Helping the Homeless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several more minutes she stopped thinking. She admitted to herself that she was taking advantage of him from the start. She had all the power. She did lure him in with food and then delighted in making him horny. She pushed him. It's her fault he got angry and lashed out. This was her atonement.

"I LOVE FUCKING THE HOMELESS!!" Alexa cried out while holding herself up on her hands and knees while Reginald rammed his dick in and out of her loosened shithole. The older black man fucked her with every ounce of strength he had left until finally blasting her innards with his cream. He kept pumping her rectum while she hit another beautiful climax. Her body shook, grasping onto her bed sheets.

Reginald gasped for air and fell on top of her body while she fell forward flat on her boobs and tummy. His softening cock still lodged inside her tight clinging rectum. He eventually laid down next to her after pulling his cock out from her butt.

She turned to him and frowned. She cuddled up next to him and put her head on his hairy chest. "I had no idea I made you feel that way." She admitted to her wrong doing. "You were totally right. I did think of you as just an object."

Reginald looked down at the white girl. He was surprised it worked! He figured she'd be angry and calling the police by now. "It's fine, white folks can't help themselves sometimes." He put his hand on her soft bare back and gently rubbed her.

"Thank you for teaching me." Alexa looked up with her blue eyes. "Do you want me to wash your dick?" She offered and smiled gently.

"I think we better before we put it anywhere else." He chuckled and together they went to the bathroom again.

She took him to the stand up shower and got the water just right. She helped him in and then joined him. She got on her knees and lathered soap on his dick making sure to really clean it off. She got his balls soapy and then rinsed them as well. When she was done and felt confident he was clean enough to have back down her throat she stood up and put her ass to the pouring water. He helped her out and spread her cheeks and washed any remnants of her first anal experience down the drain.

"That was my first anal fucking." She cooed up at Reginald.

"I could tell, you were so tight." He winked at her and she pushed her ass back at him.

"We can do that anytime you'd like." She bit her bottom lip as he lathered up and cleaned her asshole.

"You can count on that, little one." Reginald leaned forward and kissed Alexa on the lips while fingering her sore butthole. "This ass was made for nigga dick and it's gonna have all it can hold." He started to massage her rectum with his fingers. "I have an idea for you, girl. A true lesson about black people. You got a good lesson from me but you need more teachers. I've got some friends that I'd like to bring over tonight. Maybe they could all get the special white girl experience, just like I got today." Reginald felt his dick swelling up and got behind Alexa pressing himself between her butt cheeks. He reached forward and grabbed her tits and squeezed them.

"Really?" She bit her lip and pressed her ass against him, moaning. "Fuck, yeah. I'll treat them all!"

"I was hoping you'd say that." Reginald planned to pay back some debts he owed, finally. These guys weren't exactly friends of his either but with how fine Alexa was, he could definitely pimp her out to them and be in their good graces, maybe even get some credit for gambling. If he kept holding the 'black card' over her head, he could get away with murder.

"Fuck me, please fuck me, black Master. I'm so horny for your big black dick!" She begged Reginald.

***

I've gotten so much love for this first chapter! I'm glad y'all liked it. I'll be focusing on this story from now on. I might upload other random works. If you're a fan of my other chapter 1's, let me know. I super appreciate every click on my stories and every positive word brings warmth to my heart. Thank you, sincerely.

If I could improve, let me know how, always looking for feedback. My account here is a tool for me to practice my writing so any and all feedback is welcome!

EvilLaugh!

12