Helping the Homeless Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." She hesitated.

Reginald sat back in the handcrafted expensive dining room chair. The man sat as if the chair was his throne and he was king. He did not speak. Instead he allowed the silence to cut into her. He was unmoving and steady as she quivered in front of him.

"Yes, sir." She had a parade of emotions. She brought this man into her home. She thought about him in the shower and in bed. She'd started watching only interracial porn and now she was obeying the once laid back and passive homeless man.

Alexa took off her skirt and dropped it to her feet. She lifted the top off of her body next and then stood there nude. She suddenly felt free. She wasn't embarrassed anymore. This was her choice. She wanted this. She wanted to be looked at. If it wasn't Reginald it would've been the pizza boy tonight when she'd had too much wine or some guy at a bar this weekend. She was going to cheat. She was going to chase her needs, her orgasm, over her lazy husband's pleasure. If anyone should be blamed it should be him. She looked at Reginald and realized he was only reacting to how he should react to a sexy woman hitting on him. He was in love with her body. He was desperate for her, unlike her husband.

Alexa put her hands on her hips and looked into Reginald's eyes with all fear and doubt removed and only lustful confidence remaining. "I'm ready for you, sir."

Reginald smiled. "I can't believe you're really this horny, Alexa. Are you sure this is all right? I've not been with a woman in a long time." Reginald's confident gaze turned to the side and away from the much younger and way sexier woman standing in front of him. His facade washing away and his true feelings coming out. He was embarrassed. He was a homeless man who hadn't had a home cooked meal since his old lady kicked him out without a penny to his name and for good reason!

Alexa walked forward and closed the distance between them. His big brown eyes looked up at her and she put a hand to his cheek and caressed it gently. She took a seat on his lap and gently laid against his chest. She grabbed the glass of milk he'd dranken from and put it to her lips and looked into his eyes and slowly took a sip. "I'm very thirsty too, Mr. Reginald. Do you think you could fill me up?" She licked her lips while holding eye contact. She could sense he was feeling insecure as she was just a moment ago. He helped her feel confident and now she was going to do the same for him.

The two understood the other now. He would trust that this woman has chosen him and she would trust him to make her feel again.

Reginald nodded. He felt his confidence coming back, a feeling he's long forgotten about. "How about I take a shower first?"

"I'll do you one better," she leaned forward and pressed her soft lips to his crusty lips and kissed him. She held the kiss with her eyes closed. She could feel his cock hardening underneath her. She let her lips leave his and then kissed his cheek. She kissed a path to his sweaty neck and whispered, "How about we take a bath together." She sat back in his lap to get his answer.

"I think that's a great idea."

Together they left the dining room table with her leading the way. While walking closely behind Reginald took his time admiring her tight young body. She was a unicorn to him, mythical. Her juicy ass and huge tits that hung just right. Seeing the dimples on the small of her back turned him on more than anything.

With every step she turned around and helped Reginald out of his dirty old clothes. She encouraged him to reveal the biggest cock she'd ever seen in her life. His dick was massive, it hung between his two legs like a hammer on a craftsmen's belt. Its girth was thicker than the wrist. His balls were hairy and messy but were the size of her fist. Seeing his genitalia made her second guess if her husband was even a man at all. To try and compare the two of them would've been laughable.

Reginald didn't have to guess how she felt about his dick, he could see it on her face plain as day. "You're absolutely sexy as hell." Reginald wished he had better words to use but truly he could not find them. She was a goddess and he was a mere mortal.

"And your cock." Alexa gushed as she grabbed a hold of it for the first time inside the master bedroom bathroom upstairs. She bit her lower lip and crossed her eyes exaggerating how she felt inside.

"You're crazy, baby." Reginald chuckled and stood there watching her hold up his man meat with two hands.

"No, I'm lonely and horny!" She corrected him and started walking him to the large tub using his dick as a tether. Her husband insisted on adding the tub to their house when it was built and promised her they'd get a lot of use out of it. Aside from the times she'd use it alone, with her favorite dildo that she hid from her husband, the tub was dry. Not anymore. She pressed her lips against his once more and then turned to the tub to get it warmed up.

"Well, I can help with that." Reginald grabbed her ass with both of his hands as she bent over to get the water right. "Goddamn, that ass." He slapped her cheeks a few times and felt his cock throb.

"Do you think it can handle your big dick, daddy?" She asked with a devilish smile on her face, turning her head back to look at him.

"Oh, hell yeah, baby. This thing was made for a big black dick." He licked a couple fingers and started to play with her labia. "Fuck." He took his time and really inspected her hot snatch. She moaned her appreciation as lust drove them deeper and deeper.

"Ok, the water is just right. Get in." Alexa stood up straight and Reginald took his fingers from her cunt. "Let me get you squeaky clean." She took his two fingers and sucked on them, winking.

His eyes doubled in size as he looked at the large bathtub full of soap and water. It had truly been some time since getting a proper bath. He carefully stepped into the tub and sat down. Alexa lightly smacked his hairy black ass. He scowled back at her and she giggled. She climbed in after him and mounted him with her knees on either side and his hard old black dick pressed firmly against her needy pussy. She pressed her tits against his chest and he laid his head back and moaned, thankful.

"Does this feel good, Mr. Reginald?" Reginald had his two arms up and relaxing on the side of the tub.

"So good, baby. Thank you. This is incredible." He looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Just make sure to pay me back with this big thing." She sat back on his legs a bit to grab his thick snake.

Reginald looked down at her massive soapy wet tits and grabbed both of them with his hands which pushed into her boob flesh. They were just too large, even for his big hands. "How do you walk around with these?" He asked and she giggled. He put his face between her tits and she pushed them forward to help him get his face in more.

"With comfortable bras and a stiff back." She said and giggled.

"I bet!" Reginald held her tits and spit on the nipples clearing off the soap. He pushed the pink nipples in his mouth one at a time. He would suck and lick one and then go to the other all while watching the moaning MILF. "A brotha could get used to this."

"Well then you might have to. My husband is gone for a week. I'll have to take my child to school every morning and give an explanation why you're here everyday but that won't be too hard." Alexa was getting into it now and started grinding her pussy against his hard cock.

"Damn, baby, you're something else. Really need a good dicking, huh?" Reginald chuckled and let go of her tits and reached forward for her ass.

"Hell yeah, it's... been so long." She bitterly mentioned. "He doesn't touch me anymore."

Reginald could see her attitude change rapidly. "His loss then, I sure want to." Reginald leaned forward to start kissing her neck and sucking on her earlobes while squeezing her ass. "Let's have fun, baby." He'd be damned before he let this sweet young girl get away from him without getting a shot inside her cunt.

"You're right Mr. Reginald, you do want me. And I want you." Alexa snapped out of it and was brought back to the steaming tub with the sexiest and dirtiest black man she'd ever seen.

Together they cleaned his body. She rubbed his cock and balls with her hands massaging him while he relaxed with his arms up. She cleaned his armpits and chest. She had never cleaned a man's body before, it was sensual in a way she'd never known before. She took her time washing his arms and really feeling his muscles. His legs were well toned, even for his age. She got between his toes and got all the dirt off of him. Once she was done with his feet she thought about a porn video she'd watched before where a cute little white girl gave a rim job to the black guy she'd been fucking.

"Turn over, get on all fours." Alexa insisted. Reginald raised an eyebrow. "I'm serious, I have to clean all of you." She winked and giggled. He shrugged and moved around until he was on his hands and knees with his hairy black ass pointed at her. His cock and old balls hung down and he looked so incredibly exposed. His dick and balls looked so different from this angle. His taint was visible now and so was his asshole. She grabbed the bottle of body wash and squirted it on his ass cheeks playfully and then put the bottle to the side. She used both hands to massage his ass cheeks and really lather him up. She didn't hold back and started to stroke his cock and balls. She cleaned his taint and then his asshole. She spent time gently pushing in just a bit into his hole. If his moans were any indication, he was enjoying himself. She decided to grab his big black cock with her left hand and stroke the beast while running her hand up and down his asshole as if her hand was a tongue.

"Goddamn, girl, you're gonna kill me with this teasing! I need to fuck, baby!" He howled and pulled himself away, sitting once more in the tub.

"Deal. Here or the bed?" Alexa giggled and looked into Reginald's beautiful brown eyes. She sat on her knees with her hands folded in her lap.

"Bed." He said and she nearly melted again.

"Yes, sir." She stood up and got out of the tub and helped him out as well. She took her time drying him off with a towel. He took as much time drying her off next. Together they left the bathroom clean and properly worked up. Alexa took that time to get to the bed first and lie down on her back and spread her legs. "I'm all yours Reginald."

The homeless black man stared at the kind MILF that brought him food. He knew from first meeting her that she was gorgeous. He knew she was nice but he never knew she was bad. He licked his lips and rubbed his hands together just happy to even be seeing her. He got down on his knees on the carpeted floor and pulled her ass off the side of the bed and put his face to her pussy. She smelled like the soap that was in the bath but also her own feminine scent. A fragrance he'd not smelled in a very long time, a horny woman. He leaned forward and recalled back to his sex having days of how to eat pussy. You had to be gentle and focus on her clit. He pressed his wet tongue flat against her clit and started licking up and up and up.

"Oh, god, I'm so fucking horny!" She cried out. She gripped the bed sheets with both of her hands. Although he'd just begun, she'd been craving this for so long. "Yes, eat my white pussy." He kept licking her which made her feel alive. Finally broken out of her mundane boring life. She felt electrified by his tongue like she'd been unplugged until now. Now she was on and ready for use. She put her hands on her nipples and started pinching and pulling as she moaned.

Reginald slid his tongue inside of her like a tiny dick and started going in and out while rubbing his thumb against her hard clit. Her pussy had such an elegant taste, a word he never thought to use when describing snatch. He was digging into her pussy for all he was worth making sure to take his time. He really enjoyed watching her squirm in delight.

"Please! I need your huge BLACK COCK!" Alexa finally cried out. "I can't wait anymore! Fuck me! Use my horny cunt! Beat my pussy up!" Alexa had truly reached her limit and was desperate for him. "Fuck my married cunt you homeless mother fucker!"

Reginald smiled evilly and let go of her thighs and stood up. He spread her legs holding her calves in both of his hands and then he flopped his massive heavy thick black dick onto her clit so it laid across her crotch. He slid his dick back and forth a few times. Alexa looked down and bit her lip watching his cock move up and down across her skin. She had enough toying around and so she grabbed his manhood and when he pulled back she aimed his dick head to her hungry pussy and when he moved forward he pushed himself into her pussy for the first time.

The stretching feeling she felt was so incredible and nearing a level of pain. "Oh, god, fuck, you're so big! Please, please... go slow. Holy shit!" She spit on her fingers and started to rub her clit while Reginald held her legs. "Oh, goooooood, yes!" She shivered with delight as he pulled out of her and then plunged back in.

Reginald couldn't believe how wet she was. He looked down in utter shock as his cock was swallowed up greedily by the beautiful pink pussy. He'd never met a girl who was able to take him so easily. Her cunt was dripping wet. Once deeper inside her cunt wouldn't let him go! He had to really pull before his cock was released and shoving himself back into her wet love tunnel felt incredible.

After some time Reginald built up a solid pace as Alexa got more accustomed to his giant size. He held her legs and would occasionally suck on her cute little toes while fucking away into her wet pussy. As the two fucked she praised his dick and repeated to him just how much better he was than her husband.

"I'm gonna make you fall in love with this dick, girl!"

"Yes, fuck me! I'm your slut! Make me addicted to big black cock!"

"Goddamn, white girl, you one dirty ho, fucking a homeless brotha like me on your marital bed!" He slammed his cock balls deep now.

"FUCK! YES! Abuse my cunt, mother fucker! Use me! I'm your dirty white bitch!"

"I own this tight little pussy! This pussy belongs to me!" Reginald put his back into slamming his cock into her velvet hole.

"GOD, YES! I belong to you, daddy! I'm your dirty whore! Give me your cum! Give me a baby! I want to give birth to a homeless man's bastard baby!" Alexa couldn't believe the words she was saying. None of which were wrong. She was having a blast and never wanted it to end.

Reginald groaned as he felt his balls swelling. "I'm gonna fill your cunt up with my seed! Take all my nigga seed!" The man roared as he slammed his massive black dick into Alexa's stretched out cunt.

"FUUUUUUUUCKYUEESSSSSS!" Alexa cried out as her own orgasm overcame her like a tidal wave. Her body started to shake as he fucked her with deep long strokes.

"I'm yo man now. I'm yo master!"

"You're my master! Ahhhh!!"

Together they fell into a heated affair. Two unlikely lovers. Each reached the best sexual climax of their lives. Each finding a spot on the bed to lay and hold one another. Alexa had no idea why she'd made that second lunch that one morning. She didn't know why she continued down that new route every morning even after the construction was done. She had no idea why her husband hadn't touched her in years. She did know that she was forever changed. She was happy. She felt wanted. She felt full. Thank god for random circumstances and small things that push us out of our routines.

Alexa decided right then that she loved helping the homeless.

*******

Thanks for reading! This is another first chapter to another series I'm starting. I feel like I'm progressing with each story I write on here. If you haven't, please check out my other two stories - Word Power Control - Strawberry Shake - They are very different but good starting points for good characters. No spoilers but I do plan to write more of this and have thought out a pretty exciting story arc. Stay tuned.

EvilLaugh

12