Helping My Boss

Story Info
Melissa helps out her boss.
1.6k words
4.28
12.3k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melissa, I'll need you to stay a little longer to help draft up these proposals," My boss told me, pointedly looking me in the eye.

I didn't blame him, as I wore my button blouse slightly unbuttoned on the top, showing a bit of my cleavage. To make matters worse, I wore no bra as my boobs were perky enough without them.

I paired my slightly slutty top with a tight pencil skirt and nylons, finished with some heels and lightly curled my hair, leaving it cascading down my back.

My lips were stained a bright red and my mascara made my hazel eyes pop. But I didn't wear this getup for fun.

Today was the day, I wanted my coworker, Steve to fuck me. A few of my female coworkers told me how big he was and how good he made them cum and I wanted a piece but he wouldn't take a hint. I've been teasing him for months and leading him on but he wouldn't take a hint. Everyone noticed, even my boss so I knew he would get the hint eventually.

I caught him staring today more than once as well but my boss ruined my plans by making me stay longer.

Be a secretary, they said. It would be fun, they said.

Damnit.

If i finish these proposals in time maybe I'll catch him before.

"Everyone else, take the rest of the day off, my treat, " My boss smirks.

Fuck. My jaw drops slightly. Was he for real?

"No worries, I'll make it up to you, I hope you don't mind," My pain in the ass boss says, his eyes glinting slightly.

What the fuck did that mean?

Everyone leaves with a pep in their step while I sit, internally sulking.

The last person leaves, signaling this with a click in the door and my boss gets up and locks the door.

"Why are you locking the door?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, no interruptions, faster we can get this done, the quicker we can go home, " he chirps and I stiffly nod.

He makes his way to his office chair and for the next half hour, we begin.

Suddenly he checks his watch and smiles.

"Lovely, that should be everyone gone," He smirks.

I raise an eyebrow in question and put my head down to my computer to continue working.

Suddenly my laptop is suddenly closed.

"What are y-" I start but stop when my boss stands and walks in front of me, pushing my swivel chair back slightly.

Leaning on the desk, he starts.

"You're a slut, aren't you?" He smiles.

"I- what?" I stammer, not expecting the insult.

"Yeah, you're a slut, you came to work everyday with a slightly revealing outfit to show off in front of Steve and the little bitch didn't even notice, well I did," He smirks, "I saw your need to be relentlessly fucked and owned," He knowingly tells me and my panties flood.

"You-," I start but he interrupts me, "you don't know- I don't know what?" He mockingly asks me, as his finger traces slightly on my breasts.

I resist the urge to moan and try my best to stay annoyed.

"You don't know what I want- fuck," I moan as he squeezes my breasts hard.

"Mhmm, what was that?" He yanks open my blouse, bursting all the buttons.

"Fuck, no bra, huh, even hotter," he whistles.

He holds eye contact with me and grabs my forearms, lifting me up and switching places.

"Sir, this isn't- ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," I throw my head back and his lips touch my nipples.

"Hmm, they're so soft and supple," He smacks one lightly, "Stop fooling yourself, Melissa, you're a whore and you want this, Steve could never give you what I'm about to, you'll be back for more," He whispers in my ears, pulling and tweaking my nipples as he does so.

His lips travel down to my neck where he sucks and licks me as he gropes my boobs.

"Mhmm, yes," I moan.

"That's my girl," He moans as he unzips my skirt," you deserve a little treat,"

Hiking my skirt up on my hips, he gets access to my red thong.

"All this for Steve? What a dumbass he is," he snickers, licking my thong covered pussy.

"So good," he breathes, my back arching as he does.

His nimble fingers grab my thong and move them aside as he gives my pussy one long lick.

"OHHHH, yes," I grab his hair.

He continues, licking my pussy, slurping up all my juices and fucking my hole with his tongue.

"Mhmmm," he moans, causing vibrations on my clit.

He raises his tongue and begins to flick my clit, making me grind on me.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, yes, oh-" I stop, my eyes rolling back into my head from my earth shattering orgasm.

In my throes of passion, I hear a belt unbuckle and my heels being removed.

When I open my eyes, I'm greeted with his beautiful dick. It was at least 7 inches and thick as 4, It was slightly purple and had a curve to it. All in all, it looked delicious.

He sees my expression and stops me before I jump off the table.

"I need to fuck you first," He tells me as he lifts my legs up to sit on the table.

He moves all the papers from the table and puts my computer on the swivel chair and tells me to lie back.

He slowly enters his monster into me and it slides in easily as I was wet and grabs my nylon clad feet.

He begins to slowly pick up the pace until I couldn't take it anymore.

"PLEASE FUCK ME," I beg.

He ignores me, continuing his slow pace.

As his dick enters me all the way, I squeeze his dick making him stop in shock.

"What the fuck was that?" He looks at me in lust and astonishment.

"Fuck. Me," I enunciate, ignoring his question.

With fire in his eyes, he speeds up, his balls slapping my pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I gasp as he puts my toes in his mouth.

He licks from heel to toe and pummels into my pussy like a jackhammer.

"You like that, huh, baby?" He asks, as he slaps my tit.

"Yes, yes, please," I moan.

"You like that big dick stretching you, I bet your dad doesn't even know I'm fucking his little girl,"

"Oh, yes, it's hitting all the right spots," and he was. The angle he was at, he was slightly hitting my g spot.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," I warn and he pulls out, immediately.

"On your knees," He orders and I obey.

He shoves his member in my mouth and I suck immediately. I lick from base to tip, not neglecting his balls, sucking each one.

I go back to this dick and bob my head on it, deepthroating it at one point and looking up at him.

"Oh fuck, keep looking at me like that and I'll fuck you on that glass so everyone can see you being fucked by your boss," he warns and I come up for air, my eyes not once leaving him.

With a growl, he grabs my head and begins to fuck my mouth, gagging sounds being heard around the office.

"Yes take it, you slut," He tells me as his balls tighten.

"FUCK," he roars, releasing his thick cum down my throat and I swallow all.

"Thank you," I blink up at him and he grabs me, moving me towards the windows.

His office was at the top floor of a 40 storey building and it had floor length windows all around the building. There was only two buildings next to us at the same height but they were a decent length away that they would have to be intently watching the building to see us fucking.

But that made it all the more hotter.

He pushed me up against the glass, my boobs squishing deliciously on it.

I put my hands on the glass and pushed my ass out, giving him easy access.

He took his dick and rubbed it up and down my slit, making my mouth drop open in ecstasy.

With no warning, he shoved his dick in my wanton hole, my gasp filling the room.

He grabbed my hiked up skirt and began to pummel into me, his dick hitting my g spot harder at this angle.

"Oh, yes, fuck this little pussy, " I moan, as he growls, his dick in and out of me like a pistol.

"Who does it belong to?" He asks.

"You,It's. all. Yours.," I moan.

The sound of our sweet fucking reverberates around the room and I push my ass back to meet his thrusts, my boobs squishing against the window.

"Yes, squeeze that cock just like that," He slaps my ass.

"Oh, yeah, I'm gonna cum," I whimper as he pulls me to him, grabbing my tits and pulling them.

"Squirt for me, love," and I do exactly that.

"OHhhhhhh, yes," I moan, my juices flooding my thong and his legs and triggering his orgasm.

He pounds into me and pushes his dick as far in me as he possibly could, filling me with his seed.

"Oh, fuck, yes, fuck me like that," he moans as I shake my ass back on his dick.

"Fuck. fuck. Fuck," He pounds into me hard again before pulling out and slapping my shaking ass.

"Betcha Steve couldn't fuck ya like that," He tells me before pulling my head down to clean his dick off of our juices.