Helping the New Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Chuck's been watching porn, and is horny.
1.7k words
4.54
8.9k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers

Dave opened my door and quickly stepped into my living room. He looked like a dork in his golf clothes, but I didn't care about that. He wouldn't be wearing them much longer. "Hey Daddy!" I said, laying on the couch in a schoolgirl outfit. Dave is straight, so he likes me as feminine as possible. He's married, but according to him, his wife rarely puts out so occasionally he sneaks away to see me. The fact that I have a dick doesn't bother him, because I let him do anything he wants. He loves to fuck me rough, like the studs fuck the actresses in the porn videos that he jerks off to, when he can't come see me.

"There's my naughty bitch!" He said, looking at me with a hungry gleam in his eye, and taking off his ridiculous outfit. "You ready to get fucked?"

"Oh hell yes!" I moaned, watching him undress. He's just what I like, hairy Dad bod, gray beard, with salt and pepper hair that is thinning a bit on top. I get up, walk over to him. "I can't wait for you to fuck me!" I whispered, grabbing his dick.

"Oh, you're gonna get it, slut." He said, grabbing my bottom and giving it a squeeze. "Get that hot ass in the bedroom."

"Yes Daddy!" I squealed as he slapped me on the ass. I walked to the bedroom, and jumped onto my bed, and moaned, "Please fuck me Daddy. I'm so horny! I want that big cock!" I stuck my ass in the air so he could see the plug in my pussy.

"Oh, you dirty bitch!" He said, grinning away. "Oh, you're gonna get fucked good, slut." He laid down on the bed, and I immediately started sucking on his balls.

"Damn, Daddy, you're so hard!" I said, then swallowed his cock.

"Yeah, bitch, suck that cock." He whispered, holding my head and thrusting deep in my mouth. His other hand groped my butt roughly, squeezing and slapping it while he brutally fucks my mouth, making me choke a little. I don't mind at all. I love letting horny guys like Dave take out all their sexual frustrations on me.

"Damn, Daddy, I love your cock!" I gasped, trying to catch my breath. "It's soooo big!"

"Well, slut, suck it a little more, then I'm gonna shove it up your sexy little ass."

"Mmmmm yes Daddy!" I squealed, then put him back in my mouth, sucking him slowly and worshipping his manhood.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Fuck yeah, slut. Damn that feels good!" He groaned, watching me.

"Are you ready to fuck me Daddy?" I asked, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Hell yes, give Daddy that sweet pussy, bitch." He replied. I assume the position, face down in the sheet, and ass up in the air. He got behind me, and slowly pulled my plug out, and replaced it with his cock.

"Oh yes Daddy!" I moaned, as he slid into my wet hole. "Oh fuck you feel so good!" He doesn't waste much time, and he quickly starts banging me with his fat cock. "Fuck, yeah, harder, Daddy!" I scream, "Oh fuck me!"

"Yeah, you dirty slut, you like that?" He snarls, slapping my ass.

"It feels ssssooooo good!"

"Oh shit, I love your hot ass!" He said, pumping away at me. "That's a good bitch, take that dick."

He pounds faster and faster, now breathing hard, his strong hands squeezing my waist, pulling me back on him. He rams away at me, and calls me dirty names, then spanks me hard, acting out his porn fantasies, while I take it and talk dirty back to him, just like the actresses do.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He moaned, then pulled out. Dave only plays safe. I rolled over, and he pulled off his condom, then shot his sperm all over my face.

"Mmmmm you came so good Daddy!" I moan, getting some of his cum on my finger and licking it off.

"You always make me cum good." He said.

"That's what I'm here for Daddy."

"Oh, you're such a good little slut!"

"Yes I am!"

He quickly left, his lust satisfied, so I got in the shower, jerked off and then went out on the porch with my one hitter and a rum and Coke. I was scrolling through my phone, when I heard Chuck's door open up.

"Hey." He said, standing there in just a pair of shorts.

"Oh, hi!" I replied, staring at his hairy chest.

"What are you up to tonight?"

"Not much. Had company earlier, now I'm just chilling."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, so what are you up to?"

"Just watching a movie."

"Oh, I see." I said, then picked up my pipe. "Want some?"

"Shit, why not." He replied, then came over and took a big hit, standing in front of me. His crotch was at eye level, and it looked like he was at least semi hard.

"So, what movie are you watching?"

"Oh, um, well, I can't remember the name."

"Uh, hu. Must be a good one." I giggled, then rubbed his bulge.

"Oh it is. Want to watch it with me?"

"Sure!" I replied, then followed him into his living room, where I saw a sexy redhead ramming a blondes ass with a strap on on his TV.

"Oh, this is a good one!" I said. "I love lesbians."

"You do?"

"Sure. I am bisexual you know."

He sat down on the couch, looking at me and grinning. "No I didn't know that."

"Oh yeah, I love cock, pussy, whatever." I replied, getting on my knees in front of him, pulling down his shorts and swallowing his rock hard cock.

"Oh yeah!" He whispered, as I took him down my throat. "Damn, that feels good." I let my mouth water, getting his cock all wet with spit, then slowly sucked him, while the girls moaned on the TV. After I sucked him for awhile, I went to his balls, licking them both, then sucking them.

"You like that?" I asked, noticing his moans.

"Oh, I love that!"

"I can tell!" I laughed, sucking them some more, then returning to his cock. This time, I went a little faster, bobbing my head up and down quickly, while working my tongue. His juices quickly filled my mouth, and his cock twitched and throbbed. I started using my hands, massaging his balls and the bottom of his shaft, while I sucked away.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He groaned. I went a little faster, and he rewarded my efforts by feeding me his delicious hot cum.

"Yummy!" I said looking up at him, savoring the taste of his sperm. "Thank you!"

"For what?" He asked, trying to catch his breath. "I should be thanking you!"

"For letting me suck your beautiful cock, and feeding me your cum."

"Damn." He said, trying to recuperate. "I've never met anyone who just loved sucking cock before. The women I've been with weren't really into it, and they definitely wouldn't swallow."

"Well, I'm a committed cocksucker. I love it."

"Shit." He said, laughing and shaking his head. "I've never heard anyone call themselves a cocksucker either. Usually that's an insult."

"Well, for me it's a badge of honor and a compliment."

He laughed again, then stood up and put on his shorts, then walked into the kitchen, grabbed two beers out of the fridge, handed me one then sat back down. "Can I ask you a question? It might be kind of personal."

"Oh my!" I replied. "Well, I suppose."

"What do you get out of it? I mean, you love giving me head, but I don't return the favor. I feel kind of selfish I guess. Shouldn't I make you cum or something?"

"So, do you want to suck me?" I asked, a little amazed.

"Oh, um, no, well, I don't know, um, I just feel like, um, kind of an asshole you know. Like I should get you off. I don't know. I'm not even sure I could do that. Um, not that I don't like you, but um...."

"Relax Chuck." I said with a laugh. "I don't want you to. I'm not even really into that."

"You're not?"

"No, not really. Not with men anyway. I'm a committed bottom bitch. Do you know what that means?"

"Uh, no."

"Well, probably the easiest way I can explain it is when I'm with a guy, I'm the submissive one, and I kind of play the girl's role. I suck his cock, and get fucked. I love letting a strong, masculine man have his way with me."

"So you like getting it in the ass?"

"Well, yeah!" I replied with a laugh. "Honey, I love getting fucked in the ass. Like I said, I'm a slutty little bottom bitch."

"Oh, um, ok. I didn't know how any of this worked or anything. I just feel kind of bad that you don't cum I guess."

"Oh, trust me, Chuck. I cum. I take very good care of myself. You just sit back and enjoy."

"Ok." He said, shaking his head and taking a drink. "I have to admit, I really do enjoy it. I've been missing out. And, it's sure nice having a neighbor that likes to, um suck dick."

"Chuck, I am an insatiable cocksucker. Anytime you want, just ask, and I will happily take care of you, anyway you want. You can fuck me too if you like."

"Oh, um, Damn!" He said, turning a little red. "Um, I'm not sure I could do that!"

"That's ok. Just letting you know the offers open. I'll dress like a girl if you'd like that better."

"Wow!" He said, looking amazed. "Really?"

"Of course. I'm already pretty girly, Chuck!" I said, giggling. "I'm not exactly a manly man in case you hadn't noticed."

"Oh, well, um...." He replied, looking awkward and squirming around.

"I'm a freak Chuck. Earlier today I was getting fucked by a married man while I wore a schoolgirl outfit. I love dressing sexy and being cute for a man, and I'll do anything, and I mean anything he wants. You can make me your personal sex slave if you want to."

"Damn!" He said, his mouth hanging open in amazement. "Yeah, I've definitely been missing out! Shit!"

"Like I told you before, lot's of horny straight guys like to use sluts like myself for easy sex. We are always in the mood, and we know how a man should be treated."

"You definitely do!" He said, then got up and grabbed two more beers.

Pussi
Pussi
69 Followers