Henri Towns Artist Ch. 03

Story Info
After the audition, what’s next?
9.3k words
4.83
2.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica

As you may remember Janice was horny as hell and in a hurry to get to their SUV, but she was stopped by Henri and Monica.

"Jan, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Henri, asked with empathy.

"She looked at her, husband, Henri, their bosses, the lawyer, and Monica. She had an internal struggle. "If I say I liked it, they would think I'm a slut. If I say I didn't like it, they'll know it was a lie." She thought. "Henri it was a different experience, that I wouldn't have thought to do without your insistence. I hope you'll never ask me to repeat it." She evaded the question with her answer.

"Jan come over here." Monica said and the nude woman hugged Jan. "Hope to see you again." Monica continued. She knew the older woman was excited by her scent and her rigid nipples.

"Thanks, Monica, for stripping to support me. It meant a lot to me and helped me overcome my fear." Janice said has she pulled her husband out the door. It was dusk, when they left the Mini mall.

Peter opened the door for his wife and noted that she had three buttons in the center of the dress secured of the ten buttons. They were, from under her breast to even with the juncture of her legs. When she entered the SUV her breast and pussy became exposed, but at different times. He didn't tell his wife of her exposure because it excited him to have her accidentally exposed in public, he realized.

As Peter entered their vehicle. "Peter, go to the top of the MGM parking garage again." Jan directed.

"Will do my dear." He didn't ask why this time because he could smell her erotic scent when she turned to him with her leg on the seat to expose her overheated box to him. He carefully broached the subject as delicately as he could. "How are you feeling now my dear."

"I'm horny as hell, and embarrassed my boss saw me completely nude and spread. I wasn't brought up like that Pete. It was very hard for me to overcome my upbringing to do what I did today. Now I'm worried about what Carl will expect from me. I also have a dilemma though. I liked being required to expose myself against my will!"

Peter was surprised by her remarks. "I didn't see that coming." He thought.

The couple went to the top of the parking garage and parked in a quiet corner away from all the other cars. He put the seat back and pulled down his pants with some difficulty as he had a boner. Janice climbed over him, settled down on his manhood, and flexed her pelvic muscles to keep him hard.

"Wow, that confession caught me by surprise. Married all these years and I never realized you wanted to be forced to expose yourself. I have a confession to make also. I loved to see you naked and spread in front of the group today. I also liked it when you and Monica hugged." Said Peter, "Funny what comes out of your mouth when your pecker is buried in the love of your life's box!" Pete thought.

"Well, my love I didn't know I liked to be forced to expose myself either, until today." Then after some thought Jan asked. "What now Pete? Do you think Carl will want to see me nude again? Or your boss for that matter?" Janice asked with trepidation as she squeezed her husband's pecker with her pussy. "OOHH, you feel so good in me!" She moaned.

"AAAHHH, I love the feel of you squeezing my pecker!" Pete moaned and then in a breathless voice said. "You'll make it plain to everyone I will be there whenever you're required to be nude. Do you agree?"

Suddenly there was a knock on the window. "Everything Okay in there!" with a light shining in their faces. It was a foot patrol officer of the casino security.

"EEEEKKKK!" Janice scream and tried to get off her husband's pecker.

Peter held her in place while he brought the window down. "We are in a discussion." Peter explained to the guard.

The guard sniffed the air that came out of the car. He smelled the erotic scent of an excited woman. "Yah the best way to get rid of a hard problem is work it out just the way you're doing. Have a good night. You lucky son of a bitch. Nite to you lovely lady also." The guard laughed as he walked away.

That took the starch out of Pete's peter, and it cooled down Janice also.

"Let's go to Red Rose for dinner." They drove down a few decks in the parking garage, parked, and then walked to the Red Rose. Janice affixed three buttons on her dress, she didn't notice she mismatched the sides of her dress.

The couple exited the SUV and headed for the restaurant. It was packed but they had a high-top table for two available, in the far corner of the bar. It faced the other tables that were low-tops. They were seated immediately. The couple noted that they received looks of interest from people as they walked by.

Jan and Pete sat side by side, and with the mismatched side of Janice's dress away from Pete. He had slid in first against a wall; Pete didn't notice that his wife's breast was exposed when she moved a certain way with the three mismatched buttons in the middle of her dress fastened, her pussy was on show under the table, to the people that faced her.

They continued their conversation in a whisper, unaware that Janice put on a show, for the dining patrons in front of them. "I don't know how to act in front of Carl. I have no secrets from him. Will he try to take advantage of me because he thinks he can?"

The server came for their beverage order and the young man's face turned red, as Janice turned to order, he received a long look at her breast, which still had makeup on, so they stood out. She didn't catch him look though, and the couple continued their discussion once he departed.

"I don't think you will have a problem with Carl, because his contract hinges on you fulfilling your contract with Henri. That includes my boss's contract. So, you will not be required to do anything you don't choose to do, for either of our employers. I think if Carl tries something you'll just have to call Henri and he will take care of it. I believe he's an honest man. He has a perversion to persuade beautiful, mature, women to get naked for his camera! He doesn't want to ruin your life though." After some thought but before Jan said anything, Peter asked. "You never answered my question before. You will only get naked while I'm present, right?

"Wow Pete where'd you come up with that! Henri's a wonderful guy who connives to get women naked who don't want to be. You men are all the same you do more thinking with your little head than you do with the one on your shoulders. Peter of course I will only get naked when you're with me. I don't want to have you miss out on your fun. That is to have you wife naked and spread in front of a group of strangers." Jan answered sarcastically, her voice raised a few octaves, so others turned to look at her and noticed a breast that peeked out of her dress.

The table for six in front of them was cleared and the hostess set a group of six men at it. The men who faced the couple could see under the high top, where Jan and Pete were seated. They received a glimpse of the woman's pussy when she moved her legs to the side of the stool in a more comfortable position. From then on Janice's pussy was totally exposed to the group.

Jan looked at one of the men. She caught his eye, and he gave her the thumbs-up and a smile. "Pete, do you know that guy there in front of us. He's flirting with me."

Peter smiled and waved to the guy as a joke the next time he looked at Jan. To his surprise the man of about forty-five came over to them and introduced himself.

"Hi there. My name in Wayne. I'm with a group at the casinos for a few days. I see your lady is very relaxed in her choice of garments. I was wondering if she would like to come to our room and put on a show for us?" he boldly asked.

"Well sir if each of you have ten thousand dollars, I could put a show on for you in your room, but my husband comes with me. He was a navy seal and a martial artist." She came back quickly. That was a fib as actually he was in the army, but he did train in the martial arts.

"There's no woman worth that much." Wayne sputtered.

"Oh Yah, show him Pete. I just modeled for an artist." Janice said.

Peter smiled and out of his shirt he pulled the envelope with the cash. "Don't get any Ideas my friend."

"Well, you should tell your lady to stop advertising the goods if you don't want to be approached." Wayne answered disappointed and walked back to the table.

"What did he mean by that, Pete?"

"I think they can see your pussy under the table for their vantage point."

"Oh, I need to put myself together." As she looked down and with a squeak said. "I need to rebutton my dress." When she saw the two sides mismatched. She covertly rearranged the buttons and secured all ten of them. The show was over for the men in the front row, but Jan was still very horny.

The couple ordered their meal, ate, paid for the meal, and left for Pittsfield. It was dark: as soon as Pete entered the Turnpike, Jan stripped her dress off and tossed it in the back seat. Peter set the dynamic cruise and diddled his wife. She had a three-orgasm trip home.

When the couple drove through Lee, Peter could see his wife's sated pussy, red and moist, in the subdued light of the town. His nude wife was in a contented slumber in her seat. "What a day, there were many firsts today, I hope Jan wasn't too traumatized by her exposure. It looked like she became accustomed to her exposure and accepted that she will be nude in public again, but she may feel guilty and revert to her former self, if I don't reinforce the fact that she needs to continue with her exposure. I need to reinforce that she has a beautiful body and have her think it was her decision to be nude more often." He thought as he formulated a plan for that to happen.

The couple arrived home. Peter parked the car in the drive, opened the door to the house and the motion light came on. He went to the SUV, picked up his nude wife as she slept, she wrapped her arms around him while she slept. He brought her into the house. Pete gently laid her on his side of the bed and went back outside to garage the SUV in the detached structure, brought in her purse and dress.

He locked up the house, shut the lights, and went to their bedroom. Jan was still sound asleep. He pulled down the covers on her side, he lovingly set the nude woman on her side of the bed and covered her. This was also the first time she went to sleep nude; she usually sleeps in a night shirt and panties. Jan had a smile on her face. "I hope that's a good sign?" Peter thought. It was ten PM. He watched Lawrence O'Donnald on MSMBC and then went to bed after he placed the envelope of cash on his wife's nightstand. His wife was in a deep sleep.

"My wife is so beautiful!" Peter thought as he looked at his wife in the subdued light and in a peaceful slumber. He leaned over and gave her a kiss. "I'm proud of her, the photos came out great, she was totally exposed to the camera but in an innocent way. I could see by the time the photo shoot was over she was comfortable in her nudity. I was surprised she didn't dress as soon as the shoot was over. Monica also helped her through the embarrassment of being nude in front of the group." Peter thought as he drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

The smile on Janice's face was brought on by her dream. 'She was in her office nude and everyone she worked with complimented her on her beauty.' The dream continued for the whole night she didn't wear clothes anymore in her dream. Janice awoke with a start when the alarm went off. She was nude and this alarmed her. Her pussy was soaked along with the sheets under her box, she had a couple of orgasms while she dreamt.

"Oh, MY GAD, I dreamt I was naked in the office, and I had multiple orgasms. What's happening to me, I worked my way up without any sexual favors. I reluctantly modeled for Henri Towns, and now I had a dream I'm naked all the time. Is this a foreshadowing of my life from here on?" Janice thought in a panic!

It was the weekend, so the couple arose early. They went to breakfast early to beat the crowds. They usually went on road trips around the area. The couple hiked the Appalachian trail and went to craft fairs around the county and beyond.

Janice could smell the coffee as it brewed. They usually each had a cup of coffee before they left the house. She was embarrassed that her side of the bed was a wet mess, she covertly changed the sheets. Janice, also put the cash in her nightstand before she went to the kitchen nude to have her cup of coffee.

"Well-well this is a first, my beautiful wife nude in the kitchen. I like it!" Peter complimented his wife on her nudity.

"Don't get too used to my outfit big boy." Janice said with a smile as she pinned her husband against the counter and pulled her husband's sleepwear down to find a nice erect pecker, she knelt on the floor and proceeded to blow his slippers off. She felt bad about the dream she had last night, so wanted to do something special for her husband.

"Oh, my gad Janice! The photo shoot affected you that much, you never did this before in the kitchen. I'm going to cum!" Peter moaned in pleasure as he painted her tonsils with his cum. "What's gotten into you my dear, you've never did me in the kitchen before and a BJ besides." Peter asked once he got his breath back from the unexpected oral sex.

"Nobody has got into me today, yet, but there's always hope. First I need a cup of coffee chaser to go with your deposit, while you recharge your batteries." Janice giggled as she poured a cup.

Janice drank her coffee and became pensive. "What's going to happen to us. Our bosses have seen me nude. Henri now has hundreds of nude photos of me. Will he hang them over our heads to make us dance to his tune? Will his depravity increase, will I have to do disgusting things to feed his depraved ego? Will he become jaded and want me to do more than just be nude for his group?" Janice asked her husband with anxiety.

"I don't think Henri will do that to you. From his bio it states he loves to see beautiful women naked. A woman's body is a work of art and has been displayed since ancient times. He said in his Bio. He wants to bring that back to our society. Was my impression from what I read." Peter explained to his wife.

She looked at her husband in amazement. "You read up on Henri Towns?"

"Yes, I wouldn't let the love of my life model for some scoundrel no matter how rich he was. Without checking him out first. I also acquired a few personal recommendations from people I know, that know him. He's a very generous guy when you do as he asks. They also mentioned his perverse fascination with mature successful women. His only perversion is he likes to get the women nude for his camera."

He forgot to mention there was a gallery on the net where he showcases his works.

She ran to him and jumped in his arms. "I love you so much!" Janice cried.

They walked to their bedroom to lubricate Janice's loins, so she doesn't squeak when she walks. Janice laid on the bed on her back and Peter inserted his peter in her manhole with her help. He pushed forward and she aimed his pecker. "I love you with all my heart." Peter said breathlessly as he kissed his wife, while he pumped in and out of her. "Oh, you feel so good my dear." He pushed as far in as he could, moaned as he blew his load in her pussy.

"OH, MY LORD I'M CUUUMMMMINNGGGG AHAHAH I feel your love painting my boxxxxx with your baby makers! Janice screamed in joy. She felt loved.

After they recuperated the couple showered together. While Pete shaved, Janice donned a button front dress, her only garment, along with three-inch, heeled shoes. She dressed this way unbeknown to her husband. Peter was in casual slacks, shirt, and shoes. The couple brought wind breakers in case they were needed. It was a warm fall day. They were off to a few craft fairs in the region for the day.

They walked to the SUV and Pete opened the door for his wife. When she entered the vehicle, she spread her legs. "My dear didn't you forget something, don't you feel a draft?"

"Oh My, I wanted to show you my panties, but I guess I forgot to put them on." Jan giggled along with her husband as she swiveled into the passenger seat and buckled up. Pulled her dress out from under her bottom and left her box exposed.

They were off to places unknown. Pete drove and Jan looked at the paper to find attractions they would like to visit. They decided on a craft fair in Chicopee on route five.

As soon as they entered the Turnpike at Lee Jan completely unbuttoned her dress and said. "We need to talk."

"Okay, but why the distraction?" Pete asked.

"I don't know how you'll react when I tell you about my dream."

She told her husband about the dream and her multiple orgasms last night and she thought it was a premonition of what was to come.

"You were just so horny because you had fun yesterday and let your hair down my dear that's all. You realize your mindset was modesty and you found out that when you let it all hang out it can be fun also. With that said you had all those years you put your mind in a straitjacket, and it was let out yesterday." Peter speculated, which made Jan feel better.

He looked over at his wife after he pontified her question and saw she rubbed her pussy and played with her nipples as she listened to her husband. This gave him a boner. "What a difference a day makes!" Peter thought as he watched his wife bring herself off in broad daylight.

She came four times before they exited the Turnpike in Chicopee. The car smelled heavenly of her sexual scent. They found the venue and spent the day to wonder the exhibits. Jan had many men follow her and her husband. When she was alone a few stopped to ogle her and converse with her. Her husband stood in the background and watched.

They spent both days in happy exploration of craft fairs with meals at diners.

After a wonderful weekend it was Monday morning, and they went back to work.

Jan was nervous about what the day would bring. "What will Carl say to me; will he be nice to me, try to take advantage of me, or look at me with distain, for my nude audition." Janice thought with a shiver.

Janice walked into the office while she looked at an email sent to her cell phone and ran smack dab into Carl. She looked up embarrassed. "Oh, sorry Carl didn't see you."

"Oh, that's okay, not every day I have the privilege to be run over by a beautiful lady." Carl chuckled as he looked at the older woman with reverence in his eyes.

"Did you have a good weekend?"

"Yes, I did and how about you?"

"I did Janice and thank you for securing the contract with Henri Towns, there will be a large finder's fee for your excellent work in obtaining his contract. You know it was signed on Friday." Carl added with a wink and that look of reverence again. He turned and walked to his office. "Follow me." He said.

They went into his office and shut the door. "I am giving you the senior position and you'll be on salary you can come and go as you please as long as your work is completed on time."

Nothing more was said about Friday to Janice for the weeks to follow. Everything was as it was before Janice modeled the only difference was the look of reverence she received from Carl every time he was in her presence as if she was a queen. That made Janice 'feel special'!

Janice wasn't the only one that noted the look Carl gave her every time he was in Jan's presence. The receptionist/operator Margret also noted the way Carl looked at Janice, after the Friday he received the contract from Henri Towns.

She looked Towns up on the internet and found he was a billionaire/artist "I wonder how we got the contract. What did Janice have to do with it? She was very nervous the week before." Margret thought. He had a website that was noted in his Bio.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers