Helping the Elderly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy felt something unusual. It was a stiffness in Harry she had never felt before. Not just in his hard penis, but in his legs that she gripped for leverage as she came again and again. She stopped after her third orgasm and dislodged herself from the hard, black rod. She spun her body around on the bed.

"Harry?...HARRY!" She screamed.

Jim shot up and ran to the bed to see what had caused Tracy's change in the volume of her voice. She was urgently attending to Harry who lay prostrate, eyes halfway closed, trembling uncontrollably as if in a seizure on the bed.

"Are you family?" Doctor Oberlund walked outside the intensive care unit at Hillside Methodist Hospital to the waiting area. Tracy, Jim, and Anthony were there, having followed the ambulance from their home.

"We're very close friends. I help take care of him, I volunteer at the senior center." Tracy stated with authority. "I've been helping Harry with his condition."

"Harry has had a stroke. So far, it looks like a rather mild one, but we will need to keep him here over night, maybe for a couple of days." The tall, balding, doctor with retreating silver hair looked down at Tracy and continued, "I'm William Oberlund, Harry's physician. You were saying something about his condition?"

"Well, you know. Anthony, tell him." Tracy turned to Anthony who had a strange, distant look about him. His attention was to the side of the group, obviously not wanting to engage the doctor, or anyone else, in conversation.

When Anthony refused to talk, the doctor stepped in. "Well, regardless, Harry had a seizure. Do you have any idea what was he doing just prior to your finding him?"

The three looked at each other, then Jim and Anthony looked to Tracy. She turned away from the doctor as she felt her face flush.

Jim was first to speak. "He was swimming in our pool. We let him swim in our pool for exercise."

Doctor Oberlund looked at the three of them, then stated, "That's generally a very healthy activity for a man Harry's age. It looks like he may have over done it, or there could be something else going on, we'll just have to see."

Tracy thanked the doctor and the three decided to go home since Harry had stabilized.

On the drive back to Anthony's, Tracy had some questions for Anthony. "Doctor Oberlund didn't recognize you, Anthony. It was pretty obvious. He also didn't seem to recall Harry's condition." Jim was driving and Tracy was turned around so that she could talk to Anthony in his seat in the back of the car.

"Tracy, I have to be honest with you. I don't have a condition." Anthony needed to confess, but was careful not to rat on Harry. "When Harry told me about you, I just went along for the ride, you know, to get the same kind of massages that he gets." Anthony looked to the rearview mirror to see if Jim could hear what he was saying.

"So, you don't have any medical condition?" Tracy was still in shock that Harry had a seizure while he was still penetrating her, and that his very life may be in jeopardy as a result of his overexerting himself. Her feelings of shock, sorrow, and worry were now turning to anger.

"You don't have a medical condition? Seriously?!" Tracy's anger was showing. Jim tensed-up from behind the wheel. He hated to see his wife angry. "So, you lied to me?" Tracy asked rhetorically.

Tracy gave Jim directions to Anthony's apartment as they were talking.

"Here it is, Jim." She announced as her husband pulled into the parking lot of Anthony's unit.

"Anthony, I will call you when I need to talk to you, but don't call me." Anthony started to apologize, but Tracy was having none of it. She felt betrayed. The couple dropped Anthony off without walking him to the door and left for home.

Jim was first to break the silence on the way back. He was feeling a mix of emotions: confusion, worry, excitement.

"Tracy, I just have to say, back at the house with you and..." Tracy interrupted her husband, "My God, Jim! I'm not going to talk about that now! I'm too upset. Let's just go home and have a quiet evening. Do we have any wine?"

Under normal circumstances, Tracy would have entertained the idea of discussing her day of monumental orgasms with Jim along with his first actual experience of watching her with Harry, but there was just no way she could think about all the activity that led to Harry's stroke, and how worked up sexually he was when he had it. The whole thing was just too disturbing.

Jim and Tracy were able to have a quiet dinner with plenty of wine as they watched a nature documentary. They went to bed early without any more discussion of the events from earlier that day.

Tracy visited the hospital the next morning to find Harry's younger sister there by his side. He had been moved to the geriatric ward.

"There she is!" She heard Harry's voice boom out of the room as she approached. She was carrying some flowers in a blue vase that she had bought from the gift shop in the hospital lobby.

Tracy refrained from giving Harry a kiss, instead giving him a firm squeeze of his hand. Harry looked weak and tired, which added to Tracy's sense of shame.

"Tracy, this is my sister, Martha." Harry pointed to the white-haired, dark-skinned black woman who was sitting in the chair near the hospital bed.

Martha had kind eyes and a beautiful smile. She got up to shake Tracy's hand.

"A pleasure to meet you, Martha."

"The pleasure's mine, young lady. Harold has done nothing but talk about how helpful you have been to him. Thank you so much for caring for my brother." Martha shook Tracy's hand softly, then sat back down.

"Martha is making arrangements for me to get a permanent room in a supervised home. I told her, I don't need it, but it looks like I don't have much choice in the matter." He smiled a nervous smile and looked over to his sister.

"No, you don't, Harold. Now, we already went over this and we're not going over it again." Tracy thought the old woman looked older than Harry, not younger. "Tracy, dear, thank you for taking care of my brother, but I think it will be best if we get him into a home where he can have twenty-four-hour help if he needs it."

Tracy understood completely. She had thought about the role she played in his stroke, and was determined to make this right. This determination was behind the conservative clothing she wore: button-down blouse, jeans, and penny loafers, her hair was pulled-back in a ponytail.

"Harry, your sister is right. I can visit you in the home." Tracy reached out for Harry's hand again and held it. "We need you to get better, and to be in a place where medical professionals are nearby."

Harry eventually agreed, only after Tracy promised to visit him at least weekly. Harry's daughter was due in town to help with organizing the move, estate sale, and getting him situated. Tracy decided that his family would be better suited to help him transition into the senior assisted housing development than she was.

The next several days passed with Tracy refusing to talk to Jim about the events that led to Harry's stroke. That's not to say that she didn't think about it; there was just a lot to process. She had had the most intense orgasm in memory riding Harry as she looked straight into her husband's eyes. There was no denying that, but she needed things to calm down before she could talk about that again. She spent her time cleaning and organizing, making Harry's room back into the guest room again. Harry told her to throw away his things, so she had gathered them up and made them ready to be donated. As she finished what needed to be done around the house, Tracy began to get restless and wanted to do something to ease her conscience.

She decided she would return to the senior center where she was first assigned to visit Harry.

Tracy drove to the senior center feeling more than just a little apprehensive. She was having a difficult time with Harry's stroke. Regardless of what his doctors said, she felt responsible. Now, walking through the doors to the large facility, she began to feel a little better. She was doing something productive. She was going to help someone.

"Mrs. Collins?" Tracy stood at the desk of the volunteer coordinator dressed in a black, above-the-knee skirt with a white, short-sleeved button-down blouse. Tracy noted her professional appearance.

"Oh, hello! Tracy, right?" Mrs. Collins smiled.

"Yes. You have a good memory!" Tracy reached out and shook her hand.

"Thank you for keeping me updated on Harry. I'm happy to see he's moving into The Arbors. It's a wonderful facility. Will you be keeping contact with him?" Mrs. Collins stood as she spoke with Tracy.

"I plan to, yes. Actually, now that he is in a place where he can attend daily programs and make friends, he won't need me to visit quite as often. That's why I'm here." Tracy looked around the lobby of the center.

"That's great news, Tracy! We could use all the help we can get. Are you still interested in being a visitation volunteer, or would you like to try something else?" Mrs. Collins sat down and opened a binder.

"Yes, I can still continue to visit, but, just out of curiosity, what else do you need help with?"

"Well, we need someone to help as activities assistant." Mrs. Collins looked up at Tracy and continued. "You would sit with the guests during movies, help them with bingo, or with crafts, that sort of thing. Sometimes our guests need a little help and encouragement. We also like to have our volunteers mingle with them during activities. It helps keep the activity a little more lively."

"That sounds like something I could do." Tracy liked the idea of working with more people, rather than just one or two.

"Of course, you would still have time for visiting, if you'd like to continue that service."

Tracy thought about what she was about to commit to. Would she have time for the extra volunteer work?

"Yes. I think I would like to do both. Maybe do a home visit once or twice per week, and volunteer here a couple of times per week too." Tracy felt much better. She thought doing something for other seniors will help to take her mind off of Harry.

"Great! Our first activity is the Meet and Greet Coffee House tomorrow. All you need to do is circulate and ask questions, make sure none of the guests are alone and feeling awkward."

Tracy liked the idea. It sounded like a nice way to help and get to know some of the seniors in the area.

"I think I can handle that!" Tracy smiled feeling better about herself for the first time since Harry's stroke.

"Great! We'll see you tomorrow at 9:30." The two women shook hands and Tracy left the center thinking about her new responsibilities.

Wanting more than anything to make things right with Harry, Tracy decided it was time she stopped by to see if he needed anything. She keyed-in The Arbors in her GPS and found the facility to be only a couple of miles away.

'I'm going to check on him, 'she resolved, 'I need to at least apologize.'

"The Arbors is an assisted living community providing a variety of care for seniors."

Tracy read the sign over the receptionist's desk as she entered the main building. It looked like a nice single-floor office building. The structure was sprawled out in what appeared to be a large circle from where she stood. Driving in, she also noticed two streets on either side of The Arbors that were lined with single-story townhomes that had signs that read "The Arbors II" and "The Arbor Gardens." After checking with the receptionist, she discovered that Harry was in The Arbors II development.

The receptionist looked to be in her sixties, gray curly hair, and wrinkled, tan skin.

"Excuse me, what's the difference between the three sections of The Arbors?" She was expecting more of a hospital setting.

"This building, The Arbors, is for full-time, round-the-clock senior care. Many patients here have a difficult time getting around. They use walkers and wheelchairs, and many need to be monitored for medications. The Arbors II, are small apartments where our residents receive check-ins once per day and a variable level of care depending upon the needs of the patient. The Arbor Gardens is a senior community and a more independent facility where there are nurses available for emergencies, and for periodic assistance."

Tracy was fascinated and also relieved that Harry wasn't in the more restrictive, Arbors building.

"Thank you for the information. Do I need to check in? I'm here to see Harold Goodson. "

"Let me see," the aged woman checked her computer, "no, Mr. Goodson is in The Arbors II, no need to check in. He lives in his own apartment, number 12."

Tracy left the building and walked down the street lined with similar-looking houses, all landscaped with flowers and hedges. She was driving slowly, looking for Harry's apartment.

Having found his unit, she hesitated before ringing the bell. 'Maybe I should just leave him alone until he contacts me.' Tracy paused before deciding to ring the bell anyway. She needed to know that he was okay.

It took Harry several minutes to come to the door, but when he did, Tracy was immediately relieved. His full smile revealed how happy he was to see her.

"Tracy! Good to see you, darlin!' "

She leaned forward to give the old man a hug. The two embraced for several seconds, Tracy inhaling his familiar scent, Harry relishing the soft, cushioned feel of her breasts against his chest once again.

"Come on in!" Harry showed Tracy his new place while holding her hand. Tracy felt his soft, bony, fingers clutch onto her, reminding her of their age difference.

She was delighted to see a relatively spacious one-bedroom apartment suite. There was a small living room, a kitchenette with rather small appliances; a light blue, tiled bathroom that looked like a hospital bathroom, only with a bathtub and shower; and a bedroom. He had a small, enclosed courtyard with a tall, wood fence and a lawn chair sitting on a concrete pad facing a colorful flower bed.

"This is nice, Harry!" Tracy turned to face her friend and embraced him once more.

"Thank you! I like it. It doesn't have any of my personal belongings, other than my clothes and a few things to cook with, but I still have some time before my house is on the market. My sister and niece are handling that."

"If you give me a list of things you would like from your old house I can get them for you." Tracy patted him on the shoulder reassuringly.

Tracy continued to look around, "Harry, I love your new home. I feel so relieved!" Harry smiled, letting Tracy finish. "I came over to apologize. My job was to help you, not give you a stroke!"

Tracy's eyes welled-up with tears.

"Now, darlin', I want you to know that if I had it to do all over again, I would do it exactly the same way. You have helped me a great deal these past two months and I hope this little incident didn't scare you off."

Tracy felt better. She was glad she came over to visit.

