Helping My Sister Get Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't go to bed last night?"

"No we played games all night. The guys Jen knew came over. I think you know one of them. He plays in the band and plays that big thing you know the wood brass and its tall. You know he cant use it in the marching band I can't think. Anyway we were up all night."

"You need to eat something." I got up told her to set and cooked late lunch early dinner for the two of us. I got some food in her and she started to look better. She called it an early night for her and went to bed around 8pm. I finished the laundry, put things away and was getting in bed when "Philip, Philip was his name." Kim called out. I walked to her door and asked what are you talking about? "The guy in the band." she said.

"Oh, Ok and yes I do know him, and he is gay I think."

"I know he is, couldn't look any of the girls in the eyes. HaHaHa.... I got in bed by 10pm.

The week went by quick and before I knew it, it was Friday afternoon. It is close to the end of the semester, so finals are come so I picked this weekend to start getting ready. Kim came in and said she was doing the same.

"So do you want to get pizza or burger's tonight?"

"A good old fashion burger sounds good to me."

"Let's go to Bobs, have a drink and eat."

"I don't think I want or need a drink this weekend."

I started laughing, "Did you get over served." We ate and stopped to pick up a few things we needed. We didn't want to start studying till Saturday, so we sat down for a movie. It was almost 11pm when I started to bed. I did my walk around and had just turned my lamp off and Kim called me.

"Sid, Sid can you come here please."

"Whats up!"

"I never said thank you for keeping my mishap to yourself. I know you could have told your friends, and it would have got back to mom and dad for sure."

"Who said I didn't tell my friends and told them to keep it to themselves."

"Are you joking. Not one of your friends could have made it a day without making fun of me. Steve would have missed a class to get me coming out of my class so he could have a crowd to get the biggest laughs."

"Your welcome. Besides not everything needs to be posted. I didn't even tell mom and dad."

"Hell, no don't tell them. Mom was ready to lock in up when she seen me doing a bikini trim. That's when I got the big talk about feminine hygiene. Did you know that the clit and pence are the same thing just deferent for male and female? Anyway, just keeping all this past month or so between us. Now can I ask for one more favor? Could you look one more time.?"

"I can, but your all healed up so what am I looking for?

"I want to know how bad they look. Come summer are they going to show with my bikini?

"They can't be very bad. The biggest cut is in the bend of your leg and the back cut is on the lip of your butt. Sure if that's what you need I can look." Kim got up and took her little silk shorts off. She had on similar panties but less material and they are see though. I pointed at the pantie. She just shrugged her shoulders and pointed at her panties. Again I drop to my knees and remove her panties. As I was taking them off she was taking her top off. Now face to pussy I told her with the hair you cant see the cut at all.

"How long is the hair? It can't be that long, it's been like a month?"

I said "I know what your saying, but its got a good fuzz going on."

Kim looked me in the eyes and said "I need to shave? Will you do it for me?"

"I'm not sure thats a good idea. I mean I have an electrical razor I use to keep myself clean. Running track, you get to sweating and you get what we call, "runner hair rash" and it can happen in one lap around the track but take a week to get rid of."

"Please, you asked me what I was getting ready for when all this happen. I will tell you after you shave me." Kim has a way to get you to do her stuff and I didn't even think and got to my feet.

"Were are we doing this?" I said as I was getting to my feet. I took her hand and said "bathroom counter, I don't want to be bending over." We got to her bathroom and I told her to get the stuff ready and I will be right back. In my bathroom I got my razor and some razor blades and cream. Checked the head, cleaned it and set it as low as it would go. Back to her bath I said "get on the counter and we can get started."

"Ok Im sure you want it clean, remove it all?" She didn't know what to do. "Kim are you ready? Do you need to do it yourself? Whats wrong? She had that deer in the headlights look and was scared a little with some tears running down her check. "Ok we can do this anytime, if you're not ready let's put this off till Saturday."

"No I'm ready. I'm scared a little. I've never had it done to me. Carli and I did it together the first time, but we never touched each other. I pointed out her miss hairs and she told me about mine. So, I'm sure you can understand here I am ready to let someone else shave me down there and it's my brother. Now if it was my sister or mom not so much but brother is a whole new book."

"I totally understand were your coming from. So if you want to think about this we can back up wait till your ready." I told her as I was picking my items up.

"No Im ready, let's do this but.... Can I see proof you know what you're doing."

"Proof? Proof I have shaved someone? The only proof I have is....... wait. You want to see me, my .... I don't think I can do that, I'm not ready for that."

"But you said you shave yourself. So, let's see if you have cuts nicks or razor burn. I want to feel like I got the best person for the job."

"I didn't know, this is a job interview. But to make you happy I can show you I know what I'm doing." So, I pulled the tie on my shorts and pulled them and my boxers down just so she could see the upper portion of my grown and turned to her. "See no blood or cuts so can we get...."

"No I want to see it all, your balls could have cuts or your ass. I want to see it all or you can't shave me."

"Thats fine with me. You asked me for help and after you used you look, I said OK. But now you have stipulations I have to follow to shave you. No if you want, I will shave you but Im not going to drop my shorts." I got my things and walked out of her bathroom. Friday night was quite about 1am I went to bed. Kim was doing something in her room not sure what time she turned the lights out.

Saturday morning I was in the kitchen when Kim walked in. "Good morning."

Kim looked my way said "Good morning back. What you want for breakfast? Im fixing me some eggs with cheese ham peppers in a tortilla and brown it. I can fix extra and make you one?"

"Sure that sounds good, thanks." Kim's a good cook. Mom made sure we both knew the basics of living alone. Cooking, cleaning and washing clothes. We never had a problem with the house. We both did what needed to be done.

We ate our breakfast, did the dishes and I was just about to walk in the living room, I turned around and before I could say a word Kim started.

"Sid I'm so sorry for last night. You're right it wasn't fare for me to...."

At the same time, I was saying.."No I'm the one that was wrong. Kim stop, please. I was wrong. I got to thinking last night and you just needed proof I wasn't going to cut you. So, if you still want me to shave you, I will do it."

Kim had tears running down her face "yes I still need your help."

"Just tell me when and I will get the stuff."

Kim ran up to me and gave me a big sister hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Give me 45 minutes to shower and get ready and I will call you."

I can't understand why it takes a girl 45 minutes to shower and get ready for something that she is going to be naked for and have me shave her pussy. Shit I called it a pussy. Why did I do that? All the things that have happened up to now I was looking at her vagina as a vagina not a pussy. Now what do I do?

"Sid I'm ready, waiting on you."

I wasn't ready for her. So I got my stuff and walked to her room thinking she will be in the bathroom, but I was so wrong. I can't believe what was waiting for me. Kim had put towels on her bed and she was laying totally naked with her legs hanging off the side and was spread eagle with a smile on her face. My cock could not have been any harder and it happened so fast. It was like the first time you seen a hard core picture and you came before you could get you dick out. Thats what I was looking at and it was all because my eyes changed the way I was looking at her. Yes Kim is still my sister but now I was looking at her as a pussy not a vagina. Why the two things changed everything because they are the same thing, but here I was.

"I thought you wanted to do this in the bathroom on the counter?"

"No, thats how I cut myself, so I wanted a change so let's do it here. You can get my foot stool and I think you will be at the perfect angle and not hurt your back from bending over."

I did what she said and got the foot stool, and she was right it was perfect. I set down and then I remembered I had to show her mine. I stood and walked to the end of the bed. "OK, I said I would show you mine so you can see I know what I'm doing." I pulled my shorts and boxers off in one move. Out comes my dick as hard as it has ever been. I'm standing there looking at her looking at me. She rolls over and get to the end of her bed.

"Can I touch it?" She asked as she grabs my dick. Before I could protest, she was inspecting my cock like it was the one with a hole in it causing the water shortage and draining Lake Mead. I wanted to stop her but knew she needed to look to feel safe with what I was about to do.

"Are we good or are you going to pass?" Now here is where I tell you I've got a bulls dick, its 10" and as big as a coke can and we all know thats bull shit. So, I will tell you I am just short of 8" and a nice size. When I play with myself (fuck you too we all did it and still do from time to time. So, climb down off your high horse and admit it to yourself and its ok) and I'm as hard as its going to get I can't touch my fingers to my thumb.

