Helping My Landlord Come Out

Story Info
University guy rents flat and turns Landlord.
2.3k words
4.58
19.6k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself. My name is Ryan and i am 20 years old.

Looks-wise, i am 5 11 tall, thin build, wavy brown hair, blue eyes and those reading this story will want to know that I have a 7" uncut cock with shaved pubes.

I am just an ordinary English guy, that has had to battle with his sexuality for several years, before finally coming out to my parents that I was gay, two years ago.

To be fair, they have been both accepting and supportive, even allowing a then boyfriend to stay overnight and in my bed too.

In my final year at high school, I was working hard to get the qualifications I needed for university. I wanted to be a veterinary surgeon and my parents were pleased with my aspirations as they had country roots.

I obtained the necessary and obtained a place at the Royal School in Edinburgh, commonly known as the 'Dick vet' after its founder. My dad even joked I only wanted to go there was because of the name, a comment for which my mum scolded him.

A course to become a vet takes 5 years and so I needed to find accommodation and a part-time job to make ends meet.

My dad helped on the accommodation front, as he got in touch with an old friend, who ran a bar in Edinburgh. This friend, Ricky, was ages with my dad and had both served briefly in the RAF.

The bar he ran, had a couple of flats above it, with separate access and because it was not the normal type of student flat, it was a bit cheaper.

I eagerly took up the offer and packed my bags, my dad driving me to the station, my mum weeping the kitchen as her 'baby' left the nest.

My dad told me Ricky was a divorcee and what with having the bar, had been on his own for five years. He warned me not to take a troupe of guys back to my flat and to show a little respect.

Ricky was gracious enough to meet me at the station. He was only just taller than myself, with short sandy coloured hair and green eyes. For a guy in his mid 40's, he had a good body and as I regularly did with guys, I wondered what his cock was like?

I got a good idea of it, as I could see a fair outline in his slacks.

Typical, just off the train and horny for cock!

Ricky took me back to my new flat in his white BMW and we chatted aimlessly.

The flat had a side door leading to a staircase to the flat above and when I entered I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean and tidy and didn't smell like a brewery.

"Okay Ryan, I'll let you get settled in. You don't start until 5pm." He casually stated.

"Start what?" I was genuinely clueless.

"Behind the bar of course."

I looked dumbfounded.

"The old fox hasn't told you, has he?" Ricky was shaking his head.

"The flat and the job go together, son, your dad knew that."

Indeed he did and he knew I wouldn't have taken it up, had I known. Ah well, I was here now.

"There's no uniform don't worry and I'll only put you on until 9pm until you settle in."

"That's so kind of you." I laughed sarcastically.

"You'll thank your dad one day. I'm sure." said Ricky, not sounding overly convincing.

I had barely spent an hour in my new abode, when it became clear the heating wasn't working. I alerted Ricky straight away and to his credit, he was right on to the company that serviced the hot water boiler. However, they were already booked out and the earliest estimate would be 10am the next day.

"Look Ryan, I'm really sorry about this. The place will feel like the Arctic tonight. And there's no point staying in the other flat, that' frozen too."

"I've slept in worse conditions in my time." I replied, thinking back to outdoor concert weekends.

Then Ricky brightened, as if a light bulb had gone on in his head.

"How about you staying at my place for the night? The spare room even has a double bed."

Although I knew it was an innocent remark, I felt like teasing him.

"Oh Ricky, I don't normally go to bed with someone the first night."

Ricky's eyes widened as he realised what he'd said.

"Oh, I didn't mean that, I just meant it would be comfortable. Don't think I'm trying to take advantage of you just because you're gay."

So dad had told him that as well. At least I knew I wouldn't be having an awkward conversation with him down the line.

I tried to lighten the moment with a laugh and a flirt.

"No offence taken, Ricky, I would be more than happy to stay in your spare room, in that double bed...........but why aren't you using your main room!"

Ricky looked horrified, then realised I was pulling his leg.

It was a typical Tuesday in an Edinburgh local bar. You would find more life in the cemetery down the road. Still, the time passed quickly, as I learned little things about what may be my trade for the next 5 years. I met Jess, the barmaid, who was in her late 30's and looked like she'd been round the block a few times. Short with a dyed blonde ponytail. I noticed her adjusting her clothing at times, trying to flaunt her tits but seemed a little frustrated she was getting nowhere. At one point Ricky noticed the game she was playing and called her out on it.

"Jess, you're wasting your efforts dear. Ryan isn't interested in you, he's gay!"

So now it was common knowledge. I was thinking of putting an ad in the local paper for anyone who'd missed the news.

I worked past my 9pm deadline and stayed until closing time and lock-up.

Jess was allowed home a little early and left with a passing comment.

"Just hope nobody gets a sore ass tonight!"

Both myself and Ricky groaned at that one.

"That's 3 hours extra I've worked tonight. I hope I get rewarded." I teased again.

Ricky was getting wise now and retorted with a distinctly Scottish response of "sook ma plooms". Literally translated as 'suck my balls'.

"Alright boss." I quickly hit back and Ricky had no comeback to that.

At 1230am we left the bar and drove to the open McDonalds, past the airport. We decided to sit in and after wolfing down the burger and chips, we sat with a coffee. Ricky was first to open a conversation.

"I don't wish to be rude, i'm just genuinely curious." He began.

"Go on, I won't take offence." I reassured him.

"Well, I was wondering how long it was you had known you were gay, before you broke the news?"

It was actually a fair question and didn't feel loaded with any homophobic agenda.

