Helping the Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth gets a little alone time with Betty.
11.2k words
4.5
14.9k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiapet97
Chiapet97
33 Followers

Coming back home from Iowa was definitely a relief. I enjoyed being back home with my mom... even if she had a boyfriend I didn't like very much and taking care of my neighbors and their son. At first nothing had changed too much since the incident a few weeks ago in the bedroom with me and Susan as far as our communication or routine. However she was dressing differently. She wore jeans now and either a simple tshirt or polo. She had definitely reinvented herself and bought new clothes. It did seem like she wanted to give me space though. Before she'd always want me around and unless I was with her she wouldn't ask for my company. She also kind of ignored looking at me... perhaps out of politeness or maybe she was a little embarrassed. However a few times I would catch her kind of staring at me I would pretend not to notice. This was the only time she would ever look at me and I wanted her to feel comfortable.

However from time to time I could hear some commotion from their closed room. I think that Betty and Susan were suffering from communication problems. They didn't yell or anything, and when they came out of their rooms they were perfectly normal.

One day Susan's mom had gone to the hospital. She lived all the way in Indiana and needed to visit and keep her company for the week. The week before her trip I did notice some sort of anger with Betty aimed at Susan. I tried to imagine what was going on. I felt like during a period like this she would be more sensitive to Susan with what was going on with her mother. Susan couldn't have told her anything about what happened with us... could she? After all, I wasn't getting any bad vibes from Betty.

Susan had left, and I was getting double pay because I was expected to basically be doing everything while Betty was at work. Greg, their son, was always a good calm boy. I try not to mention him in the story because it's definitely a different frame of mind. I gave Greg showers, vacuumed, folded clothes, worked on my homework some, and then showered and got ready to cook. I felt like a mom! The only thing different was I wasn't able to spend too much attention with Greg and I didn't have time to play with him at all. After my shower I wore my beautiful yellow sundress. It showed off my beauty legs and some slight cleavage. I almost felt like a beautiful wife making dinner for her son and husband. I baked some apple pie and was making spaghetti from scratch. I felt like an old fashioned mom with her dress and an apron waiting for her hubby to get back home with a smile. I felt very useful to this family and I was really happy to be helpful and part of it.

When Betty came back home from work i was just about finished.

"Wash your hands and face. Dinner is ready!" I heard the door close and Betty's suitcase fall on the couch.

I didn't hear her enter the kitchen but I heard her deep voice one foot behind me.

"Mmmm. That smells good. What are we having?"

She leaned in to whiff from behind my right shoulder. She was right against my back.

"We are having spaghetti in Alfredo sauce with chicken." I said with a joyful gleaming voice.

She savored the smell with her eyes closed. Her right hand grabbed the handle of the oven and she pushed her groin against my butt a little and put her left hand on my waist as she opened the oven to see the apple pie baking. I took it as she didn't want to disturb or move me out of whatever I was doing.

"Wow... wow... wow." I turned around to look at the tall lady looking at me. She was nodding her head. "You look absolutely gorgeous tonight."

I blushed. "Awww thank you."

As I started to bring the plates to the table she was openly checking me out as I walked from the kitchen the table back and forth with plates and utensils.

"You should be my wife." She smiled and winked. Oh jeeze she made me blush again.

"Maybe if you come home sooner and help me set the table."

Greg and Betty loved the food. It made me feel special. I would occasionally catch Betty looking at my cleavage. I just smiled when she saw that I caught her. Then I would blush. Shit... what else was I supposed to do? I was just trying to be polite. I found her attractive, but I was straight. It didn't help that I hadn't had sex in a long time. I needed to get out of this mindset. This was getting messed up. I liked working all day and having someone admiring me. It felt good. This was temporary thank god. There was definitely a Pandora's box that I needed to just get away from.

We watched a little TV until Greg fell asleep. Betty carried him to his room and came back stairs to find me getting ready to go home.

"Liz, would you like me to drive you home? It's the least I could do for dinner. I don't remember the last time I enjoyed it so much."

I was startled but I gave her a smile, "awww, thanks so much. I'm okay, I wouldn't want you to leave Greg all by himself."

