All Comments on 'Helping Out My Best Friend's Wife Pt. 03'

by FreshlyFetished

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
Dude

Well so much for hoping Todd was going upstairs to get his gun....

Seriously, I don't give a shit how out of shape her husband was at the time, the only way he "can't" satisfy her is if he's not really trying (and considering her attitude, I wouldn't) or if she has like an extra deep G spot and no clitoral feeling and is one of the very, very few women who needs some John Holmes motherfucker to lay some horse dick in her. In other words, I think she's lying and is just trying to take advantage of the situation to crush hubby's nuts and have an excuse to get some more strange. I think if this dude was really a friend, he'd simply show his buddy some tricks with fingers and tongue to rock her world, encourage him to get some top of the line toys (nothing like banging her out, then using some toys on her while you recover for round 2), and maybe show him some tricks like how to spank a girl just right so the pleasure and pain is mixed well, or light choking/slapping/breath control if she's into that, or maybe how to better position his hips depending on his dick length and shape/curve (easy to find out from sex educational sites) to knock her socks off. I mean if sharing with a friend is their kink it's one thing, but this clearly is a case of hubby's nuts being cut off by his wife, and his "friend" thinking with the little brain and not the big one or else he'd know better than to go along with it. Then again, I suppose his "true friend" test was failed 2 chapters ago so........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My cock was starting to deflate.

Just like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just

Put all 3 out of their misery What crap

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Huh?

So, they're both completely out of shape, and they're both going to go to the gym and try to get back in shape... and as a result, the wife is going to get fucked by someone else to motivate the husband to work out.

That's just gibberish. It would make sense in a "The wife has been keeping in shape, the husband's a lard-ass and needs motivation" scenario, but they're both equally out of shape here, so as it's presented, it's pretty much just a blatant excuse to emasculate the husband.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
He Should

With Hold sex from Julie if she slacks on her Diet,Exercise or getting along with Todd. A way of keeping her inline with her Goals.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
True friend?

True friend? We are already in part 3 and no true friend showed up...Not even the wife was his true friend...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I’m not for the cheating especially with a friend but if they are why can’t hubby get some pussy on the side? Apparently she is out of shape also so her dumb excuse to cheat should be his also

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good friends are always there to help

When things are looking down, it's great to have a friend that can get it up.

It's also great when it pisses of that troll Impo-64

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When is part 4 coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreshlyFetished@FreshlyFetished
27 Followers
I have enjoyed reading erotica since I was old enough to touch myself. Over the years, my tastes, fancies and fetishes have changed and evolved. A recent change in my sex life has created writing as an outlet for some sexual desires.