Hen Weekend

Story Info
Standalone story as suggested by one of my readers.
2k words
4.3
6.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was the sort of everyday girl that was very different to her group of friends, but that was what made it fun. They all liked different things so they would each take it in turn to choose something to their own taste when it came to deciding what to do on their next outing. When it came to arranging Maria's hen party the task came down to Becca, Maria's friend that she had known for the longest.

Becca was the person that chose a trip to the body piercers where they all got their ears pierced. Maria and all of the other girls had their second holes pierced but Becca had conch piercing done on each ear as she had already run out of space around the rim of her ear. All of the girls kept their additions from that outing, apart from Maria, much to the irk of all of the others.

Becca had a special plan to make it a Hen Party that they would all remember.

She had done all of the planning for them, which ended up being a group of twelve women of all ages from Maria being the youngest at 25, to her mother more than twice her age heading off to Dublin for a weekend.

They headed to Cardiff airport on Friday, for an early afternoon flight to Dublin. The hen party all wore special t-shirts with the bride's face on them and the unfortunate bride wearing a horrible wedding dress that Becca had picked up in a charity shop.

They checked in to their hotel and all got showered and changed for an evening meal and then the night out, well all got changed except Maria, she had to wear the wedding dress all weekend otherwise she'd have a forfeit.

Maria had managed to last the whole night in her wedding dress but by the end of the night it wasn't looking quite so white with the bottom of it looking rather dirty.

When it came to getting up and dressed Maria really didn't want to wear the dirty smelly dress again, but she also knew that she really didn't want any forfeit that Becca might have come up with.

When they met for breakfast, Becca went through their itinerary for the day. First up was breakfast, then they were all going to a local spa to have a relaxing massage and have their nails done.

After that they were all booked in for a meal at a restaurant in the city centre.

During the meal some of the hen party would disappear and then come back 10 minutes later, and then another would disappear. After everyone, apart from Maria, had managed to sneak off without Maria noticing it was then time to let their secret out of the bag.

Becca made an announcement once they had all finished their Meal, "Maria, I wanted to do something special and something for us all to have a reminder of this weekend. So I came up with an initial idea and discussed it with your mother and we then came up with a plan. Everyone agreed, although some I have to admit needed more encouragement than others."

They all gathered outside the restaurant and put a blindfold on the bride, as they led her next door she could smell that she was somewhere clean.

"Hi again Tracey, this is the bride-to-be," Becca said to the piercing lady.

"OK, if you can lead her to the back room it's all set up and ready," Tracey said.

Becca led Maria into the back room and sat her on a chair and took off her blindfold. As Maria looked around she could see that she was in a chair in a Body Piercing shop.

Maria said, "What the hell?"

Becca replied, "I had an idea that everyone had a piercing and then discussed it with your mother and worked on what piercing everyone would be willing to have. To show you how important you are to us, your mother suggested that we all had something special pierced."

As the rest of the hen party piled into the room, Becca said, "Time to show her ladies."

One by one they each lifted their tops and showed that they had their nipples pierced, some with barbells and others with rings. The realisation then kicked in that she was going to have to have hers pierced to match them all, well all except Becca as she already had hers pierced horizontally so hers are now pierced vertically too.

As she looked at her mother she asked, "Even you?"

Her mother replied, "Yes, even me," and lifted her top to show that she had her nipples pierced but they were much thicker rings than the others.

Maria took a deep breath in and said, "Ok let's do this, but on the condition that I am allowed to wear a clean dress afterwards as I don't want this dirty dress near my new piercings."

Becca said, "We had thought of that in advance and I have another outfit for you to wear after this."

As Maria sat there nervously waiting, the rest of the Hen party left the piercing room to wait outside, leaving just her mother and Becca in the room to support her.

Thankfully Maria didn't look as Tracey, the body piercer, approached her nipple with a much thicker needle than the rest of the party had used on them.

As the thick needle cut through her sensitive left nipple Maria let out a scream.

Tracey then moved across to pierce her right nipple with the same size needle and Maria squeezed her mothers hand tight waiting for the same pain. As the needle entered her nipple Maria screamed and passed out.

Whilst she had passed out they lay her down and raised her feet to help her regain consciousness, Tracey then put in Maria's special jewellery.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" Maria's mother asked.

"I'm ok, a little light headed and my nipples are really stinging," Maria replied.

"I'm really proud of you," Maria's mother said.

Becca said, "Me too, here are your clothes to wear. Remember the forfeit still stands, you have to wear what we have selected or you'll find yourself back in that chair."

As Maria took the t-shirt off Becca she turned it around and saw it was a tight t-shirt that would show her piercings saying, "I came to Dublin for my hen party and all I got were these lousy piercings," with two arrows pointing at her nipples.

"I can't wear that, everyone will know I have my nipples pierced!" Maria said.

"Well if you look at your nipples they are kinda going to know anyway," Becca replied.

As Maria looked down she could see that she had rings that were the same thickness as her mothers. But that wasn't it all, Maria's thick rings were through thick tunnels that had been inserted into her nipples.

Maria started to cry and said, "Why have you done this to me?"

Her mother said, "Well I wanted a special bond with you so our nipple rings are the same size."

"And the rest of us wanted to make sure that you couldn't remove your piercings this time, so you now have eyelets then when they are pushed together close permanently. I'm so jealous of your nipples, they look amazing, I'll have to get mine like yours someday," Becca said in a bid to try to cheer Maria up.

"Do it now, then if you like them that much!" Maria snapped back.

"Would you cheer up if I did?" Becca replied.

"It might help a bit," Maria replied.

"Let's get Tracey back in and we can get back on with the Hen Party, the others are in the waiting room ready to head back and enjoy the rest of this weekend," Maria's mother said in a stern voice.

"OK deal," Maria said.

Maria's mother went back out of the room to send Tracey back in and go and speak to the other ladies to explain that Maria and Becca will be a little while longer.

Becca looked at Maria, who wasn't as upset now, and said, "After all, it's not like you can change your nipples Maria, so I think you are getting a good deal."

Tracey returned back to the room on her own and said to Maria, "I can't re-pierced Becca's nipples the larger thickness as they had already been pierced vertically earlier and cannot have anything else done to them, especially as extreme as a piercing that thick."

Maria was annoyed at that, but understood, "Well how about something else extreme then like her clit!"

"Her clit hood you mean?" Tracey asked.

Maria replied, "Yeah, can she have one of those today?"

Becca interrupted, "Ummm, sorry to surprise you, but I already have one of those."

Maria said, "What! You never said anything about that."

Becca blushed a little and replied, "I have quite a few down there."

Tracey then asked, "Do you have your clit pierced then?"

"No, not my actual clit," Becca replied.

"There we go, Becca can have that done today then," Maria said, now with a little evil smile.

Tracey said, "She may not have the anatomy suitable for it. Becca, if you can sit back in the seat and lift your skirt and take off your underwear we'll have a look."

Maria got up and Becca then lifted her skirt and sat in the chair.

"I wasn't wearing any underwear as I like to feel my rings swinging freely and jangling," Becca said shyly.

"Bloody hell what have you had done down there altogether," Maria said as she heard jewellery jangling together.

Becca had to think for a bit, then took a deep breath and said, "Well I started with a vertical hood piercing, and then it all moved on from there. The outer labia were next and they were a little painful and took ages to heal, and had them done two pairs at a time. Then the inner labia, which were also done two pairs at a time, but with thicker needles, the same size as in your nipples. I think that's about it, eight in my outer labia, eight in my inner labia and one in my hood."

"And soon to be one in your clit," Maria said.

Tracey said, "Well if you aren't suitable there is still the fourchette as that wasn't on your list. If you can relax, I'll check out whether I can pierce your clit."

As Becca lay there with her legs spread wide open, Maria dared to have a look at her chief bridesmaid's pussy.

"Wow no wonder I've been hearing a jangling noise, I thought it was your bangles. Do any of the other girls know that you have all those piercings?" Maria asked.

"No, just you. I didn't expect you to know about them and I certainly didn't intend on you seeing my more personal piercings," Becca said.

"Whatever makes you happy," Maria replied.

"Well the good news is that I can pierce your clit," Tracey said as she clamped Becca's clit.

"Oh fuck that feels good," Becca screamed.

Tracey asked, "Are you Ready?"

Before she could answer Tracey pushed the needle through her clit.

"Fuuuck," Becca screamed as an orgasm tore through her body.

"I should have had one of those," Maria joked.

"Well I can always swap places with you," Becca said breathlessly.

"No thanks, not before my wedding as I'll be wanting to have some fun on my honeymoon. I'm still annoyed that thanks to you and the others, my nipples will be very visible in my bikini on the beach," Maria replied.

As Becca stood up and regained her composure, and said, "I think we've all had a hen party to remember, now let's get back to the others."

They both left the piercing room and rejoined the other ladies and off they all went to enjoy the rest of the Hen weekend.