Helping Her, Saving Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum's home," she whispered. "We should go and see her."

"OK," I said, a little woozily.

Ellie looked down at me. My cock lay flat against my stomach, still leaking softly onto me. "I think you need a bit of cleaning up first."

"I'll shower."

"No." She smiled. "I'll do it. Just lie back."

And then, with her mouth and tongue, she lovingly and carefully licked my cock and stomach clean. Then, with a slight sigh, she got up from the bed and went and peered at herself in the mirror.

"Jeez," she said. "I won't have to say anything. Mum will know as soon as she sees me. I look like a... well-fucked little slut."

"Not a slut," I said. "Never a slut. But if you're not well-fucked after all that, I'd hate to know what would qualify."

She grinned, a more confident, happy smile that I was delighted to see. "OK, we'll agree on the well-fucked bit. See you downstairs. Give me a minute with her first, OK?"

"Sure," I said, and watched her leave the room, her delectable bottom once again rolling cheekily at me.

I stretched out, and lay there for a few moments. I hoped Belinda didn't expect too much from me that night. I felt utterly spent. I wondered how things would go from here on in. Was that just a one-off with Ellie? Or would I be shared regularly now? I remembered the hunger and passion behind those kisses. This was a girl who craved affection -- perhaps love - as well as sex. I would have to tread carefully.

Then I swung my feet off the bed, sat up, stretched, and somewhat wearily got to my feet. Whatever the future held, it seemed even brighter and more promising than I'd ever thought possible less than a year ago. Then I opened the door and went downstairs.