Betty looked up the stairs to his room and looked back at me. "There's not much that can happen. He's fast asleep." She grabbed her keys and her jacket. "Let me drop you off. I insist."

She opened the door and I saw her outback suburu on the driveway. She went to my side and opened my door. She waited until I got in and closed the door. It was nice but a little weird. She never did that with Susan. She finally got to her side and started the engine and we drove off.

"Thank you so much for everything you do Liz. It means so much to us. I hope everything is going well at home. I mean you spend so much time with us I feel bad you don't spend it with your mom."

I looked at her with a smile. "I'm glad I can contribute. It really is the least I can do. You guys are like my second family. My mom has her boyfriend to take care of. So don't worry about anything. I just hope I can continue to see you guys everyday. After college I'm not sure what will happen. Thinks change so fast."

Betty gave a half smile as she starred at the road..." they do Liz... they sure do. But I'm glad to have the week with you. I was wondering if I could ask you a favor?"

I was amused and startled at the same time. I liked being acknowledged and feeling valued, yet in all our years she never asked for a favor with all the help she had given to me and my mother. I smiled and replied. "Anything."

"Well with all that you do, I really want this to be a week where we can enjoy together. As such I would really appreciate if you would let me take you out to dinner tomorrow to celebrate everything you do for us."

I felt so good with the acknowledgment and I blushed at her compliment. "Oh Betty! I would love that. Where are we going?"

Betty smiled confidently and I could see the dimples on her strong chin. "You don't worry about that right now. It's a sur-prize. I would like you to wear something very cute and nice. It will be dressy. You think you can do that for me?"

We were in my drive way now. I looked at her confidently, "yes, of course." I opened my door and said goodnight. I walked really fast through the house. "Hi mom!" Then I ran up to my room and opened up my closet. I had not gone out in a very long time. I went to one dinner with my mom and her boyfriend when I had come home from Iowa but that was the extent of my ventures. That night I figured out the dress I was wearing. I was so excited for my dinner with Betty.

The next day I had gone to Betty and Susan's house and got started on my chores. I had a few ways I was going to do my makeup... which heels would I wear... what color lingerie... what color jewelry?I finished my chores as fast as I could and basically spent the other half getting ready.

I showered and cleaned everything... with the razor. Then got my hair and nails done with Greg a couple blocks away. I came back and put my dress on. It was an emerald green evening dress with a high slit that showed off my right leg and really complimented my breasts by showing great cleavage. I figured my emerald earrings would go well with the dress. I really don't know why I spent more than 5 minutes choosing my lingerie but I figure just in case someone gets a peak that I don't look ridiculous. I chose a very sexy red bra and underwear.

As I was in the bedroom getting ready I heard the door open. "Hey Liz! I'm home! I got a baby sitter, give me 10 minutes to freshen up."

I looked in the mirror and really liked what I saw. Back in Iowa our dorms had HBO if you can believe it, and I remember late at night Katie Morgan would be on. I don't know why I thought about her... I don't look like an airhead but I guess I remember her Long blonde hair and her breasts, and I guess looking at the mirror I think I looked pretty good.

It had been 15 minutes and when I walked down stairs I could see Betty on the sofa watching tv with the babysitter. Everyone was looking at me... I tried to look at my feet and my heals so I wouldn't fall. I used this as an excuse to put my head down and hide my blushing. I had to wear heals. My date was 6 feet for crying out loud. With the heals I got from 5'4 to 5'7. Good enough.

Betty got up from the sofa and grinned. "Are you ready?" She extended her hand and I took it as she opened the front door and took me to the car. She opened my door as though I were a princess and closed it right behind me.

I was pretty excited for the rest of our car trip. It was definitely a long car drive though. I had lost track of where we were and I was getting a little anxious to where we were going. "What area are we going? Can I know?" Betty gave me an annoyed look and gave me a short reply. "We are going towards o'hare. They have some nice places to eat, dance and if we party too much we can grab a hotel." Hearing that gave me butterflies in my belly. I was starting to think that maybe this was more than just a date between friends.

When we reached the restaurants parking lot she had come to my side to let me out. As I got up, I could of sworn I felt a hand gently touch my butt. It couldn't have been... right. Maybe it was the door, or the wind, or maybe she had accidentally brushed on me. If not... this was definitely quite cheeky... I pushed it out of my mind.

