Helping the Homeless Ch. 02

Story Info
Hotwife gets found out by hubby. Reggie watches.
4.5k words
4.39
23.6k
54

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvilLaugh
EvilLaugh
73 Followers

It's much easier to think once you've cum. Good sex is like a hot cup of coffee on a brisk cold morning. You felt the warmth deep inside and your mind thought more clearly. Alexa had married an honest man, a good man, but she'd fallen out of love with him. She didn't harbor any ill will now, how could she? She was lying next to a homeless black man after fucking on her marital bed. She didn't think about her husband now. She saw the deep brown eyes of her new lover, she knew her marriage was over.

"What. The. Fuck." Alexa felt her heart drop when she heard her husband's voice come from the doorway.

Alexa grabbed a bed sheet from the top of her bed and threw it over herself. She turned to see Jake red in the face standing in the doorway. She felt exposed... Caught! She was the cheater this time. She was a bad person. She was a whore. She was ruining her family. Her mind raced as she stood frozen.

"Alexa! What's going on?" Jake couldn't believe his eyes. This black man broke into their house and must've raped his wife. "Get away from my wife you rapist!" Jake walked to the walk-in closet to get the wooden bat they kept in there.

"What? I ain't no rapist!" Reginald jumped up off the bed naked with his cock flopping around.

"Alexa, are you ok? I'm calling the police!" Jake picked up the bat but instead put it down knowing full well he wasn't about to get into a physical altercation with this supposed dangerous criminal. He reached into his pocket and tried to unlock his phone.

"No! Stop! He didn't rape me!" Alexa held the blanket to her chest and went to Jake. "Don't call them! He's not a rapist!"

"He was about to! Look at him! He looks like a gang banger or something." Jake scowled and pointed at Reginald.

"Motha fucka. Cause I'm black?" Reginald shouted and started moving towards Jake and Alexa aggressively which made Jake get in a fighting stance.

"Hey! Don't come any closer or I'll... I'll... have to hit you!" Jake tried to seem threatening but the only thing he was threatening was possibly having a stroke.

"You're not going to hit him! He's not a criminal! He didn't hurt me!" Alexa dropped the blanket she held over herself and angrily walked over to Reginald and grabbed his long thick black dick and pressed her tits against his arm, holding him. "I cheated on YOU! He is my lover! He didn't hurt me but he did FUCK ME! On our BED!" She pointed at a stain of their juices from fucking. "You don't fuck me anymore! You don't even look at me naked!" To emphasize her point she let go of Reginald and stood facing Jake and grabbed her big tits. He looked down and away from her as she yelled. "See! Even now! You're a spineless, pathetic, fat loser! I don't love you anymore! I don't want to be with you!" Tears started filling her eyes and she yelled, crying. She admitted it out loud, finally. She was done. This was the end. She didn't care if he took everything and left her. She would fight for their daughter and do whatever she could to get as much from him as she could but she was done.

Jake looked at his naked crying wife and felt a tear form in his own eye. He walked to her and put his arms around her. Rigidly she accepted the hug. She started crying more and he squeezed tighter. "I'm sorry." Was all he said. Alexa was surprised by the fact that she didn't cringe from his touch like most times.

Reginald's face was scrunched and confused. This entire day of his really took a turn for the outrageous. "I don't know, man. This is getting weird." He stood awkwardly to the side.

"Why are you not yelling at me?" Alexa pulled away and Jake let her go. She sat defeated on the bed. She thought for sure he'd be storming out or yelling. She figured he'd have some reaction, any reaction!

He sat next to her and put his arm around her. "I've cheated. Why would I not understand when you do?" He admitted and looked up at Reginald and then his dick. "I can see what won you over."

Alexa chuckled lightly. "Why don't you love me anymore?" She looked at her husband.

Reginald shifted his weight and started looking around for some clothes.

"I do... I think. I love you as my wife. I love you as the mother of our child. I just felt like you've gotten cold with me. I know I caused that when I slept with Cindy... but that was a long time ago." Jake expressed.

"And you're not sleeping with anyone else now? You haven't been cheating on me since then?" She looked into his eyes.

He looked down and she had her answer. He didn't need to verbalize the betrayal.

Jake stood up and held out his hand to Reginald. "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Jake, Alexa's husband." Jake attempted to take the focus off himself.

Reginald took Jake's hand and shook it firmly but didn't say a word. Alexa rolled her eyes at her husband's jarring behavior.

"Damn, a nice, stiff handshake. What do you do for work?" Jake sized the black guy up and down. The man seemed scruffy and unkempt. He noticed the man was missing some of his teeth.

"I fuck other nigga's wives." He said while staring into Jake's eyes coldy.

There was a long pause as Jake held Reginald's hand and they looked at each other. He broke the silence and said, "Goddamn, that was a cool thing to say!" Jake let go of Reginald and laughed.

Alexa watched her husband and Reginald, not sure what was going on.

"I didn't see your car outside, did she pick you up or did you park somewhere else?" Jake was trying to make sense of all this. He had mixed emotions about the whole affair.

Reginald looked at Alexa and neither of them could tell if Jake was doing this on purpose or if he was just clueless.

"Nah, I don't have a car." Reginald took a deep breath in preparation. "I'm-" Reginald was cut off.

"He's waiting for his car in the shop!" Alexa stood up and put her arm around Reginald. He looked at her and she looked at him. Reginald smiled lightly saying thank you with his eyes. She nodded and smiled back.

"Oh, that makes sense." Jake looked at his beautiful wife next to the older black guy and felt nothing. Maybe a little turned on, but certainly wasn't jealous. "Did you two... want to continue?"

"Aren't you supposed to be on a trip?" Alexa felt her pussy warm up with lust and her cheeks redden with embarrassment.

"Yeah, I..." Jake walked to his dresser and pulled out a small long velvet box from his underwear drawer. "I forgot this." He laughed half heartedly.

"You got jewelry for your... whore?" Alexa could feel her anger raising. She hadn't gotten anything from Jake for God knows how long! But he's buying shit for his little slut? She angrily walked over to Jake and grabbed the box and opened it up. Inside sat an expensive looking necklace. It was a little gaudy for her tastes but still, why hadn't she gotten something like that!

Jake didn't say a word. She had every right to be angry.

"How old is she?" Alexa felt the heat settle in her chest.

"She's 21." He reached for the box and she gave it back without issue. "She's only seeing me for my money." Jake admitted. "But it's nice to have her attention. She's... not like you."

Alexa felt the switch flip into rage again. "Oh yeah? You pathetic-"

"No, no, I mean, she's a transwoman! I just meant she's trans!" Jake put his hands in a defense position and took a step back from his angry naked wife.

"Man, I knew there was something fruity about you." Reginald added. He was lounging on the soft bed as he watched the couple fight.

Jake looked down. Alexa felt her anger rush from her body as quickly as it sparked. "You're gay?" Alexa thought that would make sense.

"Not, gay... I just like women that have a little something extra." Jake had never really admitted this out loud or even to himself. It started as a weird thing he'd jerk off too when alone at work or at home but it grew to him searching and finding a transwoman to call his own.

Alexa nodded and walked back to Reginald and sat on the bed next to him. She started to understand what was really happening. "So wait... the girl I caught you with before was..."

"Yeah. She was trans." Jake admitted.

"She was gorgeous..." Alexa admitted when she thought back to that day.

"Yeah but she never messaged me again." Jake put the necklace case in his front pocket. "Anyways... I guess I'll go."

Alexa looked at Jake anew. The ugly truth had come out. "What does this mean for us?" Alexa asked Jake as he was leaving the room.

"What do you want it to mean?" Jake didn't face her.

She wasn't sure what she wanted now. She looked at Reginald and frowned. She felt less confident now. "I want to keep fucking Reginald." She admitted and turned back to Jake. "I don't want to fight with you." She contemplated what their future would be like now. Would it be so different now that they were both cheating? Was it still cheating? "Fine! I want to fuck Reginald. I want to sleep with whoever I want, whenever I want. I want you to sleep with whoever you want as well and I don't want any more lies. I love our daughter and I think you make a good dad. I don't want her to have to choose between us."

"Deal." Jake looked back at Alexa sitting next to the black guy. "Be honest... he's homeless." Jake had to hear it.

Alexa froze and panicked.

Jake smiled and nodded. "That's what I thought." Jake took a step out of the room and turned back. "Have fun, Alexa." He said to his wife. They made eye contact and he did his best to hold back his disdain. He wasn't angry that she was cheating just that she found someone worse than him. Was it really just about the man's dick? "I'll clean up downstairs for you two and head out!" Jake spoke up as he walked down the hall to the stairs.

Alexa let out a big breath and fell back on the couch. Her boobs jiggled as she felt every emotion possible. She put her hands to her face in frustration.

"Do you want me to leave?" Reginald saw the writing on the wall. She didn't have any reason to keep him around now. He was just a tool to get back at her husband, well, she'd done that.

"What!? No!" Alexa sat up and looked into the homeless man's eyes. "This is the best thing that ever could've happened!" Alexa stood up and looked at the doorway and then back to Reginald. "Wait right here!" She compelled him and held up her index finger at him. Before getting his response she took off out of the room.

Alexa went down the stairs to where Jake was cleaning up the food and pouring the milk out of the glass. She caught him off guard. She came up and hugged him. For a moment he stood awkwardly, shocked. Then he put his arms around her once again and they held each other.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for yelling at you." She let him go and took a step back. "I don't hate you."

"Are you sure? You just fucked... a homeless man." He whispered the last part.

"I was angry. Yeah, it was not well thought out. Yeah, it was dangerous. I didn't know what I was doing before I did it. There's just something about him... about him being who he is. It felt dirty. It was exciting... it still is!" She admitted. He rolled his eyes.

"I understand." He walked away. "Maybe this week apart will be really good for us. You enjoy your time with him and whoever. I'll enjoy my time with my... mistress and we will see how we feel in a week."

"Hey... I can tell you're upset." Alexa reached for him.

"Aren't you too?" He turned back and asked her.

She nodded. One week. One week and if she wanted she could have it all go back to normal. One week and she could just enjoy her sexuality. Her body. She put her hand on his chest. "Do you find me attractive at all?"

"Alexa, I do. I love you. I'm upset. This is upsetting. I respect you though. I know you'll be smart and stay safe and keep our daughter safe. To be honest, it's just weird that you didn't at least find a guy with more money or... I don't know, a nice car or house. Why a homeless guy?" He was perplexed.

"He noticed me. To him I was important. He was kind. I've been taking him sacked lunches for almost two months now. I didn't just find him on the street and lure him home... well not exactly. I learned about his life. He's had bad luck and I thought I'd help him have some good luck and have a little fun myself." She rubbed Jake's chest. "I'm not even sure how this all happened, it seems like a blur." She kissed Jake's lips. "One week." She nodded after their lips separated.

Jake nodded. "One week." They smiled at each other. "I love you."

"I love you too." Alexa said the words, the words she'd been refusing to say for so long.

Alexa went back to their bedroom where the naked black homeless man waited for her. Jake finished cleaning up, leaving the coffee pot hot, and left. Before he drove off he sent Alexa a text: "I'm glad we got to be honest with each other."

When Alexa went back into the master bedroom she saw Reginald lying on the bed with his big black dick in hand as he stroked it up and down. His head was resting on two pillows against the headboard. Alexa stopped in her tracks and smiled wickedly, matching Reginald. "Crawl to yo black masta." Reginald commanded.

Alexa got on her hands and knees and crawled to the bed and then climbed on top of it. He spread his legs and she found her place on her knees between them. She replaced his hand with two of her's on his dick. She stroked his meaty thick cock and her mouth watered. She leaned forward, looking into his eyes, and put his cock head into her mouth. The man still tasted like her cunt, which was a welcome addition to the raw manly flavor he had. She gripped his cock rubbing it up and down while sucking on his head. She ventured a little further down and then pulled back. She made sure to slobber and spit on his dick.

"Goddamn, girl, that big dick looks good in yo mouth." Reginald moaned while watching the beautiful married woman.

"Mhm, I agree, master." She winked and pushed his dick into her mouth until it reached the back. She felt tears coming to her eyes and then pushed past them to feel his cock slide into her throat. His cock was huge! She felt so feminine holding his thick log in her throat. She had to look incredibly slutty to him. Just completely degrading herself for this old homeless man felt so good!

She bobbed her head up and down and forced him more and more into her throat. When she needed air she'd spit between her big tits and mash them together around his thick cock and fuck him like that. Reginald had his arms crossed behind his head as he enjoyed the horny young woman pleasuring his dick.

"Damn, baby, I'd never leave you alone if I was your man." He smiled and shivered when Alexa forced his dick down her throat until his messy pubes were on her upper lip and his balls were pressed against his chin.

She could only moan in response. She reached down between her thick thighs and started flicking her clit as his meat choked her.

