Helping the Neighbors Pt. 03

Story Info
An ending and a new beginning…
2.3k words
4.36
3.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiapet97
Chiapet97
33 Followers

(Part three to the series. I'm sorry it's been sometime. I've incorporated real elements of my life and acquaintances. Because of that it took sometime to take in and make a story with those realties. I hope you enjoy.)

It had been a couple years since my experiences with Betty and Susan. I really had two different experiences with two wonderful ladies. I never did do anything with Susan after the first time. Betty however... was much more persistent. There are no better words to describe the next two weeks after the restaurant than a constant sex marathon. Betty just couldn't keep her hands off of me and was continuously looking for excuses to meet me. We went grocery shopping once, and after she took me to the back where the trucks parked and pulled my shirt down to suck on my breasts while she finger fucked me. That particular day I was not really in the mood, and I probably would have pushed her off, however I didn't want to create any suspicion on what was going on in my car. So I kept really still... hoping the lack of movements would keep me hidden. I even held Betty's head close to my breasts while she feasted on me so that she wasn't moving her head too much.

It was just a matter of time before I really started enjoying her and feeling ecstasy. This woman was a sexual dynamite. I never met anyone like her. I only made things worse when I wore anything nice. One time I was wearing this green sun dress that had yellow flowers. It really went well with my hair. It was a bit short, but at size 5'4 it was hard to find the right length in any dress. I would also describe it as "revealing." I didn't think about it too much as I was helping out in the concessions during a kids baseball game. I had not told Betty where I was but she so happened to see me at the concession stands with a bunch of other moms. It seemed like their sons were having a little league game and had stopped by to get some snacks. I really don't understand why Betty has to eye fucking me the whole time like that. It really made me shy and I hope none of the moms noticed.

About an hour later I heard a muffled voice in the back talking about a deliver. I close up with my "I'll be back in five minutes sign." I walk to the back and open the door in the stock room and all and behold. It's Betty with a dirty smirk in her face. Just forces herself into the stock room while grabbing my waist and pushing me until I feel the fridge behind me. She effortlessly picked me up and sat me on top of the freezer containing all the ice cream. Still holding my waist she assaulted my mouth like a wolf and kisses me very passionately. She's a good kisser. She pushed her tongue in my mouth and I must confess I was responding to her assault by sucking on her tongue. This only encouraged her. She pulled her pants down with haste. With everything happening so fast, there was a second where her erect strapon stood and I just stared at it. While I admired it, I could sense Betty's eyes scanning and taking in my body like a predator about to feast on its prey.

The next thing I know she brought her right hand towards her mouth and spat on it. She brought her hand back down to stroke her cock until it was glistening. She then stepped towards me and reached beneath my sundress pulling my panties aside. She was possessed. She spent little time and shoved her thick cock deep inside me. With her right hand controlling my hips and occasionally squeezing my ass she used her left hand to trap my hair into a bun and pull on it as she made out with me. She was in full control of my body and all I could do was moan in her mouth with pleasure as she was fucking me deep and without mercy. It probably took 20 minutes and after she left it probably took another 5 minutes just lying on the freezer to recover before I opened back up. I have to say there were a lot of little stories like those.

Though I really enjoyed my time with Betty there were a lot of things on my mind. Firstly, I wasn't gay. I might be bisexual maybe, but I still found men attractive and I definitely wanted a normal relationship with a man I could get married with and grow old with and have kids. It's weird to have thought about it like that. I think women often have the tendency to measure relationships like that even if they are just for fun. The thing is I think I felt Betty was taking this pretty seriously. It was apparent she was infatuated with me... both her and Susan.

By this time one would probably be wondering what was going on with that relationship. And you probably would have guessed right. It was not going good. In fact they had separated after that week in which Betty had taken me in the concessions stand. There were definitely times I felt like a home wrecker. However, I could definitely tell that both Betty and Susan had come from a generation where they had a small pool of people to openly couple with. They were definitely not meant for one another. Betty confessed in many words that she probably was never really that into Susan. She admitted that if she had the choice she would have liked to date and be with "femme" girls. Susan may have looked "okay" when she was younger but she never took care of herself and her style was not compatible with Betty's clean cut and masculine persona. On the other hand, back when Susan and I were in her room I could tell that simply helping her find that right outfit that she felt comfortable wearing was a chance for her to explore what kind of woman she was. Wearing the tie dye and cat shirts was her way of trying to be feminine and trying to compliment Betty. However that wasn't her, and I bet when she was younger that she wasn't able to have the opportunity to really discover herself. I had only seen her a couple times after our encounter but she had really changed how she looked. She had cut her hair short and always seemed to be wearing loose jeans with a polo shirt and sneakers. She looked boyish but more confident from all those years I had known her.

Needless to say, there was an argument with both Betty and Susan that I probably will never fully know about. Sometimes I could hear yelling and crying. Susan tried reaching out a couple times to me but I never picked up. I was basically doing the same with Betty as well. However, she was very persistent about meeting and reaching out with me. She made it clear that she didn't want me talking with Susan. She did seem kind of intimidating about it, but I mostly didn't reach out because I was still confused about the whole situation and how it happened. The whole thing was never my intention and of course I felt partially responsible for destroying a family. For the most part my stomach felt tight and it was stressful. It was not sexy or something I had enjoyed until Betty would swing by in someway and have her way with me. However, those were short filled moments, and that stress slowly came back after we were apart.

Things became more complicated that summer. Susan had moved out with her son without telling Betty. Betty was freaking out and having to deal with the house payments and arguments on the phone with Susan. At the same time my mom was diagnosed with early stage cancer. Basically, our communication ceased between Betty and I due to our realities taking a toll on our lives. My mom did get better. She had a great doctor and surgeon and they did a great job at detecting and extraction. As I went back to school my mom would call from time to time. She absolutely did not know about me and the neighbors. But she had mentioned Betty had sold the house and they had gone separate ways. She had asked my mom how I was doing. I felt a little bad, but at the same time I do think it was a weird situation. I'm not sure what Betty and I had. It was something but I'm not sure what. However, I was glad we all went on our own paths.

I've been on a rant and might have to continue the story later but I can at least let you know where this new story begins.

I had transferred schools to DePaul which was near Lincoln Park, Chicago. Three years had passed and I had chosen a different major and really invested my time into my school. Because I took the L around Chicago I would often refer to the DePaul area as the Fullerton area. It was definitely a needed change of life and atmosphere. It was very peaceful living there, getting my cup of coffee in the morning and just chilling until classes began. Falls were the best. You could hear the wind constantly blowing against the tall trees. This area had brick housing and buildings that I really thought complimented this area during the fall and winter. The leaves would swarm the streets as they would rustle and scatter in their yellow, orange and reds. You could hear the echoes through the streets as though Cicadas were waking up from their ten year slumber. The wind blowing through my blonde hair as I clenched close to my books as I would hurry to class to escape the chilling breeze. The smell of fall is the one thing I will Never forget. I could smell it everytime the wind blew through my long blonde hair. This had been my life for three years now and the thought that this calm life was about to end was becoming an increasing reality. I did not want this to end so soon. I had made really good friends and relationships with some really nice boys. These were almost friendly boyfriend girlfriend relationships. Though some of my boyfriends were cute I was still worried about complicating friendships. As such, my relationships just didn't have sex. I mean we would occasionally make out and sometimes they would play with boobs a little. But to me the close bonds I had with my friends was very important with me.

I think with the anxiety I felt compelled to make this life last a little bit longer. As such, I started looking into doing an undergrad degree. It was much more tedious of a task than I thought. I would say money was definitely the biggest issue. It was clear that I would need to save up for my tuition deposits for next year.

I am glad I started planning this early. Many students tend to do this thing last minute. I applied for jobs. Starbucks was always hiring but they always got crazy during the holidays. If I was going to work those hours anyway I needed a job that was going to pay more than minimum wage. This is actually where the next part of the story takes place.

I had found this job as a cashier at one of the Hobby stores in Evanston. It was pay $21 an hour! I really needed this job. It was also in a safe area. I wore a black pencil skirt. Short enough to be cute without looking like a tramp. My 6 inch heals with a navy blue top that complimented my cleavage. It really made my boobs look nice. I wore a black sports jacked on top of it to make me look older. Though I had gotten considerably older, my body had not gained weight. I was a product of good genes from my mother side. It did help that I found healthy food to be more delicious than junk food. I then did my eyes and makeup, as I was definitely interviewing with other pretty blonde girls from the rich Evanston area. They definitely had a better selection of clothes than I. So I really needed to make everything count. I actually did not know who would be doing my interview as I had been talking to what seemed to

Be a white heavy weight secretary. She sounded very joyful and kind on the phone. Her name was Michelle. She had really told me it was her and her fiancés business and that everyone on the team really treats each other as family. I really couldn't wait to do my interview. I couldn't mess this up.

When I had left the house I was treated to a nice cloudy day. It's one of those days you can feel the weather almost literally greet you and tell you you are going to have an amazing day.

In the train I looked out to window at the beautiful lake looking forward to commuting everyday to this job. When I got to the last stop, I had rushed out of the station. I followed the directions on my phone until I found the quaint hobby store. I walked in and froze.... It was like jolt of energy went through my mind. I saw Michelle... a redhead lady. She was short, a bit thick but she dressed nice and looked very pretty for her age. Right next to her was her fiancé....a old and familiar face.

To be continued...

(Sorry I rushed the ending. I might edit it later with more detail.)

Chiapet97
Chiapet97
33 Followers