Helping Mandy with Her Projects

Story Info
Dad helps Mandy follow through on her projects.
8.1k words
3.8
21.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onvisy
Onvisy
34 Followers

All characters are eighteen years of age or older. This story is written for fantasy, and its events should not occur in reality.

---

My daughter is beautiful. Like any responsible dad I understand this, appreciate it, and keep my hands and eyes off.

Even when I'm tying her wrists and ankles to her bedposts as I am right now, I am careful to minimize skin-to-skin contact. Combining her beauty, her short little excited breaths, and actual intentional contact would be going too far, lead to too much.

I'm helping her with her project.

Finishing up the final tie I smile at her. "Comfy?" I ask. She's covered up to the neck and down to the shins with a blanket. "Feet too cold?"

She smiles back, a quiet twitch in her cheek. "No Dad I'm fine, thank you."

"So... eight hours? You're sure? All night?"

She laughs. "Yes, I'm sure."

As though it has only just occurred to me--I'd actually wondered about this the whole time I was tying her down--I say "Wait don't you have school tomorrow? Maybe we should wait until tomorrow night, I don't know how much sleep you're going to get."

She exhales, and at the end of the exhalation there's a little nervous quiver. Then she breathes in and says "Part of the... project... part of the project is dealing with the consequences tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get to sleep soon and be rested up tomorrow." She smiles evenly at me and I take the hint.

Leaning down I kiss her forehead. "Alright sweety, well, good night and... good luck?"

"Thanks Dad," she says, amused. I walk over to her desk, and switch on the baby monitor she had set up.

Next to it is the stack of manilla envelopes she left on a little table by the door in the corner, labeled: "First infraction," "Second infraction," and so on through to "Fifth and further infractions."

Seeing the direction of my gaze she says "Don't forget you have to be... you know... you can't be nice. You're going to do what they say if I break the rule?"

I'm a little surprised she would ask this. I've never let her down before. "Yep, don't worry sweetheart. You know I keep my word."

She seems to hold her breath for a moment, then says with relief, "Okay good. Love you Dad."

"Love you too sweetie, night night" I say as I switch off her light and shut her door.

Standing outside her door for a moment I shake my head and grin. So strange. What is she getting out of this?

I know what I'm getting out of it. I am helping her accomplish something even if I don't know quite what it is, and that's a reward in itself. And also, well yes, I do have a bit of an erection, I mean, how could I not. I can't pretend that's not a little rewarding. But it's not what I'm fundamentally here for--hands and eyes off, like I said. That includes the eye of the imagination. Taking care of myself right now would just be wrong.

I adjust my pants for comfort but am mostly standing here taking a moment to calm down and center myself. Letting myself get hard is a little cheat I allow myself, because if I didn't, I couldn't be a helpful dad. But once I'm done helping, the erection has to end.

I'm still not sure even exactly what she's doing. She has told me nothing and all I know is what I've seen. She keeps going longer and longer so it's some kind of endurance thing. But enduring what? As far as I can tell she just likes to see how long she can stay tied up, but I don't quite get that. Seems like anyone can stay tied up forever, where's the challenge? I know it can be hard to sleep if you're not allowed to get comfortable in your bed but, how is that fun or interesting?

It's been strange from the beginning.

***

We live in a tiny apartment, from the little kitchenette you can see the living room and doors to both bedrooms. I was working on dinner and she came out of her room wearing her big puffy jacket and I assumed some shorts or underwear. All I could see was the jacket. This was strange because we were inside, and it wasn't really even cold outside.

"Going out?" I asked, steeling myself to refrain from protectively urging her to put some longer pants on.

"No, just... feeling a little chilly I guess?"

"Huh. Okay," I said, thinking it strange but it's okay when things are strange. I kept flipping the grilled sandwiches I was working on.

Then she approached me holding out her hand. "Hey Dad, um, can you..."

Between flips I looked over at her hand. She was holding two small metal objects, I don't know what they were. I'd describe them as fairly thick wire, bent into a kind of triangle shape. She hadn't bent them, they were clearly manufactured that way, perfectly smooth and symmetric bends. At the tip of the triangle instead of joining, the ends of the wire instead went outwards, forming a line sort of perpendicular to the triangle if you can imagine. It's hard to describe I guess! Especially when you don't know what it is!

"Can you... hang on to these for me? For like, just thirty minutes?"

I took them from her hand. "Of course sweetie, I mean, I guess. Why exactly?"

I remember she blushed at this point and I started to get the feeling this was something private, "girl stuff" maybe. "It's for a... project?"

"Oh like for school? Sure but again, why am I holding them? What are they?"

"Oh they're nothing, just something I like found you know. Doesn't matter. Never mind I'll take them back."

"No it's fine!" I said, afraid I'd hurt her feelings somehow. "I'll totally hold on to these if that's what you need from me."

She paused and looked down for a second, then back up at me. "Okay," she smiled a little, "Thanks Dad."

"Should I... do anything with them?"

"No," she said, turning to go back to her room, "Seriously you can just put them in your pocket or something. I'll come get them in thirty minutes okay?"

"Well, okay then" I said, sticking them in my pocket just as she suggested and getting back to my sandwiches. "Hey, your sandwich is ready!" I plated it for her while she stood at the entrance to her room.

I thought she seemed troubled but I was afraid to pry. I handed her the sandwich, she said quickly with a whispered smile, "Thanks," and went into her room closing the door.

It was about twenty minutes later, I was in the middle of watching some show or other when she came back out of her room. Still wearing just the coat and at most, (I was sure of it now), her underwear.

"Uhh... I know it's just been twenty minutes but can I have them back now please?"

I didn't move from where I was sitting. "You said thirty minutes."

"I know I... I messed up, I did part of my project too quickly and I... I just need them back now okay?"

I paused the show and sighed. "Mandy, I'll give them back in ten more minutes. That's what you asked me and that's what I promised."

I would describe the look on her face as one of quiet panic. "Uh, but I... the project is finished. I don't need you to hold them anymore."

"You know me," I said, getting ready to hit play. "When I have a job to do, I have a job to do. Anyway I don't know about your project being over or whatever but you, too, should really stick to your commitments."

"They're just... little metal... thingies... Dad."

"Come finish the show with me," I said, "It's really funny. When it's over I'll give them back."

I hit play. There was a long pause from her, and then she silently sat on a chair in the living room. We watched the show together, she didn't laugh once even though I knew it should fit her sense of humor really well. Then the show ended, and I handed the little metal things back to her. "There!" I said. "Easy peasy, job done, commitments met!"

She smirked, mirthlessly, a little mad. "Yeah thanks" dad. And she didn't run to her room but she walked very quickly.

That was the first time. Things progressed from there and here we are.

***

I'm at my desk finishing up some work. It's been about forty minutes since I left her in her room. I now hear a sound from the baby monitor. Just Mandy, very quietly, whispering, "fuck."

That's all it takes, according to her rule. Not the cursing, the rule is just, if I hear her make a sound, that's an infraction.

So I get up from my computer, and go to her door. Absurdly, without really thinking, I knock before entering.

"I heard that," I say, keeping it cheerful.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize, it's not my rule it's yours."

"I know, I know," she breathes.

I go over to her desk and open up the first envelope, labeled "First infraction."

I read it. It just says "Warning."

I turn the paper over and show it to her. "What does this mean?"

She laughs. "It's exactly what it says, I get a warning. If I fuck up--"

"Hey!"

"Uh, sorry, mess up, again then the real... um, incentives? The real incentives start."

I laugh. "Okay, that make sense. Good idea! So, we're good here? Need anything? Need any water or...?"

"No, I'm okay Dad."

"And just to make sure you know, I'm not letting it go."

"Letting what go?" she asks innocently.

"You said the F word twice, so on Friday night there will be a spanking."

She closes her eyes. "I know. I really am sorry."

"I know you are, but we will follow through."

"Okay."

I put down the envelope and paper. Once again I kiss her forehead, and bid her goodnight.

***

I mentioned that first night where she had me hold those metal things, and tried to give up two thirds of the way into her project.

She seemed mad at me when all that was over. But then, just a few days later, there she was again--weird giant jacket, totally bare legs, metal triangles in her outstretched hand.

She asked for an hour that time. "You're not going to come back in twenty minutes trying to make me break the rule you yourself setup are you?" I asked.

"No I... I'll finish the project the right way this time Dad I promise. Can you just... take them please?"

I gave her a good stare, smirking in what I hope was a kindly way. Then I took them and put them in my pocket and she retreated to her room.

Hilariously, that second time she only lasted fifteen minutes before she came out of her room. "Umm..."

I laughed, "I think I know what you're going to say."

She grinned embarrassed "Yeah um... I finished already? I thought it would take a lot longer?"

"Forty five minutes longer!" I laughed again.

"Yeah I'm... I'm so stupid Dad but..."

"Don't call yourself stupid," I said.

"Okay I know, I'm sorry..."

"And you don't have to be sorry!" I said again. These are themes I try to really hammer in, she over-apologizes and talks down on herself a lot. I don't know where she gets it. Not from me.

"Okay but... can I have them back...?"

"Sweetie, you said an hour. I'm going to give them back in forty five minutes."

"Dad!" she said more assertively, then walked towards me. I just kept watching my show. For me the conversation was over.

Then she was literally on her knees. "Dad. I'm actually begging you."

She had her hands up in like a prayer pose. She had the full puppy dog eye treatment going.

"Wow!" I said. "You are adorable."

"Please Dad," she said, her smile desperate. "I don't know what else to do but I'm on my knees begging, can I please have the metal things back?"

"Forty five minutes."

She collapsed to her elbows. Her jacket scootched up a bit, and that's when I saw what she was actually wearing on her lower parts--nothing.

"Please Daddy" she said one more time. She hardly ever called me "Daddy" anymore.

I called her what I almost never called her anymore. "Princess, it's your project, your rule, but I'm trying to decide whether this constant begging should be made into a spanking offense."

That got her quiet real quick.

"And I know what is already a spanking offense."

"Wait, what?" she asked quietly.

"You're not wearing any underwear."

She went beet red. "You saw?"

This might seem like a harsh rule but she had made it such a habit in times past to streak around the house totally naked. I didn't want to body shame her but it did make me really uncomfortable, and how can we not say, it was just inappropriate, right? So I asked her to stop, but she didn't seem to take my requests seriously--she would stop for a while then one day just walk right through in the nude. So I made a new rule--if I saw her bare bottom or top, whether because she was wearing nothing or was wearing something too revealing, that would be a spanking infraction.

I felt bad for making a rule like that. I didn't like feeling like an old school authoritarian prude. So in that one case and that one case only I made another rule that actually gave her some power. She's never had to exercise this power but it is in fact a house rule. Just like I will spank her if I see her bare parts, she has the right to spank me if she sees my bare parts. I don't know if I'm the first parent in history to give his kid the right to spank him but it's not totally different from those parents--good parents--who will model self control by giving themselves a time out. But since the punishment for her in this case isn't time out or grounding but actual spanking, that'd be the punishment for me as well.

When I'd told her the second part of the rule--that she could spank me if she saw me naked--she was completely still and silent. I know she was probably mortified. But I wanted her to know that I wasn't rendering her powerless as a woman by controlling her clothing. She has power too.

Like I said, though, she's never had to wield it.

Anyway, as I was saying, I'd seen her naked butt, and I told her so, and explained that would add to her spanking total that Friday evening.

Her eyes watered as she got up from her kneeling position. "Yes sir." Something else she almost never called me. It was not said in anger or sarcasm. It was her most defeated expression. My heart almost broke for her but I never ever go back on my word.

She returned to her room and was quiet for the remaining forty five minutes. I knocked on her door. She said "Come in," and I did so. She was sitting at her desk, still wearing just the jacket and as far as I could tell nothing else but she wasn't showing me her bare butt so I didn't say anything about it. Her computer screen was completely blank, so I knew whatever she'd been looking at she hadn't wanted me to see.

"Cursing me out to your friends?" I said indicating her blank screen.

"Uh... heheh" She literally said "heheh." "No of... course... not..." she said. She sounded sarcastic, she seemed to actually be telling me that yes, that was exactly what she'd been doing.

"Anyway I know you're angry, but on the other hand, it's been forty five minutes," I said. "You made it!"

"Okay," she said, not seeming excited. "I finished the project forty five minutes ago but okay."

