Helping the Karlssons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe other guys haven't been hitting on you. Wanting to get their hands on you," said Tim.

"Mostly I only know boys in the church group. They're all too weak and scared of Father."

Tim stepped closer to the virginal April and at last she smiled at him.

"Do you want to show them to me again?" he asked gently.

Without a word, the seemingly innocent young woman began to unbutton her dress. This was no flirting. April didn't try to compete with her sister in such arts. She'd decided that the direct approach would work best. Tim knew his cock was already growing to its full size. How could it not when April was about to display her tits to him? Those amazingly pert E-cups.

It was hard to believe that April had not done this before. She looked so sexy as she exposed her bra and its amazing contents. Then she undid her dress still further, down to her waist, before slipping it off her shoulders. Tim knew that she was not as beautiful as her sister but there was no denying she was attractive. And he could not take his eyes off her tits.

"My breasts are better. You should have sex with me and not her."

April was sick of being a church mouse. Emboldened, with her dress around her waist, she reached behind and undid her bra. It felt good to expose herself to a handsome man like Tim. She knew that this was what grown women do.

Tim could not believe his luck when those delicious tits came into view again. They were so large, sitting high on her body with almost no hint of sag. This time he didn't wait and moved in to gently cup his hands around their weighty. April's eyes were afire and she sighed out loud with pleasure as she felt a man touch her for only the second time.

"Amazing," murmured Tim as he began to knead the big E-cups. A little flattery would not hurt.

"Yes, touch them," breathed April who for weeks had been pleasuring herself while thinking of the handsome Tim.

The sensations of his hands on her breasts were better than she'd imagined. To be touched like that, in a sexual way and by a handsome guy, almost made the wait worthwhile. The virginal April was so ready to give herself to a nice man and experience everything that sex could offer. The way he was massaging and squeezing her boobs was blowing away her last inhibitions.

"Oh, Tim, don't stop," she moaned as she stood half naked inside her father's furniture store.

He had no intention of stopping. Tim had never had a woman so open and ready to be explored and touched and used. Her tits were amazingly firm yet soft, her nipples were a dark pink inside large areola. He was entranced by the trails of blue veins under the skin. And somehow Tim knew that there was no stopping April. He pinched gently on her thick nipples, light pink and fully erect. But he wanted to suckle on those beauties. He turned April to sit her on his desk, facing his chair.

The soft, warm flesh of her tits tasted just fine. He could flick his tongue over her nipples as he sucked on her. April's eyes were slammed shut as she moaned loudly. She almost could not believe that a guy like Tim was touching and sucking on her breasts the same as in those porn flicks. She was aware that her vagina was oozing her wetness -- something that used to embarrass her but suddenly felt so right as her body and mind reacted to Tim.

April knew what an orgasm felt like. But this was different. That first experience of a mouth on her young boobs was driving her crazy. And she felt freedom in the knowledge that a guy really dud lust after her body. April had no idea that Tim was not very experienced -- she knew he'd had sex before and to her that seemed enough. But his sucking was sensational and April had no longer had a reason to feel self-conscious as she felt a wondrous climax approaching.

Tim was just as amazed that April was cumming merely from having her tits sucked. He'd never known a woman to be so responsive. But, then, he'd rarely been with a young woman as desperate as April. Her little shrieks of pleasure, and the way she tried to pull him into her chest, were unmistakable. This one was a little firecracker.

"Show me your dick," she gasped at him.

April was already past the age of twenty-one and determined to lose her virginity. She was totally on fire and wanting to experience more of the wonders of sex. The young blonde went to her knees in front of him. After all, that's how it was done in pornos and April wanted to show that she was deserving of Tim. He found it a massive turn-on to watch a virgin sink in front of his cock. All thought of risk deserted Tim as he hurriedly undid his trousers to reveal his erect seven inches of meat.

"Oh, its beautiful," she cried at her first sight of a real man and his rampant penis.

April was over-heated and had only porn as her guide. She grabbed the upright shaft and began to stroke it hard, eager to please Tim.

"Whoah," he gasped as the virginal woman attacked his cock. "Gentle, start slower..."

He placed his hand over April's, enjoying her intention but needing her to be not so eager. Slowly he showed her how to stroke up and down his length.

"You like that?... Good, feel my hard cock in your hand."

"Oh, it feels amazing."

And April meant it, feeling dizzy with the thrill of touching a live penis. She'd only seen them in pictures, on-line. But she'd wanted so badly to hold a penis and feel it all hot and hard in her hand. Tim's felt incredible to her virgin hands. The shape seemed perfect for her hands and the ridges on his shaft fascinated her virginal mind.

"Am I doing it right?"

"Fuck yes, that's perfect."

"Is it big?" April wanted to know as his thick shaft slid through her hand.

For Tim it was an incredible turn-on to know his was the first cock she'd ever touched and to see how eager April was to learn.

"I guess mine is bigger than some."

Looking down, he could see her excited smile underneath her short blonde hair. And he could watch as her E-cups swung gently in time with her stroking. Her softer grip and slower movements were perfect for what he needed right then. The pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock showed how good she was already. And Tim had already decided he wanted to fuck April before he quit his job.

"You're a natural," he told her and it was no lie. "Now let me show you something."

Pulling April to her feet, he guided over the desk so that she was resting with her big butt pointing towards him. Tim was taking a liberty but April, a horny novice, was prepared to let the older guy introduce her to every dirty pleasure. She even moaned as Tim lifted her dress, exposing her legs and bottom. It was a little on the large side but shapely and firm. Pulling her skimpy underwear to one side Tim could feel the heat from her crotch.

"April, you are very wet."

"I'm sorry. Is it OK?"

She was slightly embarrassed but altogether too desperate to care. Exposing herself to a man, practically naked for him - April had waited so long for this and her lust was over-powering. Tim's response was to press a finger between her swollen cunt lips to find her clitoris.

"Its fine. Believe me," he assured her.

She almost screamed as his finger rubbed over her enlarged clit. April had dreamed of being touched there by a man. It no longer mattered how wet she was. Or that she was bent over a desk, exposed to a sexy guy. She wanted him to do her properly.

"Sweet Mary. Oh, Tim. Fuck me."

Tim noted that April shaved her cunt lips. He guessed that she'd been thinking a lot about sex and wondered if that had been done just for him. She was soaking and slick as he rubbed his finger between her swollen labia. It was easy to find her clit, hard and distended, and Tim had just enough experience to know how to flick his finger across the tip and to rub around the base. He wanted to make her cum for him.

Not that April cared much about technique -- the experience of being touched like that for the first time was too much. In her crazed state she was already cumming with abandon. She'd watched this on porn, dreamed of being on the receiving end. She knew this was sinful, slutty behavior but she had needed this so desperately. She wanted the handsome Tim to have all of her.

"Go inside me. Fuck me, Tim."

"No protection," murmured Tim who instead slipped two fingers into the steaming young cunt.

April's blonde head snapped back as she felt Tim fill her virgin hole. She wanted his dick but it was just as good to be filled and fingered by a man for the first time. She'd never dared to buy a vibrator and household objects had done the job. But now she was cumming hard and crying out her orgasms as the lovely Tim used her vagina and began to fuck her with his perfect fingers.

"Oh, Tim. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

He was too excited to stop. It was a thrill to be finger-fucking the sweet, plump April. He could feel something inside -- not knowing enough to realise it was her hymen. Not wanting to hurt April, he kept his stroking shallow. But that was more than enough for a young woman who'd only dreamed of being touched and brought off by a real man.

Her squeals of release were loud inside the store. The rasping of her breath was the only other sound she could hear. April knew that her vagina must be soaking wet. How else could those strong fingers slip so readily in and out of her entrance? She could not believe the intensity of her orgasms and she could only wish that Tim would take a chance and take her virginity in her father's store.

"Oh, my god," she gasped to Tim when he finally withdrew his fingers from her steaming hole. "I loved that so much." She was breathless but still excited. "Should I do something for you?"

"Do you want to try my cock in your mouth?" he asked, guessing that April was eager to experience everything.

She went straight to her knees. April had seen this in pornos. She'd been excited by the prospect of kneeling before a lovely guy to pleasure him with her mouth. April had tried to imagine the feeling of her lips around a hard penis like this. Now this guy's cock was looming over her and she thought it looked so powerful. She just hoped to be worthy of the handsome Tim.

"I don't know what to do," she said anxiously as she stroked his shaft.

"Just put your lips around it... perfect... oh yeah. Keep some pressure... Oh yeah, that's great... and use your tongue while you go up and down..."

For April it was Xmas and birthday all at once. At last she finally got to do the most intimate and sexy of things -- to take a boy's dick into her mouth. And he didn't taste bad at all. It was thrilling to be allowed to perform this act and to know that Tim was so hard and erect because of her body.

Tim couldn't believe his luck at finding a virginal young woman who was prepared, at the merest suggestion, to suck his cock. And this one took her cues from porn -- which was even hotter knowing that April had been forced to repress her desires. She would improve with practice and Tim saw no reason not to be her teacher. Carefully, groaning his thanks to April for her soft, wet mouth, he began slowly to move his hips. He was delighted when April didn't flinch, ready to let his thick cock thrust into her mouth. They did not have much time.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" he asked with a groan. He knew it would not take much more to make his cock explode and spray his seed into the young virgin mouth. "Wanna do this properly?"

"Hmmm... urghhhmmmmm..." she tried to reply.

Because April knew all about what came of a man's penis. This was what a real woman did. She'd seen it so many times she was sure it must be tasty. And April was eager to experience the taste of semen before her sister.

"Soon," he grunted and April let him keep on thrusting. "Really close."

Of course he was. It was a sloppy blowjob since it was her first attempt -- but Tim had only had one girlfriend who regularly swallowed his cum. And the sweet, busty April was on her knees, almost naked and gobbling his cock. Just the thought of initiating her with a blast of cum down her throat made his balls churn and his cock ready to burst.

"Here it comes... urrngghhh... oh FUCK."

At that moment Tim could not have been happier than to hose his semen into the mouth of the willing April. It was dirty and she was slutty. And she took it all so well. April was surprised by the power of the first blast. It landed so far back in her mouth that she could not help but swallow. Which was just as well as Tim quickly replaced it with another.

The feeling of his cock throbbing in her mouth was sensational. But April suddenly realised that male ejaculation could be scary. There was SO MUCH of it! She tried to suck him as Tim made the most wonderful, animal sounds. His hot white stuff just kept flowing and April could not have been more thrilled. She was hooked at that moment. What she could taste of his stuff seemed quite OK and April happily swallowed every drop.

"Let's do that again, next time," she said a with a huge smile.

12