All Comments on 'Helping Mickey Ch. 02'

by wakingDown

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Gebob69Gebob69over 11 years ago
Amazing Story...

It's quite obvious that you have spent a great deal of time doing research on severe head injury as you have given it credibility and that what make this story so good and believable. I would rather read a story like this then a quick jerk off one.

It is looking like Susan it starting to understand Mickey better which each passing that day. I have to admit that white hallway had a very real meaning that at this time Susan doesn't understand it. It has to do with the past I thimk but aren't sure. I have given your chapter a 5 because it high quality of work and suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i am starting to think the white hallway is refering to the coma and how he felt or what he saw while in it. now that he has told her what he heard from the doc and her talking he just cant say what it was for lack of reference. she seems tobe getting it a little at a time though and just maybe them sleeping together in the next chapter or 2 might be good thing for him.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
White hallway

In thinking he's talking about the light at the end of a tunnel,,like when you die.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
The story is very real and scary

A lot of our young solders who have suffered with head injuries from the war could have been in the same situation as this poor guy.

A sad affair and all too real. Makes you think how bad some of the guys are coming home.

Thanks for the read.

ukbajanukbajanabout 11 years ago
A good read

Normally I Would be running for the hills is after reading 2 chapters I had not encountered any steamy scenes. Your story is clearly not a normal case. I love it and hate it at the same time. Very rarely will just a bunch of words grip me the way how yours has. I look forward to reading more.

LuvSftPlayHrdLuvSftPlayHrdabout 11 years ago
Oh you're killing me.

I'm so captivated by this story!! You are doing a wonderful job.. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love your story

Please write ch 03 fast I love this story have a wonderful day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really enjoyed it

I really enjoyed the story so far. It's good to see that someone isn't rushing anything between Micky and Susan. I can't wait for chapter 3 to find out what's next for them. Keep up the good work!!

protagonistVprotagonistVabout 11 years ago
gripping

I have to say that never once while reading this did I even consider going to a different story or author. This is absolutely fabulous and if you haven't thought about writing professionally, you should seriously consider it.

You have a way with words that many of the writers here do not - not even close. Not only is her conversation clear and adroit, it portrays the right amount of confusions and concerns, believably, to both Mickey and the reader. A very difficult thing to do!

You had damned well BETTER continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mickey's View

It's refreshing to finally read a decent story that is viewed from the victim's point of view as well as others. Explaining how I feel and/or see things to the Doc's as well as to Family members is extremely difficult when they can't or won't open up and listen with more than their ears. I say this as the victim of a head wound myself. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you.

What wonderful writing. The emotions you invoke are raw and meaningful. The quality of your work is such that you should be in the mainstream. I am a writer and I can recognise talent. Please keep writing.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 11 years ago
Fuck that was good!!

Some of the very best dialogue I've ever read. I've read fantastic published novels that didn't come close to the quality of your writing here. Dialogue, plausibility and possibly even more important, timing.

Thank you author.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Deserving of the highest praise.

Bloody wonderful

Yobo36Yobo36almost 10 years ago
Super GOOD!

Read the first two Chapters and gonna start on #3. Original, gripping story line. I LOVE it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You didn't derail from the excellence that was part one.

And white hallway was what I had guessed. This sort of mysterious storyline reminds of me the TV show Lost. This site and its close-minded inhabitants don't deserve to read such a well written story. 5/5 again.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
this reminds me of the word puzzle

called the Jumble.

Everything is there, you just have to put it in the right order for it to make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Keep on writing. This is a beautiful story. :)

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful moving story. One of the best, truly!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Phenomenal. Truly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories