Helping the Elderly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,375 Followers

"Shoot, darlin', you remembered how much I loved those tits, huh?" Harry said.

Tracy moaned loudly and tilted her smiling mouth down, plunging her breasts down Harry's shaft as her mouth engulfed his head. She played with her nipples, driving her tits up and down.

Harry sighed and sank into his seat to enjoy one of Tracy's expert tit-jobs. He wasn't sure how long he'd have to wait to get another one, but he also considered the fact that his daughter would be over soon to make him dinner.

Despite being strapped for time, he really wanted to enjoy this. Tracy was pumping him like a machine, but when she brought her hands down to cradle his balls as she bounced her tits on his shaft, it didn't matter how much he wanted to prolong the experience. His balls tightened in her grip.

Harry at least wanted to make sure he came in her mouth.

His hands rested on Tracy's shoulders as she bobbed her tits around his dick. He brought one to the back of her head and guided her mouth back onto his cock.

As her face sank, she kept eye contact. "Ohh, put it in my mouth, daddy."

Her lips closed over his head and he trembled. Without any warning, Harry sprayed her wet mouth with a thick cum blast.

"Mmmmmmm," Tracy took it gladly.

He pushed her head down deeper, and sighed, then issued a wobbly moan.

"Unnnngghhh."

Cum streamed into Tracy's mouth as it filled with more of Harry's dick. She swallowed and found her mouth filling again. She drew a long breath through her nose, gulping down Harry's hot load.

"NNnnnggggh!" She blinked at him unsteadily, her lips trembling. She felt her heart skip a beat as he lay there, pumping cum into her with his head back. She suddenly wondered if he was ok.

Harry's body shook and he lifted his head suddenly, issuing a final, powerful stream.

The spurt caught Tracy off guard as it ricocheted powerfully off the back of her mouth. She coughed and sputtered cum back into Harry's lap as they both laughed.

Tracy swallowed around his cock, jerking it and moaning.

"Mmmmm..."

She brought her mouth up and off of him.

"Oh, Harry!"

They quickly got cleaned up and said their goodbyes before his daughter came over. By the time Tracy climbed back into her car, she was happy to have seen Harry and to have been able to help him again, but she was also deeply frustrated. She loved giving Harry pleasure, but had made herself terribly horny in the process. Once again, with no release for herself, she left Harry's apartment for home.

Jim was home early from the office when Tracy returned from Harry's new apartment.

"Have you heard anything about Harry?"

"Actually, I just visited him." Tracy was in the foyer, flipping through the mail. She crossed into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Well...?"

"He's fine. No side effects from the other day. The doctor said that it was mild, whatever it was that happened to him."

"Thank God. I was really worried." Jim became suddenly silent. Tracy looked up at him to see him standing right beside her.

"Hey, you know, about the other day with Anthony and Harry. I just want you to know how much I liked watching you...I mean I really liked it, Tracy." Tracy could see Jim's face was beet red. She could tell it took a lot of courage for him to talk about it.

"It was...interesting. I liked it too, actually." Tracy smiled at her husband, feeling closer to him than she had in a long time.

"Would you consider letting it happen again?" Jim asked nervously.

"I will consider it, but I have to admit, I don't understand it."

"Neither do I, not completely anyway." Jim confessed.

There was a pause, then Jim continued. "When do you think-"

"Jim, I'll let you know," she cut in. "If it happens while you are home, then I guess I wouldn't mind if you watched from a distance, but since we're on the subject, I don't want you to use my picture on any website, nor do I approve of you advertising for any sort of meeting."

"Okay. I can respect that." Jim conceded.

"When you're home and Harry is here, then it's okay, but don't get weird on me Jim." Tracy looked up to him with wide eyes as if issuing a warning.

Tracy's comment gave Jim a good deal to look forward to. He began fantasizing almost immediately about what the next experience would entail.

"I volunteered again at the senior center." Tracy offered out of the blue.

"That's great! The same one, or a different one."

"Same one. I don't think Harry needs my help as often, and Anthony lied about needing help at all, so I thought I would go back and see what the center needed help with."

"What did they say?"

"I'm going to help out with the activities there and visit one or two seniors at their homes. It shouldn't be too much trouble." Tracy was now sorting through the junk mail.

"That's a great idea!" Jim could imagine his buxom wife servicing more and different men, further fueling his fantasies.

"I'm glad you approve. I thought you might like to know."

The next morning, Tracy woke and dressed in a dark-blue, pull-over blouse with a black, push-up bra, a white skirt, and blue, wedge-style shoes. She was fighting the temptation to dress in a far more reserved fashion, but her preference for sexier clothes had won out. She looked at herself in the mirror. 'These aren't too sexy. I look fine,' she thought.

Tracy had to take a few deep breaths before entering the senior center once she arrived. She was more nervous than she thought she would be.

As she walked through the automatic sliding doors, she heard an old, scratchy voice say, "My, my, don't you look delicious." Tracy wheeled about to find a tall, older white man whose first facial characteristic she noticed was a thin line of drool that spilled out the corner of his mouth.

Tracy, who had already primed herself to be helpful, smiled and offered her hand.

"Hi, I'm Tracy. I'm a volunteer."

"My name is Vance, young lady, and it is an absolute delight to meet you. I think I'd like to see more of you. I will make sure that happens." Vance held onto her hand longer than was necessary and lifted it to his mouth, kissing the top of it and inhaling deeply in the process. Tracy was left with a strange impression of the old man. An unusual relaxed feeling came over her. She felt entranced by his tone of voice and the matter-of-fact way he told her what was going to happen, as if she had no choice in the matter.

"Oh!" was all she could say after the strange greeting.

"Nice to meet you, Vance." Tracy turned and walked with hesitation toward the volunteer desk and reported for duty.

The first thing she noticed was the mixed group of seniors in attendance in the large activity room off to the side of the administration desk. She estimated there were more women than men, and more minorities than whites.

She looked back over her shoulder to see Vance staring at her, he nodded his head and smiled.

Tracy wandered around talking and fetching coffee for several older guests who appeared too uninterested to get up. She had several come up and welcome her after Mrs. Collins introduced her as the new visiting and activity volunteer. Tracy found that the ninety minutes passed quickly and before she knew it, the aged guests were being escorted out and back to their cars and community service vans leaving for their homes.

Mrs. Collins walked up to Tracy, now standing alone near the table where the vats of decaf coffee were sitting.

"Great job, Tracy! I was watching you interact with our guests. You have quite a knack for this!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Collins." Tracy beamed.

"Please call me Dorothy." She insisted.

"I've been meaning to ask you when you'd like to start your visitation work. We have a long list, and a few who were here today requested you specifically."

"Oh, well, that's nice! I guess I could start tomorrow." Tracy's attention drifted to the prospect of visiting another older gentleman, then reminded herself that there were more women than men at the coffee house meeting.

"Great! Here's a short list." Dorothy handed Tracy a printed list of five names; two women, and three men.

"Try to visit a couple on the list. You certainly don't have to get to them all tomorrow." Dorothy informed her.

"I'll start at the top and work my way down, how's that?" Tracy suggested.

"Perfect. Thanks, Tracy! Let me know how it goes." Tracy and Dorothy shook hands and Tracy left for home.

Tracy was up early laying out her clothes as Jim prepared for his day at work. The two talked about each of their agendas for their day before Jim left for work.

Tracy was having a difficult time finding just the right outfit for her first visits. She finally settled on a white sleeveless pull-over with a navy-blue skirt. The skirt could be a problem. It was a tad short for what she considered to be appropriate. She realized that most senior citizens that request a visiting volunteer were not like Harry. In fact, Harry would probably be very appropriate with most female volunteers, other than Tracy. She dressed and entered the first address into the GPS of her smart phone.

Stanley V. McMillan, 223 Rosedale Lane.

"Okay, Mister McMillan, here I come!" Tracy said as she pulled out of the driveway.

Unlike Harry's townhouse, Mr. McMillan lived in a large home in the more affluent part of town. His home, an English Tudor, was well-maintained and gave Tracy the impression that he had money. She parked along the curb in front of the home, rather than in the driveway, and rang the bell to the side of the large, wrought-iron and glass door.

Tracy waited about a minute before ringing again.

A tall, thin man unlocked the deadbolt above the door handle and slowly swung the creaky door to the side.

"Well, well. Tracy. My dear, you look as delicious as ever."

Tracy's body tingled and she immediately broke into a cold sweat. It was Vance, the overly-confident man from yesterday's coffee house meeting.

Tracy looked down at her list that she had in her hand, "Stanley V. McMillan, 223 Rosedale Lane?" She wanted to confirm she had the correct name and address.

"That's right, Tracy. 'V' is for Vance. It's what my friends call me." Vance stood aside, motioning Tracy to come in.

Tracy was hesitant to go in at all. Despite the ornate wallcoverings, expensive furniture, and comfortable feel to the house, he still gave off a controlling, dominant vibe.

"Well Mr. McMillan..."

"Please, call me Vance, okay, Tracy?"

"Okay, Vance. You have a beautiful home!" Tracy was trying her best to appear at ease.

Vance was wearing a pair of golf shorts and a short-sleeved golf shirt. He had age spots dotting his frail-looking arms, and his hair, what little was left of it, was neatly combed to the side.

"Thank you! Why don't you come in and sit down on the couch in the other room so we can get to know each other a little better?" Vance led Tracy into a large, high-ceiling living area with textured, gold-brown walls and a mix of paintings depicting English country life and portraits of people who Tracy thought must be his relatives. Tracy looked around in awe. She and Jim had a wonderful, affluent life, but Vance's home was in another category entirely. 'He must have serious money', she thought.

Tracy sat on the luxurious leather and corduroy couch. Waiting for Vance to start the conversation.

To her surprise, Vance sat about a foot away from her on the same couch. Tracy scoot herself aside away from the man.

"Tracy, let me get a good look at you. Why don't you get up and turn around for me?"

Before she could think about how subservient the command was, Tracy found herself standing up. She felt silly and looked at Vance awkwardly. He smiled right back expectantly. Tracy thought she'd look dumb just standing there, so she spun for him. 'What the heck?' She was puzzled why she so readily obeyed the old man's orders.

"Very nice. No stockings. I like that. Skirts on the short side, isn't it? Like that too." Vance sat back with his arms extended across the back of the couch, ogling Tracy's hot body. "You're a large girl up top, aren't you? Just how I like 'em."

Tracy stood frozen, facing Vance as he continued.

"Love the blonde hair. You're quite the looker!"

For some reason, Tracy was pleased that he found her to be desirable.

"So you like helping the old folk, eh, Tracy?"

"Actually, I do, sir."

"'Sir', I like that. It shows respect, but please, I insist you call me Vance.

"I find it gratifying to help older people."

"Well, maybe you can help me. You see, Tracy, I find it difficult to get around as I'm typically in a lot of pain. My arthritis always kicks up after a short round of nine holes...golf, you know. Why don't you keep me company while I soak for a bit in the hot tub?"

"Um, okay, Vance."

Vance rose and walked slowly out to the hot tub without confirming whether or not Tracy would follow.

Tracy stalled, not sure how to react to the situation she was in, or whether Vance was someone she should help. She rationalized her reasons for staying: 'He really hasn't done anything inappropriate, he seems like a demanding old man, but he hasn't touched me. Dorothy would want me to stay. Besides, his getting into the hot tub is perfectly understandable given his arthritis.' She decided to continue her visit.

Tracy followed Vance to the hot tub that was under a thatched, free-standing pergola surrounded by an outdoor couch and two chairs all covered in grey fabric at the near end of his pool in the back.

Tracy sat in one of the chairs and moved it toward the large, bubbling hot tub.

Vance's tall, lanky body bent over and tested the water with his hand.

"Perfect." He proceeded to take off his shirt to reveal his sagging pectoral muscles. He had white chest hair and, to her surprise, still had the remnants of a six-pack abdomen. Tracy was sitting facing the tub with her legs crossed wondering what to say and do. Apparently, he just wanted company while he sat in the tub.

Vance continued to undress, laying his sandals near the couch which was five feet from where Tracy sat.

Vince then slowly, and without hesitation, unbuttoned his shorts and dropped them leaving his boxers on his body.

Tracy was thankful he had underwear on as she watched him enter the hot tub.

"Ahhh. Tracy, this is heavenly. Ever since I divorced my last wife, I've been doing this alone. It sure is nice to have company."

Tracy smiled. "It's my pleasure, Vance."

Vance splashed water on his shoulders and arms, while talking to Tracy. "I've never had a visiting volunteer before. When I saw you at the center, I thought, 'what the hell.' You seemed like a nice lady."

"Thank you, Vance." Tracy was being polite, but still felt apprehensive about the visit.

"Take your shoes off, Tracy. I want you to relax." Vance had an assertive tone about his voice, like he was used to getting what he wanted. He had the voice of an important man, a voice that Tracy found mesmerizing, even irresistible.

Tracy had her shoes off almost as fast as she heard the suggestion.

"Sit down on the edge and put your feet in the water. It will do you good." Vance waved his arm over to her.

Tracy got up from her seat and walked to Vance's side, sitting right next to him on the edge of the hot tub. She lowered her feet into the warm water.

"The water feels good, Vance." Was all she could think of saying. Tracy wasn't sure why she chose to sit a couple of feet away from the old man, but she did. The fact is, she could have sat on the opposite side.

Tracy swished her feet around next to Vance and enjoyed the beautiful landscape of his backyard. She thought the house must be on at least two or three acres of land. The area behind his home was enormous for this part of town.

She closed her eyes as she felt hands on her submerged feet, the touch was firm, but relaxing. Tracy looked down and realized that Vance had her left foot in his hands and was kneading and rubbing her arches.

"That feels good, Vance." Tracy couldn't believe the words of encouragement that had just come out of her mouth. It was as if she was listening to someone else talking.

"You have pretty feet. I'll bet they don't get much attention." Vance was sitting sideways now, facing Tracy's left, his hands had moved to her other foot.

Before long, Tracy was cooing and rolling her head back as Vance's hands massaged her calves, making their way to her thighs.

"Tracy, remove your shirt and skirt and get in this hot tub with me. I insist. I'll look away while you get in."

Vance turned the opposite direction, which should have been Tracy's cue to leave the house while he was in the hot tub.

But she didn't leave. Tracy stood up, pulled off her shirt, slid out of her skirt, then, although it wasn't Vance's intention, she reached around, released her bra letting her tits spring out. She walked over, to the outdoor couch, naked, and laid her panties on top of her skirt on the arm.

Tracy walked back and lowered herself into the warm, rolling water of Vance's hot tub.

Once Vance heard Tracy enter the water, he turned and saw her submerged to the uppermost part of her chest. He immediately noticed the lack of bra straps on her shoulders, and by the lack of color showing underwater, he could see she had removed every stitch of clothing. Vance leaned forward and took his boxers off tossing them with a wet "plop" to the side of the hot tub.

'I knew it. A submissive.' Vance smiled a devious smile and rested his arms to his sides along the edge of the tub, much like he did inside while on the couch.

Tracy felt the water envelop her luscious body. She felt sexy and aroused. She waited for Vance to give her instructions, not thinking about anything except how good her body felt in the warm tub.

Vance took his right hand and moved it around Tracy's body. She had sat so close that their legs were touching. With his left hand in front of him, he reached over and firmly grasped her left hand and set it in his lap.

They made eye contact as she felt the rigidity below the surface of the water. She was turned to him slightly, her breasts now barely obscured with her nipples being submerged in only a few inches of the water. Vance was smiling his thin smile as he sat back with both arms on the back of the hot tub, one being around Tracy.

She felt an excitement that was similar to what she experienced with Harry in the beginning. A feeling that her surroundings were somehow controlling her, that she was looking upon herself as if out of her own body.

Without any further instruction, Tracy fumbled for the prize. She grasped the old man from under the surging water.

Tracy gave a soft moan. More of a gentle, brief hum when her hand bumped into Vance's hard, thick, penis. It first made contact with the underside of her forearm, but in an instant, she had gripped the middle of the shaft. 'It's thicker than Harry's!' She was mentally comparing the two since she couldn't actually see the thing. It was thick, she could feel that much. She slowly slid her left hand up the shaft until she came to the head. She thumbed it repeatedly. At first touch, it didn't seem to be as long as Harry, but it was certainly longer than Anthony's. She slid her hand down to the base. 'It's so thick...' She concluded.

Tracy played with the old man's cock underwater for a few minutes, but being right-handed, she turned toward Vance to get her right hand around the log of a penis he was sporting. Her pussy was responding to the scene as it unfolded.

"That's it, use both hands." Vance pushed his crotch up as a reaction to her attention.

She immediately took to the feel of the thick cock. Feeling its girth and smooth skin, she worked her hands all over it. She moved her body to face him and brought both hands around his wide member. As she squeezed, clenched, and caressed it, her huge breasts emerged periodically from the water, to Vance's delight.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,375 Followers