Helping/Spanking Hands

Story Info
He went to kiss my cheek, but my lips hijacked his lips.
2.4k words
4.55
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

At the outset I want to make clear in no way at all am I making light of this new horrific Coronavirus currently blanketing our world.

In the past couple of weeks whilst not been on any adventures of note, as in being loaned out, I have still managed to bring happiness to a few both at home and at my workplace.

A few Saturdays ago my works wanted volunteers to mix the floors offices with other floors offices to share the risk of the virus depleting the workforce.

Let me explain, we have office floors split into, New Business, Tele Sales, Renewals, Motor Claims and Accidental Damage Claims.

Mine is the last one, Accidental Damage Claims and includes flooding.

The idea was to split the employee's from each floor onto other floors, so the 40 on my floor split into 4 off 10s so in a nutshell all the floors had 4 different departments on them, so if one floor was infected it would not wipe out a whole department.

My manager wanted me to stay on his floor and act as undermanager to our department guests.

Wow, what an honour, to say that we now had a mixed sex and age group, not of 40 as before because the other floors had 20 maximum, so now we had 25 with screens separating the groups and acting a basic soundproof screen.

On the Saturday morning we had the office janitors helping move the desks as we planned the best areas for each group on each floor.

I had dressed very provocative in my baggy heart emblemed jumper with no bra so my tits would sway and tantalise my managers as we moved the equipment about.

I had my naughty emoji design bikini knickers on under some skintight jeggings.

To be honest I felt so hot I had to go to the train loo for relief on my way into work.

I saw him, and the janitors for that matter, enjoying my show and he kept smiling at me and shaking his head no.

I just wish it had been a thin jummy, my nipples felt as though they were on stalks.

I got one thing wrong, I had tele sales directly next to the renewals which would have been bedlam had my manager not noticed.

Well, all mistakes carry a consequence and I knocked on his office door when we had finished.

"Yes Sara, how can I help?"

"I just felt I let you down with my planning Sir and deserved some sort of reprimand."

"My dear Sara, you have worked on a weekend, donated your wage to the church food bank scheme and still feel you need my belt, do I understand that to be correct?"

"Yes Sir, I NEED your hand and belt over my naked bottom."

I deliberately watched his crotch twitch and grow as he walked toward the stool he used to sit on for spanking naughty girls bottoms.

He sat on the stool and waved me to him.

No mention of, Strip Sara.

He put his thumbs purposely into the waistband of my jeggings and pushed down, luckily my bottom is still the size of a schoolgirls and they slid down without interference.

He looked at my knickers and chuckled to himself, but his grin gave him away.

He pulled my jumper over my head from the waist up and my still proud nipples caught on my neck hole and his hands moved them as he continued my disrobing.

He led me over his knee and waited for me to get into a comfortable position before putting his right hand down the back of my knickers and squeezed each bum cheek in turn before slapping each one in turn gradually increasing both speed and force until he brought my tears to spilling over and dripping onto the floor.

He stopped as I shuddered my second or third cum.

He lowered my knickers to my knees like we used to have done at school, 'Oh My Lord', my mind and head were spinning as he continued his punishment of my self-raising up bottom.

He rubbed my bottom and reached under my body to cup a tit and nipple with his other hand as I felt him grow beneath me.

A knock on the door and I was stood and bent over his desk.

"Come in."

"We are just checking all is ok now on your floor before we move down a level."

"Yes, just dealing with a little matter in here as you can see and will be away soon too, thank you for all your help guys."

"Yes we can see she is benefitting from your teaching, take care."

How did I feel, well, on fire, all the eyes seeing my spanked bottom, and because my legs were astride I'm sure my glistening pussy.

I so wanted his cock in me, I wondered is it a thig a good Christian girl could pray for.

"Come here Sara."

Was it his belt time, I did hope so?

He beckoned me to kneel as he unzipped.

Wow I'd won the jackpot.

All my training off Sir flashed through my mind as I knelt and shuffled forward to wrestle out his cock.

I was only the second time I had ever had it in my hand and ultimately in my control.

He was excited alright, so I shook my tits and nipples at him, offering one or both to his hands, he readily accepted and as his cock slid down my throat I managed a stifled moan and cum.

I gave him everything I had ever learnt and brought him to a wonderful spitting finale.

He sat me on his knee, and I began to weep, would he know it was happiness and not pain, or was it both.

He rubbed my inner thighs and touched my pussy lips.

He skilfully sprung my nipples back to life then stood me as I cum so's not to mark his jeans.

It was lovely as he dressed me, like my mum used to, rubbing and stroking various parts of my body before covering with my few clothes.

"Coffee Sara?"

"Oh thank you Sir."

"It's the least you deserve Sara."

I felt I had already received what I has deserved, and more besides ;-)

My Sir in his great wisdom volunteered me, as other elders from our congregation volunteered their daughters, to shop and run errands for our elderly members.

We all knew we would not get everything right.

So if it's not right, its wrong.

If it's wrong it has a consequence.

Just like happened when we had a swine flu epidemic a few years ago when I was still at school.

My first chore was to collect a few groceries for our immediate neighbour, also called Brown, no relation I do not think.

They were lifelong church goers and he used to be a Pastor before his retirement.

Only 5 items, what could possibly go wrong?

Gravy Granules - Wholemeal Loaf of Bread - Skimmed Milk - Potatoes - 4 Red Apples

I got the shops own gravy, brown loaf, milk, 2 tins of potatoes and 4 red apples.

I walked up the drive and rang, "Hello Mrs, B I have your shopping, should I leave it on your porch for you?"

"That will be fine Sara, thank you very much."

I was not home long when Sir's phone rang, it was Mr. B.

"We need to go next door Sara, a problem with the groceries."

"Yes Sir." I wondered how there could have been a problem, I had even donated them.

We were met by Mr. B. who showed us into their lounge room.

He would be mid to late 60s with a quiet but listenable voice and dressed very smart.

The groceries were set up on the table.

He spoke, "The bread was squashed, the milk semi skimmed and not skimmed, and 2 of the apples are badly bruised."

Sir checked them out, "What have you to say Sara?"

"So sorry Sir, Mrs. Brown, it was very careless of me."

"And Sara?"

"And I deserve to be punished, I suppose."

The suppose bit earned me a quickfire top of the legs slapping off Sir.

Mr. B. left the table and pulled out a dining chair.

"Should I strip Sir?"

No answer, he beckoned me towards him.

I knew it would be unpleasant as he was an ex Pastor and I know how hard our current Pastor can spank.

By the time I got to him Mrs. B, was by his side.

"Shall I prepare her?"

"Yes please dear."

She pulled my jumper off and turned me to face her husband, bra unclipped and off, so my hands went onto my head,

They may only now be 32B but I wanted to show them at their best.

I arched and pushed them out.

Mr. B. began his lecture, his eyes glued to my tits, we both watched as my nipples perked.

I would give anything for just the slightest rub of my clit and pussy lips.

My Sir made sure he had a good view and I saw him readjusting, which confirmed to me it would be his belt when we got home and hopefully his cock.

Mr. B. nodded and down came my jogging bottoms swiftly followed by my knickers.

Mrs. B. pushed me forward and over her husband's knee.

Mr. and Mrs. B fumbled getting me over, both 'accidentally' brushing my nipples.

She held my arms down over the chair legs, not that I would struggle, but I reckon just as her husband had taught her bringing up their 3 daughters.

He counted the cane stripes one by one as if walking up a ladder with his fingers."

"10 Well spaced Don, you have an uncanny knack with your junior whippy."

"Thank you, she has an ideal bottom for acceptance after her maintenance belting."

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, a few warmup slaps, then, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, I was soon shrieking.

I was right, he spanked good and hard.

"Corner girl."

I got up and put my hands on my head and went to a corner.

They talked but I could not hear for crying.

"That's settled then, Sara, you will remain here until bedtime in your house slave capacity to offer full recompense, I will pick you up later."

I looked out through tear filled eyes, it meant more spankings but worst of all no Sir's cock.

"Yes Sir,"

Mrs. B showed Sir out as I was called back to Mr. B.

His wife came back in and also pulled out a dining chair and faced her husband and I was draped over both knees and they had a bum cheek each to spank, more of a ritual than a hiding.

They then stood me up and lay me back over, but this time face up.

It's well documented I have had plenty of cock and fingering in my life, but this was special, like almost a dream in fact like being on another level.

Mrs. B. was an expert clit roller as Mr. B. was of a similar skill juggling a young girls tits, pinching my nipples at regular intervals.

I soon cum and cum and was rewarded with, 'Good Girl'

I was eased off and knelt, she took out her husband's cock and latched me on.

What is it about clergymen's size of cocks?

She helped by her constant rubbing his shaft and underneath me on my clit.

We both soon cum and he had that satisfied, 'I am the boss' smirk on his face.

I was taken up to a spare bedroom by Mrs. B. and she ran a bath and washed me from head to toe and in-between.

"Would you like some cream on your bottom darling?"

"Yes please Miss."

It was just like being at home over my mum's knee being soothed after a strapping off my Father and believe me they were regular.

"Now, lay on the end of the bed towards the side, that's it, Mr. Brown will be in to deal with you shortly after he has dealt with my discretion, not offering your Mr. Brown refreshments on his visit."

She left me and I heard her walk down the corridor to their room.

After a little talking, her getting naked I would assume, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack, then a little talking and her sobbing then, Whoosh Crack, she got 20 off his cane.

I heard him walking toward my room and saw him enter, he came towards my head and as his zip came down my mouth opened, and I stiffened him up.

He pulled out and slapped my inner thighs for me to open my legs more, then, ohhhhhhhhhh, he was in me and giving me the fucking I had earned and craved, he was not a five minute man like the boys I met on a Friday night, on no, he surely was not.

I was flipped over, knees up to my ears and, Oh My Lord he was such a skilful lover, his hand not leaving my clit as he fucked and I cum and cum.

Legs down and slid off the bed to my knees to finish him off, I gulped and gagged but at last gave him his pleasure as he pinched my nipples hard, I guessed he was empty when he released the pressure on my nips.

I showered and got dressed just as Sir called for me

I thanked and apologised again to Mr. and Mrs. B. and said I'm sure I will do better next time, they both grinned.

Daisy had run me a bath and Sir inspected the damage of the evening and at long last I felt Sir inside me.

So on Monday morning all went well until I got a message to go to the manager's office at 12.15 to discuss protocol.

I had no idea what that meant and did not care really.

12.15 I knocked on his door and was called in.

"Sit down Sara, you may be wondering why I called you in."

"Yes sir, am I in trouble?"

"No, on the contrary, its good news.

Your father pulled me to one side after church yesterday to say he now felt it time, if you agreed, for me to take you out for dinner."

I jumped up and hugged him, "Yes Sir, Yes."

He went to kiss my cheek, but my lips hijacked his lips.

So, good things and bad things about the torn trouble the world is in at the moment but if we all keep the faith and do as we are instructed it will hopefully have a swift conclusion.

Stay safe all. xx


DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers