Helping the Elderly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,378 Followers

Tracy took the two old black men back to her house. She was trying to visualize what helping another, different man would look like. She and Harry had a unique relationship. One-of-a-kind, even. She and Anthony would be a lot more professional. Still, she couldn't help but wonder what Anthony's penis would look like.

Tracy began thinking of how a professional therapist would ejaculate a man who needed therapy like Anthony. Would they wear gloves? Would they be dressed in an apron? She also wondered if Harry should be present.

As the two men chatted about old times, Tracy worked out what she was going to do when she got back home.

"Here we are!" Tracy pulled into the driveway and helped the men out of the car. As the three walked in, Tracy offered,

"Harry, why don't you watch TV in the living room while I work on Anthony's circulation?"

"I think I will lay down on the living room couch and take a nap, if that's okay, darlin."

"Okay, that will be fine. I'll text Jim not to wake you if he should come home."

As Harry sat on the sofa in the living room and turned the TV on, Tracy led Anthony to the spare bedroom where Harry stayed and set up the massage table near the end of the bed.

Anthony watched her tentatively from the doorway. He was keen to see what Tracy had in store, but also a bit nervous. He wasn't sure what to expect. He watched her tits sway in the thin tank top, observing the visible outline of her nipples and wondering what they looked like underneath.

She moved around the table, locking various pieces in place. Tracy noticed him watching.

"Please make yourself comfortable, Anthony," she said with a smile, then turned to the table, bending to get a stack of folded towels under the bed. "This is where I treat Harry, so hopefully it will work for you too," Tracy said, sorting through the towels as she was bent over.

"I think it'll work just fine, Tracy," he replied as he watched her.

Anthony shamelessly stared at Tracy's ass in the tiny black shorts. Her ass was large and round. The shorts hugged her body tightly. The bottom curves of her pale cheeks bulged out of the shorts indecently.

He leaned slightly closer. The smooth shorts were puffed out slightly between her legs. Anthony confirmed that he was indeed staring at her camel toe.

Tracy found what she was looking for and rose.

"Anthony, here's a towel to cover yourself with. Please get undressed while I change," she offered pleasantly.

He took the towel from her. "That sounds fine. Thank you."

Anthony was smiling, but he didn't want to get his hopes up. He watched Tracy leave, thinking how surreal this whole thing felt. He closed the door and removed everything except his white briefs, then wrapped himself in the towel.

In her bedroom, Tracy slipped out of the lewd outfit. She stood naked considering her options. Tracy thought wearing a swim suit would be a better idea than stripping down to nothing like she does with Harry. She felt a swimsuit would be both practical and safe as it wouldn't stain from the oil as much as her clothes would.

She couldn't get naked in front of an old man who needed therapy; it wouldn't be professional.

With her mind set, she selected what she considered one of her more modest options. The floral print bikini was mostly light blue and would only be "modest" on a less-endowed woman. For Tracy, the top stretched to capacity as she hooked it across her back. She stepped into the bottoms and pulled them up, checking her ass in the mirror. The bikini bottoms technically covered her pussy and ass, but as soon as she started moving or walking, they immediately rode up, revealing each round cheek.

She decided to put her hair in a ponytail to keep it out of the way. Barefoot and bikini-clad, she returned to the spare room.

Tracy knocked on the door. "Ready?" she called out. Anthony had been waiting, trying to remain patient. He heard the knock and felt his cock stiffen. He nervously blurted out, "Come in!"

As Tracy entered the room, Anthony's eyes popped open wide, almost jumping out of their sockets. He almost came in his underwear when he saw her body wobble and wiggle in her bikini.

Tracy had on a small, floral-print bikini that pulled her large breasts up and together making them bulge out. He noticed how smooth and pale her skin was. She was too good to be true. She was barefooted and was carrying two bottles of some kind of oil.

"Are you ready, Anthony?"

"I am ready!"

Anthony could hardly contain himself he was so excited. He smoothed the towel over his legs anxiously.

"Okay. Before I start, why don't you tell me what medical problems you have regarding your circulation. Harry told me a little, but I wanted to hear it from you."

Tracy spoke with confidence as she knew her "technique" was very effective on Harry, and if Anthony had the same condition as Harry, she should be able to help him quite a bit.

