All Comments on 'Helping the Elderly Ch. 06'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going

I love the direction you are going. Tracy will make a great submissive and hopefully a well used slave eventually. I look forward to reading more. Thank you.

cuckoldlittledick5cuckoldlittledick5about 6 years ago
Excellent

This is really getting good

Let's include Jim some more

Does Jim get any relief from Tracy ?

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 6 years ago
Hotttt...

I love the way you are installing conflict and resolution among the characters. The scene with Vance does feel a bit rushed, compared to the others, but definitely hot to read. I'm eager for Chapter 7!

elbomanelbomanabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Fantastic work!!! These just keep getting better !! So hot !!!

imageman14imageman14about 6 years ago
AWESOME!

Love this story. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good good

rated 5 stars before even read it.5 pages is awesome.nice surprise to see a new chapter to one of my favorite stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!!

A great chapter.. one of the best so far..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep up the great storyline. I love it.

I'd love to see my wife helping older guys out and let me watch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy crap !!!

Absolutely one of THE best cuckold stories I have ever read. Can't wait for the next chapter/chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story, but question:

When did Harry and Anthony find out that the husband was into it? Last I remember Tracys was still keeping that a secret so Harry wouldn't get freaked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not your best

The last section with the white guy doesn’t work really. As someone else has mentioned it reads like you were rushing to get this part of the story out. Maybe focusing on Mother’s Home Movies which is another brilliant series. Also you seemed to have lost the details on what Tracy is asked to wear by Harry. But I expect this a rare instance and you’ll be back to your usual top form for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Stuff!

The new guy seems perfect to take advantage of her generosity and submissive nature. And now on to the next guy! She's under-worked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
new chapter please

I read this story and i'd like to see new adventures of Tracy!

She's the best character for a story i ever read.

I prefer she 's fucking black elderly like Harry, but it could be an interesting point of view seeing in action with this white dominant elder.

Harry for me is the focus for her and in the first chapter he said to fuck her mouth, her pussy and ass. If i don't mistake, Harry misses only the ass....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Actually, sweet submissive Tracy will get noticed by somebody on Harry's family as someone to have working for you and that would be the daughter who is a very strong woman with a dominant personality and is an attorney. Battered by years of discrimination heaped upon her by the white hierarchy in corporate America, she moves like a snake to snare her prey by inviting her to visit Harry's house being put up for sale. In the house, Tracy is smoothly convinced to help pack up things to be auctioned by the auctioneer. She develops a huge sweat underneath her conservative short sleeved attire and is invited to disrobe by the woman who takes off all her clothes with the exception of bra and panties showing her dominant muscular form without any sweat coming out. The clever woman keeps Tracy working constantly by barking instructions like a quarterback. Finally, she sees advantage over the tired sweaty, dehydrated submissive whose blouse is dripping with waterborne sweat by dropping her panties and removing the bra while demanding Tracy do the same. Then she guzzles a bottled water to emptiness while giving Tracy a hard spank on the ass while leveying a list of charges against her for having sex with Harry. Tracy is ordered to lay on her lap for a royal spanking of her luscious ass as she tearfully apologizes to the dominant daughter who makes her to make amends by serving the family as a maid. Daily cleanings of the house wearing gray shorts and sleeveless t shirt while getting spanked and made to lick her to multiple orgasms. She is made to wear a sexy maids dress serving guests at the auction the house while pleasuring black males up on demand. Pregnancy achieved and the divorce follows with husband getting none of the assets due Tracy who submissively passes the assets to her strong dominant attorney mistress answer eager for the rest of her days while getting her daughter ensnared in the interracial lifestyle.

hobywanhobywanabout 6 years ago
new ideas for next chapters

well, in my opinion idea of a meeting between Tracy and som of Herry's family members is good, but not in a femine domine version, because it could miss real nature of Tracy, that is a woman designed to give pleasure to black men.

So here it is my idea

Tracy would go on with her visiting Herry, Vance and new entry (mr marvin jackson), but she could know better Herry's daughter during a visit to Herry and she could become friend with her and in this way she could know the husband of Herry's daughter: an handsome man quite strong, an ex football player maybe.

Tracy, after her therapy to Herry, could be suggested to give some pleasure to this man, because Herry's daughter is a kind of bigot and woman of church and his husband doesn't know real meaning of sex with a real beautiful woman like Tracy.

So she could arrange something for having sex with Herry's daughter husband (first time, while Herry's daughter is visiting her father, Tracy could fuck with him in his house; then meeting him to work, or at Herry's house).