"What did the doctor say?" Tracy and Harry sat on the sofa together. Tracy angled her body to face him.

"It was a seizure that they thought was the result of a stroke, but now the doctor seems to think it could have been an age-onset epileptic seizure, whatever it was, it was minor. I feel just like I did a month ago, so I am blessed that it wasn't anything more serious."

Tracy was overjoyed to discover Harry still had his health.

"Well, we should probably stop your treatment. I wouldn't want what happened to you to happen again." Tracy looked carefully at Harry for his reaction.

"Nonsense. In fact, it has been almost a week since you last helped me, and I was hoping to hear from you. I misplaced my cell phone and I couldn't call you, otherwise I would have."

Harry was telling the truth. He thought his phone was at his old house, with his car, the latter at his sister's insistence. She didn't want him driving, neither did his doctor.

Tracy caught Harry staring at her bosom several times during the course of their conversation, a sign she took that he was back to his normal self.

"Speaking of treatment. How's about you helping me out right now?"

Tracy's eyes grew wide. "Harry!" She smiled as she felt her pussy gush with enthusiasm for the idea.

"I don't know, Harry. Don't you think it's too soon?"

Harry noticed Tracy perk up too. Her nipples became faintly visible under her conservative dress. 'They must be very stiff,' he thought .

"Too soon? I'm all out of sorts, Tracy. It's been too long!" Harry could feel his cock fill the void in his trousers. He wanted Tracy in the worst way. Now that she was here in his new place, he was reminded just how much he wanted her.

Without any more deliberation, Tracy stood up in front of the old, black man. She had instantly put aside her more professional approach regarding Harry and reverted back to her sexy, submissive ways. She was horny and wanting to relieve the stress and anguish she had experienced this past week.

She put her hands on his knees and leaned in close. "Does daddy want to play?" Tracy's voice immediately shifted from concerned friend to Harry's obedient lover.

"Oh, yes. You know he does, darlin.'" Harry sat back on the couch, his cock becoming harder by the second.

Tracy spread her legs slightly apart as she stood in front of Harry.

"Let me see those tits, girl," he encouraged.

Tracy slowly unbuttoned her blouse. "You want to see these?" She taunted Harry as she rocked her body slowly from side-to-side, working her buttons open down the shirt.

Her shirt now opened, she removed it and cast it aside.

Harry sat blissfully silent as Tracy's huge, full breasts strained against her white, lace bra.

Her skirt was next. Tracy shimmied out of the non-descript garment and was now standing in her heels and underwear. A quick reach around the back, and her tits were hanging freely in front of her captivated audience.

"Oh, that's nice, Tracy. Shake them a little."

Tracy smiled and brought her arms up against her body so that they pressed her huge tits together.

"Oh, Harry," she beamed at him and obediently shook her bare breasts, causing them to sway back and forth. Her hard nipples stuck out. Her pussy was leaking.

"Come down here and help me out of these." Harry was unbuttoning his pants.

Tracy knelt before him and took over, unbuttoning and slowly pulling his trousers down, then over his socks, and off his body completely. His underwear came next.

Tracy's hands gripped the black rod in front of her and began to wiggle and shake the nearly erect monster penis, wielding it like a small bat.

"I missed you, daddy." Tracy placed the head of his rising cock into her wet mouth and sucked loudly, cooing sounds of gratification.

"Oh yes, that's it, pretty girl." Harry pet her blonde hair that was gathered in the back with a clip. He watched intently as the blonde pressed her lips down his dark shaft, a sight he sorely missed.

Tracy shared his sentiment. She removed her mouth and puckered her lips against his shaft and head, getting his cock slippery and wet. She put it back into her mouth.

"Mmm...I missed this." Tracy looked at the thick black shaft, briefly interrupting her sucking.

Tracy was salivating more than usual. So much, in fact, that she decided it would be best to service Harry's black cock with her breasts.

She scooted up, moving her knees closer to Harry's couch. The movement made her notice that she'd completely soaked her panties and her supple thighs were now slippery on the inside. Her pussy was leaking.

As she smiled at Harry and leaned forward to enclose his dick between her tits, she found her mouth leaking too. She gave him a pouty smile and opened her lips, letting the drool run onto Harry's black dick, nestled between her breasts.