Henna Gives a Chance to a Black Man

Story Info
Finnish marketing student girl with a strong black man.
2k words
4.16
6.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey!

I am Henna 😊 I am 24-years old young woman from Helsinki. I study marketing at the School of Economics. I like to to party very much. I think I have a pretty good body. At least that's what I've heard😊 This is probably due to my hard training in aerobics classes. I think my face is beautiful and my hair is Blonde.

Perhaps I've heard the most praise for the fact that my butt is big compared to the rest of my body, so I'm proud of that;) I usually love to wear tight jeans, miniskirts and denim shorts.

So that's a little description of myself that I hope you got some idea of my appearance... This happened to me last summer in June. And my girlfriends cheered me on to write here! :)

My girlfriends and I spend a lot of partying in Helsinki at night. Usually we don't drink much, we just take a few ciders and dance sexy and are open to new acquaintances or sometimes even just a little fun.

However, this trip was different from my previous evenings. My dream has been one day to find a wealthy or well-educated Finn. Usually I am annoyed by those black immigrants who come to dance right to my skin..

This time I was wearing tight jeans and a white top and I had red heeled boots on my feet.

My girlfriend was lost while dancing to something and once again I noticed a black man watching next to me and trying to come dance with me.

I tried not to notice him. However, with a quick glance, I noticed his big trained arms and the size was probably 185cm. I left to dance a little sideways from him. It didn't take long for him to dance next to me again and watch me. I don't know what I was thinking at the time, but I thought when they always are, or I find their brazen style at the bar disgusting, okay, I'll give this black man a little chance to show something else.

I first gave an accepting look and then I turned the butt above him to dance. He confidently grabbed my hips and then we danced I spun the butt against him. Well, all of a sudden, I felt a relatively big-feeling cock grow under his relatively loose jeans. This is how we girls tend to get some idea of size of cock😊

Although I didn't have any special plans in mind this was partly fun;).

After a couple of songs, he whispered in my ear if he could offer me a drink. I said that's okay, I had already lost my girlfriend somewhere. He ordered me and himself ciders and asked if I would go to the same table with him to chat.

We sat at the same table and he praised my body and my appearance and reportedly when he had seen my butt so he had to come dance with me. Yes, it's always nice to hear praise;) He spoke relatively bad Finnish, but I understood. He introduced himself as Steven and said that he had been in Finland for almost 2 years and had come from Ghana.

This big black man was starting to look like a nice guy and he had a pretty handsome body. He said he goes to the gym regularly

We had drinks and talked. So I asked if he would like to go dancing with me again. After a while we were on the dance floor and we danced very close. Sometimes I always teased her by dancing a butt rubbing his legs;).

I hadn't looked at these black men with that eye before, but I liked the look of this.

However, I did not really know what to do. My friend was somewhere and I was alone with this black man. He was clearly older than me but probably under 30. Somehow I started to get very interested and excited to ask him to come to me while dancing.

I had never been with a foreigner or especially a black man before.

I watched him as we danced and decided to give him a kiss. I had to stand on my toes in it and he held my butt with big hands. Somehow this felt interesting naughty and arousing. He seemed quite honest after all. At the same time, I was encouraged to ask if he would come to my home. The answer was already clear 😊

We started to leave. Some jealous white Finnish men shouted at us on the way. We kissed with Steven constantly and walked with our hands around our necks. The Finnish men guessed that that strong black man was going to fuck that white Finnish cute girl tonight. They didn't dare shout for long because they found Steven so strong. We walked towards my apartment. The trip was not very long when I once lived in a student apartment in Kallio. We had 4 girls living in it. That's when I wished they weren't home and I could keep this a secret of my own. We arrived at my apartment and of course I noticed that at least everyone's shoes were in the hallway, but the apartment was quiet. So they must have all slept.

At my apartment we took glasses of water and after that Steven started kissing me. He was a great kisser, probably because of his thick lips that felt so soft. He pressed me quietly against the wall and continued kissing while rubbing my butt. At this point, at least not yet regretted :) I told him it might be better to go to my room before my buddies wake up. He took me in his arms like a little girl and took me to my room. Steven slowly took off my jeans and tops. After a while, I had little hipsters and a bra just on my lap. He noticed my red high heels in front of my wardrobe and asked me to put them on my feet. It would be really sexy in his mind so I put those on my feet.

I started to give him a lap dance and I felt under his butt how she started bottling :) I started to take off his pants and then his boxers. I was a little scared when I saw his big black cock. It wasn't an impossible size, but it was definitely the biggest I had seen so far. I had been with about 15 men so far.I would have estimated maybe 23 but less than 25cm.

Steven noticed my shock and a little certain amused, but said he was very affectionate. I started taking a blowjob from him. It somehow tasted different than finnish men, but not in a bad way :) I like to give pleasure by blowjob and this big black dick, but still soft was wonderful to suck.

So I told Steven I could spend the whole morning sucking on this wonderfully big cock. After that,Steven stripped me naked, except for the high heels. He then licked my pussy. I moaned and said please lick my white pussy. He said : "I wanna fuck you babe" I said I've never gotten that big that you have to be very gently. The promise came. It got a little pain at the beginning but after getting started it started to feel better all the time. Even though his cock was really big it was so soft both :) He was wearing big arms next to my head. I was completely at his mercy in it. He was really gently, he fucked me slowly and was gently all the time.

He sometimes fucked me faster and then I shouted, but it was a wonderful shouting. We tried different positions when he was better able to take his big cock inside.

I had never experienced anything like this. Sometimes I shouted straight screams and vibrated from the orgasms. I had only had an orgasm 4 times before this in intercourse. Tonight I had already got 2 and we continued on. In the end, he probably came after 40 minutes. I was absolutely ecstatic, no one had ever given me a ride like that :)

My roommates were probably a little surprised. Steven and I took a shower. My feelings were quite mixed. I hugged him throughout the shower and after that we went to my room to sleep.In the morning I woke up earlier and went to the kitchen. There were some of my roommates there. They laughed and asked who the hell had fucked you all night. All my roommate girls are students of marketing or accounting at the Helsinki School of Economics

Of course, I am embarrassed and knew that a black man is sleeping on my bed and what my roommates are inching when they see him. In that same room, my door opens and this Ghanaian black man only arrives with boxers on his feet. My girlfriends had their mouths open for a while. I explained that we met yesterday and one thing led to another and another to another.

All the girls saw for sure what an erection in his boxers was. And Minna said after a little silence, no wonder what sound was being heard here last night. Meanwhile, Steven had dressed and announced that he had to leave and he gave his phone number. After that, my roommates questioned me. I told them it was the best sex of my life and I don't know if I can just leave this.

My roommates wondered how I was hooked on an older and probably unemployed black man who said he lived in a apartment in Kontula. Anyway, I sent him a message in the evening saying I couldn't leave this just once. He replied that he had guessed this and said that I would like to come to him tomorrow even at night.

I asked what kind of group lived there and he answered him and 2 others from the same areas. But they reportedly let us be at ease... I replied that I would get there by subway tomorrow afternoon.My girlfriends weren´t happy this trip. They warned me about men with a foreign background. I said it wouldn't take long, just this or a couple of times and I would stop. I just said I couldn't miss this after last night. This evening was slow and I was hoping for tomorrow.

So the next day I hopped on the subway and left to Kontula. I put on really small denim shorts, where I thought my butt looked really good and a little black top, as well as red caps.

I went to knock on the door and after a while Steven opened the door. I jumped in her arms and kissed him. I almost shouted that I couldn't wait a minute. Steven dropped me in his arms and started whistling So I noticed 2 of Steven´s roommates there and once again I was embarrassed : 😊. They watched my sweet butt in tiny denim shorts and high heels.

One of the men said a little playfully, shouting that once you've go black, you never come back, I smiled against him and Steven slapped my sexy butt, and said: "she ain´t going back" 😊. He would then slap me in the back and ordered me to move to his bedroom. I said I would eat Pills and want no condom today and all weekend. Steven was really pleased that a condom was no longer needed.

This time, too, will not disappoint. I got a lovely big cock for a long time and tenderly. He fucked me with that big cock so skillfully. It certainly would have been uncomfortable if he hadn't been so affectionate and considerate. I shivered and spun again in orgasms and it was just something awesome.., Steven asked if he can cum in and I gave him permission. I ate contraceptive pill.

Fuck my white pussy! Cum in my little white pussy😊 After a while, I that African man cum inside me. It felt wonderfully warm and I was absolutely out of place. He was the first man to receive that permit. 2 nights I was with him and we probably made fucked almost 15 times and every time he wanted to cum inside me. The most enjoyable weekend of my life so far.

At the moment I have been dating this man for over a year and still hooked...