The important is not to forget real focus: Tracy and Herry connection!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It’s so sad to see her going from a BBC worshipper to just some weirdo who fucks old guys... I always saw the BBC in this stories universe as so powerful it could overcome physical weakness that comes with age. I was actually hoping she might have a go at younger black guys but at some point becomes so busy draining balls she decides to be the one who focuses solely on elderly black gentlemen because their cocks and balls deserve worshipping. BBC would always be at the center, the peak of power and dominance... I really hope this silly white guy stuff gets retconned or explanied (He’s albino? Mixed but he mainly got the cock and not the skintone?) because the sexually powerful white man is really ruining the fantasy of BBC superiority imo. And while we’re at it: Why the hell did the husband shoots multiple powerful ropes of cum? He should have dribled a few drops. I understand him having a huge orgasm, but he doesn’t have the balls to keep his beautiful wife fed and full of cum. That’s where the BBC addiction comes in. I know it’s your story and you can do as you please, but I just don’t get the drastic change of tone.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 6 years ago
Briiliant addition

Please don't keep us waiting too long,

I was thrilled to see there's another chapter, now waiting for the next one

CockholeCockholealmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

I enjoy writing interracial, but I do not ascribe to the fetish of making any race sexually inferior to another in my stories. She has fucked a white guy in previous chapters so this isn't a new twist to the plot or anything.

hobywanhobywanalmost 6 years ago
about cockhole's comment

yeah, you're right and most of all you are the writer, so you can decide freely what you prefer to write.

But, as i said in my previous comment, it would be nice that Tracy, only to keep on being submissive to Herry's pleasure's, knew some of Herry's family members and specially Herry's daughter husband, so she could fuck with him after a long approach and sexual discovering.

I don't see any kind of fetish in this suggest.

hobywanhobywanalmost 6 years ago
updates news

by the way, any news about sooner updates for this magnificent story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@Cockhole

When is next chapter coming n keep writing what u feel like don't listen to others u r the best writer on this site keep up.

Release next chap soon :)

sandra914sandra914over 5 years ago
Comment

Thanks for your this amazing, wondrous story I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Held My Attention

I discovered your writing through this (so-far) six part story, just today. It Held My Attention through each page of each chapter that I read in almost one sitting on this day off, so Well Done...! I did wonder why Tracy's EYES were BLUE in the first few chapters and GREEN in the last two, tho? It doesn't affect the story too much, just my own fantasy in reading it, as I imagine her eyes frequently -- as they are pointed out throughout the tale. Constructively, As one writer to another -- you use a lot of passive language during your more forceful sexual sections, when the active voice would drive the action better to serve your narrative. But don't take this as a huge complaint; you made a genuine fan in today's reading... Thank You for the sincerely engrossing entertainment. Write On...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing - one of your best yet

Great work- I loved the plot twist and the change in pace.

AnnalovespornAnnalovespornover 5 years ago
Wonderful

I loved it ! This story held me captive for all 6 chapters, thank you!

naughty Papanaughty Papaabout 5 years ago
Wow

Loved this and a the janitor story looking forward for more 👌

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it's been a long time...

hi Cockhole,

it's been a long time since i read your last work, so i was asking if you planned to write soon again a new chapter for this amazing comic serie

zaxarovzaxarovalmost 5 years ago
Серьезная тема

Проблема Трейси скрывается в ее внутренних фетишах. С одной стороны это межрасовые отношения с Гарри с другой стороны это возрастная разница.

Однако это нет конфликт фетишей они друг друга дополняют. Вопрос лишь в том куда и как глубоко Трейси повязнет в этом. То что ее покорность выставлена наружу еще ничего не значит.

Я жду поодолжения

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
Just love it

Just finished reading this serie for the... I don't know how many times.

It makes me so hard, and I just can't stop reading.

Please tell me there's a 7th chapter 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter seven, PLEASE.

A tremendous series, thoroughly enjoyed it and your other stories. I can't wait to find out what the delicious tart gets up to next. Or should I say, who gets up her? Also, will the cuckold side develop further?

p

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
chapter 7 please

I love the way you make her innocent just trying to help and being naive before becoming a slut. Only in a literary form such as this could you convey her thoughts that make it such a turn on. Please continue with Traci’s further adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it's time for a new chapter

Hi Cockhole, i've just read again this fabulous story and in my opinion it's been a too long time for awaiting again a new chapter.

So i hope it's in your mind to write sooner chapter 7 because this story need to be fantastic like it is till now

nadaliwnadaliwabout 4 years ago
5 stars!

Love this series, it's a great concept and wonder if a few seniors are getting special attention like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looking forward, excitedly, to Chapter 7!

The entire story was GREAT! I'm hoping she goes back to servicing more older black guys, especially with her husband watching from a distance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

This entire story has been amazing very erotic and very well written. I’m looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kept me wet and dripping!

As I commented on part 1, I have had the pleasure of pleasuring older men like this for a while as I tended to them in other ways. Of course, one must be careful and selective. I remember when I was younger going into a nursing home and seeing a black man sitting in a chair with his dick hanging out of his pj's. It was my first time seeing one in person. It was so smooth, long, and handsome. It took my breath away and made my kitty pulsate. Many mistakenly believe that older men have wrinkled shriveled penises. I can attest that the majority of them can get just as erect and stand as proudly as a 20 year old male. Giving them manual stimulation and helping them to satisfaction is something I enjoy. I have allowed some of them to see my kitty and touch me to enhance their arousal. I also tell my husband and it enhances our sex life.

blackcockriderblackcockrideralmost 3 years ago

Great serie! Love your stories, they always make me hard. Looking forward to more big breast stories, thanks.

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69over 2 years ago

CETTE JEUNE ÉPOUSE À BEAUCOUP EU DE CHANCE DE RENCONTRER CE VÎEL HOMME NÔIR ÇA LUI A PERMÎS DE RENCONTRER TOUS CES VRAIES MALES !!!!! ELLE NA PLUS QU'A LES SERVIR EN SE SOUMETTANT A EUX ET FAÎRE DE SA MAUVÎETTE LE ROI DES COCÛS !!!!!!

vaman1960vaman1960over 2 years ago

this is one of the best stories i've read would love to see the story continue

fraustyfraustyover 2 years ago

Chapter 7 should be where Harry moves in as Master of house and Tracy's daughters return on spring break and surprise mom getting fucked by Harry in the bedroom and Harry informs Tracy he wants them too

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Finally our gal gets fucked, y a white guy at that. Still not bad for our volunteer. 5 stars

charliem100charliem100over 2 years ago
Over?

I guess there's never going to be a Chapter Seven. Too bad, this was a really great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read this story several times and it never fails to excite me, shame that it was never continued

Naughtymale52Naughtymale52over 2 years ago

Loved this from the first chapter can’t wait until I can read the 7th chapter as feel left on a limb wanting to know more about Tracy and Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was soo good. But missing the seventh chapter. How long do I have to wait????

wolvies60wolvies60almost 2 years ago

is there a chapter out yet??? would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We assuming this story is dead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please publish the next chapter(s)! Can’t wait to see how this progresses.

Amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know it's been 4 years, but this needs another chapter! That scene with Vance was fantastic and I'm really curious to see where it goes with him.

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69almost 2 years ago

MOÎ

J'AÎE 67 ANS JE CONNAÎS ENTRE AUTRE UNE FEMME MARÎÉE 47 ANS QUI ELLE AUSSÎ TRAVAILLE DANS UNE MAISON DE RETRAÎTE DEPUÎS 25 ÀNS ET DONNE DU BOHNNEUR A QUELQUES RETRAÎTÉS EN LEUR PRODIGUANT DES FELLATIONS ELLE NE PEUT SE PASSER DE SUCER ET D'AVALER !!! ELLE ME LAÎSSE A MOÎ LE PLAÎSÎR DE LA RASER ET JE PROFÎTE AUSSI DE SA BOUCHE !!!! SELON ELLE NOUS LUÎ DONNONS PLUS DE PLÀÎSIR QUE SONT JEUNE MARÎ ÎNCÔMPÉTENT QU'ELLE A TOUJOUR REFUSER DE SUCER !!!! ELLE TRAVAILLE 👄TOUJOUR BIEN SUR DANS CETTE MAISON DU 👄BOHNNEUR👄 JE SUIS DEVENU SOURNOISEMENT AMÎ AVEC SON MARÎ QUÎ CONTÎNUE D'ÎGNORER NOS RAPPORT !!!! IL MÉRITERAIS VRAIMENT D'ÉTRE DECORÉ DU TITRE DE ROÎ DES COCUS !!! J'ADORE TROP NÔTRE 💖LAÉTÎTÎA💖 !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i wish they would have stated everyone's age at least

Macklein1979Macklein1979over 1 year ago

Hello. I really like the saga, I hope you can resume it soon, I'd like to know what's next and if you can add a reconciliation with Anthony

Macklein1979Macklein1979over 1 year ago

It would be nice if in chapter 7 they do a double penetration between Harry and Anthony

Macklein1979Macklein1979over 1 year ago

the part of the sequence with Wallace was also half unfinished

Macklein1979Macklein1979over 1 year ago

I have in process a chapter 7 alternative version in process tell me how I send it to you and later if you want you can add some of your ideas

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Definitely, cant wait to read more of this when u get it done.. I still think you need to have her caught fucking Harry by his Sister, Niece & Daughter.. Maybe they join n or tell about their experiences with Harry they already had.. Also, it been nice if you involve Tracy's kids.. Maybe she finds stuff out about her kids she didnt know about them.. Overall been a great series.

EdieHayesEdieHayesover 1 year ago

Every man she meets has a huge dick. Well hung men must live longer! You've done such a great job it's hard to compliment you enough. Thanks for publishing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of my absolute favourite series on Literotica. Such a shame there isn't more but thank you so much for what there is!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

wow I love this story dam it's so hot and sexy would love to meet that lady 😘🥰💞

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the better ones that I have read, keep it up, would love it if Harry was first in her ass as he started the whole thing,he deserves that.

bela5000bela50005 months ago

i like to be the woman in that story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely gutted that this series wasn’t continued, I so enjoyed every chapter

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One of my favourite series on the Literotica site. Hope there is more but still thank you so much for what there is!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

These stories are hot. I’d love my petite full busted Asian wife taking older black cockp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCockhole@Cockhole
5385 Followers
Currently taking a break from writing. I'm still around if you want to email.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES