Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's your pass from me," she said. "Fuck her as well you can for me. Fuck her as much as she wants, as much as she needs. But don't you dare hurt her. She's the one that chooses when it finishes... if she ever does, OK?"

"Fuck," I said. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. "Are you... sure?"

She kissed me deeply, her tongue sliding between my lips. Then she pulled away slightly. "It's what I want," she said. "Now fuck me hard, please."

Then, just before I was about to start doing just that, she put a finger on my lips. "But don't worry... if Jennifer Lawrence comes calling, you can still fuck her too."

**

When I woke up the following morning Belinda was gone. She'd texted me a message though.

I'm treating myself to a spa day. Back later. Ellie's here all day. You should stay here too. Xxx

I took a long, long shower. Partly because I needed it, and partly because it avoided going downstairs. Though perhaps Ellie would just be in her room all day. Maybe I should just go home and pretend the whole conversation had never happened. But Belinda would never let me get away with that.

Eventually I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. I looked for my clothes, which I thought I'd left on the chair the previous evening. But they were gone. I checked all the other places I could think of, including the laundry basket in case Belinda had dropped them in there. But they were nowhere to be seen.

"You sneaky bitch," I said aloud. Belinda really did intend for me to stay there all day, it seemed.

I listened out for any noise from downstairs. It seemed very quiet. It should be safe enough, I thought, to nip downstairs, brew some coffee and toast a couple of bagels, then scarper back upstairs and just watch TV in Belinda's room until she returned.

But...

She wants you to sleep with Ellie.

Well... yes. But did she? Or was it some kind of test?

She's never been one to play those kinds of games.

That was true. One of the many things I loved about Belinda was her almost total lack of guile. She said what she thought, and had no time for mind games or anything less than complete honesty. I remembered at least one previous girlfriend who was a master of passive aggression, who sometimes wouldn't speak to me for hours or even days because of some real or perceived transgression -- though of course it had been up to me to try and work out what that transgression was. I couldn't imagine Belinda ever acting like that. Though her hiding my clothes definitely qualified as sneaky at the very least.

I thought about putting a robe on, but then decided that, in this house, that would invite more comment than not wearing anything. So I padded downstairs, a little more aware than usual of my naked state.

The kitchen was empty. I put some coffee on, and found some croissants in the bread basket that I popped in the oven to warm up. It was a bright sunny day outside, and as I waited for the coffee to percolate I stared out into the garden, watching the birds hop around the lawn in search of whatever titbits they could find. I wondered how Penny was getting on. Last time we'd spoken there had been hints of a very active social life and possibly a new boyfriend, and she'd been very amused when I'd sent her a modest lecture about not neglecting her studies. The memory of our conversation made me smile.

"Good morning."

I turned around and saw Ellie standing there.

"Jesus! You made me jump."

"Sorry. You looked lost in thought."

"Yes... I was a bit. You want some coffee?"

She nodded. She seemed a little shyer than usual -- not common for her at all. She was naked, of course, but I tried to block out any thoughts of her body. Which was almost impossible. She looked particularly beautiful this morning, sleek and toned and lovely.

"Your mum's gone out, I think," I said, by way of conversation.

She nodded. "Yes, she sent me a text. Said her muscles were feeling a bit sore, so she's gone for a massage and then a few other treatments."

"You should have gone with her," I said.

"You think I need some beauty treatments?" Her tone was hurt but her eyes were suddenly playful.

I sighed. "I just thought it was the kind of thing that girls like to do with their mothers."

"Yeah, I've been with her a few times. It's a good place, very chill."

"Maybe I could get Penny some vouchers for there. Or would she be insulted, and assume I was also telling her she was ugly?"

Ellie smiled properly for the first time. "Well, there's always a risk with presents like that, but no, I think she'd love it. Just don't get her anything gross or painful, like a bikini wax."

"Jesus," I said. "What a thought. Thanks for the advice."

"Though if you're going to have it done, they do it pretty well, I have to say. It feels odd though, another girl doing that to you."

"Yes... I can imagine." This wasn't necessarily the best kind of conversation to be having, I thought.

"But... you guys seem to like us being all smooth down there, so I guess we're stuck with doing it."

