Helping Mandy with Her Projects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm leaving, I'm leaving," I sid, leaning down to kiss her forehead. She accepted this quietly. "You need to finish your project, right?" I'm finally starting to understand what that means, stupid old man that I am.

She stiffened. "Yes."

I nodded and left.

I fixed breakfast, she ate silently, not sitting down, and then left without a word. I wasn't surprised, she'd been through a lot. I've been sitting in my house resolutely not masturbating to thoughts of my daughter, trying to do something to take my mind completely off of her and what all had happened last night. This is of course a practically impossible task and I've had a really shameful erection going pretty much all day.

It's about that time and Mandy walks in the door coming home from school. I am facing away from the door, and I am hesitant to see her face. I do fear that I broke something last night, went too far.

"Hey Dad," she says and she sounds... normal. Cheerful even.

I slowly turn and she's smiling, walking briskly to her room.

She goes in, squeals in a happy way, and comes back out holding a manilla envelope. The fifth infraction envelope.

"I meant to take this with me, I was afraid all day you were going to read it. Thank you for respecting my privacy."

"I was tempted, but of course I didn't."

She still seems upbeat. "I could not stop thinking about last night, all day. I mean, the way you whipped both sides of my body made it pretty hard to forget. And the constant ongoing pain in my nipples. It's still there. It all made me think of last night over and over again. I couldn't stop."

"And..." I hesitate, trying to be careful. "What are your feelings about what went on?"

"Uh," she looks up at the ceiling. "Well, Dad, I'm making a new rule for myself."

She walks towards me, unbuttoning her shirt. "Mandy!" I yell but she is doing what she is doing.

The shirt comes off and under it I can see she already has clamped them tightly. "I put them directly on the nipples this time," she says, "It's fucking agony. That was really stupid. But I can't take them off because I removed the metal handles and threw them away." She laughs.

Her shirt is all the way off now and she's working on her skirt.

"Mandy what are you... put your clothes back on!"

She shakes her head, standing naked in front of me, the bluish reddish lines across her body making her somehow even more beautiful. I know it's a cliché but it's a cliché because that really is how it works and you know it.

"Nope, like I said, new rule."

She hands me the fifth infraction envelope.

"This shit's not coming off my tits until you do that to me."

As I open the envelope she turned around and grasped the arms of a chair, showing me her badly bruised ass and legs.

I'm pulling the paper out and she says "And with all the nudity and cursing I think I'm up to, what, sixty swats? Right now and right before bed."

She's standing ready for a spanking as I read what she had written as her fifth incentive--do be done to her on a fifth and further infractions last night. She'd managed to avoid it, but here she was telling me she was determined to go through with it.

I read the words. "Your choice. Either hit my pussy ten times with the cane, or put your cum on my mouth."

I am the one turning red now. "Like I said," she repeats. "These clamps are staying on my nipples until you make your choice. You can hit my pussy, or you can cum on my mouth. I guess those might be bad words so, seventy swats?

Still red, I stand up. I walk over to her and take her by the shoulder, turning her gently around. "Mandy," I say to her. "Yes?" she says, looking vaguely disappointed.

Her breasts, clamped and bruised, are impossible, finally, not to touch. I take one in hand, clamp and all, and squeeze. She winces, looks up at me, smiles, and leans in. As we begin to kiss I scan the room for the cane.