All Comments on 'Helping Mom'

by highlycharged

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story. Wish my mom had been so easy. 😕 she rejected me even though she allowed me to spy on her for years while she put on a show for me. Apparently I could look but I couldn't touch.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
The bewilderment of impotence can increase desire

Suddenly the woman has self doubt and is consumed with erections. Often her son is closest and safest choice.

My mother waited for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but middle-aged women don’t suddenly get larger breasts, especially when she’s losing weight. Quite the opposite, actually, weight-loss typically starts in the breasts. Then, we find out Mom had been lying to him and she was actually a horny slut and had become the town bicycle while he was at college? Poor kid. Not only is his mother a whore, but he probably is going to catch a few STD’s from this skank.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Should have made BIll the slut.......

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Very hot but too short. It was mostly buildup to very little sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT! Continue please...introduce her to coke, and turn her into the slut she obviously wants to be! She'll lose weight!!!

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess my problem is that I'm a romantic type of guy. I love to see a romance blossom between a couple. As they both start to fall in love with the other, they then give each other their special treasures. The mother gives her son that tight wet pussy and the son gives mom his young hard cock and fills her with his potent seed. The seed that could possibly give his mother his child.

PozzyThumpPozzyThumpover 1 year ago

Wait, what?

44 paragraphs leading up to all the sex exploding like a lightswitch in one more single paragraph? Where's the sensuality? And why does the son think he'll be good enough? No one in the story knows the meaning of love or devotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mother and son stories are amazing but they should be much longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

should end with her pregnant to calm down her hunger!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous