Tres Completa

Story Info
Stand-alone fantasy piercing story.
3.7k words
4.77
8.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fantasy piercing story, all consentual. If piercings arent your thing please find another story.

Well, where to start...

Whilst on holiday with my husband in Mexico we were at the pool bar and chatting to a barman called Lorenzo. He was a really sweet, polite and very nice guy so we got on really well. Whilst chatting to him he asked "where are you from?"

"Indiana," I replied.

"I have a brother who works in Indiana in a place called Terre Haute."

"No way, that's where I'm from, so where does he work?"

"He works as a body piercer in a studio called Poke Some Holes, if you ever wanted anything, go and see him and tell him I sent you and he'll give you some discount," Lorenzo replied.

I guess he might have noticed an outline of a barbell in my nipple through my swimsuit, one of my three current piercings other than my lobes that my husband truly loves.

Well whilst I was on holiday I had read that getting your tragus pierced is one of the accupuncture spots to help with weight loss. I was thinking of getting that pierced when I got back home, even better if I can get a discount!

So I said to Lorenzo "I'll check him out when I get home as I want a piercing, is there anything I can take to him as a treat from Mexico?"

"He loves a mexican candy called Pulparindo and you can't get that in the US, if you take him some he'd really appreciate it," Lorenzo replied.

After my two weeks vacation was over I headed to the airport and picked up some Pulparindo in the departure stores and headed back home.

About a week after I arrived home, I told my husband that I just have to pop out to do some shopping. I didn't tell him where I was going as I know how much he loves surprises, and most of all he loves piercings.

I called into Poke Some Holes and spoke to a very heavily pierced girl working the front desk and asked "Is Ignacio around, I have a gift for him?

"I'll go get him now, he's not got an appointment for another hour," she replied.

She then returned with someone who looked identical to Lorenzo who introduced himself as "Iggy".

"I have just come back from vacation and met your brother who said that you would love some of this," and presented him with a box of his favourite candy.

He was so happy and tried to thank me but explained, "my english isn't as good as my brothers."

I said "It's totally fine, I understand, Lorenzo said that I should come and see you as I wanted an ear piercing."

Iggy said "sure chica, what would you like? You pay one and always get two free."

Well as I only kinda wanted the tragus, but also my husband was mentioning about all the women having two rings pierced at the top of their ears and how amazing it looks. I agree it does look good but I had the top done before and it never healed, but thought maybe this time it might be different and hey it's free.

I asked Iggy "Please can I have my left tragus and 2 piercings at the top of my ear, all with little hoops."

"Sure thing chica," he replied and led me into the piercing room at the back of the studio.

He very quickly pierced my tragus first, and then moved on to the dreaded top of my ear. Surprisingly they were very quick and only a little bit of pain, which gave me confidence in Iggys handy work. He handed me a mirror to see my new ear additions and said "Tres completa chica."

There they were 3 little cute sparkly titanium rings, I said "please can you change my nose stud to a matching ring?"

A little over 30 minutes since meeting him I was back outside the studio with 3 stunning little shiny silver rings with clear crystals in my ear and a matching ring in my nose.

I quickly rushed back home to see my husband and show him my little surprise for him, and he instantly saw the nose ring and loved it as he always wanted me to change it to a ring. He knew that I was thinking about getting the tragus pierced but his face lit up and his trousers bulged when he saw my ear.

He said "That is the best surprise, it looks very sexy," and took me by the hand and led me upstairs. He was so turned on it was amazing and he was very careful not to bash my sore red and very sexy ear.

A couple of weeks later and my ear was healing really well, so much so that I could sleep on it without pain and had even caught the top ones a couple of times with a hair brush but they were still healing well. My husband came home from work and said "I have to go away next week to work for a month," he has to do this from time-to-time but thankfully this time it was only a month.

About two weeks after he went awat for work, I thought what can I do to give him a lovely surprise when he returns as he will have had a horrible and stressful time. As my ear piercings were causing me no trouble at all I thought maybe I should get another piercing, one that he would really love and that would be a big surprise for him.

Off I went to Poke Some Holes and met Iggy and showed him how well my ear was healing, and said "I am here for another piercing, this time the tongue."

He said "just tongue?"

"Yes, just the middle," I replied.

I went back with him to the piercing room and he gave me a cup of mouthwash to use.

He said " Up the middle, thick or thin?"

I guessed he meant the thick or thin bit of my tongue so I replied "Thick please," as that is further back.

I sat in the chair all ready and he spent some time marking and flipping my tongue up and down to check underneath and said "Freeze spray chica?"

I replied "Yes please, I'd rather not feel it."

He clamped my tongue and sprayed it until it was numb, I closed my eyes as I didn't want to see what was happening and as I couldn't feel it I thought it would be really easy. I felt him manipulating my tongue a bit and then released the clamp and then felt him clamp again, I thought he was just changing the position slightly and then felt some more manipulation but no pain. Iggy then said "Dos," at which point I thought, hey that is spanish for two and before it really registered I felt the clamp and then he said "Tres, completa."

He said "there you go, very brave chica," I was still in a bit of shock, not only did it not really hurt, although my throat feels a little sore, but I only wanted 1 and now had 3.

He offered me a mirror if I wanted to look at the new piercings, I said with a now massive lisp "No, it's fine I'll look when I get home," and gave him a huge tip.

He said "come back in 2/3 weeks to change barbells."

By the time I got home my tongue was now throbbing so I quickly got some ice from the freezer and started sucking on it. With 3 barbells in my mouth it didn't seem like there was much room for the ice, the balls seemed really big on the barbells.

I guessed it was just because I wasn't used to it yet. I had thought about maybe taking two of the barbells out, but didn't want to even think about touching it for a couple of days. I could then work out which one was in the best position and leave that one in.

The next day I got up and had a really sore throat and went to brush my teeth. When I opened my mouth for the first time I was shocked at what I saw in the mirror. I saw not only did I have 3 barbells placed in a line in the middle of my tongue, but that they were also very thick barbells. They looked thicker than my nipple barbell and that was at 8 gauge. After the initial shock I looked at it proudly and said to myself "Fuck yeah, I did that," and was really proud of myself.

When it comes to changing the barbells for the shorter size I can always ask for thinner ones so they heal smaller. I had worked out that they were all 6 gauge thick, so thicker than my nipple barbell but thinner than my 4 gauge hood piercing.

Two weeks later and with hubby due home in 2 days time I headed off to see Iggy to get my barbells changed, I had got used to the thickness of them so wanted to keep the front one that thick and then drop down to 8 gauge for the middle and 10 gauge for the back one.

I saw Iggy and he remembered and said "Chica let me change barbells for you, is there anything else you wanted pierced this time?"

I replied "Just barbell change this time thanks."

Sitting back in the chair I opened my mouth and he said "thick yeah."

I said "yeah very thick I love it, however please can you make it so the middle is next size down from front and the back one next size down again?"

He replied "yes sure, do you want flat top jewellery, easier that size, and do you want freeze spray?"

"Flat top would be lovely, but no need for the spray today, I'll be fine," and he handed me a cup of mouthwash.

So I poke my tongue out and he said "I'll do the back one first."

I could feel him unscrewing my barbell and noticed how much lighter it felt when he removed the long barbell. I could then feel him putting the next barbell in, it stung a little bit but I just thought it was because it was still fairly new. He moved onto the middle one, this time it was stinging a bit and then he said "nearly done," and it stung again even more.

I wasn't looking forward to the last one at this point but decided to watch it this time knowing it was the last one. He removed the barbell and then put a taper in the hole and pushed it through which I understand why the others stung a bit. He then quickly put another taper through which really hurt, then my cell phone started ringing which distracted me a little, and before I could say anything a 3rd taper was pushed through. It looked like it had some sort of flat top plug in the end of it and secured the jewellery, he then said "tres completa," and offered me a mirror.

This time I took it and had a look. There were now 3 flat topped plugs in my tongue which felt like they took up less space, even though they had been stretched to what I now know to be 4ga 2ga and the front being a 0ga which was huge! I guess when he said thick yeah he meant did I want them thicker, he did say that his english wasn't as good as Lorenzo's.

I picked up my phone and saw that I had a voicemail from my husband. My excitement soon changed as I listened to the voicemail.

"Hi babes, hope you are ok, I am going to be at least another 5 weeks away due to a problem that has just arisen, hope you are staying out of mischief."

Last year he was away for nearly 6 months fixing up some issues on oil rigs in the Middle East. Our holiday to Mexico was to make up for that, and we wouldn't have been able to afford the holiday had he not had to work away that long.

I was really pissed at him not coming home soon so I turned and said to Iggy, with my newly returned lisp "Any chance you could do a piercing to even me out?" and pointed at my nipples.

"Sure thing chica," he replied.

I took off my top and bra and showed him my existing nipple piercing in my right nipple and said "can you match on the left?" making it clear that I just wanted one to match what was already there.

He said "8 gauge like right nipple, I'll need to change right nipple jewellery to match and you want 3 this time?"

I replied "yeah 8 gauge and not 3 in one, please make them even, please can you freeze spray as well."

I can see him measuring up my existing piercing and then going across to my left nipple and making some marks. As he picked up the freeze spray and the clamp I thought if I can't watch a needle through my tongue then there is no way I'll watch one through my nipple. I closed my eyes, put my airpods in my ears, put on some loud music and tried to not think about what was about to happen.

I completely zoned out and blanked out all that was happening, I was still pissed off and thinking about my hubby being away for another 5 weeks.

About 2 songs later Iggy nudged me and said "completa chica."

I thought at least he didn't say tres completa this time. I looked down at my chest and saw that my nipples now match, but instead of them just having matching horizontal piercings, they now have matching verticals too, all at 8 gauge, my poor swollen but extremely sexy nipples. I looked up at Iggy and said "tres completa."

After a couple of weeks, the tongue was all healed and was actually so much easier with the plugs in even though they were thicker than the original barbells. The ear was all healed as well and the nipples were still a little sore but were on their way to healing.

Whilst I was out doing some errands I had a message from my husband saying that he isn't sure when he will be back, it may be soon but might also be much longer depending how quick he can sort a major issue out.

I thought on the positive side I guess we will be able to afford another nice holiday next year.

The piercings and the healing of them had been a welcome distraction whilst he was away, I also know how much of a surprise they will be for my hubby when he finally returns.

I thought as it doesn't look like he will be home for a while then I should maybe add some more jewellery to go alongside my hood piercing as I am loving my new piercings. My husband has always fantasised about being able to lock me up with labia piercings whilst he is away with work. I have never even considered it, until now. So I was thinking of a nice thick pair of rings in my labia as I wouldn't want the hassle of stretching them, so if I have them done as thick as possible it will save me in the future.

But that would only be two piercings and not the usual three that I always get when I see Iggy. I thought I would need to make it totally clear that I will pay for 2 piercings.

Off I went to visit my now friend Iggy, I think I speak to him and see him more than I do anyone else these days. I said to him "Guess what, I am here for more piercings but I will pay for two this time as you have been very kind with the free piercings in the past."

He said "always for you chica."

I explained "I would like paired thick labia piercings on the left and the right so that I can join them together and I will be paying for the two piercings, and please can you numb them."

He gave me some cream to put on my labia and said "it takes 30 minutes to numb, go and grab a coffee and make sure you have eaten."

I put the cream on and went to Starbucks around the corner, all I could think about was, could I actually go through with this. I very nearly backed out then in came Iggy and the heavily pierced front desk girl and said, "All ready and setup for you now chica."

Iggy and I headed back to the back room and he closed the shop door behind him as the heavily pierced girl was at Starbucks having some lunch. I sat in the now very familiar piercing chair, except this time it now had stirrups to put my legs in.

Iggy said "Legs straps to stop you closing your legs, don't want extra accidental holes," and tightened straps around my legs. Which put me at ease as I wasn't sure I'd be able to restrain myself and try and stop him.

I said to him "I really want these piercings but I don't know if I'll back out and try to stop you."

He said to me, "you'll be fine chica, relax and use arm rests."

As I put my arms on the armrests he reached up and strapped them to the arm rests and said "is that better, now you can't stop me."

Strangely it was better, I could relax as I trusted him not to take advantage and there was nothing that the inner person in me could do to stop what I truly wanted to happen.

He asked "how thick?"

I replied "as thick as you can so I can link rings together."

It was a strange sensation of being totally unable to do anything about what he is doing down there but also not feeling what he is doing so you can be totally relaxed. I could feel him moving my lips around but no actual pain. Then I could see that on the tray was a big instrument that looked like a cookie cutter, which I later found out was a dermal punch, with a pair of flesh tunnels and one big thick ball closure ring on the tray. I thought to myself, "this is really happening," and made me smile proudly.

As he pushed the dermal punch and twisted it to cut through the flesh I felt no pain, but I felt a warm liquid run down to my arse, Iggy said "it's ok, blood is normal".

I was relieved that it was blood and not something else that I may have secreted. He then used a taper and another taper, none of which I felt and then inserted the flesh tunnel.

He quickly did the same to my left labia, again I felt absolutely nothing and was surprised when he said "completa, would you like me to insert the ring to close?"

I was lying there just about to say yes, then I realised there was something missing. There was no "tres completa" this time, no surprises which made me feel a little disappointed.

"No tres completa?" I said to Iggy.

He replied "no, you said you pay for two".

Feeling brave, as I hadn't felt the first two. I said, "does that mean I can have another 4 for free down there then?"

Iggy replied "sure chica, 4 more or 4 pairs, same size?"

I said "it's up to you and you can choose what size."

Iggy returned with more dermal punches and a load of tapers, tunnels and rings, I had no idea what he was going to do and had no way of stopping him, I just knew that I wouldn't have the courage to do this again so best to make the most of it.

I saw him push the dermal punch through a couple of times on the left and lost count of how many tapers he used and then did the same with the right labia. I guess that is the 4 free piercings and not the 4 pairs I said to myself.

Iggy then said "last ones down here."

I could feel him manipulating my lips, then I could feel him touching my anus, quickly followed by a piercing pain, I could feel all of this as that area wasn't numb. Rather than being angry I was intrigued as to what he had done, he then moved higher up my slit

Iggy said "you'll enjoy this one," and pierced my clit.

I had one hell of an orgasm, I'd never had one like it before and never will again as he inserted a 8 gauge ring to match my still aching nipples.

He untied me from the chair and said "take your time to recover chica."

As I lay there recovering I looked down and saw my hood piercing and another piercing just poking out underneath, with a little touch of it I shuddered and confirmed the thick ring was straight through my clit. I then noticed 4 pairs of very thick tunnels in my outer labia all with rings hanging through them but not linked together, well not until my husband sees them.

Just as I was about to get dressed my cell phone rang, it was my husband.

I answered it and he said "I have a surprise for you, I'm at the airport and will be home shortly."

Looking down at my now very shiny and swollen labia and clit, I replied "I have a few surprises for you too."

I got up and got dressed very carefully, gave Iggy all the cash I had in my wallet as a tip and said "no doubt I'll be seeing you soon for some more piercings."