Helping My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me was hurt and upset, but she was right about our family feeling closer. Then I sulked and asked. "What about my lipstick blowjob?"

"Don't worry I haven't forgot about my promise."

The next day starts like all the others. Brianna comes home first and encourages me to do my makeup. "Beautiful again. You really do a great job making your eyes look so pretty. But you do seem a little distracted. Are you thinking of Jim?"

"He texted me 3 times telling me how much fun he had last night and how he can't wait to see me again."

"Did you answer him?" Brianna asked.

"Yes, I told him I had fun and he was a great kisser."

"Oh no!" Brianna screamed. "You don't answer so quickly. You still have a lot to learn about being a girl. Next time a guy texts you let me text him back."

My wife and Jessica come in the room. Jessica says,"You look so beautiful, I hardly remember what you looked like as a man."

Then my wife says. "We were talking last night after we came home from the bar. I thought my husband would make a pretty girl, but after seeing him make out with an 18 year old boy he clearly has embraced his feminine, sissy, gay side. We will still stay together, but more like girlfriends. Going shopping, getting our nails done, picking up guys. He will make a better girlfriend than husband, and he,I mean she is closer than ever with Brianna."

"Congratulations." Said Jessica, "I am really happy for all of you, but don't forget you are going away in 4 days to try and convince two men to sign up with our firm. There is still work to be done."

"Like what?" My wife asks. "She is absolutely beautiful. Well dressed, makeup perfect. What do we need to work on?"

"You spending this weekend with two men. Do the math two good looking men, two beautiful women. I think these guys might want to get laid before they officially become clients. You husband, or girlfriend, or whatever she is needs to at least learn how to give a blowjob."

"You are right. Maybe we can watch some porn." My wife said.

"That's a start, but she will learn more watching you suck cock."

"i don't see any cocks around here do you. We certainly can't count that thing in my girlfriend's panties."

"Didn't Brianna send your picture to some hot guys in your class?? I am sure if you ask her nicely she could get a couple of them to come to the house."

Before my wife could say anything Brianna said,"I would love to. I will call Bill and Alex. They are both cute and I hear they have big cocks."

Moments later Brianna comes back in the room. "They both said yes, they will be here in an hour."

My wife spends the next hour looking for something sexy to wear. She goes for a hot little mini skirt. Matching bra and panties. A garter belt and stockings. Perfect makeup and slutty hot red lipstick.

Jessica and Brianna agree that my wife is one hot MILF. "If I were a guy I would fuck you." Said Brianna. "I'm not a guy and I want to fuck her." Said Jessica.

Ten minutes later the doorbell rings and two good looking guys walk in. They are both over 6 feet tall and very athletic. I am not surprised to hear they are both on the football team. Brianna introduces us to them, then she says. "This is my mother and her two friends Jessica and Jessica. Isn't my mother hot?"

Alex says,"She is even hotter than her picture."

We all go to the bedroom. Brianna explains that I have never given a blowjob and I will be watching." Then Brianna and Jessica leave the room.

My wife calls Alex over and starts making out with him. Within minutes she pulls his pants down. "Wow, that's a nice cock. Pay attention Jessica. First start licking his balls, then the tip of his cock. I wish you could taste the pre cum. Next start licking up and down the shaft. Make sure you are looking up at him with those sexy eyes. After some more licking take as much of the cock in you mouth as you can. You may not be able to take something this big your first time. Just do the best you can. Men love when you make gagging or slurping noises." She puts Alex's entire cock in her mouth and proceeds to deep throat him. Up and down she goes starting slow and getting faster. She is making loud slurping noises while Alex is moaning louder and louder. Finally he cums and my wife swallows every drop. Then she calls me over and says. "Feel my panties, you could never get me this wet. Bill, why don't you get undressed while I freshen my lipstick.

My wife comes out of the bathroom. Bill is already hard. His cock is bigger than Alex's. My wife calls me over and asks what I remember. First I lick his balls, then the pre cum from the tip of his cock. It tasted as good as my wife said. I started licking up and down the shaft. My wife interrupts,"Make sure you look up at him with those sexy eyes." Then I put his cock in my mouth. I can't get it all, but I am doing the best I can going up and down. As Bill's moaning picks up my wife says, "When you are ready to cum pull out and cum on her face." A minute later he pulls his cock out of my mouth and cums all over my face.

"How did Jessica do for her first blowjob?"

"Pretty good for a beginner, I may have some friends that are willing to help her practice some more."

"Jessica, go show Brianna and Victoria you cum filled face. Then go to the bathroom wash your face and fix your makeup." I go to the livingroom. My daughter takes her phone out and takes some pictures. "Maybe I will send these pictures to Jim."

I wash up, fix my makeup and go back to the bedroom. My wife says, "Jessica, one of the advantages of sucking an 18 year old cock is that it doesn't take long for them to get a hard again. These are two fine looking young men. Well buit with big cocks. It's been a long time, but I am about to get fucked tonight."

My wife lies down of the bed. Alex is sucking on her tits, Bill is fingering her pussy while my wife is moaning with delight. Finally one of them is fucking her while the other has his cock in her mouth. After about 10 minutes my wife's body starts trembling as she cums like she's never come before. A minute later Alex cums in her pussy while Bill pulls his cock out of her mouth and shoots a giant load on her tits.

She gives both of the boys a big kiss, tells them her husband never made her cum like that and asks them to leave so she could be alone with me. The boys get dressed and leave and my wife calls me over. "How was that lipstick blowjob I promised? Did you enjoy watching me get fucked by two young studs? Now please lick the cum out of my pussy and off my tits."

I do as I am told and get on my knees and start licking her pussy. She calls Brianna and Jessica into the room as I go from her pussy to licking the cum off her tits.

"She did pretty good for her first blow job, but she may need more practice before our weekend getaway. There's $20,000 on the line, I am sure our potential clients are expecting good blowjobs."

Brianna says,"I'm pretty sure Jim would come over. He and Jessica have been texting all day. Dad has a crush on him, and I know Jim has the hots for her."

"Great idea Brianna. Honey why don't you call Jim."

I get my phone and I call Jim. "Hi Jim, this is Jessica, how are you doing?"

"I was just thinking of you, I'm so happy you called."

"I wanted to tell you that I had a great time dancing with you at the bar the other night. How would you like to get together tomorrow night?"

"I would love to, did you want to do anything special?"

"No, just want to hang out with a sexy young man. Why don't you come to Brianna's house about 7 o'clock."

"Ok, see you at 7"

That night before we go to bed my wife hands me a package. It's a sexy black nightgown. I put it on, then she says,"Close your eyes I have another surprise for you."

I close my eyes, and then a minute later I open them. My wife is sitting there with an 8" dildo in her hand. "It's not as good as a real cock, but we can use it for practice."

She then proceeds to lick and suck on the dildo while giving me pointers. Then she hands it to me and I start licking and sucking. "Don't forget to play with the balls, don't forget the slurping sounds." She shows me again, then hands me back the dildo. "Much better, I think you have tremendous cock sucking potential. I think Jim will be very pleased."

I wake up the next morning and I am a nervous wreck. Excited about my date with Jim. Nervous about how much I like him, and worried what he might think if he learned I was not a woman. I expressed these concerns to my wife and daughter. They told me to focus on making out, petting, and sucking cock. "You are not going to get laid, at least not tonight"

Again Brianna comes home before my wife, but this time I am not dressed as Jessica. Brianna seems pissed. "Why aren't you dressed, Jim will be here in a few hours!"

"I'm too nervous, can you pick out an outfit?"

"OMG, you are acting like a little schoolgirl. Whatever you wear Jim is going to like. He thinks you are really hot, and besides he won't care what you are wearing when you are sucking his cock."

"Just please pick out an outfit for me"

"Ok, but you need to do your own makeup." She picks out a cute outfit. Matching shirt skirt and a blouse. I get dressed, then do my makeup. By the time I am done my wife comes home. She smiles and approves of the way I look.

An hour later Jim comes over. Brianna greets him at the door. Jim thanks her for giving him my phone number. They make small talk then Brianna makes some excuse about studying and goes to her room. My wife offers us some snacks and sodas then disappears into the bedroom. Clearly they have their doors open and are watching my every move. Jim and I are sitting in the family room watching television. I can tell he is nervous. He shyly puts his arm around me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I snuggle closer to him and give him a kiss. Our tongues meet and we are doing some serious making out. He puts his hand on my leg and slowly starts moving it higher. The feeling of a hand on my stockings is driving me wild and I am afraid I might cum. He seems disappointed when I stop him from moving his hand any further, but the disappointment doesn't last long when I put my hand on his cock and start gently rubbing. I can tell through the pants that he has a big cock, and I can tell by his moaning that he is enjoying it. As we continue kissing I unzip his pants and pull out his cock. It was bigger than I imagined and as I start stroking it his breathing starts picking up. Jim pulls his pants down. I get on my knees trying to remember my blow jobs lessons. Play with his balls, lick the pre cum from the tip of his cock, look up with my eyes. I start licking up and down the shaft when I feel Jim is about to cum. Not enough time to do all the things I've been taught, I just put his cock in my mouth. Seconds later he cums, and I take my first load of cum. I have never been so excited. I excuse myself to fix my lipstick, run to the bathroom at jerk off. I cum immediately, fix my lipstick, go back to the family room and start making out with Jim.

A few minutes later my wife comes out of the bedroom. "Sorry to break up the party Jim, but Jessica and I have a weekend business trip and we need to get some work done."

Slightly embarrassed, Jim gets dressed and I kiss him goodbye. He tells me to have a great weekend, but I think he is a little jealous that me and my wife are having a weekend getaway with a couple of potential clients.

Next thing I hear is my wife calling to Brianna. "Did you get it?"

"Get what." I ask.

"You'll see, meet me and Brianna in the bedroom."

I go the the bedroom. My wife and daughter are smiling, and I about to find out why.

"Brianna video taped you and Jim. We will watch it and review you cock sucking techniques."

The three of us are sitting and watching the video of Jim and I making out, then rubbing his dick and then giving him a blowjob. My wife is complimenting me, finally saying. "You are amazing. I knew you had sissy potential, but you truly a natural. You will be amazing this weekend. Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow we can pack and go over last minute details. I bought you a new nightgown, why don't you put in on and come to bed."

I open the gift box. A silky pink nightgown. I put in on and get into bed. My wife hugs me. "I love you, thank you again for doing this for me."

'No, I should be thanking you. Goodnight.

To be continued.

12