"Truth is Ricky, I don't honestly know. I think I always felt a little bit different to the other guys my age but didn't understand why."

Ricky nodded seriously taking it all in. I continued.

"Puberty is such a mish-mash of feelings I think it's safer to wait until you are through it before identifying with anything." I sounded so philosophical, I decided to add some humour.

"Hell, one day I'd be wanking over old photos my dad had of Debbie Harry, the next day George Clooney."

Ricky laughed and seemed easier with my answer.

"Why the questions, Ricky? Is someone you know having doubts about their sexuality?"

He hesitated, looking nervous. Eventually he spoke up.

"Yes Ryan, they are a little mixed up."

It was obvious he meant himself and in the car ride to his house, I fully expected him to try something with me.

To be honest, I wouldn't have resisted, as I did kind of fancy him.

I was a little disappointed when we reached our destination without any event but we went in and Ricky asked if I fancied a nightcap.

"Yeah, why not, I'll have a JD and coke please. I like a large one." I flirted again.

"You'll have a malt whisky and like it, whatever size I give you." Ricky was learning the ropes very quickly.

"Do I get any coke with it?" I queried.

"That's sacrilege, laddie, a drop of water, nothing else."

The chairs in his lounge were arranged quite closely and as we sat I tried my luck first. I put my hand on Ricky's knee and he didn't flinch. In fact, if anything, he relaxed back in the chair.

"How come you ended up divorced, if you don't mind me asking?" I said softly.

"It's okay Ryan, actually it's good to have someone to talk to. I'm quite lonely."

"Ah, that's the downside to any break-up, not that I have a lot of experience."

There was a short silence so I pushed Ricky to answer fully.

"She became a witch. I think it was the change of life. After 16 years of marriage, she started to insult me.....sexually......telling me I wasn't enough for her. She needed someone bigger." Ricky spoke mournfully.

"Wow! That is nasty. You have a son, right?" I queried.

Ricky smiled at that.

"Yes, David is 18 now but put your cock back in your pants, he's straight."

"No, I wasn't meaning that, just that you satisfied her enough to give her a son. It can't be that small."

My mind was unsure of what I was thinking. Yes, I did fancy him but I wanted to ease whatever problems were in his head. He seemed straight but I could detect a curious side to him.

"She said I had a tiny cock and I was no use to her." Ricky said bitterly, a tear in his eye.

I felt so sorry for him, so hugged him tightly. He didn't push me away.

I kissed his neck as I heard him sob and he just held on more tightly himself.

"I don't feel like a man Ryan, maybe I should give up on women."

I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Maybe you should Ricky but don't give up on sex."

Ricky looked right back at me, comprehension now in his eyes.

"Ryan, are you suggesting what I think you are?" He asked cagily.

I held his hands in front of me and decided to take this bull by the horns.

"Ricky, I suggest you let someone love you, for you."

I surprised myself at my words. Was this me betraying feelings for a man I'd met only hours before and was a friend of my dad's?

I shook away my deep thoughts and concentrated on the man in front of me. I leaned forward and brushed my lips against his, not quite a kiss. I felt him freeze, so withdrew.

"No, don't stop Ryan, please! I was just a little surprised that a gorgeous young lad like you would want to kiss an old guy like me."

The word I zeroed in on was 'gorgeous'. It meant Ricky had been looking at guys before.

"Ricky, I want to take you on a journey, so to speak, that will change your life forever and definitely for the best."

This time I pressed my lips forward to kiss him and this time he didn't resist.

I pushed him back in his chair and straddled him, kissing the whole time.

Ricky started nervously but then forgot about my gender and kissed for the sake of kissing. His tongue explored my mouth and I could feel myself becoming hard.

"Let's go to bed Ricky and I mean the same one!"

Ricky smiled but looked anxious.

"What is it Ricky, if this is far enough, tell me now."

"Oh Ryan, I'm scared I'll let you down."

"Not a chance, babes. I want you."

I got off his knee and pulled him up. Ricky took my hand and led me to his bedroom.

I took control and gently pushed him onto the bed.

I started to undo his shirt buttons and was delighted to find a furry down covering his chest. I nuzzled into it and started to gnaw and lick his nipples.

This made Ricky groan with pleasure and I knew he was mine.

I reached the top button of his blue slacks and undid it, then slowly pulled down his zip.

Ricky wore briefs and they hugged his crotch. I could detect a small wet mark on the red cotton material and guessed it was pre-cum.

I started to kiss his stomach just above the waist of his briefs. I gently pulled them down to reveal a cock that was not quite 6". Maybe his ex didn't want it but I did.

I looked at Ricky a lustful smile on my face. I didn't have to speak he knew I wanted his cock.

"Oh Ricky, what a silly woman your wife is but it means I'm a lucky guy."

I licked the shaft in appreciation and Ricky groaned in pleasure.

I peeled back his foreskin with my lips, exposing the sensitive rim under his helmet. My tongue licked along it and he nearly screamed in ecstasy. My lips went around his cock and I started to suck.

I knew this first time would not last long and as I suspected, he came with a roar and three large ropes of cum entered my mouth.

I stayed down there afterwards, licking up the remnants from his cock, cleaning it with devotion.

I then went to Ricky's arms Nd held him tight.

"That was amazing, Ryan, thank you so much." Ricky spoke with such feeling.

"Oh it was my pleasure Ricky." I kissed him and he tasted his cum.

We were both shattered and so were happy to fall asleep together. The next day would bring its own troubles, I was sure, but tonight was ours.