I put the metal things on the desk next to her. "Don't beat yourself up," I said. "You'll do better next time."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. Even though she seemed sullen, she leaned in to the kiss with surprising affection.

Rising up a little I placed another little peck on her forehead and as I stood up she said, quietly but not unkindly, "I need some privacy now Dad, okay?"

"Of course sweetie!" I replied and went back to my own desk in the other room.

***

It was about 11PM when I tied Mandy to her bed this evening, and about 11:40 when she uttered her little "fuck" and I gave her her warning. I'm now getting ready to turn in. It's 12:25. But as I sit on my bed, hear sounds, once again, from the monitor. I don't think she's saying anything, but there's a very clear series of quick, high pitched vocalizations followed by several quick intakes of breath. Then a long hum punctuated by catches in her breath. Infraction number two.

When I walk through her door she cries out. "Oh my God what did you hear I didn't make any noises I promise"

"I definitely heard you humming," I say, "Don't know how you thought I wouldn't hear that."

"Humming?" she says, her voice rising in a panic. "I didn't hum, I've been totally quiet Daddy, maybe somebody else's baby monitor nearby..."

Picking up the "Second Infraction" envelope I say "Mandy, it was very clearly you I heard, please don't lie to me."

Enough lies could be a spanking offense.

"Okay I did I know I made some noise but I was trying really hard to be quiet Daddy can we... can we start over?"

I look at her, eyes wide. "What do you think I'm going to say to that?"

"Please, I, I shouldn't have started this, please don't"

I open the envelope.

"Please don't open the... please don't read... I don't want to do this anymore!"

I read the envelope. "Turn on the two fans by my bed, full blast, one oscillating and one aimed at my chest, and then take my blanket away."

I look and see that she does indeed have a couple of fans set up, one on each side of her bed. "Are you... what are you wearing under that blanket?" I ask.

She just goes red and says nothing for a long several seconds. Then, "This was a mistake Daddy, I don't want you to see..."

I raise my hand. "I guess you're naked under there?"

Silently, her mouth pursed in the beginning of a sob, she nods.

"That's okay, I can take the blanket off without looking," I say, and that is that. I proceed to carry out my instructions.

As she moans "No, no, no please" I turn on one fan, full blast, and aim it at her chest area. I then turn on the other fan, full blast, and set it to oscillate. It ranges all the way from her feet to her face as it sweeps its cool air across her blanketed body.

"Okay," I say. "I'm going to take your blanket, look away, and pull it off, and leave the room. I won't see anything, you won't get a spanking for nudity, it's going to be okay."

"No Daddy it's not going to be okay. I'm going to be soooo coooollddd"

"This is the rule you set up. I'm not going to let you give up on yourself."

"How can I ever make you stop? What If I really did make a really bad mistake?"

"You can't. If you made a mistake, you'll learn from it." I lean down and kiss her temple while she cries.

"You do need to get quiet," I say, "So you don't have a third infraction."

She nods and gathers herself.

"Ready?" I say.

"No," she says, but that doesn't matter.

As I walk towards the door I bring her blanket with me, leaving her under the care of two fans cooling every square inch of her tummy, chest, face, neck, legs and feet, with a special focus on her chest.

As I close the door I can hear her already starting to shiver. I don't think she'll make it long to the third infraction. I have a huge, bothersome erection. I will not take care of it, as I said before doing so while thinking about my own daughter would be unacceptable. But I don't try to get it to go away either. Why bother? I imagine I'll be back in her room in a few minutes anyway.

***

She kept finishing her project too early until one day she came to me with the metal things once again, and a second request. And this time she was wearing actual clothes, no giant jacket. Shorts and a shirt like a normal person.

But the way she went about asking was really bizarre. I'm still very puzzled by this. She walked out of her room while I was once again working on dinner, but she walked backwards. The entire way, keeping her back to me at every step. Granted it was a short path from her door to where I was in front of the stove but it almost seemed like she had practiced how to walk the path backwards without stumbling or hitting any walls. And her shirt--it was one of her white button down school shirts, but it seemed unusually loose fitting.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

I saw metal shining from her hands and looked down. There was the now-expected pair of metal things but in her other hand was something unexpected--a pair of handcuffs.

Onvisy
Onvisy
34 Followers