This seemed like another potential minefield, so I just shrugged, doing my best to seem non-committal on this issue. Instead I poured her some coffee and put a croissant on a plate for her.

"I'm going to... head back upstairs," I said.

"You don't want to stay here and talk about bikini waxes?" Her eyes were wide and innocent. She was really teasing me now.

"Well... that would be a first for me," I said, a little lamely. "I'm not sure I have much to... usefully contribute."

"Well, Mum said you promised to look after me today, so sneaking back upstairs to watch telly or just sleep is definitely not allowed."

"She did?"

She nodded.

"And... do you need looking after?"

"Oh, you know. I don't expect you to play dolls with me or anything, but we can hang out, can't we?"

"Sure," I said. "We can do that. Did your... mum, er... say anything else?"

"Like what?" The innocent face again. And once again, I wasn't sure I believed it.

"I don't know... just wondered. She told me I should stay here as well, but I didn't know looking after you was part of my duties."

"You don't have to." She was suddenly hostile. I reminded myself that she'd recently been dumped or at least rejected by her dickhead of a boyfriend, and I should tread carefully.

She got up and emptied the rest of her coffee down the sink. Then she banged her plate down and started to leave the room. I darted after her and caught her by the hand, swinging her back towards me.

"Hey," I said. "I'm sorry. I was just... teasing."

She sighed. "It's fine. Really. I'll go and watch something in my room."

"No... stay with me. We can... hang out. Chill. Talk about... bikini waxes if that's what you really want."

She softened a little.

"You're just being nice."

"I'm never nice," I said. "You should know that by now. I'm totally selfish and only care about myself. And what I want is to spend time with you."

She looked at me for a moment. I was aware that we were standing very close together, our naked bodies just a few inches apart.

"I'm sorry I've been a bit weird about you recently," she said. "That business in the car, and being a bit of a bitch to you sometimes."

"You're never a bitch," I said. "And don't worry about anything."

"It's just... it's a bit weird, Mum having a new boyfriend. And... you know, lots of other stuff going on."

I nodded.

"Anyway, I want us... to get along."

"I think we will," I said. "I really love your mum, Ellie, and I think you and Jess are just... fantastic. Really."

She smiled. "Thank you."

I thought for a moment. How do you endear yourself to a young woman who's a little conflicted about you? Inspiration struck. "Do you maybe... want to go out and do some shopping or something? I'll take you to the shops, maybe even buy you a new dress. As long as we get one for Jess as well. What do you say?"

"But you haven't got any clothes to put on, have you?"

Then she realised what she'd said, and her face went pink.

I stared at her. "How do you know that?"

She didn't say anything.

"That cunning... so she has hidden my clothes! And she told you!"

I had still been holding her wrist. Now I let it go as I looked at her. I looked down at her, at that lovely body, those young firm breasts, those luscious legs. Not only hadn't Belinda been joking, but it seemed she'd tipped her daughter off about what to expect as well.

I said slowly. "So - your mum... told you...she'd hidden all my clothes. And I was to stay here... and look after you."

Ellie looked a little tearful. "Is that really such a terrible thing to think about? I don't want us to do anything if you're just being kind... that would be even worse!"

"I'm not saying anything like that... I'm just saying... I want to fully understand exactly what we're doing here."

"I think you know," she said. "But you don't have to do anything, really. I understand if you just want Mummy. It's just... she said she thought you'd be good for me."

"And... is that what you think?"

"I think it'd be nice," she said. "I think it'd be really nice, but only if you wanted it too."

"And... what exactly are we talking about? Just so I'm... completely clear."

She took my hand and carefully placed it on her right breast. She didn't say anything, just looked at me. Her skin was soft and cool and the nipple was hard under my touch. I slowly took my hand away and she flinched almost as if I'd struck her. But I raised the hand to her face instead, and stroked her cheek. She opened her mouth and took one of my fingers into it, her tongue running over the tip.

She looked down. My cock was pointing directly at her, almost grazing her stomach. She reached down with her other hand and stroked it. Her touch was exquisite.

"You do want me," she said, as if in wonder.

"Of course I do, Ellie, you're completely beautiful. I just... didn't want to mess anything up."