"Mmm, your husband ain't gonna recognize you when he gets back. You're gonna be blown the fuck out by nigga dick." He grabbed a hold of her head and forced his dick to stay in her throat even when she tried to pull away. "Nah ah uh, you don't stop choking on this nigga dick until I say so." Reginald clenched his teeth and manhandled the busty blue eyed white woman.

Alexa nervously moaned. She couldn't help rubbing her cummed up cunt. She could feel his previous load still inside of her. She looked up as Reginald held her down against her will. This was nothing she'd had done to her before. She'd only seen girls in porn treated this way.

"You had me sitting here with my dick out while I watched your useless husband and you fighting. You both see me as just a tool to be used. I ain't not motha fuckin tool, bitch. You are." He let her head go up just to slam it back down. "I'm not something you can play with. I'm yo black master now. I own you. I own your husband and this motha fuckin house!" He watched Alexa cry as her tears smeared her makeup while ravaging her throat.

He let go of Alexa and reflexively she pulled back from him with horror on her face. "I'm so-"

He lunged at her with a speed she didn't think he could manage. She shouted and yelped as he grabbed the back of her head and forced her head face down on the bed. She still rested on her knees but he managed to get her arms behind her holding them together. "Shut the fuck up, you white slut!" He got behind her forcing her tits down. Her ass poked out at him. She didn't fight him. He had every right to feel upset with her. She overlooked him as a person this whole time. She did see him as just a tool for her own pleasure.

"Now, ima train you right. You're gonna be my bitch from now on and you'll do exactly as I say when I say." Reginald commanded and slapped her ass. He noticed she wasn't fighting him. "I'm tired of being a pawn in white folk's lives." He slapped her fat ass a few more times until he spit on her asshole. "Ima turn you out bitch. Consider this payback." He pressed his black dick head against her asshole and she yelped.

"No! Not my ass! No!" She cried out and he slapped her ass again. She moaned, defeated.

"Better loosen this ass up, bitch, I'm comin', one way or another!" He held onto her arms and used them to pull her closer.

Real fear and pain started building in Alexa as she felt his aggressive pushes into her rear end. "Reginald! No!" She did her best to sound serious. "Please, no!"

"I like hearing you beg, bitch." He growled and spit some more on her asshole and his cock head. Thankfully his thick dick was already pretty slobbery from her throat. He let her arms go and put his hands on her hips and held her still as he pushed in. He used all his strength and horny energy to force his dick head into her asshole.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!!! MY ASSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out, clenching on the bed sheets with her ass sticking up at Reginald. This was her first anal experience. She forbade Jake from ever doing it with her. There was no forbidding Reginald. He was a man who would take what he wanted from her.

"Fuck yeah!" Reginald smiled wide as Alexa trembled beneath his power. "This big nigga dick is gonna blow you out, baby." He pushed his dick in further into her ass. He didn't care how tight she was, he was hell bent on breaking his bitch. What was the worst that could happen? He goes to jail? That just means three meals a day without needing to work.

"Reginald! Please stop! It hurts so bad!" She cried into her sheets as he forced himself deeper into her.

"I got a week to turn you into a bimbo for black dick. I'm not ever going to stop. This will teach you to never treat black people like objects!" He pulled his dick back so just the head was inside of her. She moaned out feeling a strange sensation like she'd never had before. She felt like she was shitting. When he pushed back inside her she felt the stretching painful feeling quickly turn to pleasure. She was shocked by how quickly it started feeling good.

"Oh... GOD! I'M SO FULL!" She cried out and moaned. She pushed her ass back against Reginald when he pushed his dick forward.

"Goddamn, right! And you're gonna be filled all day, everyday!" He held a tight grip on her hips and pulled her ass back to his cock as he fucked her. The flesh slapping sounds echoed through the room barely being drowned out by her screaming.

"I'm such a dirty whore! Rape my asshole, master! I deserve it! I deserve to be raped by your cock! I'm such a dumb white bitch!" She'd never thought of herself as a woman with prejudices of black people. But while she got fucked in her ass by the angry black man, she realized she did see them as 'other.' She never even considered that until now.

"I'm gonna rape the white privilege right out of you, bitch!" Reginald growled and slapped her juicy white ass and slammed his cock deep into her guts.

"Yes! Thank you! Teach me, MASTEEEERR!!" She cried out as she felt her ass clenching his huge thick rod inside her butt hole as she reached beneath herself and started to rub her clit. She was soaking wet and reaching a whole new height. Did this constitute as rape if she liked it?

EvilLaugh
EvilLaugh
73 Followers
12