Helping My Sister Get Ready

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you're OK with this?"

"Yes, I am. I have been thinking about this since you went down on me and gave me the biggest orgasm of my life."

"That's funny because that's when I started dreaming about it" and we both laughed.

She reached down and wrapped her fingers around my dick and said, I think my new toy has gotten bigger and harder so let's find a place to put it

She spread her legs and it was a site I couldn't believe this gorgeous goddess was laying sprayed out on a bed waiting for me to take her. I crawled up between her legs, kissing my way to her lips. When my dick touched her pussy. We both shivered. I reach down, grab my dick and run it up and down her pussy lips. She was so wet and excited. I've rubbed it up and down till she begged me to put it in. I lined up my dick with her pussy, and push forward, and the head went in, and I stopped. With just the head of my dick at the start of her pussy She was tight. It was obvious she has only done this once or twice. She was shaking, wrapped her legs around me, and was using the heel of her foot, kicking me in the ass, telling me to come on. She wanted to feel my dick all the way in her pussy so I slid forward a little more and pulled out push down a little more and pulled out did this like 5-6 times when I was going in I knew I was going in all the way I gave Kim everything I had and when I bottomed out in her pussy, the head of my dick hit her cervix and we were both shivered. I pulled out a little bit and went back in and we got to a good steady. not fast or slow, but just the right speed she was building I was building we were both sweating like crazy. She started lifting her ass off the bed to meet my thrust forward and I knew she was getting close to an orgasm. She started screaming "fuck me fuck me fuck me. Don't stop whatever you do. Do not stop. I'm almost there. I'm almost there. I want your cum deep down in my pussy. I want to feel it. I want to be filled up. I want you to come with me. I'm almost there please please do not stop."

I had no intention of stopping, because I was almost there, too, and I wanted to shoot my cum as deep into her as I could. I wanted to claim the prize that she gave me. and that's exactly what I did when she started coming. Her pussy got so tight I could hardly move in and out and the way it was milking my dick. I couldn't hold back anymore, and I think I shot the biggest load of cum deep in her pussy as I have ever produced in my life, we were locked in a deep penetration and not moving and my cum started to leak out of her pussy around my dick sealed in her. We laid like this for a little while, and my dick never went soft, and I started moving a little bit. She did to before long we were into around two. She reached up and grabbed my neck and rolled us over. And she was straddled Cowgirl style on my dick. She started riding slow and steady would pick up speed slow down again she spun around with her back to me then spun back around and I pulled her down so I could suck on those cute little nipples she finally started riding at a steady speed and started to pick up and told me she was getting close asked if I was getting close and I told her yes she said we have to do this again. We've got to cum at the same time again she increases the speed I started bucking up off the bed driving my dick as far into her as I could get it like magic. She started screaming and her screaming sent me over the edge again, and I filled her a second time. Kim rolled off my chest and before I knew it, we were both out.

We never dated we were happy with what we had. We went home for Christmas break. We tried to keep it a secret, but mom was wise to it and a day that me and dad went shopping mom asked Kim what was up with us? Told her she can tell something was up because when I come in a room, she gets all giddy. So, Kim told her our story. Mom was like that is the best story ever. That night at dinner mom told dad. He said, "I knew something was up because you haven't scream get out of my room." We all laughed.

I'm a senior now Kim is a junior. We have been living in this two bedroom apartment as a couple ever since. I never did find out why she was shaving her pussy. It never came up again, but we shave each other now.

We just came back from Christmas break and Kim tells me mom was asking a lot of questions about our sex life. Now I'm like all red-blooded American boys and mom was my first jackoff fantasy.

Now do I tell Kim dad has been asking about her too????

I will let you know if anything happens.