All Comments on 'Hen Night Captive'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story

I love how there's always someone commenting about the police... Seems they write these comments after their refractory period and the shame of what turns them on sets in. Anyways, fun story. Please write some more.

robert0000robert0000over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: And then he went to hospital

Unless the male character has suddenly overcome his shame about being dressed up, let alone being taken, then I doubt he’d want to relive it in court. I think he’d also realise that it would be his word against those of half a dozen women.

If there were to be a sequel at all I think he would submit to becoming the narrator’s boyfriend, either because of blackmail or Stockholm syndrome, and would end up going to the hen’s wedding. The reunion would no doubt cause him to become one of the girls again, only this time he would slowly admit to himself and them that he loved it.

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
loved it

Strange scenario, but I guess, that's what they do now.

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 5 years ago
Submission is Beautiful!

His reluctance and subsequent acquiescence are beautiful.

Very arousing tale.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Send them all to jail. You are talking reluctance and non-con.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
197 Followers
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...