Helping Pat Ch. 06 - Knock Knock

Story Info
Dad returns while Caitlin prepares a sexy surprise for bf.
2.3k words
4.16
8.9k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

Inspired by an FML post, but took a different turn when caught.

---

Caitlin Condor entered the kitchen wearing an oversized T-shirt that served as a nightgown. It covered her ass except for when she had to stretch to retrieve the cereal box from the top shelf of the pantry.

Her dad was in the usual position, sitting at the kitchen table staring into his cup of coffee. "Mom already leave?" she asked as she took the seat across from him.

"Yea, I've also got to get going soon. Some of us don't get the summer off."

"This is my last summer as a high school student."

Her dad rolled his eyes. "Next year is the summer before college, so isn't that your last summer as a high school student?"

"No because I'll have my diploma in hand then."

"Well if you're not going to work then you should help with the housework more."

"Just leave your cup on the table and I'll do the dishes."

"Vacuuming too."

"Of course."

"Alright, I'm off." Her dad wandered the house to find his car keys, sports jacket, and brief case.

Caitlin was on her phone before he was out the door. "I'm all alone now. Don't keep me waiting long," she texted to her boyfriend.

Caitlin dropped her cereal bowl and dad's cup in the sink before retreating to her room. She took off her shirt and threw it on the bed. Then she stepped out of her white cotton panties and dropped them in the hamper.

The first article of clothing to go on was her black see-through thong. She adjusted the strap a bit before wandering across the hall to the bathroom to check out her ass. There was a time when she hated her fat ass but now she's come to appreciate how much guys love the way it bubbles out. She had a slender waist too to provide a strong contrast that guys frequently complimented.

Next it was time to put on the black fishnet stockings. They came up nearly to the crease where her ass bubbled out. These stockings had wide holes. Her legs looked fantastic in them. She had been tanning a lot this summer. Each time it was a different outfit, different bikini to even out the tan lines.

Putting on the sexy corset took longer. It was made of black leather that tied in the front. She pulled the string through the two bottom two eyelets and then brought the two ends together to make sure the two sides were even. Next it was time to lace it up. She pulled hard each time the string passed through an eyelet. Her belly button was perfectly centered between the two X's made by the crossing strings. The two strings crossed each other eleven times before she tied the string together at the top. That center lacing left a window to gaze at her side boob while the top let plenty of cleavage spilled over the top.

Finally it was time for the 4 inch stiletto heels. She was about to head back over to the bathroom to check the finished look when she heard the front door open. Eager bastard couldn't even wait to knock. She grabbed the whip as she left the room.

Her heels clicked loudly on the hardwood floor as she walked down the hall. She made sure to walk one foot in front of the other, having her steps fall within a narrow straight line so that her hips would be swaying when he saw her emerge from around the corner.

His jaw hit the ground when he saw her, but it wasn't her boyfriend. "Dad, what are you doing here?"

"I forgot my wallet. Caitlin, why are you dressed like that? What is going on here?"

A million lies ran through her head. "I was just trying them on," seemed like the best line, but with the whip in hand she felt too empowered to bow down to him. She gripped the whip as tight as she could and raised her hand. She couldn't quite get the perfect crack, but it did make a loud noise a struck a nearby chair. "I'll ask the questions here." Caitlin widened her stance. Her muscles flex; her legs looked amazing in those stilettos. "Now what's a naughty boy like you doing back home so soon?"

"I forgot my wallet."

"Well since you're here, I think I have time to give you a little show." Caitlin lifted her right leg and spun on the ball of her left. She slowly walked away, swaying her hips wide with each step.

The combination of the fishnet stockings and the black thong drew the eye to her round ass cheeks. Every inch of her had a beautiful golden tan, even that round ass of hers.

It wasn't his first time seeing that beautiful ass in a thong. The last time was when she wore a thong bikini out on their boat. Caitlin had a dozen swimsuits and every time she wore a different one. She said she needed them to even out her tan. The strap on the thong bikini went high over hip giving the thong a Y-shape. This lingerie one was more of a T-shape.

She led him into the kitchen where she pulled a chair away from the table and left it in the center of the room. She patted the top of the chair. He understood and took a seat while keeping his eyes on her the entire time.

She placed one hand on his shoulder as she walked behind him. Her fingers slid up his neck and then down to the other shoulder. He shivered as goosebumps appeared on his neck.

Her hands disappeared. He heard a drawer open. A moment later a thin white rope was thrown over him. She wrapped it around his chest several times. She tied down his upper arms, but let his arms move at the elbows.

Her fingers touched his knee and slid up his thigh all the way to his crotch. Her hand pressed against his dick as she slid it up and down. Her hand went down so far that her wrist pressed against his balls and so high so that just her fingertips pressed against the head of his cock. She pressed hard into him, but her hand slid easily along his slick dress pants. A wet spot soon appeared near his belt buckle.

Caitlin leaned in and pressed her father's face in between her cleavage. Her fingernails dug into the back of his neck while her other hand grabbed his bicep.

Then the doorbell rang. Caitlin climbed off her father and looked down at where his face had just been. She wiped some slobber off with a kitchen towel hanging off the stove handle. Then she adjusted the top to hide a nipple that had popped out.

"Now I have some business to attend to," she said as she kneeled beside her father. She undid his pants and slid them down to his knees. "So you're not completely bored while I'm entertaining, but I promise I'll come back as soon as I'm done."