Kim looks up at me eye to eye and "FUCK I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE THIS BIG OR HARD!!!!" Is this how you shave? I can understand now how you get it clean.

"Well it's not safe or smart to do it when I'm this ready to blow a rope of cum from here to the wall." I told her as I started to laugh. "But when I'm looking for the one hair here or there, it's perfect."

She let go of my dick and said, "Ok I'm ready let's get this done".

I set down and started to shave her. I took my time and made sure I didn't cut her or pull the hair. I had her roll over to get her cute butt and roll back to make sure her pussy and ass was all clean and smooth. I did it again I called it a pussy. So I'm sure thats why my dick was hard again, and her pussy was wet. I let my fingers slid down her pussy lips and she shook and let out a deep moon. Her body had goosebumps all over. I slid my fingers up her lips and pushed her clit up and rubbed it hard.

"O'My god that feels so good I've never been so turned on. Please do something else. I don't care what it is just do something to get me over the top. I've never had an orgasm and I'm so close now please don't stop. I will suck you off I will fuck your brains out. You can fuck my ass, I will give you anything you ask for just make me cum!!!!!!"

I bent over and sucked her clit hard, I mean real hard. You know when you have a malt and its thick and you suck so hard to get that first taste and your checks cave in and the roof of you mouth wrinkles up, your tung rolls up. Thats how hard I was sucking. Kims body went into convulsions, she rapped her legs around my head and was squeezing, she had both hands full of my hair, pulling as hard as she could. I know this sounds stupid but right then I was thinking I need a hair cut before our first track meet. Kim went over the top and her brother was the first person male or female to give her her first orgasm and I was proud it was me.

"Kim are you ok hay? Kim are you ok?" Kim had blacked out and was laying there with the biggest smile ever. After I don't know 5 minutes she rolls over and grabbed my face and gave me the biggest kiss with tung and it wasn't a brother sister kiss. "Damn I taste good. Thank you thank you thank you. Now I know all the times I played with myself and the one time I had sex and was sure I had an orgasm I was wrong. Can we do that again?" Then she looked down and back up to me with a smile. I knew what was coming and she went for it....

Kim put the tip of my cock in her mouth and started to give me a blowjob. I wasn't sure she had ever done this but was giving it her all. Started off fast then slowed down to the perfect speed. Looked up at me and smiled, then back to it. I was so close from the shave and sucking her clit I knew it wasn't going to be long. Like I said I wasn't sure if Kim had done this before, but she was doing her best to get me to cum in her mouth. I told her I was about to cum and she sucked harder and was jacking my cock off into her mouth. I did just that and came in her mouth. I knew then this was her first because my cum ran out. But she was the good girl and cleaned me up with her fingers and sucked it all in.

Kim crawled on the bed and laid down beside me. I don't remember getting on the bed but here I was. Gave me a kiss, laid her head on my chest and took ahold of her new toy, pulled the cover over us and we both went out.

I can't remember the time all this started but it was 3:45pm when I woke up. Kim was in the shower singing one of the new songs that was out, but I didn't know the song. I went to her bathroom door and said, "I'm going to get some food and will be right back." Kim opens the shower door and God she is the most I don't know goddess of all time. The water was running off her body and made you look and wish you could lick her dry.

"Why don't you get in here and then we both go out tonight have a drink or two get some dinner and come home and work off the drinks and dinner. Or you can go get dinner by yourself and I will stay and play with myself till you get back." Kim said as I watch her hand come up to her neck and slide down her body stopping at the little nipple and pinched it till it's dark red then slid down to her pussy. Index finger on the left side of the pussy. Ring finger on the right side of her pussy. Middle finger ran right down the center, and the clit came out to play. But when she got to the bottom of her pussy I couldn't take any more and came in my pants. A big wet spot came out to show everybody.

"I see you liked the show!!!!" she said as the shower door closed.

I change clothes, real fast, jumped in the car, got some food, some drinks and headed back to the house. When I got back, Kim was Dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of shorts, had her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was flipping through a magazine, waiting for me. She looked at me and asked what did you get to eat?

I got your sandwich you like from the deli, and I just got me a ham and cheese went by the daiquiri place and I got your Fufu drink you like. I got a Jack and Coke. The TV was on, but I can't tell you what she had on we just ate our sandwiches had some of our drinks and was talking about what happened this morning.

I looked at Kim said I'm sorry about this morning. I cross the line and I'm the older person and I should've stopped before it got out of hand. I'm sorry if I hurt you or if I have caused any confusion. But I have to tell you it was the best experience of my life and if you will have me, I would like to show you some more.

Kim looked at me with tears in her eyes and she said oh God I thought I was the one that caused the problem, and I didn't know how to tell you I was sorry, but I would love for you to show me some more because I too, had the best experience of my life this morning with you. Before I could put my drink down, Kim was in my lap, arms wrapped around my neck and giving me one of the most passionate kisses I've ever had in my life. My mind couldn't catch up with my hands because they were all over her down her back cup her cute little ass come around and squeeze the little titties and made her moan. Kim was pulling up my shirt and I was pulling at hers and it was funny because when we got everything off her shirt was inside my shirt inside out and we fell down just laughing our asses off. Kim got up held out her hand and said, would you please take me to bed and make love to me all afternoon.

Kim leads me to her room and along the way Her shorts and panties and my shorts and boxers ended up in the hall floor. when we reached the bed. She stopped turned look at me, and with all her heart, she said, "I love you I always have, and I give myself to you."

We fell on the bed in a passionate kiss rolling around with our hands roaming, tried to feel every inch of the other person's body. Kim finally got me down on my back and was sitting straddling my chest, looking down laughing, and I said, what's so funny she said you can't take your eyes off my pussy.

"Do you blame me? It's the prettiest pussy I've ever seen in my life not that I have seen a whole lot of them but yours is the best." We both started laughing and she fell forward, and I grabbed her ass and pulled that pussy to my lips, I started with a slow nibble at her Clit, and it didn't take long for the lips to get wet, and I continued to drive her crazy with my tongue and fingers to the point that she couldn't stop moving and screaming. I'm coming I'm coming she fell off my face.

"I need a minute to catch my breath please" she said. I looked at her, and her whole body had a gorgeous sheen of sweat all over it.

She crawled up the bed so that we were face-to-face, and I looked in her eyes and all I could see was pure love. She grabbed me around the neck and pulled me in for a kiss. This was a kiss of love not a brother and a sister. We laid there wrapped in each other's arms, for I don't know how long, but finally her hand found that new toy that she wanted to play with so bad. Kim looked at me and smiled and I smiled back and told her it was OK. Go ahead and play with that new toy.

Kim kissed the end of my nose down to my lips to the corner of my mouth down my cheek to my neck continue down till she found my left nipple and sucked on it a little while and that's when I found my nipples were sensitive and was going crazy. She thought it was funny. She continues to tease both of my nipples and eventually worked her way down to the new toy that she had found. I was so excited I was afraid I was going to come the second her lips met the end of my dick. For someone that said they don't have very much experience. she sure as hell knew how to seduce my dick into doing what she wanted I don't know how long she played with me before she finally took my dick into her mouth and it was a slow Exciting, stimulating and absolutely the best blow job I've ever had in my life. When she was done, she crawled back up my body kissing me in reverse the way she went down when we got Eye 2 Eye, she looked at me and said you can claim your prize now.

I wrap my arms around her into a big hug, kissed her head and said, let's cuddle and take a little nap because I plan on playing all night long. She just giggled and said oh boy oh boy oh boy. I'm not sure how long the nap was but when we woke up it was dark outside, she was laying there still asleep, and I got up went and peed and came back and stood at the end of the bed looking down at her thinking I can't believe this is mine I have never had a girlfriend that was half as good looking as my sister is.

I started at her feet, kissing my way up her legs bypassing her pussy because I had other plans for it. Got to her little bitty, titties started playing with one nipple as I lightly sucked and nibbled at the other nipple. She finally came too, and looked down at me and said you can wake me up like that every day if you want to. It started as a little kiss, and became a full blown, make out kiss, and by that time her new little toy was ready to play, and her pussy was ready to let him.