Helpless Victim - Laura's Story #01

Story Info
Back to the beginning of a woman scorned.
1.5k words
3.79
758
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

To really know about Laura you have to go back to the beginning, and the first time she had her heart broken. At age twenty she studied to be a nurse, while her live in boyfriend was a chef at some fancy restaurant downtown. Brad. His name was Brad.

They lived together for two years and it seemed it would last forever. That is until Laura caught him in a uncompromising position. One night she was set to pick him up at the restaurant where she waited in her vehicle for some time. For five minutes she pounded on the horn and still there was no sign of him coming out.

Laura grew tired of waiting so she stepped inside to look for Brad and see how he was doing. Some noise in the back grabbed her attention leading Laura to investigate. She caught the sound of moaning and gasping between two people, coming from inside the men's bathroom. Laura opened the door, catching Brad with his pants down, fucking his fellow female coworker in the ass.

"What the fuck?" Laura shouted.

Brad turned around, struggling to get his pants back on. Laura left the area steaming mad while he tried so hard to explain himself.

"Laura," he said. "Laura wait."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Wait, I can explain."

"Explain what? Explain how your dick got inside that slut's ass?"

"She means nothing, I swear."

Laura got in her vehicle, locking the doors up to prevent Brad from getting inside. He pounded on the window, coming up with whatever excuse that popped into his head. Laura would have none of it.

"Laura, please," said Brad, "I love you. I love only you."

She started up her vehicle and drove off leaving him all by himself. With all her anger fueled up it was impossible to hold back any tears. Laura was so deeply hurt she pulled over and cried her eyes out.

"You son of a bitch!" She yelled. "You son of a bitch!"

Laura cried and screamed, ignoring the blaring sounds of car horns from behind her.

What Brad did was unforgivable and she would offer him no second chances. Laura would remind herself over the advice her father gave so many years ago. He told her, "don't keep the pain. Throw the pain right back at them." All she did was think about inflicting pain on Brad and how she would do it.

The following day Brad showed up at her place, where most of his things were piled up in one big garbage bag. Laura didn't even look at him in the eye when she opened the door.

"We need to talk," said Brad.

"No, we don't," said Laura. "Take your garbage and leave me alone."

"Why are you being this way?"

"Why am I being this way? My boyfriend of two years cheated on me and wants to know why I'm being this way? Are you kidding me?"

"She's just a coworker. She doesn't mean anything."

"You cheated on me with a whore and I want you to take your shit and go. I hope you and your whore are happy."

"You're throwing me out? Just like that?"

"Yeah, just like that. You're dead to me."

"I'm not leaving until you hear me out."

"I don't need to hear anything from you ever again. Now get the fuck out."

Laura picked up the garbage bag and threw it his way. Still, Brad wasn't going anywhere, leaving Laura with only one option.

"You need to calm down," said Brad, "take a breath and let's discuss this like adults. I'm not going anywhere until we work this out."

"Fine," said Laura, picking up her cell, "since you put it that way."

"What are you doing? Who are you calling?"

"I'm giving you a choice, you either leave here or I call the police."

Brad nearly laughed at her ultimatum he found foolish.

"Seriously?" He said. "You're gonna call the cops on me? For what, for cheating on you? You're ridiculous."

"You've been warned."

"Are you trying to scare me? Is that what you're doing?"

Laura dialed nine one one and placed her cell on speaker to allow Brad to hear every word. He was unprepared for what came next.

"Nine one one," said the operator, "what is your emergency?"

"Help me!" Laura screamed. "My boyfriend is hurting me; he's going to kill me!"

Brad was left completely stunned when Laura punched her own face.

"He's hitting me!" She screamed. "Please help!"

"Ma'am," said the operator, "please stay calm."

Laura punched her own nose, hard enough to make herself bleed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Brad asked.

"Why would you hit me? What did I ever do to you?"

Again Laura punched herself in the face three more times, splitting her own lip and seeing stars.

"He's going to kill me!" Laura screamed. "Please, don't! Don't hurt me!"

Laura dropped her phone, leaving the operator on line to hear and record every word.

"What are you doing?" Brad asked. "Laura stop!"

"Please, help me!" Laura cried, standing before the glass coffee table. "I'm bleeding! I'm bleeding!"

"You crazy bitch! Stop that!"

Laura dove onto the glass coffee table, shattering it to pieces.

"Are you fucking stupid?" Brad yelled, rushing to her aid.

Laura's arms were cut to shreds, leaving bloody puddles in her wake. Her face also received some cuts with glass pasted on by her own blood.

"No!" Laura screamed. "No! Don't touch me!"

"Stop it!" Brad shouted, getting blood on his hands and clothes. "You crazy bitch! You want to die?"

"Stay away!"

Laura got back on her feet, leaving a trail of blood and bloody hand prints on the walls. Despite feeling dazed she was able to make it towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Brad asked, following her.

The only thing Laura did in the bathroom was smash her face against the mirror. Her face was painted in blood and decorated with glass shards. Again Brad came to her aid but she refused any help.

"Help me, please!" Laura screamed. "He's going to kill me!"

"Stop this now!" Brad shouted.

"No! Don't do this!"

"Where are you going now?"

"He's got a knife! He's got a knife!"

"What?"

Laura headed for the kitchen, pulling out a large chef's knife from the drawer.

"He's got a knife!" She screamed, planting the blade to her throat.

"No, no, no!" Brad shouted. "Please, stop. Please, calm down. I'm sorry I hurt you. Let's talk about it."

"Stay away from me!"

"Laura, sweetie, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry for what I did, and I promise it won't happen again. I love only you. Just you. So, please stop."

Brad thought he got through to her until she resumed her cries for help.

"He's going to kill me! Somebody help me!"

"I said stop, damn it! Stop this bullshit!"

Laura got distracted by pounding sounds on her door. Brad made an attempt to take the knife from her hands, but unfortunately for him she had a strong grip over it.

"Police! Open up!"

"Hurry!" Laura continued screaming. "He's going to kill me!"

"Laura, stop this now!" Brad shouted. "Give me that fucking knife!"

While they both struggled with the knife the door got kicked wide open. The lone police officer stepped inside with his firearm already out, aiming directly in Brad's way. Laura fell to the floor, leaving Brad in sole possession of the knife.

"Put the knife down!" The officer shouted.

"No, wait," said Brad.

"Put the knife down now!"

"This is all a mistake. I didn't do this."

"I said put it down!"

"Listen to me."

"Last warning! Put it down now!"

"I didn't do anything."

Brad slipped on the blood, heading straight towards the police officer who assumed he was coming after him. He was left with no choice but to fire two shots into Brad's chest. Brad let out one last gasp before hitting the floor face first. The police officer kicked the knife away and checked for a pulse. There was none he could find. Quickly, he rushed towards Laura's aid, seeing the bloody mess he assumed caused by Brad. He called for an ambulance on his walkie talkie and stayed by her side until the paramedics arrived.

"You're gonna be all right," the police officer assured her.

Laura laid on the floor, whispering something the officer couldn't make out. Again he assured her she was going to pull through and being in good hands. She played the part of a helpless victim to perfection.

While recovering from the hospital, Laura gave her statement to the police, telling them how dangerous Brad was and how he wanted to kill her after breaking up with him. His coworkers at the restaurant had stated he had a bit of a temper, but they never thought he would go this far. After getting statements from neighbors and the recordings of the incident, the police considered this case closed.

The police officer who saved Laura's life became a hero and an overnight sensation. Laura's cuts and bruises would soon heal and she was back to resuming her life as if nothing happened.

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers