Helping My Sister Get Ready

Story Info
Sister and brother love.
9.3k words
4.29
39.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's get the information out of the way.

Sister Kimberly, Kim to me, 19 freshmen. Kim is 4'10" about 95 pounds with 32B boobs and a nice little ass. She is here on full ride scholarship for band and cheerleading. Brother Sidney, Sid to her, 20 sophomores, I am 5'10" 215 pounds. Here on full ride scholarship for band and track. We have a 2-bedroom apartment just off campus. Paid for by college. We are 700+ miles from home.

This morning I was playing basketball with my friends, and we set up a time to meet and go out to see who gets a bite and just as you get her to the door, she spits out the hook and goes home with her friends. You lose you buy all the drinks. Anyway, I got back to the house took my shower and was taking a nap. THEN......

"HELP SID HELP I NEED HELP" was the cry from my sister's room. I was up and running to her room and at the door no sister. Then the cry came from her bathroom. "HELP!!!!! I ran to the door and blood was everywhere. All over the floor, counter and her.

"Kim are you alright? What happened? Are you cut? Where is all the blood from? Do I need to call for help?" I was just about to ask something else.

"If you would SHUT THE FUCK UP, I could tell you. No call for help, I will be fine with some help. Yes, I'm cut and its down here." she looked down. Thats when I realized she was setting on the bathroom counter naked.

I put my hand up and said "do you need a minute to cover up?

"No because if I move my hands I will start bleeding. Now get over here and see how bad it is." I bent down to see, and she moved one hand and blood was running out of a cut about 1" to 1 1/2" long and looked beep. It was even with her vagina between that and the bend of her leg.

"So what do we need to do?"

"I need to touch you down here and see if I can make it stop bleeding."

"I know that, just help me stop bleeding."

I got a clean rag, got it wet told her to move her hands. I pinched it closed and she was screaming. I told her we have to keep it pinched. She was crying and I could tell she was scared. I took the clean rag and started cleaning her up so I could tell just how bad is it. She had 3 cuts, and one was bad. I made the call for help.

The EMT got the cut to stop bleeding so bad but still needs to have it looked at. So here we are in the Emergency Room and a male doctor walked in, and Kim is "No way is he going to touch me. I want a female doctor or I'm going home."

"Ok let's see what we can do." Just about that time a female doctor walked in.

"Ok I understand your cut in a very private place. I understand you don't want all the BS and male doctors can be very inappropriate." the doctor said and looked at me and asked me to leave. I started to go.

Kim said really fast "This is my boyfriend, and he will need to know how to help me at home." I looked at Kim and she said please with her eyes.

"Yes, if you can tell me what I will need to do at home."

She got butterfly tape on 2 cuts, but the bad one got 3 stitches. 1 inside to close up the gap and 2 outside to close it. It was 7:45pm by the time we got home so my night out with the boys was a no go. Kim told me to go, and she will be fine, but her bathroom needs cleaning, and I didn't want her doing it. So, we got pizza and set down to watch a movie. Before we knew it it was midnight.

"It's Saturday night and time for bed. We'll get some sleep and then lay out a plan on how we are going to deal with this little problem and yes, it's a little problem. So don't worry about it." I got up and was picking up the trash cleaning up so it's not a mess in the morning. Thats when Kim asked.

"What if I need your help during the night?"

"Just scream really loud and I will hear you."

"But you're a heavy sleeper and I don't think I can scream that loud."

"So, what do you want me to do?"

"You can sleep with me like we did when we were little. It's just for tonight I don't want to be alone." She got up and helped clean up. It didn't take 5 minutes and we we're headed to bed. just as we got to her door, she took my hand and said "Please" I just turned and went with her.

"I need to get my pajamas I will be right back."

"No, it's ok just sleep in your boxers. I know you hate pajamas."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's fine." She pulled her shirt off and dropped her short. "See I will just wear my bra and panties, now get undressed and get in here." she said as she held the covers up.

So I did as she asked and turned off the light's and got in bed. I turned to face away from her but she wouldn't have that.

"Sid turn over here I want to talk. You saved my life today. If you weren't here, I don't know if I would've made it today." I turned over and she had tears in her eyes, I couldn't take that. I put my arm around her and pulled her in for a big hug and she needed that and started to cry.

"It's going to be fine. I didn't save your life. It wasn't that bad and now you're going to be ok. I'm glad I was home and helped my little sister because you have always needed my help." I said that because it's a running joke with the family that Kim needed help with everything. She gave me a little slap on my chest and came in for another hug. I rapped my arms around her and told her I love her. Kim gave me a kiss on my cheek and laid her head on my chest and we both went to sleep.

Kim was calling me from her bathroom. I got up and ran to the door.

"You, ok?"

"I just peed, and it burns. Can you look and see if I'm ok." I got down and looked at the bandage and it was wet.

"I think you got it wet, and your pee is what's making it burn. We need to change the bandage when you're done." I took the bandage off and told her to take a shower and then we can clean her up and put a new bandage on. I went to my bathroom and did the same. I had just put my boxers on when Kim said.

"Sid I'm ready for you."

I wasn't ready for the sight I walked into. When I got to her door. Kim was laying on her bed naked and legs spread eagle. This was truly the first time I seen her as a female, not my sister. She is drop dead gorgeous. Here is a 4'10" blonde with small tits waiting for me laid out nude arms stretched above her head and the legs wide open.

"You know you don't have to be naked."

"I know that I just like to see your face turn red and how uncontrollable it makes you. You do know I knew all the times you peaked at me in the bathroom and all the times in my room."

"I don't know what you're talking about! But if I did and I'm not saying I did, but do you blame me?" I was still at the door, and she was laying on her bed.

"Ok ok I will be better after this is healed up and the stitches are out."

I put her back together and made sure the cut was protected from her pee. I told her she still needs to be careful not to open her legs to far and pull the bandage open. We went back to classes the next week. Most of the time with her classes and mine we see each other in the evening just before bedtime. After her shower we change the bandage and repeat this each day. Friday, I have one class at 10am and was done for the week. Kim has 2 classes and gets out about 3:30pm and home about 4pm.

"Sid are you home? I think I'm bleeding again and need your help."

"Ok let's look at it and see whats going on."

Kim went to her room, dropped her shorts. She had on the tiniest pair of panties I have ever seen and seat down on her bad.

"You need to remove your panties." I told her as I pointed at them.

"I forgot so you can do it for me" she said as she bit her bottom lip with that smile she has used on me forever.

I gave her my look and she just start's laughing and said, "like that has ever worked on me."

We were both laughing as I got on my knees and took her panties off. Yes, she had been bleeding a little, but it had stopped.

"Are you going out tonight? Because if not you need to shower and then let this get some air. It looks good and with some air by Monday you can go get the stithies out."

"What do you want me to do? Set around all weekend with no panties on?"

"Yes, but you can put your lounging around the house shorts on because they're not tight and have the leg room to let the cut get the air it needs."

She just reached up pulled her top off and said, "I'll be back." in the worst Terminator voice I have ever heard. I just started laughing so hard I fell backwards on the floor and again I got the look and that just made me laugh harder.

"Kim I'm going to go get some wings do you want anything?"

"Ya, get me the salad I like with chicken and a big diet Coke and some Ice Crean."

"You know I have to make 3 stops to do that so I'll be back in 30-40 minutes."

"Ok I'll be here airing out" she said laughing loud enough for me to hear and I just smiled as I went out the door. It took me like 50 minutes to get the food. It's Friday and the game is here tomorrow so you have all the people coming into town. When I opened the door Kim was again butt naked setting on the couch.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Doing what you said. Airing out!"

"But put some clothes on please!" I asked her as I was going to the table. I turned around and she was gone I hope to get dressed. She came back dressed and we set down. We talked about our week and what was coming next week.

"You know what? I was going to ask you. You told me last week that you were getting ready for something when you were setting on the counter. So let me ask. What was you getting ready for? A date or what?" Kim got all red and dropped her head and got really quiet. "I'm sorry if you don't want to talk about it it's ok, we can drop it."

We got done eating and cleaned up, Kim got her big diet Coke and I got my coke and we set down to watch some TV. "You want to watch a movie are just regular TV? Any show coming on tonight that we watch?" I turned it on and was flipping the channels. We just killed time till about 1:30am. I told her I'm going to bed.

"Will you sleep with me? Last weekend was nice to have you close to me and I felt safe. With the cut airing out what if I start to bleed?" She said as the little smile came to her face.

"Are you sure you want to sleep with me?"

"Yes I need a good night's sleep and last Saturday was the last one I had and it's because you made me feel safe. Please?"

I said "Ok" and I went to my room to change into my silky night shorts. This is all I wear at night and no boxers just the shorts. I check the apartment, doors locked, lights off, everything in place. This is my job every night before I go to bed. Started to my bathroom and Kim asked if I was coming. Said going to the bathroom and I will be right there. She said I can use hers. "It's ok I will be their in a minute." I did my thing turned, off the lights and headed to Kim's room.

Just as I got to the bed Kim asked if I would look and make sure its not bleeding again. So to make her happy I checked and everything was good. Now Kim's bed is a "Big Twin". I never seen or heard about this bed till mom got it for her. I got in bed and Kim got next to me put her head on my chest and her left arm came across me. I was tired and was out pretty quick as was Kim. My body did not forget that it was next to a beautiful girl all she has on is a little night shirt. So my dream started at rated X before I could stop it. I'm a heavy sleeper and it takes a little to wake me up. Now when the alarm clock goes off I'm up but that's different. But tonight I found something else that can wake me up. Kim very softly rapped her fingers around my dick and my eyes shot WIDE OPEN. I was trying to tell if she was awake or asleep. Her breathing was slow and steady but her hand was moving very slowly up and down my dick.

"Kim are you awake? Kim are you awake?"

She rows her head and kisses my chest and said "Yes."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Ok, what is your hand doing?"

"It found a toy and it's playing with it" she said with a little giggle as she kissed my chest again.

"Tell your hand thats not a toy and to leave it alone."

"But it's warn hard and soft and has a heartbeat. When I rapped my fingers around it, it got bigger and harder but still soft. How can that be? I want to look at this toy." She said as the sheet was picked up and her head went under to get a look at the "Toy" she is talking about.

"Kim get your head out of the sheet and let go of my dick!"

"Sid that toy I've been playing with is you cock. I've seen you nude before we have always been fine with nudity but I had no idea your cock is this big. I've seen some before, you know I'm not a virgin and you know the guy because it was like 4-5 months ago in this bed. But I never knew you got this BIG. Can I please play with it?"

"No it's not a toy and this is wrong you holding my cock. So please let it go!" I told her as I was putting her hand away.

"So why did you get hard?" she said as her head came out of the sheet.

"Look, I'm just like all the guys. You have a beautiful girl lying next to you with just a T-shirt on and all I have is my silk shorts ...... Wait where are my shorts? I didn't take them off... Did you take my shorts off?" I was looking for them and found them at the bottom of the bed under the sheet.

"I was just about to go to sleep when you started kicking and moving all over the place and when you stoped I laid back down like before and thats when your "Toy" hit my arm and I rapped my fingers around it and that brings us back to here. So, I ask again can I play with the new toy I found."

I told her thats not funny as I reached for her hand, but she slapped me and said stop. "Kim it's not right please stop we can't do this, we could get in trouble or go to jail or both, what will mom and dad say?"

"Sid, I know what I'm doing. I think you was having a good dream, and your dick came out to play. Your big. I've seen you coming out of the shower or changing clothes and your little so how do you explain that?"

"I'm a grower not a shower."

"What the hell are you talking about? Grower not a shower. I think you're crazy."

Ok look I pull the sheet back and said "See we've been talking and I'm getting soft. When it's completely soft it's little see" I pointed at my dick. Now I'm not big anymore then told it has its ups and downs. I explained in the locker room is worst place because we all take showers, and you have the showers picking on us growers. That has caused more fights in the locker rooms then anything.

I got my shorts put them back on I started to get up Kim's like what are you doing? I said I need to sleep in my bed and she had that sad look and said please stay? I promise not to play with your toy even if comes out to play!" she said with her little giggle.

We got some good sleep and Saturday morning we got laundry done apartment cleaned up. We have always been good working together to get the chores done then the rest of the weekend is your. I was getting out of the shower when Kim was calling me.

"Give me 5 and I will be right there."

"No, I need you now please?"

"I don't have my clothes on...."

"Who cares just get in here please."

So, I grab my towel and got it around me and head to her room. I turn the corner and she is on her side on the floor with a hand towel stuck to her ass.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't get mad but last Saturday I didn't get to finish shaving, so I was going to do that and now I have cut my ass crack."

"Your messing with me I know you are, you cant be serious, its a joke right?" Just about that time I seen blood drip from the towel. "Oh my god how bad is it? Do we need help again?"

"Sid its ok I'm not cut like last week. I got a new blade, and it was cutting great. I went to turn it around and thats when it got me."

So here I am again down on Kims floor looking at a cut. I get the hand towel and move it to see the cut. It's not little but it is cut. As long as you kept the cut together it doesn't bleed. So I made the call for help again. The same EMT's came out and this time it was funny, and we all laughed. Kim got her feelings hurt a little but before the EMT's left they all came back to check on her. Told her we all have to laugh sometimes but it wasn't making fun at her. They all said thank you's and they were gone. Again, the Saturday evening was spent at the ER. We got home and Kim was crying and saying I'm sorry I messed up you party night next time just walk away.

"Stop this BS right now. Shit happens and sometimes it's at the wrong time, but it happens. So, we deal with it and do the best we can and move on. So, drop the poor petty me BS. We all have shit that happens."

"Ok I'm going to wash up. Order food and get my money. I can at lease buy you dinner."

She came out just as the food arrived. We set down to eat pizza and I got her a big Margarita and I got 6 Mikes Hard Lemonade. So, we ate drank, ate and drank. I know her drink was gone, and I have 2 of my 6 left. It was getting late, and I mean really late like 3am. I have a run in the AM and can't miss it, part of my scholarship. We are getting ready for the track and field competition to start in 2 weeks, with our first warmup meet.

I go and change into my silk shorts, do my walk-around and check (anal) come back to Kim's room as she's coming out of her bathroom.

"What do you want?"

"I'm going to bed. Don't you want me to sleep with you? If something happens, I won't be able to hear you scream." She just started to jump up and down clapping her hand "Goody Goody Goody".

"Can I ask you to look because I still have some pain and that jumping just now didn't help." she said laughing. I looked and things were fine. We got in bed and again she laid her head on my chest. I was out quick and up and gone before Kim got up. I did my training for track and was back to the apartment about 1pm. Kim was at the table doing her nails. I don't know how she can set in a chair and put her foot on the table to do her toes.

"Ha sis, whats you got going on today?

"Well being out of touch for over a week I'm meeting my girlfriend's and we are going out tonight. What about you?"

"I just got off the phone with Terry and it looks like we're all going to see a local band that is supposed too good. But they don't play till 10pm. So, I'm going to shower and take a nap. What time are you leaving?"

"Carli's picking me up at 5pm. We're meeting Kathy and Shanna in the food court. Then we're going to the club for some drinks."

"Please be smart. No drinking and driving. You know our rule. You don't drink and drive or you don't feel safe, you call me."

"I will call you if I need you, I promise."

"OK, love ya have fun see you in the morning." I got a good nap and was up and out by 7pm. Picked Terry up and meet the gang up at Hooters for drinks and food before the show. I checked in with Kim before the band came on and didn't get a text back, but thats fine she was with her friends. The band surprised me and was good for a change. Had a good time and got home around 1:30am. Checked in on Kim and she wasn't home. Looked for a text and she sent me one saying she was staying over at Carli's. I was up by 8 and was eating breakfast when Kim came home.

"Well good morning to you. If you feel half as bad as you look you got drunk last night." I said as I was laughing.

She just looked at me. "Not funny, I'm going back to bed so leave me alone."

"Your first class tomorrow is 9am." She just waved her hand and went to bed. It was 3pm when Kim came out of her room. "Are you OK? What did you girls do?"

"I am now. We did some shopping and ran into some guys Jen knew and went to that Mexican place we all love and ate and drank and drank and so on. We got Uber to get us to Carli's place about 1:30am. We were still ready to do something, so we got Phase 10 out. Drank some more and then it was time to come home."