Helping Out Pt. 01

Story Info
Helping out an inmate.
1.5k words
4.52
3.8k
6
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,733 Followers

I rapped on the door of the conjugal visitation room, and announced, "3375245, time's up!"

When the door opened, Robert Daniels, aka 3375245 appeared, he was looking deeply troubled. As I led him back to his cell, he grumbled, "I finally get a conjugal visit, and my dick decided to pull a no-show."

I'd seen this before, some of the inmates get too psyched up, and they psych themselves right out of a healthy hard-on, and the visit is a bust.

"Hey man, could you help me out?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, my wife is all revved up, and with my cock deciding not to show up, could you go and give her the hot fuck she needs?"

I stared at him, and said, "So what's the catch?"

He replied, "No catch. My wife is a very healthy woman with the usual needs of a lady of 28. I don't want her to go out and pick up some stranger to satisfy her needs, I'd rather it be someone I know."

I thought about it, he was a good inmate, never made any trouble, never did any back talk, and thanks to his good behavior, he was going to be released in 2 months, rather than have to serve another 18 months.

I replied, "Ok, if you're sure you approve."

"Oh yeah, thanks man, it'll take the pressure off, I won't feel like I have to make up on my next visit, what didn't happen this visit."

Once he was back in his section, I hustled back to the visitation room. His visit had been the last one scheduled for today, so that would work out just fine. I rapped gently on the door and peeked in.

"Come in, please."

His wife, Sheryl Davidson was standing by the bed facing me. She was holding up the bedsheet, and with a smile, she let it fall away, leaving me to gape at the hot nude body before me. She was a 5'10" tall package just oozing sexual heat. A wild tangle of naturally blonde hair and emerald green eyes, and measurements of 38-23-36, her body was lightly tanned with faint tanlines over those luscious melons. Looking lower, I saw the nice wide hips, breeder's hips, the well-trimmed blonde hair right between the juncture of those sexy thighs, and the faint tan line that covered her pubic region, and went between her legs.

Sheryl cooed, "Rob told me about his idea, and I am so glad you accepted. I can see from that nice big bulge that you like the front." She spun a 180 and purred, "Do you like the rearview as much?"

Being a dedicated assman, I drank in the sight. Full, firm cheeks, so nice and perky, they were really a feast for the eyes. When she turned back, she saw my cock pushing out the front of my uniform trousers, and she cooed, "Mmmmm, you have just what I need."

She made a beckoning motion with her fingers, and I was naked in almost no time flat, the sight of my 8 inches made her moan, deep and low in her throat.

"Oh yes, it's been so long, give me that cock, order me to suck it, and paint my tonsils!"

Putting the ordering tone on, I growled, "On your knees, and suck it!"

She moaned, "Oh yes, just a like a subservient little cocksucker! Mmmmm, a hard arrogant cock, demanding satisfaction. Bring that cock to my eager mouth, and let me satisfy you!"

The sight of such a sex kitten like her naked and on her knees gave me an erection that was so hard it was almost painful. My cock was almost touching Sheryl's lips, and I felt her hot wet tongue start licking at my cock head, oh yeah, that felt fucking awesome. I then felt kisses being applied to my cock head, then trailing up and down my shaft. She came back up to the top of my dick and gave me a dazzling lust-filled smile, and I let out a loud growl of pleasure as she took me in, feeling the tight, hot grip of her lips slide down over my cock.

I let out a louder growl as Sheryl swallowed me right down to the balls, then pulled back slowly, plunging down again, pulling back and into a rhythm, oh yeah, the tight pouty lips clamped around my shaft, her tongue swirled around my shaft, her mouth a hot, wet sliding ring of pleasure.

Cupping my balls, I could feel the gentle caresses of my ball sack, eager to coax a juicy load out of me. Oh fuck, she was great at giving a hot, steamy blowjob. She was making soft noises of pleasure around my cock as she rode up and down my pole.

Watching her head of blonde hair riding my dick, the tight grip of her true cocksucker lips around my dick, really had me going.

She pulled back, released me, and purred, "Now, hold my head in position, I love getting facefucked!"

Sheryl opened her mouth wide, then clamped her lips around me as I fed her my cock. I pushed slowly, letting her mouth adjust, and as he slipped past the back of her mouth, his cock head nestled in her throat, she swallowed around me, letting her throat muscles caress my cock head, eager to milk me. Her hands were on her cunt, masturbating, eager to give my dick the tightest hottest hole to gush my load into.

Oh fuck, she really knew what she was doing. Pulling back, I drove back in again, facefucking this cock hungry babe. The almost anonymous nature really fired me up, and soon as I was powerfucking her mouth, her tongue swirling around my dick, her mouth a hot wet heaven of sucking. She started to make moans of passion around my cock.

Sheryl's body started to shake and shudder as she jilled herself to orgasm. I felt the gripping tightness, her cries of orgasm around my dick. That did it, and my load erupted. I grunted and gasped as my built-up load splattered and pasted the inside of her sweet sucking mouth.

I looked up and said, "Now, it's your turn baby."

It took only a few moments before she was on the bed, on hands and knees, and I growled, "Now, both of your hot holes are going to get the oral attention they deserve."

Sheryl purred, "Mmmmm, oh yes, I adore oral, both giving and receiving, dive in and enjoy!"

She reached down and used her fingers to part her labia lips. The shimmering pink display looked so delicious, and my mouth quickly moved in. She let out muffled moans of pleasure as I went after her steamy cunt, kissing it all over, and flicking my tongue around the rim. I gently nibbled on her pussy lips and lapped deeply into her pink hole.

Sheryl purred, "God your fucking mouth feels great on my cunt lover. I love having a man who knows how to eat cunt correctly."

My tongue slid down, over the smooth taint and when I saw the tight pucker of her asshole, I immediately applied my tongue.

Sheryl gasped, "Ri-Right there, oh fuck, yes, right there, eat my ass, fuck, I love it!"

Licking all over that tight pucker got my cock reviving and when I slipped a finger between her cheeks, she growled, "Fuck, fuck, I wanna explode while your cock rams my cunt and fingers bugger my ass, DO IT!"

On her hands and knees, her ass cocked up, her legs spread wide, her glistening cunt urging me on. I moved in, and her hand came down, pulling me toward her, eager to guide me in. I took another step forward and inched my way into the wet furnace of Sheryl's cunt. I felt her wet folds parting for me as I moved in slowly, the resistance of her sweet tight cunt letting me in, the newness of her hot pussy sending a shiver through my body. I pressed on, drawing out the delicious penetration, enjoying every inch. One last push and my balls smacked against her. Sheryl let out a long low moan of pleasure as I buried it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me, fuck me," she murmured as I pulled back and drove in again.

The heat and the juices surrounded my cock, her pussy was keeping a tight milking pull on me as I pumped in and out. I fingered buggered her ass in time as I shafted her, her moans and cries of pleasure were nonstop as I gave her what she needed.

"Gonna cum, oh fuck, been so long, gonna explode!"

Sheryl let out a shriek and her cunt became the ultimate grip, sucking and urging me on like a milking machine on steroids, and I growled and grunted as my cock obliged, and I offloaded, flooding her inner sanctum with thick pelts of spunk.

I decided I'd better get back on rounds before I was missed, and we quickly got dressed.

Sheryl pulled me close, and with her hand rubbing at my trouser-covered cock, she cooed, "Would you like to come over and spend the night with me? I need to get my ass buggered by that nice hard weapon you are packing, Rob won't mind."

No way could I turn that down, and she purred, "Mmmmm, I can hardly wait. See you later, lover."

groomleader
groomleader
2,733 Followers