"You won't," she said. "Mum said... if you were hesitant, I was to say 'Jennifer Lawrence' to you. Your free pass. OK?"

For an answer I pulled her close to me and kissed her. Her body pushed against mine and she gave a low moan in the back of her throat. Her grip tightened around my cock as if she was afraid to let it go.

"Oh god," she said. "Please don't change your mind now. I need you so badly."

"I'm all yours," I said.

"Come up to my room. Quickly."

I followed her as she led me out of the kitchen and up the stairs. As I followed her I had a vivid memory of that same lovely bottom scurrying up the stairs on my first visit to the house all those months ago. That visit had not ended well. How different things were now.

Her room was slightly untidy but charmingly girlish. I was pleased to see her mother had had the foresight to get her a small double bed. As we entered the room Ellie turned again to kiss me. She felt a little more tense now.

"You can do whatever you want," she told me, a nervous break in her voice. "Anything at all. Please. I want to be good for you."

I hushed her. "You will be good for me Ellie, I already know that. Just relax, and take your time... we have the whole day, remember?"

"Oh god," she said. "We really do. Oh... that's such an amazing thought."

She kissed me again. "I'm shaking. So pathetic."

"Lie down," I said. "On your tummy."

"You want to start by... taking me from behind?"

"Just do what you're told," I said, with mock severity. I remember Belinda saying I was something of a bastard in the bedroom, and that was what a lot of women liked. Time to see if Ellie shared that same opinion, perhaps.

Ellie obediently lay down, her head on the pillows, and I took a second to greedily look at and glory in her body. Her flawless skin, showing just a few goosebumps. Her smooth back. Two perfectly rounded, fleshy buttocks.

I reached out and dragged some fingers slowly across her back.

"You deserve a massage too," I said. "A nice slow one, I think."

I began to stroke all over back and arms and shoulders, taking my time, varying the speed and force as I swept my hands over her. It was hugely erotic to be touching this young woman's body, this body I'd been seen naked so many times now but never really touched. And to be doing it with her mother's blessing and consent -- well, I'd be lying if I didn't say that added to my arousal.

After five minutes on her back and shoulders, I allowed my fingers to go a little lower. I gently squeezed those lovely ass cheeks and then focused on her legs, rubbing firmly from the back of her knees up to the top of her thighs. Without being asked, she spread her legs a little more, allowing me a glimpse of her pretty bare slit. I resisted the temptation to touch it -- for now, at least.

Instead I focused on massaging her upper thighs and lower back, my hands sliding over her bottom as I moved back and forth between the two areas. I knelt between her legs, with my cock occasionally bumping against her. I felt completely in control of her, and it both excited me and instilled a feeling of protective tenderness. If I wanted to, at any moment I could pull her on her knees and thrust deep inside doggy style. Or I could flip her over and take her in the classic missionary position. Or lie down beside her and pull her on top of me. I knew she would comply with whatever I asked. And I knew, too, that she was waiting for exactly one of those things to happen.

Instead, after another few minutes, I allowed one of my hands to explore very daintily between her legs. She moaned as she felt my finger run the length of her slit. She was very wet.

Then I lowered myself down onto her, careful to take most of the weight on my arms, so my cock dropped into the gap between her legs. She started to reach down so she could push it into her, but I tutted firmly and she stopped. Instead she began to twitch her hips, trying to get better contact between us.

"You're beautiful, Ellie," I told her. "You have the most perfect, wonderful body. Just perfect."

"Thank you." A soft voice, muffled by the pillows.

For a few more seconds I allowed myself to just lie there, enjoying the feel of her smooth back on my chest and the slight movement of her hips. Then I raised myself up on my arms again so our bodies separated.

"Roll over," I said. "I want to see you."

Obediently she turned herself around, still lying directly beneath me. She looked up at me, her eyes wide and questioning. This was a softer, more timid Ellie than the one I was used to, and it made my heart melt.

I kissed her on the forehead, and then lightly on the mouth. Her arms went around me as my weight settled on top of her. My cock was pushing eagerly at her entrance, and it took all of my self-control not to just push into her.

"Please," she said simply. "Please!"

I almost relented. But Belinda was right about my mean streak, it seemed. I merely smiled and pushed myself lower down her body, suckling at first one young breast and then the other. I felt a hand go around the back of my head, her fingers sliding through my hair.

Lower still, gentle kisses on her flat stomach. I could feel her hips twitching once more. And lower, my tongue gliding over the faint slope of her pubic mound.

"Oh god... oh fuck Rob."

Then my tongue was darting between her legs, first up one side of her slit and then the other and back again. I couldn't wait too much longer, I knew -- there is a fine line between delicious anticipation and irritable frustration.

"I'm going to fuck you, Ellie."

"Yes... god, please."

I delicately ran my tongue over her clit, and her body jolted.

"I'm going to slide my cock deep inside your beautiful pussy."

"Mmm... I need that. Please!"

"Tell me what you want me to do..."

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard, god, so hard!"

"I love the taste of you, Ellie," I said. "You taste so sweet. I could do this all day. But that wouldn't be fair, would it?"

"No..."

"I mean, I want you to suck me as well."

"Anything you want... fuck... just hurry, please!"

I pushed myself back up her body and, almost simultaneously, locked my mouth back to hers as my cock slipped easily and deliciously deep inside her in a single, flowing movement. Her whole body bucked upwards and I felt her arms and legs go around me, enfolding me in a tight embrace that was surprisingly strong for such a slight girl.

For a few moments she lay completely still, almost as if she'd fainted. I didn't move either, savouring the feeling of being inside her, that primitive, base, male feeling of possession.

Then, as I felt her body relax ever so slightly -- she told me later she'd had a small orgasm the moment I entered her -- I began to fuck her. Slow, teasing strokes at first, over-riding my own instincts which were to crudely hammer away at that eager young body. She loved to kiss, it seemed, as every time I broke away to steal glances down at our writhing bodies or even just to grab some extra air, within a few moments I could feel her face anxiously seeking mine. Her mouth was soft and sweet and her passionate kisses heightened the connection between us, making it feel even more intimate and special. Somewhere a very distant warning bell rang in my mind, that perhaps this was more than just fucking... but I didn't care.

As my strokes became deeper and less nuanced, her kissing became more frantic and her grip on me even tighter. I could sense her orgasm was approaching. There was also a danger I would come soon as well if we kept up this pace, and I didn't want that to happen yet.

So I used a technique I had first been taught by an older woman I'd had a one-night stand with. I'd also used it successfully with Belinda. I simply stopped moving, and lifted my weight slightly so Ellie had more room to move beneath me. My cock was still deep inside her, but now she could move herself up and down on me and apply whatever pressure and friction worked best for her.

"Use my cock, Ellie," I told her. "Use my cock and make yourself come on me."

It took her a few seconds to get the idea but then she began to push and grind against me, a little slowly at first but then with increasing abandon. Her arms and legs were still wrapped around me and I could feel her hot wetness as she enthusiastically used my body.

"That's it... use my cock. Just like that."

She was close now, so close, and I pushed my hands underneath her bottom and gently squeezed her cheeks. With that she cried out, her mouth still on mine, and her whole body jolted.

After a few moments she collapsed back down on the bed, still whimpering a little from the intensity of her climax. I felt myself begin to slip out of her and I lowered myself to follow her down, not wanting to lose that glorious wet tightness.

I covered her forehead with soft kisses. As any man would, I now felt like a preening peacock, proud of what I'd been able to do for that that soft, sweaty, wonderful bundle of girl. Pathetic, yes, but there are worse things to feel.

After a while she was able to focus again. She smiled up at me.

"God," she said. "That was... fucking amazing. Thank you."

"We're just getting started," I said. "We have the rest of the day, remember?"

Her eyes widened. "Oh yes. Oh... my fucking god."

I began to thrust deep inside her again. "My turn now," I whispered, and then her mouth was back on mine, and her arms once again tight around me, as if afraid to ever let me go.

**

We were dozing when Belinda came home. It had been a long, blissful day, one to linger long in the memory. In recent months I'd become rather proud of my fitness, but six hours in bed with a horny, greedy teenage girl is not to be taken lightly even if you're in peak condition.

Distantly I heard the front door open and close, then Ellie stirred beside me.