All Comments on 'Helping the Homeless Ch. 01'

by EvilLaugh

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start!

Looking forward to future chapters of Alexa servicing Reginald and the homeless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Epect the usual avalance of Anon's posting their verbal bile against the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the story is excellent but in the second part she adds a gangbang of homeless blacks but they are younger than her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She has to time her ovulation to allow him to impregnate her. A nice love-making scene where she asks him for his baby. He places pillows under her hips at after to help the fertilizing.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

That situation would blow up on the second day when the mother would make up some excuse to her about why this old homeless guy was in their house all week. The daughter would know something is up, or she would be scared shitless. Either way she would tell her dad as young girls always love their father best. Then that dude would use his considerable influence/money to put a stop to that garbage right quick and embarrass his slut wife. That's just reality, homeless old dudes aren't stealing affluent upper middle class housewives, they may get drug addicted trailer chicks, or the occasional waffle house waitress who's slumming, But don't fly too close to the sun Icarus

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

next chapter please. i like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes buzzsawlenny, we come to this (a fictional) site for reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the story overall…….it’s hard to believe that someone would bring a totally homeless stranger into their home for sex. Great way to wake up dead with your throat slit. Let alone your daughters safety…….I do like the part of a wife cheating on a lazy husband. Be great if this dude knocks you up. Please keep writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome start. Hope to see Alexa's submissive side come out a lot more with her master Reginald. Really train her to be his little slave whore. Collar her and put her on a leash. Take her on a walk in the park and show his white bitch off to his homeless friends. Eventually steal her away from her family and turn her out on the streets to make money for him. Get her tattooed to show her devotion to her black master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alexa will be humiliated by Reginald who will take full ownership of her as he makes her his whore. Daughter Lily will be shocked to see her fucking with Reginald and will give Mom the humiliating glare while loving Reginald making her Mom's Mistress as she starts spanking her reddening ass. They take Mom to Lily's bedroom where they have fun fitting Lily's tight fitting clothes on Mom's corpulent and very sexy body. Mom is given strict orders to shed excess poundage as she is made to throw away boring conservative dresses with Lily cutting dress size to show her cleavage Bras and panties go in the he trash bag.

Reginald makes Alexa drive her to the projects to meet his older sister who takes charge of Alexa with one slap across the face as she is made to pleasurize a black woman for the first time in her sheltered life. She is taken to a black owned hair station where her hair is styled the way blacks like and her ass tattooed to e Reginald's ownership.

Her Black Mistress makes her divorce Jake as he is kicked out of the house. Daughter Lily embraces the black lifestyle as Mom is put hard at work feeding homeless people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start and i look forward to the next chapter. These stries are good. Look at cockhole for inspiration

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

amazing story. i want this whole family to submit to their new black master.

WatchingthewatcherWatchingthewatcherover 1 year ago

I think the story is great I especially love the part where the wife who is definitely neglected and has some pent up frustrations find herself in a situation where she never would’ve gone voluntarily, but her body and subconscious mind of need takes over her normally rational thinking. There is so much that the story could develop into but what I really hope does not happen is that she becomes a gang bang slut. In my opinion if that happens it will ruin the whole storyline but I understand that the story belongs to the writer and it’s up to the readers to take it the way it is. Like a few others have mentioned it would be pretty awesome to see her get knocked up with this guys baby and how she gets her husband to know that the babies not his. But I do look forward to the rest of the stories and again I hope there is captivating as the first one.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

GREAT HOT story!!! Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I'm thinking Mr. Reginald better but a lottery ticket, because he is one lucky sum bitch. Five stars. I'm hoping you write more of their story like she helps him get back on his feet, bus home teeth, and clothes while fucking his brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when they publish the second part

Amiable69Amiable69over 1 year ago

A great story! Well done! Amy. x

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

Really nice and hot story! Hope old Reggie will be bringing some of his homeless friends to share his happy and horny slut with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEvilLaugh@EvilLaugh
Hey! My name is EvilLaugh, so just do it. I've been a writer all my life but as of 06/01/2020 I decided to take my hobby and get way more serious about it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES