Helping the Elderly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers

Tracy's saliva continued to well-up inside her mouth. Rather than swallow, she decided to let it slowly pour out of her mouth and down Anthony's long, thick shaft, lubricating as it made its way to his balls.

"Go deep, baby...deeper." Anthony watched Tracy inch her mouth down on his dick. He pushed his hips up to give her better access to his hard cock.

"Mmmm!" Tracy loved the feel of Anthony's cock in her mouth and moaned repeatedly as she worked it down her expanding throat.

"Maybe we can go just a little deeper..." Anthony said. He used both hands to collect her hair, then gripped it tightly in his left hand. He used his grip to adjust the bobbing of Tracy's head, increasing her tempo.

"Hmf... hmmmpf... mmmmmffff..." Tracy tried to breathe and moaned repeatedly as Anthony set her to a faster pace. She strained her neck, bobbing as fast as she could, but couldn't keep up.

"mmmmm-GGAAAHHH!" She pushed back against Anthony's grip, reluctantly pulling her mouth back.

She removed the thick, black cock with a loud, wet popping sound, and panted to catch her breath. Anthony still held her head by her hair, but let her recover, gently slapping his slick cock against the side of her face.

Tracy coughed and sucked in a deep breath.

"Hhahhh, this isn't working," she panted. "I can't go that fast. Maybe there's another way to help give you relief."

As Anthony stroked his sloppy, wet cock, he watched Tracy intently. Her massive tits wobbled around against his thighs as she composed herself. He heard the gentle sound of Tracy moving the bottle of oil from the table to the floor near her feet. He looked down and saw that her trimmed, blonde pussy was engorged and pulsing, wet with arousal. In that moment, Tracy needed Anthony's eager mouth on her hard nipples.

"Climb on up here, girl." Anthony slapped the sturdy massage table and scooted himself down to allow more room for her to join him.

Tracy smiled and knelt on the table beside him. She swung her left leg over Anthony's body and sat carefully on his thighs. His hard cock jutted up before her. She grabbed it with her right hand and his swollen balls with her left.

Then, staring straight into his eyes she announced in her sexy voice, "The only way I'm going to be able to help you with your condition is to have you inside me, Anthony."

Anthony used his hands to encourage Tracy to lift her hips up and the two of them positioned her dripping pussy over the head of his cock. He could see her lips part and the tip of his cock nestle between them. He felt the warmth of her cunt perched atop his hard, black dick. Her pink clit stuck out away from her vulva. He extended himself up as far as his position would allow in anticipation of the imminent penetration. He let his eyes slowly move up her perfect body as she hovered above his stiff dick. He placed his old, withered hands against her smooth, pale tummy. He felt her supple abdomen and used his thumbs to stroke the sides of her torso imagining what it will be like to be deep inside her.

Tracy was above him, her hands on his shoulders for balance.

"Go easy on me," she said, smiling down at him playfully. The two of them held their breath as Tracy began lowering herself.

Anthony watched his head slip inside, then inch by inch, his shaft followed, driving into the warm, soft folds of Tracy's pussy.

"OOooooooh," she said in a long sigh, accepting his length and girth. She closed her eyes as she allowed her body to open up for Anthony for the first time, relishing each filling inch as his big black invader expanded her pussy.

"fuuuuuhhh..." was all Anthony could muster, holding his hands still while Tracy slid down onto him. Her body dragged down through his grip until Tracy's heavy breasts filled his palms.

Anthony flexed, his pole rigid and unbending as he strove to plug it deeper into Tracy's body. He relished her soft, heavy tits and began to play with them as Tracy slowly ascended. He pushed them together and squeezed them, getting a good feel of their weight and size. He adjusted his grip on each breast so that his thumb and index finger were able to lightly tweak her nipples.

"Unnnnmmm!" Tracy sunk into position, getting most of his cock deep inside her. Her waist gyrated in a small rotation, then in a forward, waving movement. She was obviously trying to stuff as much cock into her pussy as possible.

Judging by the noises coming out of the room, Harry correctly guessed that Tracy was now giving Anthony her "full-penetration" therapy. He chuckled, stroking himself with both hands. The thought of Tracy fucking another man was all Harry needed to get hard. Almost fully erect, Harry took steps to maintain his erection and stimulated condition, hoping to sustain it until Tracy arrived without cumming too soon.

As Tracy leaned forward, she felt the curve of Anthony's belly against her clit, which she knew would easily result in her first orgasm. She moved her body down, then forward toward the old black man. She put her hands behind his head, lifting Anthony's and bringing his mouth to her nipples. As Anthony pulled each into his mouth, he twirled his tongue and sucked it as far as it would go. He sucked hard on each one, causing her nipples to extend to their limit.

"Ahhhh! Oh, yes!" Anthony's mouth felt like a warm, wet vacuum on her sensitive nipples. Tracy placed her hands on each side of the old black man's shoulders allowing him continued access to her pendulous breasts and began grinding herself down on the stiff cock.

"Mmmmm...Mmmm...Mmmmm! Oh God, Anthony!" In a sudden surge of pleasure, Tracy lifted her hips up and slid down in long, forceful strokes. Every time the thick cock penetrated her, her clit made contact with the base of the black shaft.

"Yes, yes, YES! OH GOD, YES!" Tracy's voice grew in pitch, then dropped to her lowest octave in a fit of pleasure. Her body shook and she held Anthony tightly by his shoulders, her pussy spread wide around his shaft.

"Ahhh!..Ohhh!...Ggggggoddd! I'm cumming!" Grinding wildly on his hard cock, Tracy exploded in a rush of hot fluid. She rode him vigorously making slapping sounds with her body as it smacked against his torso. She moaned loudly. Tracy came without Anthony doing much of anything at all. He pulled his mouth from her tits, watching her eyes close and her face become contorted in pleasure. He pawed and fondled her tits, unable to hold each one in a single hand, he smashed them together forming an immense crevasse of cleavage that shook and jogged as she slammed into his body.

In a moment of pure lust, Anthony thrust his hips up and rubbed her tits in his face at the same time. Tracy leaned down offering her breasts to the man again. She pressed them into his face, holding his neck and bearing down onto him with her gushing pussy.

"OOoooooh! OOOH!" She whined, cumming again. Pumping down hard upon his cock, Tracy pounded the black man's penis and the lower curve of his stomach with her pussy producing a loud clap.

Anthony could not take another second of Tracy's tits in his face and the feeling of her pussy tightening around his tool. He reached behind her and grabbed her by the back of her shoulders, pulling her body down on his and thrusting his cock to its deepest level yet. Her tits surrounded his face and most of his head.

"OH FUCK!" Tracy cried out, wide-eyed above the elder black man, feeling his fat cock plumb her depths.

"Gaaaaaaahd," Anthony grunted almost inaudibly from between Tracy's heaving breasts. His body jerked and he sent a hot spurt of semen into her.

Tracy felt the rush of hot cum flood into her.

Anthony shuddered again below her and injected another thick stream into Tracy's pussy.

"Oooh," Tracy commented, rubbing Anthony's bald head.

Anthony held her tightly, pumping her full of his large load. He emptied pulse after pulse into her and dragged his hands down her back as he did so, feeling his strength drain from him. Tracy took each shot he gave her, recoiling slightly each time. She tried to tighten her pussy around his surging, throbbing member, but the volume of cum quickly overwhelmed her and his thick load began leaking out as he held her.

Tracy felt his grip drag down her back, then he slumped below her fully, spent. She settled atop his lap, content to have his flagging dick inside her.

Anthony smiled, moving his hands behind his head in a more relaxed position. Tracy leaned forward, pressing her breasts into his chest, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She reluctantly pushed herself up and slowly dismounted his cock. It drew out steadily, then flopped onto his belly once fully free.

She carefully climbed off the table, grabbed a fresh towel, and cleaned Anthony's penis. He moaned pleasantly. Tracy then ducked into the bathroom, unrolled a handful of toilet paper and sopped-up the hot seed dripping from her cunt.

She knew she needed to act quickly. Harry was waiting.

Tracy rounded the corner to find Harry's enormous black pole sticking straight up in the air, suspended by one hand at the base. Despite her just having multiple orgasms, she found her pussy twitching, her heart racing at the sexy sight.

"My goodness! It looks like you need some help, daddy!" Completely ignoring her previous efforts to give Harry a proper, full massage, Tracy wasted no time squirting oil on the monster and grabbing onto Harry's epic cock with both hands, using short strokes to keep him hard. She was delighted that he was already almost fully erect.

In a low, whispered voice, which was unusual for Harry, he spoke to Tracy lustfully,

"You liked that dick, didn't you? I could you hear you all the way in here."

Tracy noticed the change in the tone of Harry's voice. She thought he sounded very aroused. Returning the same level, she spoke softly.

"Oh, I did, daddy. He made me cum twice," she whispered.

While keeping eye contact with Harry, Tracy moved her mouth over his fat, knobby black head in a sideways blow job. She looked into his eyes from the corner of her own , sucked on his tip, and ran her clenched hands up and down his black shaft.

"That's it, darlin' pump me up. I'm already hard for you."

Tracy could tell Harry had been turned on by hearing her with Anthony and was reminded of what she had seen on her husband's computer.

'Does Harry like me with other men too?' she wondered.

Standing to the side of the bed as Harry stretched out on it lengthwise, she could see through the open guest room door to the area in the house that led to the covered pool deck. She registered a blur of movement in her peripheral. Focusing on the spot where she thought she saw something, Tracy kept her eyes fixed, wondering if was just her imagination, as she continued to pump and suck on Harry.

It wasn't her imagination. She saw something rise into view and realized that it was her husband, Jim. He was squatting around the corner to the guest room. His head appeared, not realizing that Tracy had seen him. Tracy saw his brown hair quickly move back out of sight, then almost as fast as he retreated, his head appeared again from around the corner, about three feet from the ground.

Tracy would have screeched in surprise were it not for her mouth being occupied with the first four inches of Harry's cock. Instead, she gave a pitched yelp that sounded like a squeal. Harry looked at Tracy as she moved her attention from his penis to somewhere toward the entrance to the room and spotted Jim.

Knowing exactly how Jim felt, he decided to give him a show.

"Take that cock, Tracy. Take it deep." He demanded loudly. Harry shifted his stare back and forth from Tracy to Jim's wavering head, spying on his wife as she worked the black dick in her mouth.

Earlier, Jim had quietly shut the door to the den that he used as an office, after Tracy began the therapy session in the pool. He managed to stay hidden in the room until he heard Anthony's loud voice as he came. Jim was able to creep out and position himself just outside the guest room door, after he saw Tracy enter. His shorts removed and left in the den, he was in his boxers now and slowly pumping his penis as he hoped to steal a glimpse, in real-time, of his wife servicing Harry's one-of-a-kind cock.

Jim winced as his wife looked up at him, catching him in the act of voyeurism. 'Damn it!' he thought as he quickly moved his head out of her line of sight. At that moment, he wanted to curl-up in a ball and disappear. Jim fought with the idea of leaving and having an awkward conversation with Tracy later. Instead, he decided since he was already caught, and since his wife already knew of his interest in seeing her with black men, he would stay where he was. He cautiously peeked around the corner again.

He was not disappointed.

Harry was intent on giving Jim something to look at. He had removed his dick from her mouth and was holding his giant cock at the base, moving it back and forth against Tracy's face like a thick, black wand. The effect was that she was unable to secure her mouth around the throbbing organ and was moving her head, following the hard, black cock to and fro, trying to capture the beast between her lips. She looked as though she was chasing it with her mouth, always a few inches behind as it swept across like the black hand of a giant metronome. She looked desperate to get it in her mouth.

Jim stroked his penis fervently as he watched his wife's beautiful, white face tangle with the jet-black pipe. As he knelt several feet away he couldn't help but notice the contrast between her ivory skin and that of the old, frail black man. The view he had of the raunchy scene was perfect.

"More spit, baby," Harry instructed, smearing his thick shaft across her face repeatedly. "Thaaaat's it, here," he offered, directing several firm blows with his cock over her face and gaping mouth.

Tracy bobbed in a frustrated little huff before Harry plugged his head back into her eager mouth and pressed it into her cheek, causing her face to bulge out obscenely. Tracy's mouth gaped and her spit flowed freely down Harry's shaft, onto the sheets of the guest bed.

Harry pumped and stretched her cheek with his fat head while shaking his shaft, then completely released his grip on himself and Tracy, letting her have her way now.

Tracy happily bobbed her head, regaining control of the action and making loud slurping and sucking noises that echoed throughout the quiet house. For the first time since she had started helping Harry with his ailment, Tracy and Jim looked at each other, eyes locking, as she obsessed over the mammoth cock now in her mouth, still sideways. Tracy's skin felt as though it had been pricked all over, from head to toe, with needles. She felt tremors of sexual pleasure flow through her body.

'Jim sees me,' she thought, 'this is so hot!'

As if on cue, she sucked hard on Harry's tip, then quickly lifted her mouth off of his cock. Her lips made the familiar "pop" sound as she removed her mouth. For a moment, she let her mouth gape, allowing spit to flow from her lips onto Harry's dick. She knew how that looked and sounded, and was pleased to see her husband's expression show the pure intense lust that revealed his approval.

Jim also noticed that Harry briefly turned his head and watched for Jim's reaction to the graphic scene, then, once satisfied that Jim was okay, turned his attention back to Tracy.

"Let me ride you, daddy," Tracy suggested.

Harry nodded enthusiastically and Tracy helped move him so that the soles of his feet were toward the position Jim was "secretly" stooping.

Once situated, Tracy got on the bed and moved to straddle Harry, facing Jim. She reached down between her legs and retrieved the thick head of Harry's cock, then lined it up with her slick pussy.

"I hope it will fit, daddy."

Behind her, Harry only replied by latching a tight grip on each of Tracy's ass cheeks.

On her knees straddling Harry and facing Jim, Tracy spread her pussy open with one hand and gripped a heavy breast in the other. She flexed her thighs and let her weight drive her down onto Harry's shiny black shaft in a reverse cowgirl position.

Her pussy lips parted and began stretching around the wide head as it entered her. Tracy was exceptionally wet.

"God," she said flatly, feeling the black bulb slip inside.

She continued lowering herself, feeling Harry's huge black monster slide its way into her body.

Tracy looked up and made eye contact with Jim, who was masturbating openly at this point.

"Oooh...daddy! You fill me up!" Tracy said this as she continued staring at her husband and moved her hand away from her pussy so that she was holding up both breasts. She wanted to give Jim a clear view of her pussy full of Harry's cock.

Tracy adjusted her stance slightly, then began pumping her body steadily up and down on the top half of Harry's dick. Jim could see the black cock slowly enter his wife's pussy. Now, filled as full as her body would allow, Tracy rode Harry in a fervent pace while Jim watched her stretched, pink pussy drag up and down the thick black shaft.

Without breaking pace, Tracy suddenly let out a deep gasp and dropped a hand back between her legs. She began rigorously rubbing her clit, her tits bouncing, her eyes fluttering. She kept looking at Jim as she convulsed through a series of orgasms.

"Ji...Uhhh...Maaah..." Tracy was coming, never breaking off eye contact with her husband.

Jim couldn't believe how sexy his wife looked just then. A strange combination of jealousy and intense sexual arousal stirred him to a powerful orgasm of his own. Strangely, in that moment, he somehow felt closer to his wife than he ever had before.

"Ffuuuuccckkk!" he grunted.

A thick arc of cum blasted out of Jim's penis, stretching in a line toward his wife. Jim spurted a series of long, white stripes of sperm onto the floor. He swore loudly and ejaculated a large amount of semen, making a sloppy mess all over his hands and boxer shorts.

Tracy watched her husband fire his orgasm onto the floor at the entrance to the guest room. It was one of the hottest displays of sexual energy she'd ever seen from the man, causing her to climax again.

Harry had been watching with his head lifted up, just barely able to see Jim around Tracy's undulating body.

"Oh, that's it. Ride it girl! That's... that's..." Tracy felt Harry's grip move from her ass cheeks to her hips, where he held her tightly and pulled her down onto him, lodging himself deeper inside her.

"...that's... Ahhh!" Harry cried.

Tracy felt Harry cum deep within her. She sighed, accepting his hot emissions.

"Ahhh! Ohhh, FUCK!" Harry swore, tensing and filling Tracy with burst after burst of spunk.

Tracy let Harry pull her down, though it filled her pussy to a somewhat painful depth. She reached down and gripped the three or four inches of cock not stuffed inside her, feeling it throb and pulse as it conveyed Harry's cum from his body to hers. She pumped it with her hand to help Harry expel his load.

"That's it, daddy, give it to me!"

Jim watched Harry pull his wife down onto his dick. By the sound Harry was making, Jim figured he was cumming in her. He watched Tracy pause and take Harry's ejaculate, even pumping his lower shaft for him, essentially jerking him off into herself. Confirming Jim's suspicion, thick blobs of cum began emerging from Tracy's stretched pink pussy, oozing down the thick, veiny black shaft that was deep inside her.

Tracy felt Harry's cock stop pulsing right about when his cum began leaking from her full pussy. His cock was still hard, but he'd grown oddly quiet right in the middle of his orgasm.

"Wow. I'm so full of cum," she commented, toying with the hot seed streaming out of her.

Harry didn't respond. His body was tense under her.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,377 Followers