Helping the New Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
Chuck gets a little more aggressive.
2.6k words
4.71
6.5k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussi
Pussi
71 Followers

I came back from my run, and saw Chuck doing something to his truck, looking hot as hell with no shirt on, his thick, hairy torso glistening with sweat, and his old jeans covered in grease. I stopped to admire him, and he caught me staring, and gave me a smile.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Oh, I was just out for a run." I replied. I was drenched in sweat myself, and wearing just a pair of running shorts.

"Fuck all that." He said with a chuckle.

"Oh, I don't enjoy it much. I just have to stay fit and sexy, you know."

"I guess." He said with a shrug, kind of eyeballing me.

"Well, I'm gonna go in the house, and get a drink." I said, giving him a wink. "You're more than welcome to join me." I turned and walked inside my house, leaving the door open. I was chugging a Gatorade when I saw him walk through the door.

"Close the door Chuck!" I suggested.

"Ok, um, I'm all dirty."

"I know, and it's so fucking hot!" I said, then got on my knees in front of him, and undid his jeans. I slid them down, and licked all over his soft cock. "Mmmmmmmm" I murmured, smelling his sweat. "Fuck I love that."

"Damn. My ex would've made me take a shower."

"Well, I am not your ex. I love the way a man smells." I replied, sucking on his sweaty balls, then putting his dick in my mouth.

"Shit." He whispered, as I took him down my throat. "Oh, yeah!"

"Fuck my throat Chuck."

"Huh?"

"You know, like they do to the girls in porn. Hold my head and fuck my throat. I love that."

"Oh yeah, ok." He said shyly. "That's always so hot."

"Well, do it to me." I said, then put him back in my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head, and gently pushed his dick down my throat. I grabbed his hips, and pushed him away a little, then pulled him back towards me hard and fast.

"Oh shit, that's hot!" He groaned, doing it a little harder. "Is that ok?"

"Mmmmmhhhhmmm!" I answered, with my mouth full of cock.

"Damn!" He moaned, now getting into it, and getting a little rougher. He got it really deep, and made me choke a little, then pulled it out.

"Oh no, don't stop! I'm alright!" I said, then swallowed him again. He really seemed to be enjoying it, because he fucked my throat like a pro after that, working his hips back and forth, making me take it all, then sliding it back out. He got a little rougher yet, going a little faster, and flooding my mouth with precum.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He groaned, then shot his big hot load down my throat. "Shit, that was awesome!" He remarked, then slid his dick out of my mouth.

"So, did you like that?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Hell yeah!" He replied with a goofy grin. "Fuck, I've got to sit down!" He laughed, plopping down on my couch, with his jeans still around his ankles.

I stood up and smiled, then sat down in my recliner across from him. "So, I take it you've never done that before?"

"Nah!" He replied, still grinning. "Well, not like that."

"Oh, well that's how you fuck a sluts throat." I said, still savoring the taste of his cock and cum.

"I like that!" He said with his goofy grin. "I've always thought it was hot in porn. So you like that?"

"Oh yeah, Chuck, I love that!" I said with a laugh. "To be honest, I probably love anything that your porn girls do."

"Damn, that's hot." He said, staring at me.

"I'll do anything they will do anyway. So, keep that in mind."

"Oh yeah!" He said, with his goofy grin.

Later that night, I got ready for a date with my friend Jason. Well, by date I mean we would be going to a club for a few drinks, then probably going back to his place for a wild fuck. I dressed in black fishnets, a little pair of shorts that didn't cover my ass very well, a pink mesh tank top and my black Doc Martens. I had just finished putting on a little make-up, when I heard Jason knock on the door.

"Hey, sexy!" I said when I opened it.

"Damn!" He replied, looking me over like a piece of meat. Of course I did the same. Jason is hot as fuck, and that night he was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off his pumped chest, and his muscular, tattooed arms filled the sleeves. His black hair was combed in a perfect pompadour, and the sides were freshly shaved. Black stubble covered his lean face, and his thick eight and a half inch cock was stuffed into a pair of tight jeans. I consider Jason to be out of my league, so I feel privileged to even be able to hang out with him, much less get fucked by such a stud. He likes me because I'm an obedient little pig, who will do anything he wants. I'll soon be writing a series about him as well.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yep!" I replied, stepping outside. We walked to his SUV, and I noticed Chuck looking at me with a strange look on his face.

"Everything alright with your neighbor?" Jason asked after we drove away.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, well, he was looking at you weird."

"Oh, he was?" I said, playing dumb.

"Yeah. Has he been giving you shit?"

"About what?"

"Well, you know about being queer, or the way that you look."

"Oh no! Not at all! He's cool."

"No, not at all!"

"Ok." Jason said, looking a little concerned. "If he's fucking with you, I'll be more than happy to set him straight."

"Awwww that's sweet!" I replied, genuinely touched by his protective attitude. Jason was a MMA fighter, and a boxer, and it made me feel good that he felt a little protective.

"Well, you know, I hate bigots and that shit."

"Oh, I do to, but really, Chuck's cool. Besides, I may act like a bitch, but I can handle myself if I need to."

"Oh yeah?" He asked, laughing.

"Sure." I answered. While I act fem and girly, I am pretty fit, and I've had a fair amount of self defense training. I was attacked by bashers in my younger days, and decided I would never be a victim again.

"That's good to know. But still, if he's fucking with you, just tell me. I didn't like the way he looked."

"He's not fucking with me!" I said again. "He's not a bigot or anything. Um, I've been sucking his dick."

"What?" Jason asked, so surprised he almost hit a curb. "No shit?"

"Yeah."

"How did that happen?"

"Well you know, he was drinking, and horny so I offered." I explained. "I hate to see a horny guy suffering, you know. I feel like I should relieve him."

"Oh I know!" Jason laughed. "Shit, that's hot!"

"Yeah, it is."

"So that's why he was staring! He was jealous!"

"What? He's not jealous!"

"Oh yeah he is! He saw you leaving with me, looking all hot, and he was hoping you'd blow him tonight!"

"No way. Besides, I blew him this afternoon."

"You are such a slut!" Jason laughed. "Has he fucked you yet?"

"No, he's not into that."

"Not yet." Jason said, smiling. "We should ask him to join us sometime!"

"Fuck, I wish I hadn't of told you!" I said. "He's just a horny straight guy that likes getting his dick sucked. He doesn't want a kinky gay threesome!"

"Not yet!" Jason said again, still smiling. I could tell he was scheming. Jason loved sharing me with other guys.

The next morning, an Uber dropped me off, and I stumbled into my house, then fell onto my bed. It had been a wild night, with lot's of booze, and later Jason had fucked me twice. I was hungover, sore, and fell asleep quickly. A few hours later, I woke up, and realized I wasn't getting back to sleep, so I got up and made a pot of coffee, then went out on my porch with my cup and my pipe. I sat down, took a big hit, then sipped my coffee, and hoped my head would stop pounding.

A little while later I saw Chuck's pickup pull in the driveway. He got out, saw me, and laughed. "Good afternoon!" He said cheerfully.

"Go fuck yourself!" I teased.

"Oh, wild night?"

"You might say that."

"Looks like you had fun though!" He said, with an amused grin. I'm sure I was quite the sight. I hadn't showered yet, and I knew my hair was probably sticking out everywhere and my make-up from the night before was smeared all over my eyes.

"Oh, yeah, I did." I replied. "Want some?" I asked, handing him my pipe.

"Yeah, why not." He shrugged, and took a big puff, then he sat down beside me.

"So, how was your night?" I asked.

"Just the usual. Hung out, drank some beer, you know. Pretty boring."

"Oh, ok." I replied, unsure of what to say, and wondering if Jason was right about him being a little jealous. "Well, I can make this afternoon a little fun for you." I said, giving him a wink.

"Oh yeah?"

"Sure." I said, smiling, then stood up and walked inside. He followed me in, and quickly took off his jeans, then sat down on the couch. I took my position between his legs, and started licking all over his soft cock, which quickly grew hard. "Yummy!" I said, looking up at him while I licked his purple head. I got his cock all wet with spit, then slowly stroked it while I sucked on his balls.

"Oh yeah!" He moaned, grabbing my hair.

"Fuck that is hot!" I said, licking his nuts. "I like having my hair pulled like that."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mmmmhmmmm. Get as rough as you want. Treat me like a whore, Daddy."

"Fuck!" He exclaimed, holding on to my hair. I stopped sucking his balls, and took his dick down my throat. He thrusted up a little, feeding me the whole thing. I choked for a second, but this time, he didn't stop. Instead, he grabbed the back of my head and held me down, so my nose was in his thick bush. He was definitely catching on, and figuring out how to use a slutty cocksucker like myself. Of course he seemed to watch a lot of porn, so he knew just what to do.

"Oh yeah, suck that dick." He whispered. Damn, he had really caught on, I thought to myself while I slurped on his meat. He was talking dirty now, and I loved it. My own dick was rock hard, and I was extremely turned on.

"Oh yeah, Daddy, make me your cocksucking little whore!" I said, then spat on his dick, and swallowed it again.

"Shit!" He groaned. "Damn, you always make me feel so good. Man, I love the way you suck my dick!"

"Mmmmmmmm!" I replied with a mouthful of throbbing cock. I sucked faster now, bobbing my head up and down, working my tongue, and playing with his balls. He had a handful of my hair in one hand, and had the other on the back of my head. Fuck, this was hot.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned, right before he drained his balls into my stomach. I kept sucking, until he asked me to stop, then I sucked just a little more, to make sure he was dry.

"So, how was that?" I asked, looking up at him with a grin.

"Damn, that was amazing." He answered, looking a little dazed. "I mean, it's always amazing, but fuck, that was really good."

"Yes it was. I really liked the way you took control of me."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mmmmmhhhhmmm. That's so fucking hot." I said, standing up.

"Must have been." He said, noticing my hard dick, which was sticking straight out of my shorts.

"It get me all excited." I replied with a giggle. "Sorry about that."

"What are you sorry for?"

"Oh, I don't know. I just didn't think you wanted to see that."

"Oh, hell, it's ok." He chuckled. "I kind of like that it got you that excited."

"Sucking dick always gets me excited, this is just probably the first time it was obvious."

"Oh, um, so, do you want to jerk off now, or whatever it is that you do?"

"Oh, I can wait for that!" I said with a dismissive hand gesture, then grabbed him a beer from the fridge.

"You don't have to." He said, accepting the beer. "I mean, um, if you want to right now, that would be ok."

"Really?"

"Yeah, sure. Um, I kind of want to watch if that's ok."

"Yeah, of course it's ok!" I said, a little shocked. I slipped off my shorts, and stood in front of him in my black thong.

"Those are kind of hot!" He said, looking at me.

"Thanks, that's all I wear. I love sexy undies." I replied, rubbing my hard cock through the thin material. "So, do you want me to sit beside you?"

"Sure."

I smiled, and sat down beside him, then slipped off my undies. I started slowly edging my dick, teasing myself, not wanting to cum fast. He sat beside me, holding his beer, and watching. "Oh fuck!" I moaned, pinching the head of my cock. "You have me so turned on right now, Chuck!"

"Damn, this is hot!" He said, grinning.

"Shit, I'm already about to cum! I don't want to yet!" I said, just barely stroking myself. I could already feel wetness dripping from my dick onto my hand. I rubbed one of my nipples, and went just a little faster.

"Want me to do anything?" He asked.

"Play with my nipple!" I moaned. He put a thick finger on my nipple, and gently rubbed it. "Harder!" I begged. "Grab the ring and pull on it. Twist it! Do it hard please!"

"Like this?" He asked, twisting my ring a little.

"Fuck yes!" I cried, feeling the sweet pain. My nipples were still sore from Jason abusing them the night before. Chuck pulled on it a little more, and that's all it took. "I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, then covered my stomach with my own hot, sticky jizz.

"Shit, that was hot!" Chuck remarked, sounding suprised.

"Yeah." I said, panting for breath, dizzy and weak. "Damn!" I giggled, trying to get myself together.

"So, do you always cum like that?"

"Oh yeah. I have really intense orgasms. If something is up my ass, it's even better."

"Oh, um, I see." He replied, looking a little confused again.

"Oh, you see huh?" I asked, giggling and standing up. "You haven't seen anything yet, honey. Getting fucked makes me loose control!"

"Oh!" He said, grinning stupidly again.

"Maybe next time, I'll get a dildo and fuck myself. Then you will see something."

"You like dildos?"

"I love dildos!" I said, standing up and putting my undies back on, then my shorts. "I am quite the little freak. I keep telling you that."

"Oh yeah."

"Whew!" I said, trying to get myself back together. My hangover had magically left after a good, strong dose of sperm, and I was ready for a drink.

Pussi
Pussi
71 Followers