Paul's jaw hung open wide in disbelief as he watched his daughter walk away. Every inch of those toned strong legs were tanned to perfection; her muscles well defined, especially in those 4-inch stilettos. Her shoes clicked loudly on the tile floor of the kitchen. Her hips swayed and her ass popped with each click. She looked damn good in that thong.

Paul hated every moment that boy was in his house. Paul could hear that boy's jaw hit the ground when she answered the door. He stammered as her clicks led him through the house.

From that point it got harder to make out their conversation. She sounded sultry, and he a mix of shock and excitement, but none of the individual words were audible, that is until she started moaning.

Caitlin moaned loudly. "Oh fuck! You feel so good! Come on baby, make me cum! Ooh, make me cum!" She was encouraging the entire time, but 50 minutes later she still hadn't cum. There were more muffled discussions and then silence.

Paul wondered if she had forgotten about him, especially after he heard the front door open and close. This would be a difficult thing to explain should his wife come home first.

Then she walked back into the room. Her long blonde hair was now a mess. Her corset still on, but the strings along the front were loosened so that now her breasts hung free. The corset was more of a vest at this point. Her thong gone, so now he could see her shaved pussy. There was cum dripping down her leg. There was more on dripping on her chest. Her stilettos were also gone, but the thigh high fishnet stockings remained.

"I hope I was loud enough to keep you entertained." She raised her eyebrows and started at his rock hard dick. "You seemed to have enjoyed the show."

Paul didn't even realize that his hand was on his dick. He had absentmindedly moved it there while listening to her moan.

Caitlin reached under and fondled his balls. "I didn't want to discourage him, but seeing you right before he showed up did put a damper on the show. It was just hard to focus when I knew there was such a larger cock waiting for me in the next room."

He closed his eyes as he pictured Kayla, his daughter's skinny friend, grabbing his cock.

Her index finger and thumb wrapped around the base of his cock. Her hand slowly slid up his shaft. Her middle finger followed by each successive finger wrapped around his cock as soon as the previous finger rose high enough to make room. Her hand started to rotate once her index finger pressed against the head of his circumcised penis. Now her palm covered the tip while her five fingers stretched down. Once in that position, her hand moved further up, pausing when all five fingertips reached the head.

Her hand released his dick. His dick pulsed missing her hand. He felt her thigh press against his. A moment later he felt her other leg on his other leg. She was straddling him, standing over him. He exhaled heavily waiting for her to lower herself onto his cock. He pictured Kayla's smooth skinny legs.

A wet hand grabbed his chin and lifted it up. He opened his eyes to stare at Caitlin's breasts hanging out of her loosened corset. Her breasts weren't large, but were larger than Kayla's. Caitlin's arms and legs were also larger than Kayla's. Not fat, but muscular. Caitlin was strong and extremely athletic while Kayla was a pale skinny little thing. Caitlin's muscles were not necessarily bulging, but he could see the lines that defined the edge of each muscle.

"Who do you want?" she asked.

"Caitlin I want you."

She smiled and leaned forward so that her breasts were in his face. He compliantly licked them clean, removing both sweat and small drops of cum.

Once clean she finally lowered herself onto his cock. He was tempted to close his eyes, but she asked him to keep them open. She stared at his face as she rocked up and down on his cock. It was intense and Paul feared he may lose his erection while staring back into his little girl's pale blue eyes. He couldn't believe he was doing this, but dick held strong. The flesh wanted her.

She bit her lip and grabbed a tit while her other hand was draped over his shoulder. He wanted to grab her other tit, but his arms were still tied down. She then leaned in and planted a sloppy wet kiss on his lips. She bit his lower lip as she pulled her face back from his.

She tilted her head down while maintaining eye contact with him. Her nails pressed into the back of his shoulder. He winced, but kept his eyes open, staring back at her. A devilish grin spread across her lips. The hand on her tit pinched her nipple. Her hips were in constant motion, dancing all around his cock as he sat there stationary. He was able to move at the elbow so his hands reached forward to touch her thighs. Her strong muscles pressing against the netting of her stockings. His thumbs followed the edges of the diamond pattern.

He wanted her to cum first, but he felt the pressure building. He held his breath and tried to hold back his men for a bit longer, but then she told him to "come inside my pussy." He pressed his hips as high as the ropes would allow and he shot his load inside her young pussy.

"Damn! Your mother was a wild one, but nothing like this."

She kept his dick inside of her and her hips kept moving. "Do you still fuck mom?"

"Not for a while. I'd say a year and a half."

"I've pleaded with her to come on one of our boat trips, but she's always so busy. Your cock is one of the larger ones I've had and I like riding it, but you can't be both fucking me and mom. She comes to her senses then we stop. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Also, you don't own me. The overprotective father who doesn't want anyone spoiling his little girl routine is not an option for you anymore. I fuck who I want, when I want, but if you want another chance to make me cum then I'm the only one you stick it in. No secretary at work or hot girl you met at the bar."

"Only you."

"And I tell you when you can try."

"Of course."

Caitlin climbed off his dick and untied his ropes. "And I say you can try again right now. Join me in my room or head off to work."

He watched her round ass and strong legs as she walked away. He didn't get up until she was gone. He pulled out his phone and called his boss to report car trouble. He wasn't making it in today, but he promised to work late tomorrow.

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers