Helping the Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was complete silence as it felt like Betty was dragging me from the car to the lobby. I felt like a child being dragged to the principals office. All I could hear was the echo of my heals as we marched through the parking lot. Betty seemed very serious and stern. Like she was late for a business meeting. We reached the lobby and she immediately gave her confirmation number and ID as the person behind the desk approached. She was wasting no time. She wanted to get into our room immediately. Their was silent intensity and passion burning inside Betty. You could feel it.

We went inside the elevator together. As the golden slabs closed right In front of us my heart sank. I was nervous... I wanted to know what Betty was thinking. We had had an amazing and intense time at dinner and in the car. I looked up at her tall frame. She was unmoving, just starring at the front of the elevator. I could feel my heart beat so fast, I thought I could hear it. The silence ended when we heard the ringing announcing our floor.

She was slow this time. She grabbed my hand and we walked, gently through the red carpet. I could smell the aroma of clean sheets and coffee. It set the tone of a calm smooth feeling.

We got to the room. She entered the key, and I heard the card click open the door. A soothing sound that made me feel like everything was going to be alright. She let me go into the room first. I went inside and explored the room. I turned on the lights all over the room the illuminate the stage. Betty was by the bathroom and the front door. I look at everything, the paintings, the wall paint, the beautiful curtains. It was definitely cozy and I was making myself comfortable. Suddenly the main lights of the room turned off. I was sitting on the love chair facing the bed and the bathroom. I could see a tall shadow come out of the bathroom. I could hear the sound of feet on the carpet until the slim tall figure reached the bed and I could see Betty's face. She was completely naked except for a strapon.

"Liz, I want you to come over here now and take off your dress."

I obeyed and came towards the bed. I was about to remove my heals until I heard her protest. "No. Don't take those off... I said your dress." She really wanted to see me hot. I slowly unzipped my dress, and let it fall to the red carpet. I walked over my emerald green dress with my heals in my red bra and underwear. I looked like a stripper. I was super sexy, and definitely shy. I had never dressed like this for anyone including myself. She drank my view in as I stood on the other side of the bed. She walked up next to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Get down and suck on this."

I got on my knees and stared at a long black silicon dildo in my face. Her harness was black leather and I could see a little bit of the other side of the dildo which seemed to be inside her. I put two hands on her dick and put my mouth around her tip. I stared at her with goo goo eyes as I worked my mouth on her tip. She gently touched my face and told me how beautiful I was and then turned her head up to the ceiling as she let out a grown. Her long hands pushed the back of my head to push more of my mouth down her shaft. The deeper and harder I went on her cock, the more I could see the other end was going further inside her and giving her pleasure. As she released waives and waives of pleasure I could almost taste her moans as my head went down her shaft and she released her noises of ecstasy. She was pushing my head deeper now and fucking my face. I tried to take as much as I could until she pushed my head one final time really deep down my throat as she orgasmed.

She took a few moments to recover and through a long pillow on the other side of the bed. She picked me up and tossed me so that my head hit the pillow. As I fell my legs were spread and arms landed on each side to absorb the mattress. She took this time and quickly got in between my legs and starting kissing me passionately. She traveled down my mouth to my neck, where she placed small bites, and then she removed my red bra and stared at my breasts for what seemed eternity. I felt cold. I wanted her body warmth. My nipples were getting very hard. As though she had been reading my thoughts, her warm mouth started feasting on my breasts. I don't remember ever moaning like I did while I was encouraging her to devour my breasts. She was so gentle and hungry at the same time. I took one hand and gently stroked her face and chin while my other was pushing her head against my breast. The slurping noises and sensitivity of my breasts couldn't handle it anymore. I came. I came very hard. I tried to shove my whole left breast in her mouth. I wanted her to consume me.

She did not relent. She was not finished with me at all. She removed my red underwear and easily shoved her cock inside me. At first it seemed she was angry. She shoved her cock really deep inside me and started ramming in me hard. Her facial expression was fierce... I wanted it. I gently placed both of my arms on her back with my palms pushing her inside me. Encouraging her as I kissed her muscles and her neck. I wrapped my legs around her and puckered my lips to invite hers. She was beginning to build rhythm. As we exchanged saliva we were becoming more and more passionate. "Fuck me Betty! Fuck me hard! I'm all yours!" She started pulling my hair and picking up speed. "You are all mine now!" I nodded my head. "Yes baby! Put it deeper! I need you!" I pressed my palms harder on her back inviting her to go deeper. I heard her grown like a lion. She started to suck hard on my chest and my neck, leaving hickies. Whenever our mouths met our lips and tongues danced. It was so intense I was about to black out. My nails were starting to scratch her back as I squealed silently at first and then... "OH MY GOD!!" I came so hard, the release was too much and she was still trying to finish. She went as fast and as deep as she could until she shoved her cock as far she could inside me and came. She released a huge groan... I let her finish and crawled to my side of the bed. My body was shaking. Within a couple of minutes I had passed out.

The next morning we dressed up and she got us coffees from the Starbucks in the lobby. We went back to the car all the way to her house. The babysitter which turned out to be a family member of hers left. I showered and met her at the breakfast room table where she had already dressed up and was ready for work. I didn't know what to say.

"Some crazy night. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." Betty said, as she broke the silence. I put my hand on top of hers. "I loved it."

She took my hand and signaled for me to sit. "There's definitely a lot that we need to talk about. But for now I want us to enjoy the week. Let's pretend like everything is normal. After all, we are still paying you. So just wash the clothes, take care of Greg, clean the house. Make us dinner... and desert... and dress in one of those cute sundresses you usually do..." she grinned. "So I can claim your body after we put Greg to sleep. How does that sound?"

I answered her with a smile.

"I still need to figure out what favor I want from you still. A lot... of thinking I still got to do."

I stared at her confused. What do you mean I thought last night was what you were thinking.

"Oh no hun. It was definitely a favor for you. You definitely still owe me one."

My imagination went everywhere. I couldn't imagine what she'd ask for...

——-

Susan had returned a day early. She was 5

Minutes from the house. Everything had gone okay with her mom. At this point she was more worried about Greg, Betty, and Elizabeth. After she left, she had heard very little from them since she had gone on her trip.

She parked right behind her wife's suburu. The bags can wait. I can't wait to take a nap. Susan thought to herself. She unlocked the door and saw Greg watching Shriek. What an obnoxious movie to walk in to. Greg was silently playing with his toys while watching the movie. The volume was all the way up and as she started lowering the volume she heard rumbling coming from upstairs. She immediately went up the stairs to see what was going on. She noticed her door was closed. As she opened the door she could hear the bed shaking hard. She could see her tall wife from behind kneeling on the firm bed as she was pulling on blonde hair. The figure with blonde hair stretched out with her ass in the air with two arms holding on to the headboard. She moved into the room as she could make out what was going on. Betty was pounding her lover Liz from behind mercilessly. Liz could hardly take it as she was grasping the headboard with her life and whimpering with her blonde sweaty hair being pulled by her lover. Betty squeezed hard on Liz's hips leaving red hand prints as her final stroke gave her an orgasm.

Susan's and Betty's eyes met...

To be continued...

Helping the Neighbors

Part 2

Coming back home from Iowa was definitely a relief. I enjoyed being back home with my mom... even if she had a boyfriend I didn't like very much and taking care of my neighbors and their son. At first nothing had changed too much since the incident a few weeks ago in the bedroom with me and Susan as far as our communication or routine. However she was dressing differently. She wore jeans now and either a simple tshirt or polo. She had definitely reinvented herself and bought new clothes. It did seem like she wanted to give me space though. Before she'd always want me around and unless I was with her she wouldn't ask for my company. She also kind of ignored looking at me... perhaps out of politeness or maybe she was a little embarrassed. However a few times I would catch her kind of staring at me I would pretend not to notice. This was the only time she would ever look at me and I wanted her to feel comfortable. However from time to time I could hear some commotion from their closed room. I think that Betty and Susan were suffering from communication problems. They didn't yell or anything, and when they came out of their rooms they were perfectly normal.

One day Susan's mom had gone to the hospital. She lived all the way in Indiana and needed to visit and keep her company for the week. The week before her trip I did notice some sort of anger with Betty aimed at Susan. I tried to imagine what was going on. I felt like during a period like this she would be more sensitive to Susan with what was going on with her mother. Susan couldn't have told her anything about what happened with us... could she? After all, I wasn't getting any bad vibes from Betty.

Susan had left, and I was getting double pay because I was expected to basically be doing everything while Betty was at work. Greg, their son, was always a good calm boy. I try not to mention him in the story because it's definitely a different frame of mind. I gave Greg showers, vacuumed, folded clothes, worked on my homework some, and then showered and got ready to cook. I felt like a mom! The only thing different was I wasn't able to spend too much attention with Greg and I didn't have time to play with him at all. After my shower I wore my beautiful yellow sundress. It showed off my beauty legs and some slight cleavage. I almost felt like a beautiful wife making dinner for her son and husband. I baked some apple pie and was making spaghetti from scratch. I felt like an old fashioned mom with her dress and an apron waiting for her hubby to get back home with a smile. I felt very useful to this family and I was really happy to be helpful and part of it.

When Betty came back home from work i was just about finished.

"Wash your hands and face. Dinner is ready!" I heard the door close and Betty's suitcase fall on the couch.

I didn't hear her enter the kitchen but I heard her deep voice one foot behind me.

"Mmmm. That smells good. What are we having?"

She leaned in to whiff from behind my right shoulder. She was right against my back.

"We are having spaghetti in Alfredo sauce with chicken." I said with a joyful gleaming voice.

She savored the smell with her eyes closed. Her right hand grabbed the handle of the oven and she pushed her groin against my butt a little and put her left hand on my waist as she opened the oven to see the apple pie baking. I took it as she didn't want to disturb or move me out of whatever I was doing.

"Wow... wow... wow." I turned around to look at the tall lady looking at me. She was nodding her head. "You look absolutely gorgeous tonight."

I blushed. "Awww thank you."

As I started to bring the plates to the table she was openly checking me out as I walked from the kitchen the table back and forth with plates and utensils.

"You should be my wife." She smiled and winked. Oh jeeze she made me blush again.

"Maybe if you come home sooner and help me set the table."

Greg and Betty loved the food. It made me feel special. I would occasionally catch Betty looking at my cleavage. I just smiled when she saw that I caught her. Then I would blush. Shit... what else was I supposed to do? I was just trying to be polite. I found her attractive, but I was straight. It didn't help that I hadn't had sex in a long time. I needed to get out of this mindset. This was getting messed up. I liked working all day and having someone admiring me. It felt good. This was temporary thank god. There was definitely a Pandora's box that I needed to just get away from.

We watched a little TV until Greg fell asleep. Betty carried him to his room and came back stairs to find me getting ready to go home.

"Liz, would you like me to drive you home? It's the least I could do for dinner. I don't remember the last time I enjoyed it so much."

I was startled but I gave her a smile, "awww, thanks so much. I'm okay, I wouldn't want you to leave Greg all by himself."

Betty looked up the stairs to his room and looked back at me. "There's not much that can happen. He's fast asleep." She grabbed her keys and her jacket. "Let me drop you off. I insist."

She opened the door and I saw her outback suburu on the driveway. She went to my side and opened my door. She waited until I got in and closed the door. It was nice but a little weird. She never did that with Susan. She finally got to her side and started the engine and we drove off.

"Thank you so much for everything you do Liz. It means so much to us. I hope everything is going well at home. I mean you spend so much time with us I feel bad you don't spend it with your mom."

I looked at her with a smile. "I'm glad I can contribute. It really is the least I can do. You guys are like my second family. My mom has her boyfriend to take care of. So don't worry about anything. I just hope I can continue to see you guys everyday. After college I'm not sure what will happen. Thinks change so fast."

Betty gave a half smile as she starred at the road..." they do Liz... they sure do. But I'm glad to have the week with you. I was wondering if I could ask you a favor?"

I was amused and startled at the same time. I liked being acknowledged and feeling valued, yet in all our years she never asked for a favor with all the help she had given to me and my mother. I smiled and replied. "Anything."

"Well with all that you do, I really want this to be a week where we can enjoy together. As such I would really appreciate if you would let me take you out to dinner tomorrow to celebrate everything you do for us."

I felt so good with the acknowledgment and I blushed at her compliment. "Oh Betty! I would love that. Where are we going?"

Betty smiled confidently and I could see the dimples on her strong chin. "You don't worry about that right now. It's a sur-prize. I would like you to wear something very cute and nice. It will be dressy. You think you can do that for me?"

We were in my drive way now. I looked at her confidently, "yes, of course." I opened my door and said goodnight. I walked really fast through the house. "Hi mom!" Then I ran up to my room and opened up my closet. I had not gone out in a very long time. I went to one dinner with my mom and her boyfriend when I had come home from Iowa but that was the extent of my ventures. That night I figured out the dress I was wearing. I was so excited for my dinner with Betty.

The next day I had gone to Betty and Susan's house and got started on my chores. I had a few ways I was going to do my makeup... which heels would I wear... what color lingerie... what color jewelry?I finished my chores as fast as I could and basically spent the other half getting ready.

I showered and cleaned everything... with the razor. Then got my hair and nails done with Greg a couple blocks away. I came back and put my dress on. It was an emerald green evening dress with a high slit that showed off my right leg and really complimented my breasts by showing great cleavage. I figured my emerald earrings would go well with the dress. I really don't know why I spent more than 5 minutes choosing my lingerie but I figure just in case someone gets a peak that I don't look ridiculous. I chose a very sexy red bra and underwear.

As I was in the bedroom getting ready I heard the door open. "Hey Liz! I'm home! I got a baby sitter, give me 10 minutes to freshen up."

I looked in the mirror and really liked what I saw. Back in Iowa our dorms had HBO if you can believe it, and I remember late at night Katie Morgan would be on. I don't know why I thought about her... I don't look like an airhead but I guess I remember her Long blonde hair and her breasts, and I guess looking at the mirror I think I looked pretty good.

It had been 15 minutes and when I walked down stairs I could see Betty on the sofa watching tv with the babysitter. Everyone was looking at me... I tried to look at my feet and my heals so I wouldn't fall. I used this as an excuse to put my head down and hide my blushing. I had to wear heals. My date was 6 feet for crying out loud. With the heals I got from 5'4 to 5'7. Good enough.

Betty got up from the sofa and grinned. "Are you ready?" She extended her hand and I took it as she opened the front door and took me to the car. She opened my door as though I were a princess and closed it right behind me.

I was pretty excited for the rest of our car trip. It was definitely a long car drive though. I had lost track of where we were and I was getting a little anxious to where we were going. "What area are we going? Can I know?" Betty gave me an annoyed look and gave me a short reply. "We are going towards o'hare. They have some nice places to eat, dance and if we party too much we can grab a hotel." Hearing that gave me butterflies in my belly. I was starting to think that maybe this was more than just a date between friends.

When we reached the restaurants parking lot she had come to my side to let me out. As I got up, I could of sworn I felt a hand gently touch my butt. It couldn't have been... right. Maybe it was the door, or the wind, or maybe she had accidentally brushed on me. If not... this was definitely quite cheeky... I pushed it out of my mind.

Betty walked confidently into the restaurant as though she owned the place. Before the host could say anything Becky announced herself. "Reservations for Becky. Two."

The host hurly got the waiter to our tables with our menus. I felt very beautiful. I was definitely the jewel of the night as I could feel eyes on me. If those eyes could reflect back I would look like a diamond I thought.

Betty attentively started looking at me. "So how was your day today?"

I responded right back with a smile. "It was great and definitely getting better. Thank you for the invite I feel very special."

Betty gave a half smile and kind of changed her tone with me. "No problem babe. You look pretty fine tonight. I'm the one who's very lucky to have such company."