutes my thoughts of vigorously fucking an enthusiastic Ellie had me climaxing very intensely indeed.

But afterwards I felt strangely guilty. It felt like a betrayal. I resolved I wouldn't do it again, though I knew that would be difficult.

But, as it turned out, it wasn't difficult at all.

**

The following night I invited Belinda out to a smart, up-market restaurant. I knew she liked dressing up for an evening out sometimes. I hated it, much preferring to eat at home and wear what I wanted (or nothing at all, these days), but I wanted to do something nice for her. She was delighted.

To be fair, the food was very good and the service attentive and courteous without being intrusive or fawning. It was eye-wateringly expensive, but I could afford it - I'd had just been paid for some work and my living expenses these days were considerably lower than when I'd been living the bachelor lifestyle in the city.

"That was... delicious," murmured Belinda, as she swallowed her last piece of cheesecake. "But I'll have to diet for a week now."

"You're perfect," I said. "You should have another piece."

She smiled. "Don't tempt me. And you may change your mind when my ass is twice the size and I try and sit on your lap."

"I'll risk it. I can't imagine ever getting tired of your ass on my lap."

"We'll see. Anyway, thank you." She looked around the restaurant. "I do like this place. Charles and I used to come here sometimes. In fact..." She lowered her voice. "I once sucked him off in the bathroom here."

"God, really?"

"Mmhmm. So much fun."

"I'll bet it was," I said.

She licked her lips provocatively. "Do you want to try it?"

I considered, then I shook my head. "No, I think it'll look too obvious if we both head off to the bathroom and leave the table empty."

"Hmmm, guess so. We had the girls with us when we did it before, which helped. They did wonder why were gone so long, though I think Ellie might have guessed, based on how pink she went."

We were silent for a while. There was a noticeable increase in the sexual tension between us. It was never far away -- but now it was definitely heightened.

"I have an idea," I said, finally. "Or, a challenge, if you like."

"Ooh - I like a challenge."

"Make yourself come, sitting here, just talking to me."

Her eyes brightened. "Mmm! Very naughty. Can I... touch myself?"

"If you're discreet, yes. We don't want to get arrested."

She wriggled a little in her seat. I guessed she was hitching up her skirt. Then her right hand dropped into her lap, and she leaned forward over the table, her head closer to mine.

"That's better. I'm touching myself now. So... are you going to talk dirty to me?"

"We'll talk dirty to each other," I said, and paused, trying to think of where to start. I remembered what she'd just told me about. "Did you swallow all of Charles's cum when you sucked him off?"

"Of course," she said. Her breathing had become slightly heavier, but you'd only have noticed if you were watching her closely. "I always swallowed his cum. I remember... I remember coming back to the table and sitting down next to the girls and sipping my coffee and how the taste of the coffee felt, mixing with his flavour..." She paused, as if remembering something else. She also shifted slightly in her seat. I could imagine her fingers working away at that lovely slit of hers, teasing and tormenting that clit that I'd feasted on so many times now.

"I remember... Ellie had some of my coffee too. And so did Jess... just a few sips... and I remember thinking god, I wonder if there was the slightest taste of their father on that cup."

"Fuck!" I said softly. That was a direction I hadn't expected.

"I know... so wrong... but it got me so wet. I was so eager to go home... get him to fuck me after I thought that."

She looked at me, her breathing more noticeably laboured. "Does that... make me a bad person?"

"No... are you going to come for me, Belinda?"

"Mmm yes... soon. Are you hard, Rob?"

"Yes. Very hard. I wish I could fuck you right now. Slide my cock into that lovely wet pussy of yours."

"God yes... I'd love that. Talk to me some more, please."

"Let me taste your fingers," I said, and she quickly took her hand from below the table and reached over, as if feeding me a titbit from her plate. I took the tip of one finger into my mouth and sucked it gently for a second before she took it away and dropped her hand back down.