He swung his legs up onto the table and lay back. "I have problems with tingling in my legs and...other places. Sometimes my legs and between my legs feel like, you know, like they're falling asleep. The nurses don't want to help because what I need is steady rubbing and they feel like that is too much like a massage; something that a physical therapist would do."

Tracy moved to the table, standing over him. She put her hand on his exposed chest to console him.

"I haven't been able to get a recommendation to see a physical therapist, and I can't afford to pay out of pocket for a therapist a couple times a week, so I'm stuck." He looked up at her. From this angle, her breasts loomed before her and looked monumental, sitting high and heavy.

Anthony was convincing. He had Tracy's sympathy and her attention.

Tracy regarded him as he lay below her. "It sounds like I can help you with that." She cleared her throat. "Here is what we will do." Tracy was sounding like an authority now. "I will need to massage your legs and feet, your hips and your groin area." She put her hand on Anthony's waist and they both looked. The waistband of his briefs was visible under the towel. "Which means that you will have to be naked under there. Is that ok?" She asked, touching his hand lightly.

"Doctor's orders," Anthony said.

Tracy turned away politely, indicating that he should remove his underwear at that time.

Anthony sat up and unfolded the towel. He slid his underwear off with some degree of difficulty, given his growing erection. He tried rewrapping the towel over his jutting hard on, but couldn't get it to stay. Finally, he simply pulled the entire towel from underneath him and draped it over his standing cock as best he could.

"Okay," he said finally, laying back and leaving the towel tenting up over his now rock-hard cock.

Tracy turned around. She had expected some degree of arousal, but was a little surprised to see the imposing bulge twitching under the towel. She did her best to be professional and tucked his towel up to expose more of his legs. She wanted to comment about the fact that he was already hard, but didn't feel as though she knew him well enough for that.

As she put massage oil on her hands and moved to the bottom of the table, she couldn't stop glancing at that erection. Tracy's hands began to work on rubbing and pulling his twisted and gnarly toes, but her eyes stayed on the tented towel. It wavered slightly as it stood tall, not as big as Harry's by any means, but still looked big and fat even while hidden under its shroud.

Anthony had his head propped-up on a pillow and was watching the show. Tracy was standing at his feet facing him as she massaged his dry, ugly toes. He had never had a foot massage and was enjoying the attention. He was mostly staring at her heaving breasts as they seemed to be crawling out of her top. He had never seen such a perfect body, and her face was angelic. Feeling her hands caressing him aroused him more than he could remember being in years. He found himself hoping that he would not cum before she moved onto another part of his body.

In the nearly silent room, Anthony heard Tracy begin to hum quietly. He found it quite relaxing. The only other sounds were occasional sighs from Anthony and the steady, slick sound of her oily hands on his feet.

Tracy worked his old feet with firm fingers, trying to get as much circulation in them as possible. She found she needed to rub them and press into them with several applications of oil because they were so dry. After about fifteen minutes on his feet alone, they began to become softer and slippery.

Anthony's feet never felt better, now they tingled from more attention than they had received in his entire life. Tracy stayed in the same position as she applied more oil to her hands and began working his ankles and calves. She was leaning forward, reaching over his feet to access his legs. Anthony let his feet fall to either side of her, watching her breasts. They had become slightly shiny from perspiration.

While trying to act casually to not draw Tracy's attention, Anthony tilted his right foot slightly, pressing it gently against the outside curve of Tracy's dangling left breast. It was the "side-boob" portion that wasn't covered by her bikini top. He pressed his oily foot into her supple flesh, feeling its spongy softness.

He held it there, watching. When she didn't notice (or care), Anthony did the same thing with his left foot, tilting it to press into her right breast. He used the insides of his feet to slightly press Tracy's hanging breasts against each other.

Tracy was working hard on Anthony. She could tell his tense muscles were in need of a lot of work. As she moved her attention up his legs, still standing at his feet, her breasts were making regular contact with his feet. She was working with such focus that she didn't even notice the incidental contact that was happening. She treated the session much like she did Harry's when she first began to help him.

After rubbing down his feet and ankles, Tracy focused on his calves. As she took each one into her hands and lifted his leg up, her breasts would drag across Anthony's toes and the tops of his feet. The contact felt exquisite. Anthony couldn't believe how aroused he was. He tried to calm himself down, but his erection wasn't about to go away with her around. As far as he could tell she wasn't teasing him on purpose, but the effect it was having on him increased the pressure he was feeling in his groin.

Tracy noticed that Anthony began to squirm slightly. She made eye contact with him, smiling as her hands moved up his legs. She leaned over more, reaching up to his thighs above his knees.

Anthony felt his erection surge. Tracy smiled at him and his cock throbbed. He felt the course cotton of the towel drag over his sensitive cock head. His balls tightened and suddenly, he could feel a surge of pre-cum ooze from his tip. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore.

Anthony sat bolt upright, blurting out, "Tracy, I'm afraid I need to go to the bathroom." He clutched the towel over his bobbing erection as she let go of his legs.

Tracy saw the wet patch appear right at the tip of the tented towel. "Okay, it's right there." She pointed to the door.

With dexterity she didn't expect from the old man, Anthony practically sprinted into the bathroom. She wondered if he'd lost control of his bladder, or if Anthony was unable to hold his urine due to some medical condition . When she heard him grunt, then begin swearing loudly in the bathroom, she thought maybe he was having pain in his groin area and needed that massaged right away.

Once inside the bathroom, Anthony tossed the towel aside and roughly grabbed his cock. After only one, single stroke his cock opened up. Cum spurted wildly as he turned to the toilet to avoid splattering the wall.

"Ungh," he grunted, gripping his dick tightly and aiming it into the toilet bowl. He pumped it as he began firing thick threads of semen into the water.

"UUUUHHH FUCK!" he cried, now able to release his orgasm. His head swam with pleasure as he spurted into the water. It almost sounded like he was peeing. "Ahhhhhh..." he groaned, shaking and trembling at the intensity of his orgasm.

'Damn. What a waste,' he thought as he watched stream after stream splatter into the clear water. He pictured Tracy's tits and her beaming white smile, while cumming in volumes into the toilet.

"Hah," he sighed, shaking off the last drops of cum. He cleaned himself off, then wiped up wherever his sperm had missed the toilet and flushed it.

Anthony retrieved the towel and was slightly surprised to find his cock was still very much erect. He was so turned on by Tracy that he wasn't about to allow himself to go limp, not if he could help it anyway. Just the thought of having that fine white woman's hands on his cock was enough to keep him hard.

Tracy watched Anthony return to the table.

"Everything okay?" she said smiling.

"Oh yes, just fine. I'm ready now."

Tracy helped the old black man get back up on the table. He had placed his towel back on his lap and waited for her to resume.

"I should let you know that I am experiencing a lot of pressure in my groin area. I may need that worked on before my legs."

Tracy had to get herself mentally ready for massaging his penis. Despite the fact that she knew his condition "required" her massaging his penis, she was trying to work on his entire body.

"Well, I haven't got that far up your legs yet, are you saying that you are experiencing pressure..." she looked at him, then nodded her head in the direction of his penis, her eyes wide with implication,"... there?"

"Oh, most definitely, I am, yes."

Anthony was sitting up on his elbows now and watching the hot, white woman move closer to his groin.

Tracy thought about how she was going to approach this. She was thinking that she could easily just massage his penis until he was "relieved," then go back to his legs. He shouldn't take very long, not with her newly acquired and frequently utilized penis massaging skills.

Tracy stepped around to his side, facing his hips. Anthony watched her hands move to the towel. She simply lifted the towel from his body, revealing his stiff, dark hard on. She casually put the towel over his feet.

Anthony watched her eyes and facial expression as she gazed at his exposed cock.

Tracy was in awe of Anthony's penis. It was uncircumcised, jet-black, and it had lots of veins wrapping around it under the skin. It was thick, but not as long as Harry's. It stood erect and looked painfully hard. She looked intently at every inch of it and then down to his balls.

His testicles sat on the table between his legs. Two large lumps held in his loose sack. They were easily the largest she had ever seen. They both lay on the massage table several inches away from his body within his large, sack-like scrotum. They were definitely larger than Harry's. She thought how those will need extra attention during his therapy.

He had very little pubic hair, all of which was white and grew just above his penis. She liked that his penis was smaller and more manageable than Harry's. It would be a lot easier to handle.

Tracy kept her eyes on his cock as she grabbed the bottle of oil and drizzled it onto his member generously. She greased up her hands too.

Anthony was having no trouble keeping himself hard for Tracy. Even after just having an orgasm in the bathroom, his hard cock never deflated. She was so hot, he felt he could stay up for her all day, if need be. Now that he had gotten his initial orgasm out of the way, he could focus on the experience better. His cock felt effortlessly hard and it wasn't flagging any time soon.

Tracy's eyes moved back to his balls. She badly wanted to fondle them. She had never had balls that big in her hands before, but she resisted the temptation and began to squeeze his groin muscles just to the sides of his balls instead. She kneaded and gently pinched the muscular areas all around his crotch without touching his penis or testicles.

Anthony was still on his elbows to watch. His main focus was on Tracy's tits that were pressed against his right leg as she worked his groin muscles. Now, from his angle beside her, he noticed her top would lift slightly away from her bulging breasts. Through that small gap, he caught a glimpse of Tracy's dark pink areolas. She moved and the gap opened wider. He could see the bump of her thick nipple. They were starting to come out of her top. He was hoping they would slide out as she continued to rub where his leg joined his torso, but was distracted when she accidentally touched his sensitive balls.

Tracy was moving her hands all around his groin area, but still purposely avoiding his penis. She continued her stare at his exceptional testicles and scrotum until she could resist no more.

Tracy lifted her hands from his legs and applied a fresh coat of oil to her hands. She rubbed them together until her hands were warm and slick. With both hands, she scooped his huge balls off the table. She began gently and tentatively rolling them around within his scrotum

'This is so sexy!' She thought. They had a substantial weight and she could even feel their slight texture beneath the thin skin of his soft ball sack. She wanted to ask him about them, but thought it inappropriate on the first session.

Anthony was in heaven. Tracy seemed infatuated with his balls. Her nipples were starting to come out as she gently caressed his testicles. Touching his balls wasn't something that any of his other women ever did. He was instantly turned on by her attention to this area of his body. This excitement was heightened even further as he watched the expression on her face: she was obviously thrilled by the experience.

Anthony was reminded of what Harry had once told him.

"It's not just that she will stroke my cock and suck it. It's that she enjoys it as much as I do. She gives off a very innocent vibe, but she has a freak hiding in her."

Although he didn't believe what Harry was saying at the time, Anthony knew what he meant now. There was nothing like it. An innocence combined with an obsessive desire. It was very, very sexy.

Tracy loved the heavy, oblong feel of Anthony's testicles. They seemed to roll off her hands and move on their own. She isolated one and sat it in her palm, then did the same with the other. She held them separately enjoying the feel of each in her hands. She fantasized about raising the coal-black orbs to her mouth and wrapping her lips around each one, but restrained herself. Instead, she handled them gently as she began slathering a generous coat of oil on each one.

Anthony's cock bobbed in unison with his heartbeat as she played with his balls. It was now aching for attention and had issued a fresh stream of pre-cum that slowly oozed down the side of his thick shaft. He was getting very worked up.

"Oh Tracy. That's helping quite a bit," he commented as she manipulated his testicles. "I didn't realize how much I needed this." Anthony was breathing deeply and was extremely aroused by Tracy's massage. His balls were tingling pleasantly and radiated with warmth from the oil.

Tracy looked up at him with her deep green eyes and smiled.

She gently placed his balls back on the table, between his legs, and moved her hands to his cock. Anthony watched her thin fingers stretch around the base of his shaft as she took him into a two-handed grip. He loved the look of her hand as it attempted to wrap itself around his thick, hard, black cock. Her hands looked pretty with their pink nail polish and he noted her diamond wedding ring. He loved the contrast of black and white, especially when he saw it on his dick.

Tracy began to familiarize herself with this new black penis. She moved her hands up, then down, trying to gauge his thickness and how tight she should squeeze. She let go of his base and wrapped both hands around his shaft nearer to the tip, by his head. She stroked down, then up, finding his penis slid easily in her hands that way. She gradually discovered that she really enjoyed the more manageable size of him. It will be a lot easier for her to stroke and to get him to orgasm.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,378 Followers