Helping Mom Move Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom, son and aunt have fun the following morning...
3k words
4.66
18.8k
35
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick story with little build up-

-----------------------------------------------

Gabby woke to the feeling of her nephew, Jeff's, thick cock pressing against the small of her back as the morning sun began to stream in between the blinds. She couldn't believe the events that had transpired the night before. She had snuck into her sister's house thinking she had taken home some stud after a date. Only to find her pegging her own son with a strap on. After making herself cum while watching from the hallway she made her presence known. Crawling onto the bed she couldn't help herself and devoured her nephews massive cock, eventually moving up his body and mounting the teenager. Meanwhile, her sister Monica, had moved behind her and slowly began to fuck her ass with the strap on.

"DP'ed by my own Sister and her son" Gabby thought to herself as she relived the events of the night before.

She reached behind and felt the currently flaccid cock that belonged to her nephew. Running her fingers along the warm shaft made her pussy tingle.

"God, even soft he's huge" she mused.

Turning off her side and onto her back, the sexy aunt then sat up and surveyed the room. She noticed her Sister lying naked on the other side of Jeff. She had to admit that her toned Latin body looked damn good naked, and even now admired the way her black hair cascaded over her bronzed shoulders as she slept.

Gabby got up and moved around the room, feeling her nephews dried cum between her legs coupled with the lubed still between her cheeks from the anal pounding her sister gave her made her feel incredibly naughty. She decided she needed a quick shower before deciding what to do next and entered the adjacent master bath. Turning the water on, Gabby let steam fill the enclosure as she became invigorated by the morning shower. The svelte Aunt let her fingers wander down to her clit where she gently rubbed. Her pussy was gushing as she lived the memories from the night before, and imagining at what further debauchery may lay ahead of her.

After showering, Gabby dried off and wandered back into the bedroom. By now her nephew was laying on his back, and she admired the sizeable bulge underneath the bedsheets. Walking along the side of the bed she reached out and gently caressed the sleeping monster. Feeling the thick cock pulse under the thin material made her mouth water as it slowly came to life.

"mmm that feels really good, mom" Jeff said as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Not your mom, tiger- but fuck is that a dirty thing to hear while I rub your dick" Gabby replied with a wicked grin.

"Morning Aunt Gabby, I almost thought last night was a dream." Jeff smiled.

"I still think I might be dreaming" Gabby said as she laid back down in bed, never losing grip of her nephews cock.

She was almost in a trance as she slowly moved her hand up and down the meaty shaft. Once fully hard, she could barely get her hands around it. No wonder her pussy felt a bit sore this morning. With her free hand she teased her clit, rubbing her fingers above it as she watched her hand move along his cock.

"This thing gave me quite the workout last night" Gabby admitted.

Jeff grinned, "If I kiss it, will I make it all better?" He said while he flipped over onto his stomach and moved his head between his aunts sexy legs.

Gabby reflexively opened her legs and exposed her beautiful pussy to her young nephew. Her lips were already glisteningly wet and as jeff approached, his breath on her drove he wild. Slowly Jeff began to kiss the inside of her smooth thighs, teasing her and getting closer and closer to her pussy before moving back down her legs. First one leg, then the other. Then moving his tongue along the outside of her labia before dipping it gently into her soaking pussy. The sexy aunt couldn't believe how illicit it felt to have her strapping nephew eat her out like this, beyond the emotions of it all- it felt amazing.

"Monica must have taught him well" Gabby thought as she reached down and ran her fingers through Jeffs hair, pulling him into her snatch.

Jeff held her legs open as he continued to savor the taste of his aunts vagina. Slowly pulling his tongue out of her box, he moved up and ran circles around her swollen clit. Gabby's toes curled with pleasure as he brushed the tip of her with his tongue. Pinching her nipples, Gabby threw her head back and savored the attention being paid to her clit. Through the moans being expressed by his aunt, Jeff was coaxed to continue as he pressed his lips around her clit and sucked on the swollen gland.

"Ohh fuck yea, baby, be a good boy and suck on my clit." Gabby moaned.

Jeff was surprised to hear his aunt fall into the roleplay so quickly but was encouraged by that reveal. He moved his hand between her legs and slowly drove two fingers deep inside of her burning twat. They slid in with ease, as Gabby was soaking wet- almost to the point of dripping on the sheets.

The combined sensation of the oral massage on her clit and the fingers pumping her well primed pussy was quickly sending her over the edge. Jeff curled his fingers up as his tongue swirled around Gabby's clit. The taste and smell of her juices had him leaking precum into the sheets below them.

"Fuckkkkkk" Gabby groaned deeply with pleasure as she came. Jeff kept pistoning in and out of her hole, driving her wild with lust. Quickly, she became overwhelmed by the sensations and clamped her legs around his hand to slow his motions. Jeff loved the feeling of his sexy aunts smooth legs wrapped around his wrist as he pulled his fingers out of her pussy and let her recover from her orgasm.

By now, Monica had been aroused by all the noise and had been watching intently as her son made her sister cum with his mouth and fingers. The hot mom reflexively began rubbing her own clit as she watched on. Gently she moved down in bed and lay beside her son, caressing his lower back and naked ass as he continued to lick Gabby. Monica ran her hand between Jeffs buttocks and he reflexively opened his legs, allowing her to continue her motions until she was able to fondle his balls from behind.

"That feels so good, Mommy" Jeff said as he turned and smiled at his Mom.

"Your balls feel so tight and full, baby- do you want mommy and aunt gabby to help you empty them." Monica asked coyly.

"That sounds incredible, but I wanna taste the rest of aunt gabby first." Jeff answered.

With that, Jeff dipped his head even lower and gently began to tease his Aunt's asshole. Gently letting the tip of his tongue dance around it until eventually licking her anus with the flat, broad part of his tongue. Gabby reached down and pulled her knees back, sticking her ass out and opening herself for easier access.

"you're such a naughty boy- lick my ass." Gabby moaned.

"You have no idea sis" Monica watched on like a bitch in heat as she caressed her sons swollen balls. Her opposite on her throbbing clit, teasing it.

Jeff opened his aunt's asshole with his eager tongue, thrusting it in and out as she writhed in pleasure. Gabby moved one hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit. She loved how soaking wet she felt, a combination of her nephews saliva and her own wet pussy. Moving lower, she dipped her fingers in her pussy and then pulled them out to get her clit even wetter. Jeff's invading tongue slithering into her butt was driving her wild.

"Fuck baby, that feels so good" Gabby threw her head back as she picked up the tempo of massaging her clit.

At this point Monica had positioned herself behind her son and encouraged him to lift off the bed a bit. Reaching between his legs, she grabbed his thick cock and slowly stroked him up and down from behind. The hot mom leaned forward and began gently tonguing his swollen nutsack. Jeff groaned in appreciation as he continued to rim his Aunt.

"Oh mommy, that feels so good, suck on my balls" Jeff moaned after pulling his tongue out of his aunt's ass. Only to stick his tongue back in after he gave his hot mom the instruction.

Monica didn't hesitate and wrapped her lips around one of his engorged testicles. She let her tongue dance around it as she held him in her mouth. Using two hands to pump his massive cock the entire time. Gabby was wildly aroused at the idea of her sister sucking her own son and began rubbing her clit with more intensity.

"Stick that tongue deep in my ass and make me cum baby, do it while you're mommy sucks on those cum filled balls. Then I want to watch you fuck her with that big cock of yours" Gabby strummed her clit faster as she muttered obscenities. Jeff was coaxed by her reactions and pressed his tongue deeper into her asshole. He could feel her anus opening up as his tongue slid deeper inside of her.

"I want to watch you fuck your mommy, make her scream while you fill her with your hot teenage cum! That big dick pumping in and out of her tiny body, fuck it's gonna stretch her pussy so good. Oh god I want to lick your cum out of her used cunt. Keep working my ass, someday I'll be able to take you up my butt." Gabby's hand was a blur as she worked her clit closer and closer towards and orgasm.

"Fuck yes, eat her asshole baby. Then drain these big balls in mommies tight pussy" Monica moaned as she released his testicles from her mouth. The sexy mom was getting ever further worked up by her sisters filthy confessions.

After plunging his tongue deep into his Aunt's butt a few more times, Jeff moved his mouth up and began devouring his aunts steamy cunt. He then began working his index and middle finger into her asshole, which, was slippery with his saliva. Slowly he felt her ass open to accommodate his fingers, she felt so hot and tight the horny teen couldn't wait for the day he'd be able to fuck her gorgeous ass. The sudden invasion in her butt pushed Gabby to orgasm. Her toes curled and her hand continued to work her clit as she felt pins and needles course through her whole body. Jeff happily licked the juices pouring out of her cunt.

"Fuck yes baby, I'm cumming all over your face!!!" Gabby yelled as her body writhed in pleasure. Convulsing, she grabbed the sheets and flexed her entire body. Jeff's mom released his swollen balls from between her lips to watch her hot sister climax. Monica was now resting her head on Jeff's lower back while Gabby recovered. She continued to slowly pump her hands up and down his meaty shaft, feeling her saliva coat the member. Her milf pussy was dripping wet and aching for her son to fill it.

Moving around in the bed, Monica laid on her back next to Gabby and spread her legs, holding them behind her knees and revealing her delicious pussy to Jeff. Jeff smiled at the sight and crawled up between his moms bronzed legs. Kissing her deeply, she could taste her sisters pussy on his tongue and it drove her wild. Monica reached between their bodied and grabbed his cock, pulling it towards her and grinding it along the length of her slit. She could feel precum dripping from the head as she smeared it around her clit. Moving his cock lower she felt her son thrust his hips, entering her steamy pussy to hilt, his balls pressing against her asshole she moaned in absolute bliss.

"Ohhh god that's so good baby. Fill mommy with your big cock." She cried.

"Fuck you're so tight mommy, my cock was made for you." Jeff groaned as he fucked his mom.

Gabby watched on as her nephew penetrated his mother's pussy. Completely captivated by the incestuous act playing out before her. She maneuvered herself behind the couple and watched the big cock stretching her sisters wet pussy. Licking her lips she picked up where Monica left off and began sucking Jeff's swollen nuts, one at a time, while he penetrated his mom.

"Oh fuck, Aunt Gabby that feels so good, keep sucking on my balls." Jeff coaxed.

"You're so naughty baby- letting your aunt suck on your balls while you fuck mommy." Monica encouraged.

Jeff continued to slowly move in and out of his sexed up mom. Her velvety pussy hugged every inch of his throbbing cock. He was impossibly deep inside of her making her moan with pleasure at every thrust. He could feel her swollen clit grind against pelvis every time he bottomed out, causing ripples of pleasure to course through mommy's body.

"Mommy needs this so bad, don't let Aunt Gabby distract you too much. I need you to keep fucking my wet pussy. Do it harder baby!" Monica whined.

Jeff adjusted his position a bit and moved her legs so that they were resting on his shoulders. Looking down at his goddess of a mother he began pitoning in and out of her tight hole. Her beautiful tits bouncing with every thrust. Monica gripping the bedsheets as she got ravaged by her son. In and out his slick member invaded her pussy.

"Take my cock, Mommy." Jeff commanded as he fucked his mom.

Gabby had moved to the side of the couple and lay her head on Monica's stomach, watching her nephew pump his big dick into her sister. Jeff pulled his cock out of the soaking pussy pressed it against his Aunt's lips. She opened her mouth as an invitation and Jeff thrust it deep down Gabby's throat. She nearly choked as the length invaded her. Gabby could taste her sister all over his cock as she ran her tongue around it. After several pumps in his Aunt's mouth he pulled his cock out and pressed it against his mom's pussy. His muscular thighs drove forward as he filled his mommy.

Monica's eyes were rolling back in her head as her son pounded her wet cunt. She felt every ridge of his cock glide between her lips as she was stretched open by his big dick. The sensations were beginning to reach a boiling point and she knew it was a matter of moments before she came.

"Please don't stop baby...I'm gonna cum.... Fill mommy with your big dick.... Drain those beautiful balls deep in my womb." Monica was blubbering, barely able to get words out between each magnificent thrust.

Her slick pussy gripping Jeff tightly, he began to feel his own orgasm begin to build.

"Oh mommy, make me cum with your tight pussy. I'm gonna cum inside you." Jeff responded.

The young man began fucking his mother with a faster, more ferocious pace. Feeding his length into her wanton slit. Monica felt the wave of an orgasm begin crash over her as her son fucked her. She held her breath and tried to delay it as long as possible while Jeff pounded her like a ragdoll.

"Fuuuuck!! I'm cumming baby!!!" Monica screamed as she came.

Jeff felt her pussy gush with juices and her climax pushed him too, over the edge.

"Yes mommy, I'm cumming with you!"

He fucked in and out as his balls contracted, dumping squirt after squirt of hot, milky cum deep into his mothers womb. Monica could feel the flood of his cum filling her aching cunt, it felt like a firehose going off inside of her. Each thrust met with a surge of liquid from the tip of his cock. She felt impossibly full and it seemed as though he wasn't even finished cumming.

After unleashing several torrents of hot jizz in her hole, Jeff pulled out of her used cunt and stroked the remaining cum out of his slick, swollen cock. His aunt Gabby was ready with her mouth open as the teen painted her pretty face with cum.

As Jeff leaned back and came down from his orgasm, Gabby quickly took up residence between her sisters legs. Her tongue made wide strokes between her sensitive lips, slurping up the teenage cum that poured out of her pussy. Although her pussy was almost too sensitive- having never fully recovered from her orgasm, Monica began to climax again at the feeling of her sisters tongue. Monica held Gabby by her hair as her younger sister devoured her swollen cum filled cunt.

"Fuckkkk Gabby, I'm cumming again!!!!!!" Monica moaned, arching her back and pressing her pelvis into her sisters mouth. Jeff looked on in amazement as he slowly pumped the last few drops of cum out of his prick.

As Monica came down from her latest orgasm, Gabby moved away from her pussy. With a mouth full of her nephews cum, she kissed her sister deeply. Tongues dancing and exchanging the hot jizz as they embraced. After several moments, Gabby broke the kiss and rolled over in bed. Monica lay there panting, having not yet caught her breath.

"Good god, that was incredible." Monica announced.

"I can't believe how filthy you two are." Gabby added.

"Says the woman who just ate her nephews cum out of my vagina?" Monica posed.

"That was incredibly hot, Aunt Gabby." Jeff chimed in.

Monica pulled her son down onto the bed and wrapped her arms around him, burying her face into his chest. Gabby leaned into the mother son couple, feeling totally at ease.

"I love when you cum inside of me baby. Makes me want to get dressed right away so I can feel you leak into my panties for the rest of the day" Monica moaned to Jeff.

"I can't wait to do it again" The teen replied, his cock already stirring at the thought of his mom's panties filled with his cum.