All Comments on 'Hendrix Meets Purrcila'

by darkhendrix

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grammar Nazi

PLEASE get an editor. The idea was great, but I couldn't finish due to the multiple misspellings and grammar glitches.

darkhendrixdarkhendrixover 8 years agoAuthor
Editor

I apologize for the issues I have had with this first part I am currently working on getting an editor. Please be patient I hope to have someone before my next posting

If you are an editor willing to help me please send m a message

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Writing

Good story. Interesting theme. You do need to reread and correct before posting. Try reading the story out loud to find where what you have written does not sound correct.

This could be a series, if you wanted, explaining how a woman became a cat, or a cat became a woman.

darkhendrixdarkhendrixover 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback I am working on my next post and have not even left the pen and paper behind with it.

I'm still in the process of looking for an editor because of my horrible grammar and spelling.

I would also like to add that this on was rushed because, I'll admit it, I was overly excited.

Thanks again please follow for future submissions.

-Hendrix-

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Good start!

Yes there were lots of spelling and grammatical errors, but still it was a good story. The reference to furries though is a bit misleading. Furries don't morph from full cat to a half human half cat. That comes more under the heading of werecat. A fur would have been a permanent half cat half human form. But that doesn't affect the story itself. I can't wait to see where this story goes from here. I just hope that the story doesn't become more fixated on sex than story. The story of how she lived before holds more interest than the sex does. Then too how these two interact will be more important to me than the sex. And let's not forget how does the roommate figure into the situation. Too often good stories get lost in description after description of sex acts instead of developing an actual story about real people who are just different than normal. Purrcila could be anything from a genetic experiment that escaped to a werecat that is just trying to find a good home with an understanding human that will care for and protect her. If the author keeps the sex as only a part of the story, instead of being the entire story, then it will be a much more interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hard to read

Many incorrect words and misspelled words otherwise this is a solid story line to be built upon

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

English must not be your Primary language, it's distracting. Because, I love monster girl stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous