Helping the Neighbors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought to myself... "babe?" That was unordinary word from her vocabulary. She seemed a little more serious, and I could tell she seemed uneasy. I couldn't tell why, as she kept looking around. Maybe she felt uncomfortable being with someone as femme as me, or maybe she had something on her mind... I broke the ice.

"So how are things with you and Susan?" It seemed as though she ignored the question. She instead called to her waiter for two glasses of Pinot Noir. The waiter nodded and continued.

She finally replied after she put her napkin on her lap. "Everything is pretty hunky dory." I couldn't help but look side to side as to roll my eyes. She said it In such a rude and sarcastic way. "I'm sorry hun," she tried to compensate. "Things are fine. It just part of life. People grow apart. People change." The waiter poured the wine in her glass. She waited until the waiter finished before she took a good gulp. She waited until the waiter finished serving me and said. "You can leave the bottle." As he walked away, she continued her reply, " things have been dwindling down for many years... the sex..." she took another gulp of the wine. "Well the sex is gone... for sure. For the last 10 years we have been trying to be good parents for Greg but... you know." She tried to now brush off the conversation, "adult problems. Hopefully nothing you have to deal with." She winked. "Besides you are very pretty and attractive, I hope you cherish these years and fall in love with someone you are very attracted too."

I felt a little sad for her. She was very attractive in a masculine looking way. I had always known that intimacy had been lacking in there relationship ever since I had known them. I was always hoping it got better since I always tried to let them have their own space together. I guess I was very wrong. I could only imagine... I had been lonely ever since I went to college, and even after transferring from Iowa back home, I was very stressed out with school. Though the times I had random urges... they were very intense. I had to force such thoughts in the back of my head. I couldn't imagine how Betty had done that for so many years.

"Enough about me. How is your relationship life Liz? How's the boyfriend?" Betty dipped her bread in olive oil and chewed as she sought my attention.

"Well... it's been very dry. I broke up with my boyfriend when I went to Iowa. Not much of a relationship life sadly."

Betty looked in my eyes and gave me a half smile as she swallowed the piece of bread in her mouth. "So you are saying you haven't been with any boys or girls since high school?"

I simply nodded my head and looked at my lap.

"Can we play a game?" Betty asked as she gave what looked like a fake smile.

I looked up at her and smiled. I was glad we moved to other subjects. I wanted to have a good time with Betty tonight and I felt like we were definitely going down a depressive rabbit hole. "Yes definitely! Anything."

"Alright, but here are the rules of the game. The objective of the game is catch the other person in a lie. So we have to be honest. Whoever lies first owes the other any favor. Any favor... of their choice. Do you agree."

This sounded excited. I drank a nice gulp of wine to put me in the mood. It was time to escape our comfort zones. "Yes! Let's! I'm ready!"

"Remember... loser owes the other person ANY favor. Promise?"

I nodded my head as I took another drink of my wine. We refilled our glasses and started. At first they were silly ones. Then they were a little personal. Nonetheless it was getting fun. Our dinner had come out so we were able to bide time whenever we took bites. Soon we were getting a bit cheeky with one another.

Betty: My turn, "you hate your mom's boyfriend because you Miss your dad. That's why you don't stay with her all day."

Wow. She was kind of being a bitch. Fine, I'll play along. "I would say thats true. I do miss him. I don't like that she pays more attention to him than me. Alright my turn." I wanted to get to her buttons. Should I? "Your wife refuses sex with you and you are sexually frustrated."

Betty rolled her eyes. "Like that's a secret. Worst question of the night goes to Liz."

It was. Kw Betty's turn. "You've made out with another woman."

I giggled. "I'd bet you'd like that. No."

I took another bite from my pasta while thinking of my next question. Hmmm... I was a bit buzzed at this moment. But I really wanted to know... "I swear I will not judge you for answering this question. I promise. No judge..."

"Betty took another drink... shoot."

"Do you ever think of me... like in that way?"

Betty nodded acknowledging a pretty good question. She took sometime to think about it. I didn't know whether I would like either answer. Maybe that was a bad question.

"Do I have sexual thoughts about you? Do I want to have sex with you... she nodded. Yes. Very much."

I kind of blushed.

"Enough of this game. I want desert." Betty finished her last bite and wiped her mouth with her napkin while still chewing.

"But no one won the game. That's not fair."

Betty smiled and waved her index finger. No. There definitely was a winner. I just let you ask questions until I was satisfied.

"Wait... who won? What?"

Bettys smile grew bigger. "Oh come on. I know you sucked face with Susan a few weeks ago. "

My heart sank. Oh no. I was so embarrassed I kind of just looked at my lap. "I'm... so sorry."

Her face became more serious. "Don't worry about it. It's okay. It was the final nail in the coffin for me anyway. The woman has refused sex from me this whole time and then suddenly gets the urge. She put her napkin from her lap on to the table. Listen, it's not your fault. If anything I feel relieved." Betty put her hand up and waived to get the check. I wanted to make things right. I needed to do something. She seemed so in a hurry to do something. I had to calm her down. Talk to her. "But Betty. You haven't had dessert yet." She turned her head with a serious look. "Oh I'm getting dessert tonight. You can be sure of that. We have to go."

She signed the check, and grabbed my hand and we walked out fast. I was getting scared. "Betty,

Please calm down. You are scaring me." I almost tripped on my heals as we left the restaurant.

She didn't say one word. She opened my door. I got in and she closed it. She went inside and turned on the ignition. Oh god... what have I done. She is really mad. I never wanted to disappoint these two people I loved very much. We drove until we got to the farthest part of the restaurant's big parking lot. She stopped the car and turned it off. It was all happening so fast. She looked at me for what seemed an eternity. It was a serious look but I couldn't understand. Suddenly she kissed me. She kissed me with a purpose, and a hunger. She put her right hand on the back of my head to push my face into her more. I was paralyzed. She was a good kisser, it felt like she was trying to taste me. She asserted herself and pulled my chair back as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I let her, as I moaned into her mouth. It was a very long, passionate, wet kiss. Her left hand slowly moved up my leg into the slit of my dress and up it went without hesitation until she reached my panties. She gently wiggled my underwear aside and stopped kissing me to take a look. "You shaved your pussy for me. You definitely thought something was going to happen didn't you?" She rubbed my pussy torturing me with pleasure. I let out a moan of acknowledgment and she gave me a nice wet kiss again. "And you've been wet for sometime..." suddenly I felt her finger slide into me as I released a Yelp of pleasure. She was finger fucking me and I was making a lot of noise. She muffled my moaning with kisses until I started grinding my pussy on her finger. Then she inserted more fingers. She was dominating me as a woman. She pulled the left strap of my emerald green dress and pushed my bra down to show my hard nipples. I pushed my back out to display them proudly to her, as I gave her my best "fuck me face." She spared no hesitation and went after my naked breast like an animal. I couldn't take so much intense pleasure. I tried to grasp something... anything... all I could do was grab her silver thin hair with my hands as I encouraged her to gorge on my breast. I wanted to feed her. I wanted to be hers. Her fingers were picking up speed and she was now planting small bites on my breast. I could feel the intensity of the build up as my toes curled and my right heal fell from my foot. I think I screamed... a pain of pleasure... a release that had been inside me for quite sometime. I must have screamed my orgasm for at least a minute. I was in love with this woman. I looked at her with lust and gave her a sloppy kiss before she got off me and started to drive away.

The rest of the car ride was almost complete silence as the only noise was me fixing myself up. We got off the highway quite a way before reaching our town and I started to wonder where she was taking me. It didn't take long before we were driving into the parking lot of the Marriott.

It was complete silence as it felt like Betty was dragging me from the car to the lobby. I felt like a child being dragged to the principals office. All I could hear was the echo of my heals as we marched through the parking lot. Betty seemed very serious and stern. Like she was late for a business meeting. We reached the lobby and she immediately gave her confirmation number and ID as the person behind the desk approached. She was wasting no time. She wanted to get into our room immediately. Their was silent intensity and passion burning inside Betty. You could feel it.

We went inside the elevator together. As the golden slabs closed right In front of us my heart sank. I was nervous... I wanted to know what Betty was thinking. We had had an amazing and intense time at dinner and in the car. I looked up at her tall frame. She was unmoving, just starring at the front of the elevator. I could feel my heart beat so fast, I thought I could hear it. The silence ended when we heard the ringing announcing our floor.

She was slow this time. She grabbed my hand and we walked, gently through the red carpet. I could smell the aroma of clean sheets and coffee. It set the tone of a calm smooth feeling.

We got to the room. She entered the key, and I heard the card click open the door. A soothing sound that made me feel like everything was going to be alright. She let me go into the room first. I went inside and explored the room. I turned on the lights all over the room the illuminate the stage. Betty was by the bathroom and the front door. I look at everything, the paintings, the wall paint, the beautiful curtains. It was definitely cozy and I was making myself comfortable. Suddenly the main lights of the room turned off. I was sitting on the love chair facing the bed and the bathroom. I could see a tall shadow come out of the bathroom. I could hear the sound of feet on the carpet until the slim tall figure reached the bed and I could see Betty's face. She was completely naked except for a strapon.

"Liz, I want you to come over here now and take off your dress."

I obeyed and came towards the bed. I was about to remove my heals until I heard her protest. "No. Don't take those off... I said your dress." She really wanted to see me hot. I slowly unzipped my dress, and let it fall to the red carpet. I walked over my emerald green dress with my heals in my red bra and underwear. I looked like a stripper. I was super sexy, and definitely shy. I had never dressed like this for anyone including myself. She drank my view in as I stood on the other side of the bed. She walked up next to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Get down and suck on this."

I got on my knees and stared at a long black silicon dildo in my face. Her harness was black leather and I could see a little bit of the other side of the dildo which seemed to be inside her. I put two hands on her dick and put my mouth around her tip. I stared at her with goo goo eyes as I worked my mouth on her tip. She gently touched my face and told me how beautiful I was and then turned her head up to the ceiling as she let out a grown. Her long hands pushed the back of my head to push more of my mouth down her shaft. The deeper and harder I went on her cock, the more I could see the other end was going further inside her and giving her pleasure. As she released waives and waives of pleasure I could almost taste her moans as my head went down her shaft and she released her noises of ecstasy. She was pushing my head deeper now and fucking my face. I tried to take as much as I could until she pushed my head one final time really deep down my throat as she orgasmed.

She took a few moments to recover and through a long pillow on the other side of the bed. She picked me up and tossed me so that my head hit the pillow. As I fell my legs were spread and arms landed on each side to absorb the mattress. She took this time and quickly got in between my legs and starting kissing me passionately. She traveled down my mouth to my neck, where she placed small bites, and then she removed my red bra and stared at my breasts for what seemed eternity. I felt cold. I wanted her body warmth. My nipples were getting very hard. As though she had been reading my thoughts, her warm mouth started feasting on my breasts. I don't remember ever moaning like I did while I was encouraging her to devour my breasts. She was so gentle and hungry at the same time. I took one hand and gently stroked her face and chin while my other was pushing her head against my breast. The slurping noises and sensitivity of my breasts couldn't handle it anymore. I came. I came very hard. I tried to shove my whole left breast in her mouth. I wanted her to consume me.

She did not relent. She was not finished with me at all. She removed my red underwear and easily shoved her cock inside me. At first it seemed she was angry. She shoved her cock really deep inside me and started ramming in me hard. Her facial expression was fierce... I wanted it. I gently placed both of my arms on her back with my palms pushing her inside me. Encouraging her as I kissed her muscles and her neck. I wrapped my legs around her and puckered my lips to invite hers. She was beginning to build rhythm. As we exchanged saliva we were becoming more and more passionate. "Fuck me Betty! Fuck me hard! I'm all yours!" She started pulling my hair and picking up speed. "You are all mine now!" I nodded my head. "Yes baby! Put it deeper! I need you!" I pressed my palms harder on her back inviting her to go deeper. I heard her grown like a lion. She started to suck hard on my chest and my neck, leaving hickies. Whenever our mouths met our lips and tongues danced. It was so intense I was about to black out. My nails were starting to scratch her back as I squealed silently at first and then... "OH MY GOD!!" I came so hard, the release was too much and she was still trying to finish. She went as fast and as deep as she could until she shoved her cock as far she could inside me and came. She released a huge groan... I let her finish and crawled to my side of the bed. My body was shaking. Within a couple of minutes I had passed out.

The next morning we dressed up and she got us coffees from the Starbucks in the lobby. We went back to the car all the way to her house. The babysitter which turned out to be a family member of hers left. I showered and met her at the breakfast room table where she had already dressed up and was ready for work. I didn't know what to say.

"Some crazy night. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." Betty said, as she broke the silence. I put my hand on top of hers. "I loved it."

She took my hand and signaled for me to sit. "There's definitely a lot that we need to talk about. But for now I want us to enjoy the week. Let's pretend like everything is normal. After all, we are still paying you. So just wash the clothes, take care of Greg, clean the house. Make us dinner... and desert... and dress in one of those cute sundresses you usually do..." she grinned. "So I can claim your body after we put Greg to sleep. How does that sound?"

I answered her with a smile.

"I still need to figure out what favor I want from you still. A lot... of thinking I still got to do."

I stared at her confused. What do you mean I thought last night was what you were thinking.

"Oh no hun. It was definitely a favor for you. You definitely still owe me one."

My imagination went everywhere. I couldn't imagine what she'd ask for...

——-

Susan had returned a day early. She was 5

Minutes from the house. Everything had gone okay with her mom. At this point she was more worried about Greg, Betty, and Elizabeth. After she left, she had heard very little from them since she had gone on her trip.

She parked right behind her wife's suburu. The bags can wait. I can't wait to take a nap. Susan thought to herself. She unlocked the door and saw Greg watching Shriek. What an obnoxious movie to walk in to. Greg was silently playing with his toys while watching the movie. The volume was all the way up and as she started lowering the volume she heard rumbling coming from upstairs. She immediately went up the stairs to see what was going on. She noticed her door was closed. As she opened the door she could hear the bed shaking hard. She could see her tall wife from behind kneeling on the firm bed as she was pulling on blonde hair. The figure with blonde hair stretched out with her ass in the air with two arms holding on to the headboard. She moved into the room as she could make out what was going on. Betty was pounding her lover Liz from behind mercilessly. Liz could hardly take it as she was grasping the headboard with her life and whimpering with her blonde sweaty hair being pulled by her lover. Betty squeezed hard on Liz's hips leaving red hand prints as her final stroke gave her an orgasm.

Susan's and Betty's eyes met...

To be continued...