Helping Out Step-Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
My transition into my Step-Mom's oral slave is complete.
1.5k words
4.32
21.2k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jyegger
Jyegger
87 Followers

It must have been at least three hours before I heard Kelly's car pull into the driveway. It was getting dark from what I could tell. The porno she forced me to watch replayed several times, and Kelly set the volume so loud, that I couldn't even try to close my eyes and nap. There was no getting used to the taste of her shit-stained panties stuffed into my mouth. I thought after hours, they might actually get cleaner, but the relentless taste of Kelly's ass continued to surprise me. Finally I heard the door open.

"Wow, that took a little longer than expected." Kelly threw her shopping bags down and turned the TV off. Kelly produced a small key from her purse and my eyes went wide. She laughed. "No such luck, kiddo. You're dicklette is staying locked" She used the key to unlock the cuffs behind my back and removed the panties from my mouth, inspecting them. "A little disappointing. But you'll get better I'm sure."

Kelly left me there and went upstairs. I could hear her talking on the phone. I ran into the kitchen to rinse my mouth out with sink water.

"Kiddo!" Kelly called from upstairs. I slowly walked up to her room and stood in the doorway. On the bed were all her shopping bags, but Kelly was on the toilet, still talking on the phone. "In here!" she yelled. I entered, but she pointed to the ground. I knelt down. "No I was talking to him... Ha! I know... Well so Bella was there too, but like totally ignored us which was fucking weird... Ha! That's literally what I said!" Kelly kept talking to her friend. I heard her start to pee. She moaned with relief. "No sorry, I'm just peeing... Yeah, he's right here... No, I definitely want you to come over, but I think he and I are gonna have a little girl's night tonight... Hannah too? Where are you guys? ... Oh my god, could you imagine? ... Ha! She'd eat him up!"

Kelly stood up when she was finished peeing and walked over to me, putting her cunt right in my face. I saw droplets of her urine hanging from her unkempt bush. She took the back of my head and pushed me into her.

"Lick," she whispered. "To be honest I don't think he's ready for her... Ha! I know! And don't get me wrong, he's a freak, but I think he might just need some training." I lapped at her vagina and tasted her salty acrid piss. More dribbled into my mouth, than I expected. She wasn't done. "Okay okay, we'll see about later... Okay... I gotta go... Text me." She hung up. "Good boy! You really love it down there, huh?" I noticed she let go of the back of my head. When the pee slowed to a stop, Kelly left me in the bathroom and began rummaging through her bags.

"Oh, pervert! Come here!"

I slowly crawled into the bedroom where Kelly was taking the plastic seal off of a bottle of some type of lotion. She squirted some on her hands and gave me a menacing look.

"Since you seem to be loving this new sissy role, I decided to take this to the next level!" She grinned and patted the space next to her on the bed. I walked over and she turned me around. "Bend over, honey." I did as she asked and felt her cold lubricated hands spread my ass cheeks. "This is gonna feel weird at first, but then you're gonna love it. Trust me."

With that, she slowly started probing the area around my asshole with her fingers.

"Please! No!" I pleaded.

"Oh, my bad!" She mercifully stopped for a moment but only to remove her panties and shove them in my mouth, gagging me. "There we go!"

Kelly continued to massage my asshole against my pleas.

"Okay, here we go!" she said before sticking a finger into my hole. The lube helped, but it was still the first time my ass had ever been penetrated. I moaned into my salty gag. "I knew you'd love this... let's try another finger!" She went back and forth with two fingers for about thirty seconds before rummaging through one of the shopping bags with her free hand. She pulled something out that I couldn't see. "Okay I think we're ready for your present!"

I tried to turn and look at what she meant, but she slapped my ass hard. Then I felt a much larger, harder object invade my ass. It hurt like hell and seemed to get bigger, stretching my hole wider and wider until it finally tapered off. "This butt-plug is SO cute!" Kelly squealed. She left me to wash her hands in the bathroom and came back out to take pictures. "Missy's gonna LOVE these! She can't wait to meet you!"

Kelly showed me the pictures of my abused, red ass. Placed firmly in my hole was a pink jeweled butt plug. I could make out the cock cage too, sandwiched between my taint and the bed spread.

"These are amazing. You're like one of those cam girls! Try standing up."

The plug felt like it somehow dug even deeper into my ass as I stood up weakly. Unfortunately, it didn't budge or fall out.

"Okay excellent. I want you to go downstairs and get me a beer. You need to practice walking like a sissy maid. Oh, and make some pop corn too! We're gonna have a movie night."

Standing in my kitchen as the popcorn rotated in the microwave, I simply thought about what I could do. If I ran away, I still wouldn't have the key to my chastity cage. I tried thinking about locksmiths in the area, but that would have been almost as humiliating as being Kelly's slave.

When I brought up the beer and popcorn, Kelly was sitting against the headboard of my dad's bed completely naked. She was flipping through pay-per-view porn on the TV and smoking her e-cig.

"Just put that on the bed stand and lie down here. I wanna get off and you're gonna help." I laid down next to her with my head near her thigh. Still scrolling on the TV, she leaned over away from me, stretching her giant ass cheeks apart in my face.

ppppppptt

A small fart escaped from her sweaty hole and she giggled. The smell, being that close to her already unwashed hole, reminded me of a porta-potty.

"Kisses. Now," she demanded. I put my head in her ass and started to kiss her hole as she let her cheeks close around my face. "Good boy. Stay like that while I find something." She let a few more farts escape into my open mouth and then I heard the movie start.

Kelly shifted herself so that she was now fully sitting on my face, burying my head into the mattress. She found her balance and settled in. I heard her crack open the beer and then felt the covers envelope me and her together.

After a few moments, I felt her start to bounce up and down lightly. She was playing with herself.

"Okay now use your tongue! Get it in my ass now!" she said, almost out of breath. I reluctantly pushed my tongue into her folds of skin until I found her asshole. Her ring was slimy, but also gritty and dirty. Dried shit, I realized, horrified. The taste of her sweat, grime, and scat coalesced into a flavor that my mind simply understood as *Kelly*.

She was bounced more and more, but then would stop for a few moments before beginning again. She was edging herself, I realized. This lasted for a full fifteen minutes before she finally clenched her ass and thighs around my face so tightly, I thought my head would explode. She climaxed and let go and the familiar taste of her cum trickled down her open legs into my mouth. Kelly sighed and stayed on top of me for another two or three minutes. She finished the beer and started watching some sitcom.

Eventually I felt her weight shift and she leaned over to one side.

"Okay, you can come out, sweety."

When I freed myself and sat up in the bed next to her, Kelly screeched in laughter at the sight of my face.

"Oh my god. You need to clean that off of your face NOW. You're gonna make me sick!" She kept laughing and I went into the bathroom and saw, with horror, my face. My nose and mouth was coated in a brown liquidy substance. With my nose freed from the crushing weight of Kelly, I could finally smell the pure shit that my face was covered in. I immediately retched, and washed my face in the sink.

When I came back into the bedroom, Kelly was lying on her side with her ass poking out of the covers.

"I'm going to bed. You're gonna clean my ass up. When you're done, I want you under the covers with your face in my pretty pussy. You and her are gonna spend the night up close and personal."

After licking up Kelly's ass, I carefully lifted her leg and nestled my face in the dark crevice of Kelly's bush. Her cum was cold and intoxicating. I eventually fell asleep, careful to keep my mouth closed.

Jyegger
Jyegger
87 Followers