Helping Margaret Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom started to grind her hips into Margaret's face, trying to force Margaret's tongue onto her throbbing clit.

"Somebody's .something' needs some attention..." Margaret giggled.

"You have no idea..." Mom groaned.

Mom lifted her hips high and fast, planting her pussy right into Margaret's mouth.

Mom reached down and pushed Margaret's hard into her hot box.

I could see mom's pussy nectar glistening and shining off Margaret's face. Margaret's head was shaking back and forth as she worked her tongue on mom's pussy with all that she had.

"Oh God, Oh God...yes!!" Mom screamed as she climaxed into Margaret's mouth.

Margaret slowed her paces as she continued to lick and suck mom's juices into her mouth.

*****

As mom lay there trying to catch her breath, Margaret stood up and walked over to me.

"So, Mr. Handsome, would you like to taste?" Margaret asked with a devilish grin.

Before I could answer, Margaret leaned in and gave me a very wet and passionate kiss, making sure that I could taste my mom's juices.

"Diane, sweetie, I think he might be ready!" Margaret cheered.

"Oh no. I don't think I, or we, could do that..." Mom responded with worry in her voice.

"Well, you won't know until you try. That's what I always told my son Glenn years ago." Margaret said, still grinning.

To Be Continued.

12