"I love the taste of you," I said. "I can't believe Charles never licked that pretty cunt of yours." The moment after saying that I wondered if I'd gone too far, if that would spoil the mood, but she just smiled in a slightly distracted way. I could see her arm moving a little more obviously now.

"I would have loved to have had you both," she said. "We never did that, with another man. Not Charles's kind of thing... but sometimes, god, when he was fucking me or I was sucking him I wished I had another cock there as well. And yours is so lovely..."

"Both of us spurting all over you," I said. "Perhaps both of us taking you off to the bathroom and you sucking us both off, one after the other..."

"God yes... what a lovely slutty thing to do." She was close now, I could sense it. If I could just find the right image, the right words, I could send her over the edge.

"Sitting back down at the table with two lots of cum still in your mouth."

"Fuck yes... so fucking filthy..."

So, so close. I took a breath, wondering if again I was going to go too far. But sometimes, in those moments, you just have to go for it. And I had a hunch it would work. "Two lots of cum on the rim of your coffee cup. Two lots of cum for the girls to taste..."

That was as far as I got. Her body jolted and her spare hand suddenly closed over mine, squeezing it painfully. Her face flushed a deep red and I thought for a moment she might even faint. I was worried that a waiter might see and rush over in case she was unwell, but luckily for once they weren't being attentive. Or perhaps they were, and were just being commendably discreet. If so, they definitely deserved the large tip I left them.

"Oh... fuck," she said after a minute or so had passed. "Oh fuck, that was... so intense."

I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed it. She pulled it away gently and stroked my face.

"Please get the bill," she said. "I need to get you home and fuck you absolutely senseless. Unless you want another coffee?"

"I'm good," I said. "Where's that damn waiter got to?"

**

An hour later we lay cuddled up together in her bed, sweaty and happily exhausted. Her hand was clasped affectionately around my slightly deflated and leaking cock.

"You worried it's going to fall off?" I asked her, kissing her hair.

"No... I just like holding it. It's very... comforting, somehow. Naughty but nice, to be able to do it. Or maybe I'm just weird."

"I like it," I said. "I once had a girlfriend who said it helped her sleep, holding onto a guy like that."

"Yes. I can completely see that. It's very relaxing. At least in its current state." She giggled. "And what's nice is when I wake up, it'll be ready for action again, which is even better."

"I think you only want me for my body," I said. "Which, of course, is completely fine."

"Mmm. Glad we've got that sorted."

We lay there contentedly for a little while. Then we heard the distant sound of the front door opening and closing, and then the sound of footsteps on the stairs as Ellie went to her room.

Belinda sighed. "Poor Ellie."

"She OK?"

"She'll be fine, I think. Her and the grad student didn't work out, which I confess I'm glad about, but she's pretty down about it."

"Do you know what the problem was?"

"It turned out they weren't as... compatible as she hoped."

"I'm not sure I quite know what means."

"Well, I gather that he was fun at parties, and very knowledgeable, and he was a good-looking boy -- once you got past that horrible beard -- but... in bed, not so great."

"Ah," I said. I felt we were moving into potentially dangerous territory. As open-minded and plain-speaking as Belinda was, how comfortable was she going to be discussing her daughter's sex life?

Still, I felt I had to be supportive and helpful if I could be.

"Couldn't she... teach him to do more of what she liked?"

"I don't think that was really the problem."

There was a silence for a moment.

"So... what was the problem?"

"He didn't want to... quite as often as she did. It made her feel a bit... unattractive. Unwanted."

"Jesus," I said. "The boy's an idiot."

"Maybe he just had a low sex drive. But... yeah, I think your theory is probably closer to the truth."

She squeezed my cock slightly. "She is a pretty girl, isn't she?" She wasn't teasing me, she was genuinely wanting reassurance. Which was sweet -- all parents want to be told good things about their offspring.

"She's lovely," I said. "They both are, you know that."

"But not just pretty... She's sexy, isn't she?"

"Very sexy," I said, although I tried to make it sound like a reasoned, considered opinion rather than a statement of male lust.

"She's feeling very down," she said. "Girls aren't used to men not wanting them. Not the ones they fancy, anyway."

"I'm sure she'll have a queue of guys lining up if that's what she wants."

"You think so?"

"Sure. She could have any guy she wants."

She stroked my cock. "Any guy?" There was a definite emphasis on the first word.

"Well... maybe present company excepted."

"Liar," she said, smiling. "I can feel you getting hard again."

"Yes... because you're doing that!"

"I think you're thinking... very naughty thoughts about my little girl."

"Well... I am now, because you're putting them in my head!"

"Oh... so it's all my fault?" Her hand was relentless, up and down my shaft, which was nearly fully erect again.

"Completely your fault."

She leaned closer, so her mouth was right next to my ear. "You're sure you don't want to fuck my daughter?"

"Jesus, Belinda... what do you want me to say?" I was turned on but also nervous and a little defensive. I felt I couldn't win -- to say I didn't want to fuck Ellie would almost be an insult, but to say that I did... that was a whole new world of problems, surely?

"Just the truth."

I looked at her. She was looking at me quite steadily.

"I don't want to do anything that would... make things bad between you and me."

"I know. I'm putting you in a terrible dilemma, aren't I? But... imagine she's not my daughter for a second. Didn't you ever play that game with your other girlfriends, the ones where you agree who you get a free pass for? Talking about film stars or celebrities you'd like to fuck?"

Actually, I had played that game with one of my girlfriends. I nodded.

"Who did you let her have her free pass for?"

"Brad Pitt," I said. "She was crazy about him."

"Well... not very imaginative, but I can see the appeal," she said. "Particularly in his younger days. He was rather delicious then. And how about you? No... let me guess."

She was quiet for a moment, smirking, her hand still sliding up and down with that perfect rhythm, the grip just right, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"I'm going to guess... Britney Spears?"

"Nope."

"Film star, pop star, or somebody else?"

"Film."

"How old?"

"Um... still in her twenties, I'm pretty sure."

"Mmm... Kristen Stewart?"

"No," I said. "But that's not a bad guess. Close. She was in the same sort of films."

"Oh god, I know! Jennifer Lawrence!"

"Very good," I said. "How about you? Somehow I can't imagine you and Charles ever having that kind of arrangement."

"No," she said. "Charles and I talked about a lot of things when it came to sex... I told you he came from a very... unusual background, really. But no, he wouldn't have contemplated me going off to fuck Russell Crowe, I'm afraid. Though I'm sure he would have been delighted to fuck Ms Lawrence, and I can't say I would have minded watching that either."

We lay there for another few moments. I was rock hard, and her hand didn't let up. Then, in an easy graceful movement, she swung one lovely leg over and straddled me. She reached down and guided me back inside her. She was wonderfully wet. Then she sighed and nestled her head on my chest.

"Ellie really likes you," she said. "She did, right from the start, even when you were a bit of a bastard."

I didn't quite know what to say, so I put my arms around her and thrust a little more deeply into her. She gave a low murmur of appreciation.

"And I think it would be good for her, to be with a man like you. You've got that nice streak of... meanness in you. When it comes to fucking, I mean."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. As a person, you're much nicer than you were, Rob. But you're still a bit of a bastard in bed, though I don't think you even realise it. Knowing how to keep me on the edge, not letting me come, knowing when to hold me down... lots of women really want that from their bed partner, you know. To feel... totally dominated by their man."

I tightened my grip and thrust even more vigorously into her, using her body quite blatantly for a minute or two. Then, when I felt her breathing begin to grow more ragged, I slowed right back down again.

"Like that, you mean?"

"Yes... just like that you bastard! Jesus!"

"So... what exactly are you suggesting?"