Betty walked confidently into the restaurant as though she owned the place. Before the host could say anything Becky announced herself. "Reservations for Becky. Two."

The host hurly got the waiter to our tables with our menus. I felt very beautiful. I was definitely the jewel of the night as I could feel eyes on me. If those eyes could reflect back I would look like a diamond I thought.

Betty attentively started looking at me. "So how was your day today?"

I responded right back with a smile. "It was great and definitely getting better. Thank you for the invite I feel very special."

Betty gave a half smile and kind of changed her tone with me. "No problem babe. You look pretty fine tonight. I'm the one who's very lucky to have such company."

I thought to myself... "babe?" That was unordinary word from her vocabulary. She seemed a little more serious, and I could tell she seemed uneasy. I couldn't tell why, as she kept looking around. Maybe she felt uncomfortable being with someone as femme as me, or maybe she had something on her mind... I broke the ice.

"So how are things with you and Susan?" It seemed as though she ignored the question. She instead called to her waiter for two glasses of Pinot Noir. The waiter nodded and continued.

She finally replied after she put her napkin on her lap. "Everything is pretty hunky dory." I couldn't help but look side to side as to roll my eyes. She said it In such a rude and sarcastic way. "I'm sorry hun," she tried to compensate. "Things are fine. It just part of life. People grow apart. People change." The waiter poured the wine in her glass. She waited until the waiter finished before she took a good gulp. She waited until the waiter finished serving me and said. "You can leave the bottle." As he walked away, she continued her reply, " things have been dwindling down for many years... the sex..." she took another gulp of the wine. "Well the sex is gone... for sure. For the last 10 years we have been trying to be good parents for Greg but... you know." She tried to now brush off the conversation, "adult problems. Hopefully nothing you have to deal with." She winked. "Besides you are very pretty and attractive, I hope you cherish these years and fall in love with someone you are very attracted too."

I felt a little sad for her. She was very attractive in a masculine looking way. I had always known that intimacy had been lacking in there relationship ever since I had known them. I was always hoping it got better since I always tried to let them have their own space together. I guess I was very wrong. I could only imagine... I had been lonely ever since I went to college, and even after transferring from Iowa back home, I was very stressed out with school. Though the times I had random urges... they were very intense. I had to force such thoughts in the back of my head. I couldn't imagine how Betty had done that for so many years.

"Enough about me. How is your relationship life Liz? How's the boyfriend?" Betty dipped her bread in olive oil and chewed as she sought my attention.

"Well... it's been very dry. I broke up with my boyfriend when I went to Iowa. Not much of a relationship life sadly."

Betty looked in my eyes and gave me a half smile as she swallowed the piece of bread in her mouth. "So you are saying you haven't been with any boys or girls since high school?"

I simply nodded my head and looked at my lap.

"Can we play a game?" Betty asked as she gave what looked like a fake smile.

I looked up at her and smiled. I was glad we moved to other subjects. I wanted to have a good time with Betty tonight and I felt like we were definitely going down a depressive rabbit hole. "Yes definitely! Anything."

"Alright, but here are the rules of the game. The objective of the game is catch the other person in a lie. So we have to be honest. Whoever lies first owes the other any favor. Any favor... of their choice. Do you agree."

This sounded excited. I drank a nice gulp of wine to put me in the mood. It was time to escape our comfort zones. "Yes! Let's! I'm ready!"

"Remember... loser owes the other person ANY favor. Promise?"

I nodded my head as I took another drink of my wine. We refilled our glasses and started. At first they were silly ones. Then they were a little personal. Nonetheless it was getting fun. Our dinner had come out so we were able to bide time whenever we took bites. Soon we were getting a bit cheeky with one another.

Betty: My turn, "you hate your mom's boyfriend because you Miss your dad. That's why you don't stay with her all day."

Wow. She was kind of being a bitch. Fine, I'll play along. "I would say thats true. I do miss him. I don't like that she pays more attention to him than me. Alright my turn." I wanted to get to her buttons. Should I? "Your wife refuses sex with you and you are sexually frustrated."

Betty rolled her eyes. "Like that's a secret. Worst question of the night goes to Liz."

It was. Kw Betty's turn. "You've made out with another woman."

I giggled. "I'd bet you'd like that. No."

I took another bite from my pasta while thinking of my next question. Hmmm... I was a bit buzzed at this moment. But I really wanted to know... "I swear I will not judge you for answering this question. I promise. No judge..."

"Betty took another drink... shoot."

"Do you ever think of me... like in that way?"

Betty nodded acknowledging a pretty good question. She took sometime to think about it. I didn't know whether I would like either answer. Maybe that was a bad question.

"Do I have sexual thoughts about you? Do I want to have sex with you... she nodded. Yes. Very much."

I kind of blushed.

"Enough of this game. I want desert." Betty finished her last bite and wiped her mouth with her napkin while still chewing.

"But no one won the game. That's not fair."

Betty smiled and waved her index finger. No. There definitely was a winner. I just let you ask questions until I was satisfied.

"Wait... who won? What?"

Bettys smile grew bigger. "Oh come on. I know you sucked face with Susan a few weeks ago. "

My heart sank. Oh no. I was so embarrassed I kind of just looked at my lap. "I'm... so sorry."

Her face became more serious. "Don't worry about it. It's okay. It was the final nail in the coffin for me anyway. The woman has refused sex from me this whole time and then suddenly gets the urge. She put her napkin from her lap on to the table. Listen, it's not your fault. If anything I feel relieved." Betty put her hand up and waived to get the check. I wanted to make things right. I needed to do something. She seemed so in a hurry to do something. I had to calm her down. Talk to her. "But Betty. You haven't had dessert yet." She turned her head with a serious look. "Oh I'm getting dessert tonight. You can be sure of that. We have to go."

She signed the check, and grabbed my hand and we walked out fast. I was getting scared. "Betty,

Please calm down. You are scaring me." I almost tripped on my heals as we left the restaurant.

She didn't say one word. She opened my door. I got in and she closed it. She went inside and turned on the ignition. Oh god... what have I done. She is really mad. I never wanted to disappoint these two people I loved very much. We drove until we got to the farthest part of the restaurant's big parking lot. She stopped the car and turned it off. It was all happening so fast. She looked at me for what seemed an eternity. It was a serious look but I couldn't understand. Suddenly she kissed me. She kissed me with a purpose, and a hunger. She put her right hand on the back of my head to push my face into her more. I was paralyzed. She was a good kisser, it felt like she was trying to taste me. She asserted herself and pulled my chair back as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I let her, as I moaned into her mouth. It was a very long, passionate, wet kiss. Her left hand slowly moved up my leg into the slit of my dress and up it went without hesitation until she reached my panties. She gently wiggled my underwear aside and stopped kissing me to take a look. "You shaved your pussy for me. You definitely thought something was going to happen didn't you?" She rubbed my pussy torturing me with pleasure. I let out a moan of acknowledgment and she gave me a nice wet kiss again. "And you've been wet for sometime..." suddenly I felt her finger slide into me as I released a Yelp of pleasure. She was finger fucking me and I was making a lot of noise. She muffled my moaning with kisses until I started grinding my pussy on her finger. Then she inserted more fingers. She was dominating me as a woman. She pulled the left strap of my emerald green dress and pushed my bra down to show my hard nipples. I pushed my back out to display them proudly to her, as I gave her my best "fuck me face." She spared no hesitation and went after my naked breast like an animal. I couldn't take so much intense pleasure. I tried to grasp something... anything... all I could do was grab her silver thin hair with my hands as I encouraged her to gorge on my breast. I wanted to feed her. I wanted to be hers. Her fingers were picking up speed and she was now planting small bites on my breast. I could feel the intensity of the build up as my toes curled and my right heal fell from my foot. I think I screamed... a pain of pleasure... a release that had been inside me for quite sometime. I must have screamed my orgasm for at least a minute. I was in love with this woman. I looked at her with lust and gave her a sloppy kiss before she got off me and started to drive away.

The rest of the car ride was almost complete silence as the only noise was me fixing myself up. We got off the highway quite a way before reaching our town and I started to wonder where she was taking me. It didn't take long before we were driving into the parking lot of the Marriott.

Chiapet97
Chiapet97
33 Followers