Helping Melinda Be Naughty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "You're somethin' else, Babes.' And I said, 'Is that a good thing?" And he said it was a very good thing. Then his hands stroked up from my knees to my buns, and his hands stayed there, except some of the time his hands went under my panties. Even sitting down, his face was even with my breasts. He said, 'Hmm, I can't decide where to start.'

Then the real Mel, sighed again, breathing harder. "I really didn't care where he started. I just wanted him to start. I grabbed a wrist and guided it under my nightie. "How about starting here?" She lifted the nightie to her shoulders, baring both breasts, nipples incredibly erect. But then her hands returned to her sides.

"He used that hand to massage my breast and tease my nipple, and his mouth was on my other breast and he really knew how to..."

Mel was again sliding lower, her face was a study in feminine longing "...how to make me crazy. And I was almost ready to cum again, but he stopped again, and pulled back. This time I said, 'Please don't tease me.' And he said, 'Babes, you're just too much fun to tease.' And I said, 'Still, you're not being nice,' kind of like a whiny little girl. And he grinned and said, 'Okay, let's see if I can make you think I'm nice.'"

He stood and turned me toward him and pressed me against him and I could tell his cock was really hard. Then he put both hands on my waist and just tossed me into the center of the bed. I wound up on my back, and tried to sit up, but he was already there and he grabbed my ankles and spread me then tipped me over backward, and his head was between my legs, and he pushed these panties aside and.."

Now Mel was moaning loudly, between gasps. Her hips were moving rhythmically; her expression was almost tortured; but her arms and hands remained at her side. "... then his mouth was on me, and it was like every part of me was inside his mouth, then he was sucking my clit and flicking me with his tongue..."

Mel's back was arching, her legs spreading wide. And then his tongue was in me, and I thought, 'Oh God, he's owning me,' and I was praying he didn't stop again, and he didn't stop, and..."

I couldn't believe it. Mel's hips were thrashing, back fully arched, legs spread for her invisible lover, but her arms and hands weren't moving.

"... and his tongue somehow went way deeper and his huge hands were on my butt, lifting me toward him, and I knew I couldn't stop, didn't want to stop... and his tongue made one more push and his hands spread me even more... and I screamed, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck, I'm cumming...."

And Jake and I watched it happen, all the way from the writhing hips to the arched back to the spreading legs, to the scream from deep in her throat, and finally to her collapsing backward, exhausted. And her arms and hands had never left her sides. We sat there silently while we watched her recover. We really didn't know what to say, and it was just as well, because she wasn't done with us yet.

Now Mel was on her back, making little effort to maintain eye contact with us. It became harder to hear her as her voice was just above a hoarse whisper. "And I looked up, and this giant of a man was on his knees, between my legs. And he told me to take my nightie off, so I pulled it over my head and off. And his hands were at my hips, pulling my panties down, and off."

Mel pulled the top off, then slid her panties down and off. But then her hands returned to her sides. She whispered, "And I could see his cock between my legs and it was huge and I was afraid I couldn't take it. But he was really gentle with me, and he opened me and went deeper in me a little at a time. And I loved every inch of it, but I knew I wouldn't last long He looked down at me and smiled, "Have I been nice?" And I said, "Very nice." And he said, 'Will you cum with me?" And I said, "Yes, that would be nice."

Jake and I looked at each other now almost fearfully. "And he said, 'Okay, here were go, Babes' and he started fucking me harder and faster, but I could tell he was being careful not to go too deep and hurt me. At first he held my legs almost straight up and I could feel the muscles of his stomach and chest against my thighs Then he caressed and teased my breasts with both hands. Then he leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Fly with me, Babes. And our hips were moving in perfect rhythm and his cock was expanding, opening me wider..."

And Mel's face was perfect passion and expectation, while her back arched and her hips bucked. Her hands were grabbing fist-fulls of the bedspread. "And he whispered, "Let's go, Babes," and he went a little deeper but stopped pumping me, and he let me finish myself off, squeezing his cock, wrapping my legs around him. Telling him I loved it. Then I heard his deep groan, and he whispered, 'You're good, Babes. Really good.' And I felt the hot gush of his cum, filling me, and I went with him and our orgasm felt incredible and seemed to last for a very long time. And finally we were still, although he still felt huge inside me. And he held me like that for a long time."

I honestly couldn't breathe. My cock was as hard as ever in my life. Jake was in the end stage of genuine if awkward masturbation, and groaned through his own orgasm. He looked at me, his breathing still labored. "Will you talk to her. I don't know what to say or think or... "

Mel had gone into her closet and came back wearing a white terry bathrobe. She returned to center stage near the headboard, again sitting Indian style, but now modestly.

I said, "Mel, I don't want to accuse you of... you know... but that had to be real."

"It was real, to me."

"No, I mean really real."

"So do I."

I sighed and shook my head. "Okay, we're two absolutely amazed guys who don't know what the hell just happened. What did you teach us?"

She had been looking down, fidgeting with the her robe's bow.. She looked up and her expression was somehow fragile. "How important you are to me -- both of you."

"Explain."

"I had an art instructor in college who told me I have an amazing gift of visualization, which I guess, in art, is a good thing."

"Are you saying you visualized that whole thing."

"Yes."

Talk about a holy shit moment. It was suddenly clicking into place for me. "And you can visualize so completely you don't even need to be touched to..."

"Yes."

"And when you watched porn, you could envision..."

"Yes."

"C'mon, Mel, how the hell can we compete with that?"

Her eyes were filling with tears. "Because you're real, and you care about me, and that makes things exciting for me, because I love making you laugh and have fun." She paused, and the Irish eyes began to smile, at least a little. "Sometimes I think about you guys all day. Sometimes I make myself cum just thinking about things we can do, and hoping you'll like it."

"Is that enough?"

She paused, for longer than I wished she had. "Yes... It's really working."

I had a hundred or so more questions, but I just looked toward Jake, who was still visibly shaken. "O'Leary's Tuesday?"

"Oh yes. We need to meet."

And then my dick shouted, "Hey, what about me?" And I asked Mel if we could meet in the family room, and she smiled and flashed both breasts, and soon I had assumed my position, and she made very short work of me. But I didn't feel good about it in the same way I usually do. It had been a jarring evening, and I guessed correctly that Jake was more jarred than I was.

---------------------------

Jake downed about half his Guinness pint in the first two swallows. He looked tired. I couldn't recall ever seeing Jake look tired. "I'll tell you, man, I am haunted by even thinking... you know..."

I was something like haunted, too, but decided to let my friend speak. "How so?"

His expression was pained, "I truly hate to say this, but I don't know whether I even believe her."

I knew what he meant, but asked anyway, "Believe what?"

"That she didn't, for real, bump into a guy at the airport, and wind up... you know....Shit, Sam, there were details in that story that a fiction writer would be hard-pressed to dream up."

I tried to be comforting. "Well she said she's good at visualization, and..." But he leaned forward, expression furious.

"So where the fucking hell did the show-her-whole-goddam-body outfit come from?"

Now it was my turn to drink deeply and to give the waiter a 'two more' sign. "Actually, I've been thinking hard about that. I don't know where the outfit came from but think about this. If her story really did happen, then everything Mel has been saying to us about helping her avoid temptation has been a lie. I just don't think Mel would lie to us like that."

Jake shook his head, looking more tormented, not less. "That's a good try, ol' buddy, but I wish it felt that simple to me. Here's what feels more likely -- and I wish to hell it didn't: That she did have a rip-roaring fuckfest, and she loved it, and she realized how much she loved it, and she reached out because it scared her."

I raised my hands to my forehead, rubbing both temples, feeling like a boxer whose opponent delivered a strong right uppercut. "Whew, I mean, I see how you got there, but... but can you even imagine that Mel would tell us, blow by blow, a true story, including dressing-up in the actual outfit, and re-enacting funny and tender moments, not to mention mind-blowing orgasms -- and then lie through her teeth about whether it was real?"

He met my gaze, clearly in thoughtful mode for a moment, then he shook his head. "I don't know what I think about what she would do?" He sounded exhausted.

I delivered one of the thoughts that had been haunting me. "If we give her the benefit of the doubt, it's still true that she really screwed up Saturday night. We could give her one point for proving, big time, that her mind is able to visualize well enough to cause her overly responsive body to cum all over itself. But she gets ten penalty points for out and out cucking two guys, and doing it in your bed. I mean, son of a bitch, it felt like that story lasted an hour and a half and she was in cool-dude, big-dick paradise."

I leaned back, picked up the new Guinness and drank deeply again. I realized that I had just sounded and felt like an outraged husband, not a concerned friend. And for the second time in nine days, I realized that I had some serious analyzing to do.

Jake gave me an unexpected opportunity to explore, but I wasn't sure I was ready or able. "Will you talk to her?"

"I tried Saturday."

"No, I mean later."

"By myself?"

"Yes. I started to, but I could tell that... anyway, it didn't go well, and now we're in an official holding pattern. It's not good.

I exhaled long and hard. "What? A cup of coffee or something?"

"Or come by the house. I can make myself scarce."

"I'll need to tell her we voted and I was nominated; that okay?"

His eyes looked tired, his expression flat. "Yeah, okay. Thanks."

----------------------------

Tune in to Ch. 04.

12