Helping the Neighbors Pt. 01

Story Info
An older lesbian couple's relationship with their babysitter.
2.2k words
4.14
21.9k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiapet97
Chiapet97
33 Followers

(All characters are over the age 18)

I felt this was good back story to the main part that is coming up very soon. It has some steam at the end but keep in mind the next installations will be pretty steamy.

———————————

To just give a little background my name is Elizabeth my friends call me Liz. I babysat for this Lesbian couple while in high school. They were wonderful neighbors that really helped everyone out. The only problem was that they were having marriage problems.

My mother and I were all alone when we moved into their neighborhood, and both Betty and Susan were very generous to my mother and I. As such, we tried to help by having them go on dates together while I babysat Greg who was their son. It seemed on the surface to make a difference. It was quite difficult for me being a generally preppy girl who did cheerleading. I had also had a boyfriend at the time so it was hard to juggle.

Betty was definitely the head of the house hold. She reminded me of the brawny guy with her plaid shirts and jeans. She had short silver hair and had blue eyes. She was 6 feet tall and both trim and athletic. Her clothes never had wrinkles. On the other hand, Susan wore large colorful shirts that had kittens or tie dye with shorts. She had given Birth to their child and you could tell it really took a toll on her. She was also smaller than Betty at 5'6. Her hair was black and Grey and she always had long peach fuzz on the sides of her lips.

College time had come and I had gotten accepted to Iowa. It was definitely a ways out, so I had basically moved most of my stuff there. The plan was to live there, however many things had happened since I had left to college. Due to the long distance I had broken up with my boyfriend. At first I had confidence in myself. I was a 5'4 girl with a pretty face, a nice set of boobs, legs, butt... I thought I would get over him. I was just so depressed and not confident.

Needless to say, we did not break up on good terms. After I moved my mother had come out saying she was in love with one of her coworkers. It felt like an avalanche in my life. I was happy for her, but it was strange to have her move her new boyfriend to the house. She didn't call me as much as she used to, and I could tell she was definitely in that live state. I felt very lonely, and my grades had gone from excellent to very average. After one year I moved back home and was luckily able to attend the 4 year college in town.

It was interesting coming home from college. Everything had changed, and it all seemed a bit alien from me. My mom was always out with her boyfriend and my friends were everywhere else but back in town. The only thing that had remained the same was Betty and Susan. It was definitely very comforting to see a familiar face. I had offered my babysitting skills again and they accepted. It was definitely nice easy money and I could study at their place. It almost felt like that was more like home than my house with my mom. I was still not used to someone else living with us.

As I had become more and more part of their household I could definitely see how there was a disconnect between Betty and Susan. On the surface they did seem very happy, but I could tell that there was definitely distance building up with them. I could tell by how sometimes Betty would try and kiss or hug Susan and she would brush it off or tell her to stop because of the kid or even me. Betty seemed to be frustrated by the lack of intimacy and Susan appeared to always be very uncomfortable with herself. I could tell that Betty and Susan really enjoyed my company in the house. I have a feeling that sometimes they fought. Betty would come home from work and really check me out while I was pretending not to know, and she would take time to sit down and small talk with me. Susan on the other hand would always want me around her when she was doing things around the house. I could tell she really wanted my company and opinion while we worked together around the house.

One day while taking down a hamper of clothes I walked by her their bedroom and heard Susan whimpering. I went inside to see what was going on.

"Is everything okay Sussy? What's wrong?"

Susan was sitting on the bed with one of her pink t shirts in her hands with her head buried in it and cleaning the tears from her eyes with it like a rag.

"My favorite shirt is ripped! All my clothes are faded and wearing out! I need more clothes!"

She was getting a little hysterical. I think it was a combination of many things that were upsetting her. She definitely needed new clothes. She often wore the same tie dye and cat shirts over and over. I walked over to her dresser and looked in all the drawers until I came down to the last one.

"Well Sussy... you have all these nice clothes I've never seen you wear. Why don't you try some of these on?"

"Liz... I hate those clothes, I don't feel very comfortable wearing those. That's why I hid them in the bottom drawer."

This drawer was pretty messy compared to the others. The clothes were clearly stuffed or rolled up together with tags still on them. There were dresses, shirts, T-shirts, jeans, shorts and even a bikini.

"Well Sussy, let's go through them. There's got to be something you like. Why do you have all these clothes stashed away like that? Why don't you just return them?"

Susan stopped crying and got up to take a glance.

"Those are simply the clothes I've gathered throughout the years from birthdays or Christmases that I just didn't care for." As she waved her hand across the dresser.

"Well let's have some fun!"

I think she was genuinely very in the mood to have a friend accompany her. I first grabbed the green sun dress that was rolled up in the corner of the drawer and tossed it to her. She caught it with her chest and scoffed.

"Are you serious? You want to laugh at me dont you? I don't remember that last time I wore a dress. My mom might have forced me to wear one in my early teens."

I gave her a look as I turned my head to the side.

"Please? Let's just have some fun."

She took off her loose t-shirt that had faded tie dye and I could see her fumble with the rolled up dress to get it loose. She was very skinny, and she definitely needed another bra. I could see the metal coming out. She looked great. But I could tell she was trying to hide her stretch marks from birth.

"Oh honey! Don't worry, we are both ladies here, plus I'm going to get those when I have children of my own."

She turned around for a second to try and pull out some of the wrinkles from the dress. Then she turned back around at me and gave me a forced smile with some teeth.

"Jesus... I feel so ridiculous..."

She had her arms out and loose as though she had the plague on her and she was hoping it would magically slip off.

"Susan... you actually look really nice..."

In truth she looked very pretty. But I could tell she would never get comfortable with clothes that gave her any cleavage. She was a very good sport. We went through everything in the drawer including the Bikini. It was definitely not her age, but we both got a laugh out of it.

"Obviously not my color, but you should try it on. There's No way in hell I'll ever wear that again."

We exchanged outfits. I had pulled out the last pieces of clothing from the drawer, some light blue jeans and a simple dark blue Ralph Lauren polo as she handed me the bikini.

Susan's slowly changed, it was like this was her first time putting pants that went over her knees. She almost tripped. I put on the bikini and wowed myself. I guess it had been sometime since I had taken the time to admire myself. I looked awesome. I think I'd be really shy wearing this in public but it hugged my breasts and butt so nicely. It's definitely one of those pics that if you put it in Instagram you would get people from all around the world sending you vulgar messages about how they want to get with you. I turned around with a bug smile to show it off to Susan."

"What do you..."

She was taking her time to look at herself in the mirror. I didn't want to stop her. I couldn't really get a reaction from her. She was definitely spending more time looking at this outfit compared to the others. The tight light blue jeans fit her nicely, and her polo gave her this neat look that I never saw from her with her hair all messy and her T-shirt collars all stretched out. Her glasses kind of made her look like a geeky boy but in a cute way. I couldn't help myself.

"You look really great!"

She finally turned around. I never saw her look so proud. She lowered her head to look down and straighten out her belt, but it was really to hide her smile.

"You look like a dork..."

Her head raised as I said that.

"A very cute dork."

I gave her a sincere smile and she smiled back. Then I caught her eyes wondering all over my body. From my hips, to my belly, to my breasts. I think she was trying to drink me in.

"What do you think?"

Susan walked over to me... her eyes running down my body could have been kisses. It felt good. She was in her own world.

"Susan!"

She woke up.

"So what do you think?" I twirled around for her.

"she gave me a glance. It looks better on you than me."

We both laughed and then she took my hands and at down with me on the bed.

"But seriously Liz... thank you. I really needed something like this."

She held my hand like we were best friends. That broke my heart. I saw a tear run down her cheeks and i instinctively gave her a warm hug. I forgot I was still in my bikini! It's definitely a different experience giving a hug with clothes versus no clothes. She could feel my breasts press up against her arm as I gave her a big hug. I felt some tension from her at first. That was very normal for her. Then it slowly faded away, and she embraced the hug. Her head laid on my shoulder. It was a little awkward at first but then I should feel her breathing on my shoulder... I kind of started to enjoy it. Then she started planting little kisses on them... I was really enjoying it. I was just closing my eyes and enjoying her kisses. It felt like she was trying to taste my skin. She started kissing up my neck until I couldn't take it anymore. The silence was broken by a small moan from me. At that second she grabbed my head and kissed me. I let her...

"Oh my god honey... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

I didn't want her to freak out. It was a series of events that really just led to this. I tried to relax her.

"Susan Susan Susan!" It's okay, don't worry. It was a mistake I shouldn't have hugged you like this. I gave a nervous laugh. I hope she couldn't catch that. "I promise i won't do that again. It's my fault."

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Liz. You are just very beautiful and so kind to me. I hope you don't let my idiocy ruin your relationship with us."

I gave her a sincere smile. "Of course not. It was just a silly thing... it could have happened to anyone. Let's get ready for dinner! There's still so much to do."

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change. She was already dressed with her new clothes and she went downstairs to start and getting dinner prepared.

We finished making dinner ate it when Betty came home. Everything was normal.

Later that night I went back home kissed my mom goodnight and went to my bed. What had just happened? Part of me wanted to forget everything all together. What had just happened! I think what disturbed me was the fact I enjoyed it... what would have happened if she didn't stop and apologize? Whatever, it was better to leave these thoughts behind. They were family. I loved them very much.

Chiapet97
Chiapet97
33 Followers