All Comments on 'Helping Mandy with Her Projects'

by Onvisy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is mis-categorized. It is only BDSM. There is NO INCEST here at all. The daughter is punished for even showing her body. Her father strives ridiculously through the entire story to not even touch her. ????

OnvisyOnvisyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Responding to Anon below: I believed I had to categorize it as incest because incest is one of the "trump categories," i.e. if it includes any element at all of incest, it must be under that category. And they do kiss and touch at the end, as well as the clearly incestuous themes and thoughts running subtextually throughout the story. I was hoping the story tags would prevent people from reading without knowing what they were getting into. With that said, I do share your concern that in a way, it's mostly a BDSM story with incest elements. I still think it has to be in the incest category (because of the "trump category" thing) but what I'll do is try to add a note at the top cautioning readers that it's arguably more prominently characterized by its bdsm related tags. I am sorry if you had an unpleasant experience due to being misled by the categorization.

MusicBox1978MusicBox19786 months ago

I think its a fine story and incest tag is ok by me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous